• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the most evil tickling you've ever laid on someone?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
So when did you outdo yourself in the tickling department? How long did you do it for? How did you do it? What did you do? Who was it you did it to?

Fess up and share all, so your sins may be forgiven! :D

BigJim said:
So when did you outdo yourself in the tickling department? How long did you do it for? How did you do it? What did you do? Who was it you did it to?

Fess up and share all, so your sins may be forgiven! :D

My oldest sister was the victim, and it occurred in 1981...because she tattled to dad about me denting his new car (my motive was revenge). Dad blew his stack and punched me in the face.

I tickled sis's extremely ticklish feet for twenty minutes, her screaming and laughing her head off the entire time. I only meant to tickle her for 5 minutes or so to teach her a lesson, but every time I'd feel compassion and stop, sis would start yelling "OH YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I TELL DAD" (which is what got her tickled in the first place...for tattling :D

Had to be the time I payed Paige back fpr her Vanentinr's Day "Present" to me, which was three hours of ticklish orgasm denial. I'm sure I posted about that. I paid her back with a similar two and a half hour session. It was only shorter because, while I cannot achieve climax from tickling alone, Paige can, and I got a little carried away

If being part of a group tickling counts, then it happened at the first gathering I ever attended, SBG2 in Albany in January 2003.

Shygirl was tickled by a group of people (as many as 9 at one time, 8 men and one woman) for at least 45 minutes. It was quite a lot of fun. She never used her safeword, either. On the contrary, she was quite a SAM. :D

Nothing specific, but women usually can't stand it when I use a feather on their noses. Feet, sides, and anything else they can handle, but they can't take that feather tip swirling around their nostrils for more than a few seconds.

Very similar to Tiffany's. My friend Sara asked to be tortured...well, she got it. An hour of non stop tickling in bondage, then an hour and a half of erotic teasing with feathers and soft painters brushes. Left a huge wet spot on my bed.

I hope you were of age at the time, young man! :D

So, Big Jim, are you ever going to answer your own evil question?

I'm positive I'm not the only one dying to know :devil:

Ya Big Jim, it's naughty to keep us in suspense...

XOXO

Ticklish Damsel said:
So, Big Jim, are you ever going to answer your own evil question?

I'm positive I'm not the only one dying to know :devil:

Ticklish Damsel said:
Ya Big Jim, it's naughty to keep us in suspense...

lol Well, I am :firedevil all the way yanno.

It's a toss-up between two; the second and third gals I met for tickling fun. With the seoncd it was actually stretched across a whole weekend, so I got two nights of tickling at between 4 and six hours a night. Bless her little heart, but she was up for it! :twohugs: There were two evil parts to that. The first was during what I called the "tickle quiz". This girl you must understand, was more ticklish on her feet than she was anywhere else. Her feet were so awfully ticklish that even having them massaged was agony for her. I've never seen anyone gyrate, squirm and squeal so much through what was supposed to be relaxing and pleasureable. And if you actually sucked her toes or licked her soles.... Houston we have lift-off!!!:woot: :wub: :cupid: <<<<---- During this quiz, I laid down with her feet resting on my chest. I locked my legs across the top of her knees and gripped each ankle in one hand. I'd then ask her a question and if she got it right we'd progress to the next one, but if she got it wrong, the tickling started and didn't stop till she got it right. Now how I hear you ask, did you tickle her feet when both hands were holding her ankles? :devil: Need I really explain? Her feet were on my chest remember, nearly right in my face. To tickle I just licked each sole in turn continuously. I couldn't have put her through an acuter agony if I'd hit her with a snooker cue! lol To top it all I was asking absoloute bastards of questions too, that she didn't have a hope of getting right. Things like "at what latitude and longitude did the wreck of The Hesperus occur?" Or "What deity in Roman mythology was the king of the gods?" Till then we'd been playing with safe-words, but we'd dropped them for that. There was a really sadistic side to this sort of play, because she knew that she couldn't stop the tickling unless she found the right answer, but the questions were really obscure. She was shrieking with laughter and howling "I doon't knooooooooo!!!" at the top of her lungs in this adoreable Scottish accent of hers. In the end I was feeling guilty so started giving her clues. (Apart from anything else my neck was aching and I needed a break too. lol) When the tickling stopped she'd be just lying there, gulping deep breaths and giggling in aftershock. Then I'd ask another question and you could sense her apprehension that it was about to begin again, but I'd make it an easier one. Then I'd go and ask another evil git of a question and the cycle of torture would start all over again. :bouncybou She later told me that she'd never felt so desperate in her life, knowing it wasn't going to end, but not being able to think clearly, even when she wasn't being tickled, because of the apprehension of the penalty that awaited her.
Later in the same day, I'd been tickling her feet and said I didn't think they were ticklish enough. (A total lie, but then there's no such thing as "ticklish enough" is there? :dogpile: )I locked her ankles in a leg scissors and started threading my leather gun-belt out of the loops of my jeans. I can still remember now the slight whimper of apprehension she gave, as we'd talked about bastinado before we ever met up, and she knew what was coming. This was the first time I'd ever used bastinado, although I knew I liked it from the clips I'd seen, and I was probably more het-up than she was. I folded it in half and snapped it briskly against the soles of her feet. I repeated this several times and each time she gave this tiny little squeak that just about broke the "adoreableness scale". then dropping the belt, I hooked her ankles in one elbow crook and started tickling her soles again. She gave this agonised gasp of amazement and started shrieking with hysteria instantly. The bastinado had made the soles of her feet literally glow, and they were now twice as sensitive as they had been before. I had never believed someone could have as ticklish feet as she did normally, but now it was on another planet. She struggled so hard that her knees nearly knocked a couple of my teeth out, and he lower legs bruised my forearms too. (I told her this on Yahoo the next day, and she laughed and said "Oh, poor YOU!" :blaugh: )

The other instance that I'm torn between... I'll write about in a bit. This post was lengthy enough on it's own. ;)

The other gal was a sudent at college in Brighton. I rented a hotel room for a night and drove down there to meet her. When we first met in solid at the train station, the first thing she did was give me a big hug. :twohugs: She struck me as really confident and touchy-feely, and I knew I liked her a lot right then.

For this trip I'd taken a leaf out of Kujman's book and bought myself three or four wooden spoons before going down. This gal actually agreed to proper bondage instead of just handcuffs, so I got the pleasure of hog-tieing my first victim. We played for about three hours, when I brought spoons and belt out. She wasn't as responsive as the second gal, but she definately was more sensitive after the bastinado. The particularly sadisctic bit about this trip, was when I did the tickle quiz again. This girl's most devastating tickle spot was her hip bones. So much so, that she had what could almost be described as a pathological fear of them being touched. She was lying on her back with her hands cuffed behind her back, and her ankles cuffed together. I told her the rules of the quiz, jerked the waistband of her jeans down an inch or two to totally expose her hips and paused with my hands about twelve inches above them, fingers cocked. The blossoming horror in her eyes is something that has to be seen to be appreciated. :devil: I asked a really simple question that I knew she knew the answer to, but all she could do was open her mouth and gulp like a gaffed fish. This one didn't need difficult questions to torture. The dread and anticipation of me going anywhere near her hips was enough to totally deprive her of any rational thought. True to form I tickled her so severely that she nearly passed out, not neglecting the "tickle button", on the top rib, right under the armpit and breast, that seems to be so agonising for some reason. Another memorable moment that night, was picking her up and holding her chest height with my right arm in front of the room's dresser mirror. While she could see herself in the mirror, I tickled the bejaysus out of her ribs with my left hand. She was snorting and chortling her way through the whole thing, gasping out comments like "Oh God, my hair's a mess!" Bless her little heart. :wub:

Right near the end of this session (which lasted close to an incredible 7 HOURS!) I finshed her off, with my trademark, "X-wing ankle lock". She was lying on her back, hands cuffed behind her again, with me lying on top of her legs, my arms crossed between them and holding them still, each hand resting against the opposite sole. In this position I tickled the soles of her feet and in-between and under her toes for what must have been close to three quarters of an hour. With my head so close to her feet, I also indulged myself with some ticklish toe-sucking and running my tongue between her toes. That was probably the most pleasureable bit of the whole evening. (Probably because it was the one that needed the least amount of energy from me. lol)

When it was all over, she gave me another one of those lovely hugs and got into her taxi. I would say that one was the time I enjoyed it the most. Definately it was the one session that lasted the longest.

No kidding--EEK (use your tongue and I am DONE FOR!):D :D :D
XOXO

Ticklish Damsel said:
BigJim,
Not surprisingly, you most positively do not disappoint. Love your tickling appetite! :D

Well, anyone else got some stories? The thread about being the recipient was full of em. :)

A true story about the most wicked tickling I ever laid on anybody....

I still enjoy reminiscing about tickling this woman. About 5 years ago I was dating an extremely ticklish African American woman in Michigan. She was very cute with a great smile. She had fair skin...maybe a shade or two lighter than Vanessa Williams. However, she was a little too skinny for me and her conversation could be boring at times. Therefore I married a different ticklish woman.

Anyway she came over to my apartment and kicked off her shoes as usual. She almost always wore stockings or hose, some sort of pants/suit. She was rarely dressed casual. Anyway the slightest poke to the ribs or armpits would throw her into fits of laughter and thrashing. Well this particular day...for whatever reason she decided to try and tickle me. Much to my surprise I was pretty ticklish. So I quickly fought her off and exacted my revenge. With both hands I tickled her ribs and pulled back and fell off of my couch. Then I had her pinned on the floor. I tickled her ribs and armpits vigorously for about two minutes. She squealed and begged me to stop. So I granted her wish and reached back and grabbed her hosed foot. That did it. She went into a silent laugh. Her feet danced and twisted. She eventually bucked enough and escaped my grasp...temporarily. ;) She spun around on the floor...almost like a breakdancer doing a windmill like manuever. She kicked her legs and propelled herself around ..getting her legs and feet away from me. Unfortunately for her, she chose to try to escape by going up under my coffee table. Big mistake...her legs and feet weren't underneath the table. I slid around and took a seat on my coffee table and grabbed her ankles and gave her an unforgettable tickling. She was laughing so hard that she could barely move. So she got it good for a least 3-4 minutes before I decided to have mercy on her. She then I got up wiped away her tears and went for her inhaler. I was like damn...I didn't know she had asthma. Whew...it's a good thing I stopped. Unforgettable. To this day...I wonder if the opportunity to tickle her nightly would make up for her subpar conversation. Just something to make you go hmmm.

Well I tickled this woman on her back in the queue at McDonalds once. Okay it was more of a push really, but it lasted nearly two seconds. Anyway she didn't notice as she was wearing one of those puffa jackets.

Wild I know, but it's just the way I like to live.

That would've been my cousin, my other cousin doing the tickling (although I was helping quite a few hands) and me serving as bondage device. I'm not a weak guy and well, the female cousin of mine that was the subject was a petite girl, so it was really easy for me to annihalate every possibility for escape...

She was sitting in between my legs, my knees holding her lower body in the same position and my hands around her tiny wrists holding her arms above her head, exposing her very ticklish ribcage. My cousing spent some quality time torturing her ribs and belly before I went on for her feet

It lasted about an hour, she was totally exhausted and the two of us had massive grins on our faces :D

(I think my cousin had a TK-fetish too, he mentioned something like "i like tickling")

Docsoul said:
She then I got up wiped away her tears and went for her inhaler. I was like damn...I didn't know she had asthma. Whew...it's a good thing I stopped. Unforgettable. To this day...I wonder if the opportunity to tickle her nightly would make up for her subpar conversation.

Yeah, it's kind of a good thing you stopped before she REALLY needed that inhaler. Guess she didn't have asthma as bad as others do , to be able to last as long as she did from the tickling.

Who knows, you mighta given her lungs the exercise they needed . (I know I'd love to have some lady help me exercise my lungs by tickling the crap outta me :D )

I'll have a good one after tonight. I think this will have been my most wicked tickling yet.

I briefly saw a girl who had asthma, and because of it put strict limits on how much I could tickle her. Once or twice I crossed the line and got her wheezing pretty good, but mostly it sucked because she was the first girl I could really tickle, and I couldn't really tickle her! Didn't stop her from getting me though ;)

The most "evil", in a twirl-of-the-mustache sort of way, was when I tricked a girl into getting into one of those auto blood pressure machines at drug store pharmacies and going to town on her when her wrist was locked up tight :firedevil:

And PS - others have pointed this out, but I must add my voice to the choir: Viper, man, rethink the sig, please. You're killing me here.

Alright, I know you have all been waiting in dire anticipation for what I am about to say, so here it is.

Last night (well, ok, early this morning), I took my friend, 5'8", 130 lbs, long brown hair, green eyes, to my old place in Philly. Skipping the boring parts, the tickling started when I got her down to only her thigh high black stockings. I began with just the normal teasing tickles, goosing her ribs, stroking her soles, yadda yadda, but then it got really good.

I tied her wrists tightly together and to the foot of the radiator, laying her down on her back. I straddled her hips and got her ribs good, for about ten minutes. Here comes the "wicked" part.

At Spencer's Gifts, I bought a small, 5" vibrator for her the other day. I decided to play a little game with her. I blindfolded her and teased her sensetive skin with a few more tickles, then made sure to touch her so that she was nice and hot. I surprised her with this new toy and slid it all the way into her turning it on. She'd never felt a vibe before, so it was a wonderful feeling for her. I let her squirm and enjoy it for a few minutes before I explained the rules of the following game.

I was going to start with her feet. I was going to tickle her viciously as the vibrator had it's way with her, and if it slipped out, the game was over and she lost-resulting in an hour long tickle torture session wit no vibe. When I got tired of tickling her feet (which was easier for her because I had her ankles locked together under one arm, thus squeezing her legs shut and holding the vibe in place) I would straddle her hips and attack her tummy, sides, hips, underarms, and breasts. Same rules from before applied. To sweeten the pot, I gagged her with duct tape.

I started her foot tickling through her nylons, and did she ever skyrocket. The combined sensations and the following reactions were amazing, and she bucked wildly. For a long fifteen minutes I tickle tortured her silky nyloned soles non-stop, and about ten minutes into it I could tell from her body language that she had orgasmed.

The next session was much different, though. WIth the vibe still buzzing away within her, I straddled her hips, leaving her free to kick her sexy legs, and attacked her upperbody. She wasn't able to hold the vibrator inside herself for any more than two or three minutes, and I heard her whimpering as it clattered to the floor. I paused long enough to turn it off and tell her that she lost our little game. Then, I proceeded to inflict upon her the longest hour of her life, tickling every inch of her nearly naked, sexy and slim body.

Okay, so it was closer to 45 minutes, but it's hard to deny sex to a girl who is laying there, flush, dripping heavily onto the carpet in arousal. :shrug:

I believe it was about 3 weeks before my wife started her pregnancy. One day I had worked a double shift, and I was out of it. well she decided it was mess with NT time. She waited til I made my body print in the bed, and slowly sat on the back of my legs. She then tickled my to toes for 15 minutes, sending me to hell and back. Somehow I found some energy and got out of it, and she had the nerve to try and hide under the bed, but I caught both legs before she could get totally under. I sat on the backs of them and tickled her for 3 hours. What was funny was she went from silent laughter to uncontrollable throaty laughter back and forth. I never heard such begging for mercy in my life. (not that I gave her any, by the way):p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back