• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the guys

Geoffler

I've always wondered this, since it seems to be a rather unfortunate thing with me, I'm wondering how other guys handle this.

When you're tickling a girl just playfully, and you become noticably "excited" in the pants, how do you manage to stay inconspicuous.

Or, even non tickling. If you've got a date or girlfriend sitting on your lap or lying against you..same problem. I imagine this is an issue for all guys, maybe even some funny/embarassing stories.

Your thoughts?

Control, young jedi, control:) Seriously, with some firm willpower, you can make the other firmness go away. It works for me anyway.

The Sean Man

I know you asked for a GUY but...

(this question comes up a lot BTW) It's really not a big deal for us girls. We've all had it happen giving a guy a hug or during a slow dance, right, it's the same thing pretty much. Even girls who are still virgins are aware, I'd imagine, unless they've had like no physical interaction with a guy.

Last time it happened to me (the guy noticed me um, noticing) he gave me this micheivous look and said a simple "whoops." It made us both laugh and I thought it was adorable!

Hope this helped! I'll leave it to the guys now...:D

XOXO

im not a guy either, but...

i find nothing wrong with a guy getting excited over tickling me as long as it is wanted tickling, most girls dont mind..see girls got it easy you cant tell when we are excited..lol :D :p

Dont wprry goef. If this starts to happen, just say 'Margeret Thatcher' in your head over and over again and your 'embarrestment' will leave!

think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts...

try to remember hockey/football/baseball stats...
It sometimes works for me, but not if I'm really excited.
If I've been tickling my fiance's feet for awhile, forget about it... nothing's gonna work.

Depends if it will lead to anything else. Quick tickling on the other hand...a little more difficult to control myself :eek:

unsexy thoughts do not curtail the raging beast I find...rather they prolong it.

Some of my fondest tickling memories have come at the most inapropriate times. (read: gradeschool/work/beach/parties) where sportin' wood is completely unwanted.

I find that in these cases, running away like a rogueish, out-of-control 9-year old works pretty well

Hey, if you know how to position it properly you can walk around with it all the live long day and remain totally inconspicuous.

Well, if she looks down a notices say something witty like "hey I'm up here". In any case I think it should be viewed as a compliment.

Why WOULDN'T a man sport wood when tickling an attractive woman?

I liked the SIMPSONS reference, Geoffler.

Well, if the girl notices, its usually gone after they recover from the fainting spell...:sowrong:

Anywho, I must be an exception because I can tickle plenty without getting aroused...if it's just for fun. In a sexual situation (which only happnes with my wife now) its an instant woodrow.

I also became adept and standing certain ways or blocking with my hands/pillow/book/ whatever when I was in college...lol

~ toyou

Geoffler said:
I've always wondered this, since it seems to be a rather unfortunate thing with me, I'm wondering how other guys handle this.

When you're tickling a girl just playfully, and you become noticably "excited" in the pants, how do you manage to stay inconspicuous.

Or, even non tickling. If you've got a date or girlfriend sitting on your lap or lying against you..same problem. I imagine this is an issue for all guys, maybe even some funny/embarassing stories.

Your thoughts?

Well, it depends on if this girl/lady is a friend or special lady.
If she is a girlfriend I find thier is nothing to hide, it shows the lady that you are VERY interested in her and what is going on at the moment! Either tickling or just lying against her.
If she is the girlfriend type I think it helps to show her how much tickling her turns you on...

I will say this, lets say I am at a gathering and tickling or watching tickling happen, sure I get aroused but I don't "act" on it, I usually just put my hand over it, or kneel down...works well...

Building on what tommytikl said: I sometimes feel that women think an erection is like a contract to have sex. For me the erection is an automatic response sometimes...but just because I have one doesn't mean I am aroused, or that I want to have sex with that person.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I sometimes feel that women think an erection is like a contract to have sex. For me the erection is an automatic response sometimes...but just because I have one doesn't mean I am aroused, or that I want to have sex with that person.

~ toyou

Well said. :)

I think most of us are astute enough to realize it's merely a reflex and although flattering, not necessarily personal...

XOXO

On the very few times that's happened to me, I just try to play it off, and twist my body in an angle where she can't see it, then think of some things to calm it down. Or, if you know you'll have sex after the tickling, then by all means let it grow:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back