• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be a romantic person !

grotesquesoul

Hello,
I`m a Scandinavian 29 years old female who`s looking for a friend to talk with .About tickling of course(!)and everything else in this life as well,
Wishes grotesquesoul

Wow, there's not many Scandinavians in this forum. Well, I'm a Dane. Feel free to write.

Hello again

Well I think for us "serious" Scandinavians it`s difficult sometimes to even laugh..Tickling is definitely not a very popular thing here (I´m actually from Finland by the way)which actually makes it a little bit difficult for me to create closer reationships with men ! Of course there would be "ordinary guys" available but at the same time not everybody is enough openminded to dicuss such issues as this.So how did you get started with a thing like this ?

[email protected]
(feel free to use this email address as well)

Well, I've had a thing with tickling since my teens. It started with my female cousin and me playing around with a lot of tickling.
Since then I had a half Norwegian, half German girlfriend, where we had a lot of ticklefights.

We did split, but one day I sat at my computer and got the idea of writing "tickle" in Yahoo (it was before Google came up), and I found the websites. It lead me to this one.

Well, I think Danes generally loves to laugh, but not by tickling. It's not so popular here either.

I think of writing at your email.

Hi there grotesquesoul i am a 35 year old male from sweden who would like too chat with you about tickling and anything else in life feel free too contact me at [email protected] i hope too hear from you.

Hello

How are you doing ? How did you decide to join TMF ? Are you into the s/m thing in tickling or do you consider tickling more as a nice game between lovers ?

W:[email protected]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back