• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Destiny's Child song...?

Power1003

I don't think you're ready, for this belly
'Cause my body's too tickle-icious for ya babe

Got the rest of the lyrics?

Is this for real? Is this my dream come true?

I absolutely HATE to be the one to bust the bubble on this one, but those lyrics are not accurate at all. Here's the real thing:

I don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Cus my body too bootylicious for ya baby

Hahahahahaha!! Very funny!! I knew that couldn't be true!

But who you calling a jackass, muthafucka?!

Last edited:
whoah there kiddies. I think he was jokingly talkin to LatinBoy for bursting our bubble :)

You're both good buddies of mine, don't make me kick both of your asses ;)

Oh My Gosh! I was really just kidding around! Now that I'm back I can see it's pretty crass and could be construed as blah, blah, blah....I'm leaving it there for honesty's sake (but feel free to edit or delete it, Scoob) to show what a jackass I truly am!!!

I just popped in, typed my message really quick in a split second, and then as an afterthought just added it-I didn't even think about it, BELIEVE ME, if I thought I (or someone else) was being called a jackass in seriousness, I would have responded but defintely NOT in that way! I DID think at the time that it was directed at me for being so gullible-but NOT in a pointed, insulting way at all-it made me laugh! I type the way I speak...which is excitedly and fast....and if we were sitting around talking, it would have been said with a smile and a pat on the back (and in a sort of singsongy vocal inflection!). It wasn't meant to be like going toe to toe , staring each other down, getting ready for a rumble.

Ticklestud, no offense-I was just kidding around.

On the other hand, if my amends don't satisfy you, I'd be happy to buy you a beer at any bar in NYC, though I don't think that's a good reason to come to New York!!! Or you can call me out and we can have the first TMF fistfight in the chat room....we can have the first cyber rumble!!! (lol!) Or actually, what am I talking about? We can simply have the first cyber public flogging (of yours truly) in the chat room! A Nontkl roast! Believe me, that would be punishment I have no interest in enduring!!!! Whatever I can do to right this wrong, darling!

lol. don't worry about it. I was 90% sure you were kidding. I'll leave it up (just so all can see what a jackass you truly are ;))

<marquee>just kidding!</marquee>

ahhhahahahahaha! i dont know why but i was laughing my arse off when i read this post haha. that was great.... such a wonderful thing to read on a saturday morning lol! take care,
pacattack
a.k.a. dnglvr

Yeah im not too worried about it, i was calling power a jackass for thinking he heard tickle-icious, i think it's cuz i had heard the song a few minutes prior to me seeing that, and it's just funny how not even close to tickle licious it is, *sigh* stupidity makes me chuckle:D with all due respect power, and as for nontkl, thanks for the apology even though you didnt' need to give one:)

duh

of COURSE thats not what the song goes like! i know that! i was postin FAKE lyrics ta possibly make a FAKE song! chill out guys, it was just a ploy (i guess you could call it that)

Hey, I'M relaxed...I thought it was hilarious...but then I thought I had been misinterperted.

Anyhow, somebody today (who is from Barbados) quite innocently told me the lyrics to a popular calypso tune, so this thread is as good as any to post it!

It goes something like:

Michael, be a man
Michael, don't you touch
Michael, you're tickling me
tickling me too much!

Michael, take your hands away
you suprise me...etc, etc.

The reason why the person told me is because my real name is Michael, and we were going through songs that had Michael in the name (like Michael Row the Boat Ashore, My Name is Michael-I've Got A Nickel, etc.) Of course, now I'm dying to hear the song! He told me that though a guy sings it, he is singing what the girl said to him last night, etc etc.

I also know Carly Simon has a song called Are YOu Ticklish (but I can't bear to listen to Carly Simon) and of course, Digital Underground (with Tupac Shakur) had that great song "Kiss U Back" which featured the immortal words (enacted in the video-anyone have a copy?): (sung by both girls and guys)

If you tickle my tummy, I'll tickle your feet (repeated)
If you kiss me here, I'll kiss you back.

Later on it reverses it:

If you tickle my feet, I'll tickle your tummy.

On the 12" for this, they even drew a cartoon of the guy kissing the girl's toes and tickling her.

I'd still rather hear Destiny's Child sing those lyrics, though!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back