• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day in the Life of an Arabian Harem Slave: Sunday

tklover66

TMF Novice
Well everyone, this is it! The last instalment in this series! Enjoy!

Sunday

Far from being a rest day, Sunday was a day of pure tickle torture for all the Sheik’s playthings. They were gathered in his luxurious, opulent main hall for the day’s festivities. The Sheik lounging on his favourite chaise, leaning back and stretching his legs out. Much of his pleasure came from Megan sitting on his lap. Actually, she wasn’t really sitting on him. More accurately, she was impaled on his manhood.

She was bound with her ankles strapped to her thighs and her arms secured to a ring above her head, facing away from the Sheik, such that they both were looking at the entertainment in front of them. She had been lowered onto the Sheik and was now bouncing along helplessly to his ticklish tune as his fingers leisurely roamed her ticklish flesh.

His left hand cupped her breasts and fondled them, even as his right hand raked up and down her back. Each stroke along her back made her whimper and cry out in ticklish torment, and arch her torso forwards, pushing her lovely breasts into his waiting left hand. All the while, she squirmed helplessly on his manhood, giving her Master great pleasure.

Even as she despaired of finding mercy from her sadistic owner, she could not help but be thankful she was the Sheik’s plaything for today, as the plight of Monday to Friday made her wince in sympathy. They were all currently hogtied, face down on the carpeted floor. Soft moans and pitiful pleas could be heard from them. Crotch ropes had been cunningly tied between their legs, so that each time they struggled they masturbated themselves.

Meanwhile, Selima explained the rules of the games they were going to play to entertain their debauched Master. They were to crawl in their hogtied position from their current starting point to the end of the room, which was easily thirty metres away! And with the crotch rope between their legs all the time, no less.

The Sheik could hardly wait for the games to begin, and he began to stroke Megan’s helpless soles, running his fingers all over her taut soles. She cried out in ticklish torments and heaved her body, trying to escape, but it merely served to make her ride her Master’s manhood to pleasure. Her head was thrown back in anguish, lying against the Sheik’s shoulder, laughing hysterically under the merciless tickling of her soles. Her laughter made her body jerk most pleasantly against the Sheik’s manhood, and he leisurely nibbled at her neck and ears.

To make the game more exciting, the Sheik then informed his playthings that a system of reward and punishment was in place. The first slavegirl to reach the end of the room would be exempted from any further tickling for the rest of the day, but the last slave to complete the race would be given to Selima for a whole week! At that, all the bound beauties screamed and redoubled their pleas for mercies. With a satisfied chuckle, the Sheik gave the command for the girls to start crawling.

Soon, the whole room was a squirming mass of struggling girl flesh, inching their way torturously towards the seemingly never-ending finish line. Moans of pleasure were mixed with pitiful sobs as the crotch ropes dug into their helpless pussies, each movement rubbing against their clits.

Selima walked with impunity amongst the girls, “encouraging” them on with cruel tickling strokes along their feet, making them laugh and redouble their efforts to escape from her. At this point, they had barely moved one metre from their start point, but Wednesday was in the slight lead. Monday was in last position, as the slightest movements made the crotch rope rub against her clit. It seemed that every inch she took resulted in an intense orgasm for her that left her ragged for breath.

Selima bent down beside her, and let her fingers lightly tickle Ren’s soles. She squealed helplessly and bucked in the throes of yet another orgasm. Whispering to her, Selima told Ren what she would do if she finished last. She informed Ren with a sadistic gleam in her eyes that she intended to tie her up to her bed, and spend hours tickling her helpless flesh to the point of orgasm, but never let her cum.

“Oooh, just imagine, Ren, one whole week of pure tickling that’s going to turn you on so badly, but you’ll never get to cum at all! I really hope you lose!” Selima whispered to Ren. It was too cruel a thought for Ren to bear, and her eyes widened in horror. Then ignoring the crotch rope, she threw her body forward, catching up with the front runners, even as she left a trail of her girl juices on the carpet.

Selima snickered and moved over to Paige. Squatting beside her, she briefly tickled her waist, making the poor girl squeal helplessly. Her finger lightly tickled Paige’s waist, causing the cheerleader much anguish. “Oh, my pretty cheerleader! I hope so badly you lose this game! Then I’ll get to show you the full delights of those wicked finger balls!”

Paige’s eyes widened at the reminder of the cruel balls that had inflicted the worst tickling of her life. “Nonononono…” she babbled helplessly, and intensified her efforts to stay ahead of the pack.

“Heh heh,” Selima taunted Paige, “ you thought that those few hours with the Sheik was bad, Wednesday? Oh believe me, that was just the tip of the iceberg!” Paige screamed in absolute horror and surged ahead.

Moving to Illana, she sat on the floor just in front of the struggling Arabian beauty. Crooking a finger, she began to lightly tickle Illana’s left ear, tracing her inner lobe with perfection. Illana screamed and shook her head helplessly, trying to escape the tickling.

“Your poor little maid is nothing more than a broken tickle slave already,” Selima told Thursday. Less than a week with me, and she’ll do anything I tell her. If you lose this game, I’m going to get her to lick your feet for hours! She’s my devoted slave now, not your loyal maid anymore!” Illana sobbed in terror. “Aww, don’t worry, she’s not going to be the only one licking! I’ll tie her up with her feet apart, then you can lick her to orgasm as well! After all, she did serve you loyally before, so you really should reward her well, eh? And don’t worry, I’ll be right there beside to encourage you to reward her well!” Selima laughed evilly.

“You know what, maybe we can even add that portion to your home video the Sheik will make for your father! He’ll be delighted to see that you’re taking good care of your handmaidens!” Illana screamed at the horrible thought.

Leaving Illana to her torments, Selima went to Gail. Her fingers easily sought out her breasts and began to lightly tickle her breasts. “Oooh, does big baby like her boobies tickled? Yes I think she does!” Selima teased the Amazonian Friday, making her laugh hysterically under her skilful tickling. “You really must lost this game,” Selima continued. “I have this wonderful device specially created for you! It’s a mini vibrator that’s just puuurrrfect for tickling your nose and ears!”

Gail sobbed in terror, shaking her head in denial. Selima stroked her left nipple lightly, making Friday scream in ticklish agony. She surged forward in her hogtie, desperate to win this game and avoid Selima’s devious tickling.

Lastly, she went over to Helene. Playfully spanking her bottom, she told Helene, “I heard all about your session with the Sheik on Tuesday! Oooh, anal sex sounds so kinky! And I heard you loved every single minute of it, eh?” Helene shook her head vehemently in denial.

“Well then, if you lose this game, I know exactly what I want to do with you! I’m going to tickle that pretty little bottom of yours for hours to make you beg me to fuck your ass! I’ve got this lovely double headed dildo that snuggles right onto my G-spot, and it’s small enough to slide in and out of that gorgeous ass of yours as many times as I wish!” Helene screamed in horror at the thought. She threw her body forward violently, desperate to avoid coming in last, so as to avoid the horrible session that Selima had planned out for her.
Lounging on the chaise, the Sheik was in paradise at the sight before him. His Five gorgeous playthings squirming sexily in inescapable bondage, struggling to inch their way forward to reach the finishing line. There was almost constant moaning and groaning as his playthings were mercilessly stimulated by the crotch ropes between their legs.

Ren was lagging behind again, the orgasms taking their toll on her body. She was breathing heavily, her eyes closed as the orgasms washed over her. Paige seemed to have a good system of moving forward five paces before stopping to let the orgasm ride it course. Another five paces, then another orgasm. Her beautiful face was flushed red with the exertions, but then she had great incentive to avoid losing the game!

All the while, the Sheik lavished his attentions upon Megan’s helpless body, tickling everywhere he pleased with impunity. Each stroke, each prod driving Megan to greater heights of tickle torture, even as she writhed upon her Master’s manhood. His fingers crept into her defenceless underarms and wiggled away wildly, causing Megan to laugh hysterically.

Finally, the game was coming to an end. Gail had clawed her way ahead of Paige, due to her much better physical conditioning, with Paige coming in a close second. Illana was next in line to reach the finishing line, leaving poor Ren and Helene to fight it out, to avoid the much dreaded last place. In a photo-finish, Helene just touched the end point mere millimeters in front of Ren, who promptly collapsed in a sobbing heap.

“Now, now, my pretties,” the Sheik called out from his chaise. “That’s not the end of the game yet! Didn’t Selima inform you that it’s a best-of-three game? You’ve only completed the first lap!” His left hand clawed Megan’s left foot even as his right hand dug into her right armpit, making her screech with demented laughter. Megan’s tortured laughter was soon joined in by the cries and pleas of her fellow slaves. It was going to be a long Sunday for all of them.

The End

Boy, did I enjoy writing this series! I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Thanks to those who commented and encouraged, will be posting more stories every now and then.

For those who wanted some alternate endings, e.g. revenge on Selima, etc... please do feel free to write your own alternative endings, or if preferred, to continue the helpless ladies' torments! I'm sure everyone will be glad for different endings or more continuations. :)

that was an excellent series, tklover66. too bad that there are only 7 days in a week! :D

Great series in general...this last story is making go back and read all the other days of the week again!!!

Great stuff man, very graphic...nicely done!

8 days a week!

Sir may I remind you that according to Lennon and McCartney, there are eight days in a week and you still owe us a story? Seriously, I'm ashamed of myself for not commenting earlier. I've done some writing myself and know how encouraging it is to receive feedback - you see a story with hundreds of hits and just a few comments and wonder how come? This was a superb series - superb. My personal favorites were the lawyer begging for anal in order to get relief from tickling and the humiliating race in the final installment (with dire results for the loser!)! I'm sure I'm not alone when I ask that you STRONGLY consider picking up these characters (especially the sheik and Selima) in the near future!

although im only posting on the last installment in this series i recommend going thru the authors thread and reading each part starting with part one. its very creative and excellently written. its a shame that he wont be writing any time soon however i wish him luck in his upcoming marriage.

isabeau

WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW!!!!

I hadn't read any of this series before. You write very well. I'm gonna go back and check out the rest of them.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back