• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy 7 Story - part 1 (-/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Okay, first i'll do a quick plot rundown to all those who havnt played FF7

The Turks. An elite group of mercenaries created by, and in constant employ of Shinra inc. Their official job was to scout for possible members of Shinras elite combat group, SOLDIER, but were also involved in alot of other things. Spying, kidnap, murder. At the moment, they only had four members. Currently, they had three main objectives. Recently, a former member of SOLDIER named Sephiroth broke into the Shinra building, released a creature called Jenova and killed many Shinra employees, including President Shinra himself. In the chaos a terrorist group known as AVALANCHE was allowed to escape. The members of AVALANCHE had been identified as Cloud Strife, Barret Wallace and Tifa Lockheart. They had also freed two very important research specimens, a girl named Aeries and a beast named Red XIII. It was up to the four turks to capture the members of AVALANCHE, discover the location of Sephiroth and guard the new president, Rufus Shinra. I shall now tell you more about the four members of the Turks...

Tseng, the leader. He belived in doing the job properly, no matter what the cost. Has developed a special intrest in Aeries. 30 years old.

Reno. A very laid back turk, but dangerous nonetheless. 25 years old.

Rude. Reno's best friend. Much more serious than Reno, but appears to have somewhat of a drink problem away from work.

Elena. The newest member of the Turks, recruited when Reno was recovering from injuries sustained in a battle with AVALANCHE. Eager to prove herself. 22 years old.

This story begins with Reno, Rude and Elena being summoned for a meeting in the secret Shinra HQ in the Gold Source amusement park.

The little car that brought them up the the Gold Source halted. The three turks stepped out, dressed in their uniform of white shirt and blue overcoat. Reno's eyes were filled with joy and he ran around the main entrance like a kid.

'Oh, this is gonna be so COOOOOL! I mean, all the rides and stuff! Finnaly, we get sent somewhere FUN!'

Rude still remained almost emotionless behing his black sunglasses

'Reno......shouldt we try and find Tseng first?'

Elenas stroked her shoulder length blonde hair back. She was trying to remain serious but her eyes told that she just wanted to run around having fun, like Reno.

'Yeah, this is my first secret meeting. I mean, if Tseng just saw us goofing around, it would look REALLY bad...'

Reno smiled at them

'Oh come ON you guys! We get a break from searching for a phycho with a huge sword and...'

Rude interrupted him

'Reno, which physcho with a big sword?'

'I dunno, Sephiroth, Cloud, take your pick. Anyway, do you SEE Tseng round here? Do you? No.'

Reno had failed to notice that Tseng was standing sirectly behind him.

'Reno, once this mission is complete, THEN you can act like an idiot. Until then, we have work to do. Follow me.'

They followed Tseng down to the top secret Shinra HQ. It was a small room, but the thing that caught their eye was the device in the middle. It was a huge, silver contraption with an iron table in front of it. The table looked like something used for restraining someone in an X shape. Pointing at the table was a large machine that they could only assume was a laser of some kind. Reno spoke first.

'Neat'

Elena spoke next. She always got nervous talking to Tseng, but tried to make a good impression.

'S-sir. What does this....thing do?'

Tseng smiled.

'I'm glad you asked that Elena. Its a new torture device. You are to find subjects, and test it on them'

Rude was unsure what to think of this.

'You mean we are to kidnap people and use them as test subjects for a torture machine?'

'Well Rude, it dosnt actually cause....bodily harm as such, so you can generally get anyone. Should you carry out this mission, I will reward you with....a vacation....to, wait for it, wait for it......WUTAI!'

Reno Was plainly overjoyed. Rudes mouth dropped. Elena looked confused.

'Wutai? Reno? Rude? Whats so exciting about Wutai?'

Rude smiled, unusual for him, and spoke.

'Best booze this side of Kalm.'

Tseng was happy at their enthusiasm

'Well, I'm glad your so happy about it. You'll find out EXACTLY what the machine does when you use it. I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning, I expect results by then.'

Tseng left the room. Elena was the first of the three to speak.

'Er.....you guys....where are we gonna get the test subjects?'

As soon as she said this Reno got that glint in his eye that Rude had learned to recognise.

'Reno, you wouldnt.....'

'Elena, how would you like to really benefit all of us.....'

Five minutes later, Elena was having second thoughts.

'Er....guys? I've changed my mind, dont turn on the machine, I dont wanna be the test subject any more, could you please untie me?'

Rude was sitting at the controls, reno was standing next to Elena. Reno tried to comfort her.

'Dont worry Elena, it'll be over before you know it. Okay Rude, set it to go on for ten seconds!'

Rude was slightly nervous

'Reno, i'm not sure about this, you know what company policy would be on this, the president would have our hides....'

Reno sighed

'Okay then Rude, guess you dont want any of that LOVELY wutai beer....'

'.......Okay, then seconds, here we go.'

Elena closed her eyes. The beam charged up before firing a constant pink laser, it hit elena directly in the centre of her stomach. It took a couple of seconds to take affect, then...

'.......HAHAHAHAHA! RUDE, TURN IT, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TURN IT OFF! AHAHAHAHA!'

Rude did as she told him. He was obviously shocked.

'What WAS that? Lets do it again.'

The laser fired again, resulting in a short spasm of laughter from Elena before it was turned off. Reno was confused.

'Hey, Elena, what did it feel like?'

'Well, it.....this may sound a bit silly, but it sorta....tickled. Alot.'

Rude was finally getting the picture

'Reno, Elena, what we have here is some kind of tickling device.'

Reno smiled

'Aww, thats so sweet, is our little Elena ticklish?'

Reno jumped on the table and tickled Elenas sides.

'HAHAHAHA! Okay, Okay, i'm HEHEHEHEHEHE ticklish, now STOPPIT! HEHEHEHE!'

Reno was obviously excited and pushed Rude off the controls.

'Oh man, this is gonna be so much FUN! Hey, lets see if the laser moves around...'

Reno directed the laser at Elenas left foot and turned it on.

'HEHEHE! R-RENO! AHAHAHAAHA. GET IT OF MY FOOT, HAHAHAHAH!'

Elenas foot was wiggling around, trying to avoid the beam. She was still fully clothed, including her shoes and socks, but the laser still had the same effects wherever it went. Feet, stomach, underarms. Reno was obviously enjoying it.

'Hey, check this out. Laser goes on, laser goes off, Laser goes on, laser goes off, Laser goes on, laser goes off!

Reno turned the laser on and off, resulting in Elena exploding in short spasms of ticklish laughter at regular intervals.

'Reno, please, HAHAH, I cant take it, HEHEHEE and more! HAHAHAH, cant we just AHAHAHA find a normal test subject?'

Rude was looking at the CCTV cameras screens

'Er....actually Reno it MAY be the time to do that. Tseng is coming up the corridor...'

Renos eyes opened in panic as he ran outside to meet Tseng, forgetting to turn the machine off as he did so, keeping the laser focused on Elena's midriff.

Tseng was surprised to see Reno in such a hurry to meet him.

'Ah, Reno, found the test subjects yet?'

'Er....sorry Tseng, we havnt...'

A short silence followed. During that silence, Elenas laughter could easily be heard.

'AHAHAHA! RENO! HEHEHE! COME BACK! HAHAHA! YOU FORGOT TO TURN THE HEHEHEHE THE MACHINE OFF!'

The laughter stopped after that. Rude must have turned the machine off. Tseng spoke in a confused voice.

'Reno, tell me honestly. Have you been testing the tickle ray on Elena?'

'.........no.'

'But I just heard her laughing...'

'Oh THAT! Rude was just doing his comedy bit.'

'Oh, fair enough then. Anyway, i've got a change of plan. We need more than one test subject. And it cant be civilians any more. Well, goodbye.'

Tseng walked back down the corridor. Reno enterered the room in a very annoyed mood. Rude had untied Elena and both of them were lookig at the CCTV screens. Reno cursed.

'DAMN! Where are we gonna find those test subjects!'

Rude smiled

'Well Reno, thats not gonna be a problem....'

Looking at the screens, Reno saw that AVALANCHE were entering. Six members. Cloud, Barret, Red XIII, Tifa, Aeris and a female ninja. Cloud BArret and Red went one way while the three women went another. Reno smiled.

'You know what Rude? I think we can get ready for that trip to Wutai...'

Hope you all enjoyed part 1!

Nice story. Very nice indeed. It has been quite a while since a FF7 has been done.

And Elena is often overlooked as well.:D

Good story. I enjoyed reading it and I am looking forward to reading part 2.

very nice...when is part two coming out?

And can the laser be pointed between her legs?:evil:

the Turks seemed a bit out of character to me, but nevertheless a good plot buildup. who's gonna b tortured next? Aerith? Tifa? Yuffie? all of the above? ^_^

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back