• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snorting?

shygirl

TMF Regular
Do any of you here have alittle snort to your laugh or know of anyone that snorts when they laugh? I think it a way of gasping for air, do any of you find it cute or do you find it repulsive? just curious

I had a friend in high school who would constantly snort when she laughed. In her case, it was almost gross sounding. But, we would just end up laughing along with her when she did it. Actually, she did it even more when tickled.

Ann

OMG! Was just getting to post about this!

One of my co-worker's daughters was in the office yesterday (she's 23-24 years old)...and I gave in to temptation and tickled her again.

I walked in and she had her back to me so I started tickling her sides and ribs and at first she didn't make any sound, then she started giggling and snorting ! So I was teasing her saying "That's it...snort for me. Go ahead and snort." Which made her laugh even more. Overall I tickled for just about 30 seconds but it was fun none the less!

~ toyou

btw, I snort when I laugh hard at first, then break into laughs and giggles and grunts...lol!

~ toyou

I snort on occation, when trying to hold a laugh back or unexpectedly laugh at something...rarely when tickled but sometimes it happens.

Snorts are great...always funny and usually not because of tickling oddly enough...at least in my experience.

Actually in my experience a snort can cause tickling to occur as a way of teasing the snorter...

I'm a snorter too at times. It's kind of embarassing but always gets a laugh from the other party...

XOXO

QUOTE]Originally posted by tommytikl
I snort on occation, when trying to hold a laugh back or unexpectedly laugh at something...rarely when tickled but sometimes it happens.

Snorts are great...always funny and usually not because of tickling oddly enough...at least in my experience.

Actually in my experience a snort can cause tickling to occur as a way of teasing the snorter...
[/QUOTE]

Shygirl gets to snorting all the time when engulfed in an intense tickling! It's great! There are times when she gets a snort or two out of me too! I love it when she does it(giving and receiving). It sounds funny but it's still great cause I know I am getting her GOOOOOD when she snorts.:devil:

TTD:devil2:

I don't snort, but always find it enjoyable when someone does. Just adds to the fun:)

Drew

Not given to snorting, but there is a place om my upper ribs that tends to make me giggle, not laugh, really, just a little giggle, which is about as embarassing, I suppose. (My ler got a big kick out of it!). I find it surpising that Mimi hasn't responded to this thread! ;) :devil: You out there, Meems?

(Blowing his 600th post on inane banter!)

Raises Hand...

Snorter here...and most women find it kinda cute i've found...whew!!! lol:rolleyes:

So this thread has nothing to do with the white powder then ?

Welcome to The Snorting Media Forum.

Snorting discussion
General discussion (for non-snorting topics)
Snorting Images
Snorting Videos
Snorting Stories
Snorting Singles
Snorting Personals
(Not to be confused with personal snorting)

<I><B> Cyber Snorting </B></I>

NESS is happening !
North East Society Of Snorters

Beware the Loch NESS Monster ! He really snorts fire !

Yes- I do it!
and I love it when the lee snorts-- just makes me wanna tickle them even longer!:devil:

I have never tickled a snorter...
I guess it would be a cute experience...in the same league as giving zerberts to captive tummies. However, there's a flip side to this.
I count among my acquaintance two different women that I had the supreme misfortune of having to work next to, who snorted heavily when they laughed. I used to have to sit there and endure this idiocy for as much as eight hours or more. The first one, at my old full time job, was a temp girl who came into my workspace and took over, she sat there all friggin' day, playing with her lottery tickets and her nail polish, telling jokes and snorting at her own jokes. Luckily, after a while, she got herself let go.
The other one was on the temp job I was on last year. She sat across from me (she had only one redeeming virtue on God's Green Earth...those tootsies of hers were mighty curvaceous and sensitive), and did nothing but eat and talk for eight whole hours. I've never seen anyone eat as much as her for eight whole hours, she was a human garbage compacter, and her metabolism was so fast that she maintained a knockout body. When she wasn't talking or eating, she was snorting. Someone would say something, and she'd snort, she'd snort louder than Lily Tomlin doing Ernestine the phone operator...a stupid, dopey snort, even more annoying than Arnold the pig on Green Acres.
And, this is a pre-emptive strike to those who plan to ask, but no, she laughed out loud when my fingers danced...so...
Don't snort near me if my fingers aren't dancing
:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back