• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The last Laugh is temporarily down (my apologies)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say the The Last Laugh's website is currently down. Only temporarily, you understand. I'm in the middle of changing my website's host, which is the reason for this problem. I have to say that I didn't expect something this radical. I thought the transfer would go more smoothly. But I'm confident that I'll have this fixed shortly. Thank you for understanding.

Hmm, seems to be back up for now. Didn't last long. But something's not quite right. Like there was a brief attempt at a host transfer and then it went back to the old host. No matter, I'll figure this out soon enough.

In the meantime, the site may very well function normally, though it may also go down at times. I don't know what to expect, exactly, but I still want to inform you that the site may be a bit quirky for a few days.

I you want to place an order by credit card, don't worry, you can do so now, as long as the site is up. Once an order is placed it doesn't rely on my website anymore, so even if it goes back down it won't affect your order.

Ok, the website is back up, this time for good. I had to make a lot of changes, but it now works as well as before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back