• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my boyfriend hates to be tickled

ticklish_songbird

i am primarily a lee, and ofcourse i love to be tickled, but he hardly ever tickles me unless it is right before we are intimate and it is sensual which is fine, but i want him to really tickle me and when i tickle him to provoke him since he hates it, he never tickles me back. I even put myself in positions where he could really tickle me but he rarely does because he feels like he's not getting me back because i like it, and he cant stand it. Any ideas?????????

Songbird

Explain to him what you like and why. Ask him what he really likes and why. It is hard for someone who hates the sensation to understand why someone else would like it.

Discussion will help you to understand one another's needs and desires and lead to a stronger relationship or you will discover that you really cant fulfill one another's desires and probably should not be together.

Either way you will both be better off for knowing rather than to get even more involved and go through life feeling just a little empty.

Ray

Iluv2Btickled said:
dump 'im.:cool:

You can do better.:devil:

Dump him? how Wrong:sowrong:

my boyfriends fat ''Dump Him''

my boyfriend has different music tastes then i do ''Dump Him''

i'm sure your kidding around! but still just because Ticklish_songbirds boyfriend hates being tickled is not no reason for her to Dump Him. and besides you can't change anybody or change anybody into something that they don't want to do or don't like period.

But good luck though ticklish_songbird in your Quest

While I certainly wouldn't say Dump Him

The idea of getting rid of someone who doesn't fit your criteria is a valid one.

I agree with Venray. Sit him down for a *serious* chat about tickling. Let him know in completely unambiguous terms what tickling does for you and why you *need* it. I don't mean in a threating way like "give me what I need or you're outta here", but in a way that is very loving and sensual let him know with zero ambiguity exactly what you need and why. I know it might be difficult to be that honest about something so guarded and deep inside, but, to not address it now will probably lead to serious frustration and heartache down the road.

You may not be able to *change* another person, but, if you can allow that person to realize that he does in fact have a taste for something, there's no reason you can't have what you need.

All of that being said, if tickling is a *need* for you (it is for me, no question about it), and he isn't willing to indulge you in a way that fulfills you, then it really is better to move on earlier rather than later. Just read the gazillions of frustrated posts from "unfulfilled" members here. It's not a road anyone should allow themselves to travel. Never settle for depriving yourself of what *you* need. If you are not fulfilled, you will inevitably become less fulfilling. Thus the circle of attitudes and events which ultimately lead to a process of growing apart. Or, at the very least, you'll probably go get tickling elsewhere.

edit: How about in your conversation, find out what *really* turns him on. Find out *his* deepest secrets of desire. And then let him understand that how he feels about "blank", is exactly how you feel about tickling.

Best of luck,
Hugs,
David

songbird, i think you need to decide how important tickling is to you. he is going to think about it the way he thinks about it. you know that going into the relationship, and need to take it into account. there are other ways to get a tickling fix. maybe have a willing friend tickle you platonically.......

Dump him? how Wrong my boyfriends fat ''Dump Him''

my boyfriend has different music tastes then i do ''Dump Him''

i'm sure your kidding around! but still just because Ticklish_songbirds boyfriend hates being tickled is not no reason for her to Dump Him. and besides you can't change anybody or change anybody into something that they don't want to do or don't like period.

I totally agree here, If everyone's answer is to 'dump him' purely because you cant get what you want. People cannot be changed and compromises are an idea to try before you consider 'moving on' as i was recently told to by a member of this boards due to both liking it but both not getting it.

Try as others have said to discuss BOTH your likes and see if he can tickle you in exchange for something that he would like you to do.

good luck :)

dtrell said:
songbird, i think you need to decide how important tickling is to you. he is going to think about it the way he thinks about it. you know that going into the relationship, and need to take it into account. there are other ways to get a tickling fix. maybe have a willing friend tickle you platonically.......

are you sending me a message dtrell? lol. thanks for the advice.

Thanks for all the imput!!!

i am definitely not going to dump him, since i know it would be wrong.We have too much in common besides that. He has been my friend for 7 years even before we dated. Because i love tickling and i have had alot of discussions with tummy dragon (thanks) and actually had a session with dtrell which was great so they understand how much that I love it. I just need to talk to my boyfriend and let him know how much i realllly love it. I have tried here and there but i guess i need to try harder. lol. i love the sensual part of it, but i also love the playfulness of it as well. Thanks everyone for your help

Hugs,
Songbird

LOL

Oh Mama...

I think you should take the advice of a certain person we have in common (thanks for the referral BTW, we had a BLAST!) While you're at it, be sure and ask him what incredibly generous and modest friend provided him with those leg cuffs :D

XOXO

ticklish_songbird said:
are you sending me a message dtrell? lol. thanks for the advice.

Dear ticklishsongbird:
Sorry to hear about your plight but I guess some people just hate the very idea of being tickled. You may just have to be satisfied with getting in a few quick tickles now and then. May I also say you have had some bad luck, though, because I think the percentage of females who hate to be tickled is much higher (sob!) and that includes my own sister too.

Last edited:
hey stdave...check the thread starter. its ticklish_songbird, not sugarmouse.

My boyfriend hates to be tickled

To ticklingislife:
It's a kind of reverse sexisum to say that he will just have to understand that she likes to tickle him and just grin and bear it while if it where the other way around it would be considered harassment. (Though for me personally I certainly wouldn't mind being both a ler and lee). I hope we have been of help ticklishsongbird and just remeber that if you respect his "space" he might come around. Although most guys will at least tolerate some tickling from their girfriend/spouse there is that small percentage who for one reason or another don't like it. Hope you can work things out.

songbird....the fact of the matter is, that our fetish is very specialized. you can get almost anyone to tickle you for a minute, but it takes a unique person wiht the love of tickling ingrained to get him to do it for hours....thats just a fact...one you gotta live with. for instance, stephs "other" isnt into it at all. even though she begs him to do it, he'll do it for a minute or two and get tired of it. even though theyve been together a long time, he still wont do it even though she wants it. so there ya go...theyre together even longer than you two, yet he STILL wont do it no matter how much she begs for it. face the facts songy, if you want to be tickled the way you REALLY want to be tickled, you gotta do it with someone that already has it built in. real converts are almost nonexistent. and thats why we had such a fun time, and im sure if we do it again itll even be more fun because itll last even LONGER...lol.

lol shy and you say people take YOUR jokes serious.:D

This must be an epidemic everyone is agreeing.lol

Yes communicate your feelings. It will work, and if it doesn't just send him here and we will give him a peice of our minds.:D (those of us who have them lol)

Psycho

Associate tickling with things he really likes. Ask him if you can tickle him ever so lightly while giving him a massage or the like.

Re: My boyfriend hates to be tickled

stdave said:
To ticklingislife:
It's a kind of reverse sexisum to say that he will just have to understand that she likes to tickle him and just grin and bear it while if it where the other way around it would be considered harassment. (Though for me personally I certainly wouldn't mind being both a ler and lee).

Of course I was joking :bump: :p

Psycho said:
Hey Iluv2Btickled can I ask who is that in your sig?

Psycho

That group pics are the classical crossover string quartet, bond. The single pic is Gay-yee Westerhoff, cellist of the group.

Go here for more info!!

www.bondmusic.net

Have fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back