• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the ladies: The big "O" and being tickled?

Louis

TMF Poster
OK here it goes... I think it's the sexiest thing tickling someone either right before or right after she gets "hers". Is that too weird?

Unfortunately and sadly for me, my experiences have been that either my partner wasn't very ticklish or didn't like being tickled. I can only think of one person some years ago who thought this was sexy too. Interestingly, she was a resident physician and our relationship was just physical because she was quite focused on finishing her education. After a year or so of fooling around she moved on to a fellowship out of state. (off the subject, I looked her up recently on the internet and she has a practice in El Paso, TX. So if anyone goes to a female doc in El Paso, it could be her. I couldn't possibly give her name out of respect)

She actually told me that she'd never thought of tickling as sexual but after some time together she looked forward to being tickled during sex and said her climax was much more pleasurable if she was tickled right before and being tickled right after made her excited again very quickly.

Because of all the negative reaction I've had over the years since then, I've chosen to keep this quiet. I'd love to hear what the women here think.

Ive discovered that im more ticklish after my orgasm and without doubt love my feet being tickled during sex.

What i dont enjoy so much is being tickled 'cold' i.e. im not sexually aroused, myself being tickled doesnt arouse me on its own.

My partner now rarely tickles my feet during sex :( as he thinks im pushing his fetish.. well, im not!, its something i enjoy.. and as a sideline its something he enjoys.

all i can say to that is.. stuff him!.. i love having my feet played/tickled with during sex. Its his fetish. pff he's just weird fs cos.. he wants to tickle but only when he says so. no! he's not weird for the tickling fetish.. nothing weird about that in my humble opinion.

Quite honestly at the minute im very confused:confused:

bleh :(

Kindred,
I hate to push the responses to this thread down a different road but I have to comment back to you. I read another post from you this morning about this problem with your partner as well. Without trying to be Dr Phil, it sounds to me like the relationship has problems beyond this tickling thing. I feel you should be applauded for coming into this forum to learn more about this tickling fetish just for your partner. That shows tremendous effort that I can personally say most people don't make. You didn't mention anything good about the relationship either nor did you say anything to make me think you're married to him. From someone on the outside of that bubble looking in, it's a no brainer to me. Move on.
We don't have enough time on this rock to be unhappy or made to feel "little". I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than have someone make me feel my worth was low. That's why we enter relatioships, to enhance our life, not diminish it.
I wish you luck.
And I loved your answer to my question.
Louis

i love it been tickled makes m really turned on and my orgasms are then better....the girl who used to tickle me before shemoved away was aware of this but with me not been a lesbian i havent experienced it recently as it never went any further....maybes i shud hint more at my man lol

Yes, being tickled definitely enhances "the big O" as you put it, LOL! :) I've even seen it listed as a "tip" in lovemaking books (e.g. The Gourmet Sex Book) to enhance a woman's pleasure by "tickling her fancy" during sex :)

Here's another strange thing that happens to me sometimes...being tickled or not, right before I orgasm I have a strange sensation that feels like I'm being tickled...and I laugh too! My DH thinks it's the strangest thing to laugh during orgasm but I feel positively euphoric during and afterwards. This started happening a few years ago and it truly is the WEIRDEST sensation...like being tickled from the inside out. Anyone else experience this?

Peace,
Stacy

There were a couple of girls I dated that I had tickling encounters with. I tried the "tickling during sex" and they LOST....THEIR....MINDS! They said it was the wildest thing they ever experienced.

The Sean Man

OMG...I love that!!!!! I love being tickled WHILE i am orgasming over and over....and then after i orgasm i am much more sensative it is also great fun doing to men ;) :D :devil:

Originally posted by TicklishSinner it is also great fun doing to men ;) :D :devil:

Lololol...yeah, those two girls got me back afterwards...revenge IS sweet:devil:

The Sean Man

And though (in their revenge) they made me wait an excrutiatingly long time for the 'climax' of the fun, it was well worth it:D

The Sean Man

lol that is the fun part making them wait for it!!! Geez I am cruel...LOL :devil:

Oh, the lucky man to fall under your evil hands...and whatever else:devil:

The Sean Man

I love being tickled, period. Being tickled before I orgasm makes it much more intense, being tickled while orasming, even more so. Being tickled AFTER orgasm drive me crazy! It's like I'm about ten times more ticklish afterwards! But, of course, when I'm all tied up, there's not much I can do about it. Not that I'm complaining! :D

Oh, Tiffany, what wonderful mental images your posts conjure up for me. You are such a tease. :D :p

well i know i am not a ladie but tickling sinner before, during, and after she orgasms is so great. and she so loves it

TicklishSinner said:
you never know come to AZ you could be the lucky man hehe

I've been to Tempe...anywhere near there? And be warned, I believe in giving more than I get:devil:

The Sean Man

This post reminds me of this picture:

2013.JPG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back