• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

part 3 dbz tickling story

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Part 3
Bulma and 18 in:
Fun at Bulma's

18 decided to wait for her husband to come back so she decided that she would wait at Bulma's house.Bulma did not mind at first that 18 and her daughter Maron would stay awhile.18 was playing with Maron on the couch.18 was doing this little piggy to Marons little toes.Till Maron started yawning,18 asked Bulma if she could find Maron a place to take a nap.Bulma said

"go into that room,there is a bed there,just set her down there.

When 18 came back they had a long talk about things till Bulma asked 18,

"So what do you when your with krillin?

18 begain to blush and said

"well he tries to get me to laugh and keep me happy"

she said while blushing

Bulma said

"what does he try to do to make you laugh?

18 said

"well he tries to by doing corny jokes and stupid acts but they never worked,he only made me laugh once.

How did he do it? said Bulma

18 said

"Im not telling you "

Bulma said

"I Know he tickled you"

18 said "Maybe I won't say

I bet I can find your most ticklish places said Bulma

and 18 said

"Im not ticklish anywhere.

with a nervous voice.

Bulma said
"I know you are,then she pulled out a remote control and pressed a red button right behind 18 was a robot with long arms and grabed 18's hands and placed them behind her head.Bulma smiled and said

"are you ready?

18 said calmly

"try all you want im not ticklish anywhere.

"will see said Bulma

she begain to tickle her ribs and underarms but barly got a smile off 18 then she came back with a featherduster and tried again still nothing but smirk or little giggle.Bulma then begain to tickle her legs but still nothing.Bulma angerly said

"there only one place left and you have to be ticklish there, your feet is where he tickled you huh.

18 looked wide eyed and said nothing she remebered what he did.She was laying a chair outside sleeping when Krillin woke her up by tickling her foot she jumped and started laughing hard and he only ran one finger down her sole.Bulma put 18's feet on her lap and slowly took off her shoes and socks then used one her socks and tied it around her ankles then with one stroke of Bulma's long red Finger nails 18 started laughing and struggling,then Bulma used the feather duster stroking her feet one at a time,left and right non stop.An hour had past and Bulma was far from done.She gave 18 a quick break while she tied her big toes togather but 18 felt this and started to laugh as load as if she was being tickled.

18 said

"stop tickling me you bitch before I destrory this palce with you in it.

Bulma said

"ha you would not dare,your daughter is sleeping in the next room and im really going to teach you a lesson for calling me a bitch.Bulma left the room and came back with rope,electronic toothbrush,and a couple of ice cubes.When 18 saw this she begain to struggle more,Bulma tied her legs togather then place 18's feet on her lap and said

"18 your going pay for that

Bulma grabed a ice cube and begain to stroke her right foot with the ice cube 18 begain to laugh and said

"hahahahaah it's hahahahaha cold ahhahahahaha
stop,stop,hahahahahahaha noooo hahahaha
mooore hhahahahahahah

As the ice cube melted Bulma said

"More,you want more" with a grin

18 yelled

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahahahahahah
ahahahahhahahahahah

Bulma used the other ice cube on the left foot.Once it melted she dried off 18's feets and causing her to laugh more.Bulma pluged in the electric toothbrush and begain to rub it against her soles and between her toes,18 broke and yelled

I..AHAHAHAHAHAH SOOORRRYY AHAHAHAHAHAHA
STOOP,STOOOPP,I HAHAHAHAHAHA I SAID I WAS AHHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH.

Bulma did this for another hour till 18 blacked out.18 woke up next to her daughter she picked up her daughter and flew off to Master Roshi's island

Bulma just smiled and said

"that was fun,I wonder if Chichi is ticklish.

The End

Bulma and Videl get there revenge on Chichi but when 18 shows up will the tables turn?
last story for dbz,part 4 coming soon.

what do you guys think let me now
see ya.

Every Soul has a destiney
But a Darksoul makes his own

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back