• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Revenge (true story)

sxyrevenge

Well heres the story of the SEXY REVENGE. well there are three people in this true story, theres me (rich), then theres my girl (melissa) then there is the Hunky guy (mike), hes the guy all the girls dig, the gym type, tan Muscles etc...in fact my girl had a crush on him before she dated me. Well i had always known that and I was always jealous of that whole "crush" thing, so I let my jealousy take over and I thought i would put him in his place since he is always Braggin about himself. I decided on a joke that would embarrass him and scare him to, u see Mike is always working out and takes these suppliments so I figure out a plan and had someone tell him that one of the things he was taking was causing weird side effects and sexual side effects I even printed up fake magazine articles to scare the hell out of him.So now he is freaking out and actually doing his own research to find out whats wrong with him and then he starts to call companies up that put out the product and he starts going to doctors about it. So finally I told a bunch of people what i did and the whole joke, and they were hysterical and he was totally embarrassed because word traveled quick and EVERYONE knew, he was so embarrassed that I got him. But little did I know that one of the people that I told about the JOKE was a close friend of his UH OH.So when MIKE found out he told me that HE was going to get me when I least expected it. Well a few weeks went by and nothing happend at least thats what I thought, he had been putting together a plan to get REVENGE and more. HE found ou that my girl had that CRUSH on him, and he figured thats how he would get me back, so he tells my girls BEST friend that I was cheating on her with this girl that she cant stand and then My girls best friend goes and tells my girl the whole story, and tells her that I was cheating and who the girl was and she goes to the girl and asks her and the girl tells her that I was cheating with her, little did I know that MIKE got this girl to go along with it too. So now MY girl is so mad that she turns to MIKE (the HUNK) her best friend tells her that MIKE has a plan to get revenge on ME and my girl says OK whatever to get even. So little did I know but the two of them began dating and stuff. Well this one night(Valentines day) they had a whole big date and MIKE decided they would FiLm it for me to show his revenge. So one day I get home and there is a pakage in the mail and i open it and its a video tape labeled PAYBACK, so i put it on and start to watch it. UH OH

Well the Video starts out with this room and then I see him enter the room looking ready for a date, and then he goes to the door and opens it and its my girl there and she is LOOKING SEXY AS HELL, in this HOT DRESS (email me for a pic of a similar dress) and my heart is breaking, hes got ROSES for her already. Well he lets her in and they sit down on the couch and are talking and talking and then he starts about how I cheated on her and he tells the whole story that he made up that he tricked her to believe, then she gets upset and im wondering whats going on, I didnt cheat, but mike had it all worked out that I did and had everyone go along with it, then he tells her that HE would never do something like that and she tells him that she always had a crush on him and LOVED his body (UH OH) and then he leans over and kisses her, and then MoRE kissing and then he starts kissing her neck and nibbling and licking her ears LIKE CRAZY, and she is LOVING IT, this keeps on and on. He then tells her HOW sexy she looks and that he has a surprise for herand she says WHAT? and then he picks her up and carries her off to the another room........The BEDROOM!

When they get to the Bedroom, he has a heart shap-ed BED waiting and whipped cream, Handcuffs and strawberries and syrup, candles, u name it and he had it. He then brings her to the BED and tells her HAPPY VALENTINES DAY this is all for U, and he handcuffs her to the bed. Then he leaves the room and comes back in the room just in a pair of silk boxers and she sees him and his chest and muscles and says OH MY GOD!! So now he also has her stripped down to SEXY lingerie, so he comes over to the BED and starts kissing her gently, he starts slow and then starts kissing her all over and licking her stomach and tickling her, U had to hear her laugh, she was losing her mind but LOVING IT,THEN he gets out the whipped creamand forget it, he puts it all over her, he starts on her neck and ears, and he is licking the whipped cream off her neck and ears, then all over her arms as she is handcuffed and her fingers, then he gets to her LEGS and he puts it on her LEGS and then feet and know he is licking and niblbing her toes and feet and she is ALL HIS! This goes on and on, then HE says I want U to remember whos girl U are now, so he takes the whipped cream and writes MIKE all over her stomach and he licks it all off slowly as Melissa screams MIKE!! Im yours!. Then they keep making out and stuff and he decides to let her out of the handcuffs and that they should just have some SEXY fun together, she gets up and sees the camera and looks into and says RICH dont U wish U could be with me, but thats never going to happen I am all MIKES, but you can watch us celebrate our day. She looks at him and they get on the BED and make out HOT HOT HOT, and they are rolling all around on the heart shpaed Bed kissing, tickling then they are feeding each other strawberries and cream and they make out more and more and finally the tape ran out, god knows what else they did. And thats HOW mike got me back and won my girl, SEXY REVENGE

What do U think of how he gets Even??

uh...ok, are you done or is there a sequel? where exactly is the tickling in this story?

Is that really a true story? If it is I feel for you man but I can tell you Mr. Muscle would of gotten a plate cracked up side his head for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not that then he likes beds and games Why not throw a blanket party!!!!!!!!!!!! He would never do anything like that again.

Hey man if that story is seriously true. There is only one thing that you can do and that is to solve the problem the American way......kill that motherfucker. Thats bullshit man if he swiped your girl. I mean now if you didnt care about her that much then its understandable but if not. Handle that. If its the past let it be that past. But Jesus Christ thats crossing the line.
Eminem- Kim listen to that song them come to a conclusion.

get her back man. yo dude you need to fight fire with fire. anyone else agree?

what the hell man how u gna let a guy make up sum bullshit story and then let him take your girl? aren't you gonna do anything about it?

He didn't take "his" girl. She left of her own free will, so my advice is get back at both of them. If that story was true (which I doubt) then you shouldn't forgive your girlfriends gullibility like that. Did she even give you a chance to explain? Try to get proof that the guy was lieing and then sabotage there relationship. Then when she tries to come back to you send her ass out.

Wow

Im acutally only mad at myself for playing that trick on him, But i must admit I loved seeing him steal her. I mean it was Crazy, Kinky, he tickled her for hours and they made out and crazy kinky stuff. He deserved to win.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back