• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

selina scott (uk)

Braveheartickle

TMF Poster
In 1983 on BBC Breakfast the gorgeous selina had her stockinged feet tickled. She was interviewing Rod Hull and his puppet Emu. In order to ascertain emu's age she had to examine his(emu's!) feet which tickled. As a result emu (+Rod) grabbed her ankles and took off her dark court shoes. Emu then began runnig his soft beak up and down her dark blue nyloned soles whilst Rod taunted her "how did she like it?". Shortly after squealing Selina descended into a giggling/babbling mess which lasted at least 30 seconds with emu working her stockinged soles.Eventually they stopped + Rod returned her shoes whilst commenting on how ticklish she was. Despite the tickling having stopped she was still giggling and could only nod in agreement. I saw this scene firstly on "points of view" and then it was reshown when she was departing BBC Breakfast. It was a top quality piece of action which I long to see again. Rod Hull died about a year ago + I hoped the clip would surface but to no avail. The closest I got was a clip on the bbc web page (after Rod's death) which shows selina interviewing the pair on a different occasion and they allude to the previous incident. I would love to see the main clip again!!

I know I seem to comment on just about every thread here, and I hope it doesn't get obnoxious....but this truly sounds like a fantastic clip! And it also sounds like it belongs in the Pantheon of Great Lost Clips (such as Daisy Fuentes on MTV Interncional or Jennifer Love Hewitt on Rosie O'Donnel or the old black and white movie New York Medley-a film which I know I've done all I can to locate a copy!I even went to the New York Public Library to see if they had it on an old reel that I could screen right there on the premises!!). How I hate that pantheon! How I long to be near that pantheon!!

For those here in the States (or elsewhere that might not know Ms. Scott) I went and found some pictures:

Most shots I found of her are from now (and she's aged a bit) but I did find a few older ones:

Here's her headshot (scroll down a bit)
http://www.itn.co.uk/company/people/pastpresenters.htm

Here's another:
http://www.fortunecity.com//tinpan/baccarach/18/sscott3.jpg

I found this picture of her(it's just a snapshot), you have to scroll down to number 4:
http://www.loch-ness.org/files/anecdotes.html

This is more recent, but gives you a sense of her body, legs, feet, etc:
http://www.fortunecity.com//tinpan/baccarach/18/sscott4.jpg

Thanks alot for remembering this and posting this.

Nontkl-- I get a blank screen when I click on the headshot links.

nontkl..speaking of Newman, too bad Kramer never tickled Elaine. I could totally see him doing it. Or Jerry tickling even one of the hundreds of girls he went out with! Couldn't the problem with one of them had been that she was so ticklish that every time Jerry touched her she exploded in laughter? Good premise, no??

Jerry!

jennifer L H on rosie

hi nontkl,
this is my first post, and i am from germany, so excuse my english. i have read your post about jlh on rosie, so i searched a little, and found this. maybe it works. go to google and type in "jennifer love hewitt+rosie o donnel" and then go to the first link. under multimedia there is a quote about jlh interview on rosie. if you follow it, you get to a page where you have to register before you can download. i hope i could help you. greetings

nontkl....jennifer love hewitt tickled on rosie....please explain

Two quick things!

1.) The closest we have to Elaine being tickled on Seinfeld is when she comes into Jerry's apartment after shopping with a friend. She is describing how after her and her friend went shopping they had gone back to ELAINE'S apartment. Jerry says something like, "What did you do? Strip down to bra and panties and have a tickle fight?" (laugh track as Elaine looks at him incredulously) "Is that what you really think we do?" and he just stares down at her with a smile and nods slowly.

2.) As far as I have been able to find out (and thanks for telling me about the link tfinger!! And welcome!!!) she was telling a story to Rosie and happened to remark that she was really ticklish under her arms. Then Rosie cuts to commercial, but as the music starts to play and the camera zooms back, Rosie herself tickles Jennifer Love Hewitt under her arm causing a definite reaction. I can't say more than that-and I have to run to work right this second, but when I get home I'm going to check out your information. Thanks alot!! Of all the clips I mentioned, this seems to me possibly one that is attainable-the source has just not revealed themselves yet!!!!

(not so with the clip of Supermodel Bridget Hall being tickled on Entertainment Tonight under her arm, nor Goldie Hawn being tickled on her foot during a travel show......MTP Jeff has them!! if you read this Jeff and you can somehow squeeze it in.......hell, I've got at least 150-200 mainstream clips-I'll do a trade with you!!! I'm sure you could find something you'd be interested in! (never even thought of offering that!!!) As you might know, my email address is [email protected] please drop me a line if you'd want to do that! I'd be most grateful, I'd be prompt, thorough, honest, and extremely generous.

Hey nontkl--

Jerry doesn't just nod at the end of that scene, he says, "yes I do" with mock seriousness. (Just showing off my comprehensive Seinfeld acumen.) It's a fun exchange.

BTW, drunkenmstr--

I'm not convinced that the Rosie episode with JLH exists. I saw the full episode which should have had it and there was nothin'. However, I'll keep the faith since this would be one of the all-time greats.

ddd

Just to clarify-Jennifer Love Hewitt was on Rosie twice-so it's possible you saw the second time she was on. I believe (though I could be wrong-I'd have to check) that this was verified by someone.

I hope someone finds that Selina Scott clip. I'd very much like to see it as well.

nontkl--

I hope you are right, man, about JLH! They were discussing the film Heartbreakers on the episode I saw, which I had heard was the lead-in to the tickling. Was she on Rosie twice near the release of that movie? Glory to anyone who can confirm info on this episode....

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back