• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story!!!

Nightcrawler

Hi everyone! I'm new here as you all can pretty much tell. Though I'm new posting I've been reading for like a year or so now. I thought I'd share one of my stories. Here goes

The ticklers: *Changing names* Yolanda, Tasha, and Jezz!
The scenario: FFF/M

The story: This tickling event happend in the last week of April. I went to Tasha, and Jezz's dorm room. I'm a regular there, so they let me in with no problem. Once the door was opened I saw Yolanda(new to the dorm room scene) sitting on the bed with the Tasha and Jezz in her own bed yabbing off on the phone. I'm thinking to myself, where did Yoland come from? As I got me a comfy spot on the bed inbetween Tasha and Yolanda to watch TV I asked Tasha to give me a back massage. She works wonders. Well today must've been relieve all tension by any means neccessary day. Tasha grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down on the bed so I was facing her face to face as she stood over me. She then took my arms and blew into my eyes. So since I couldn't rub my eyes, I had to blink extra hard to clear the water that was forming. She signaled to the Yolanda and Jezz to come and attack me. Yolanda straddle me and tickled me instantly under my arms. Jezz came over and worked my stomach and ribs. The swarm of ticklishness rushed me so fast it took me 20 seconds to utter a laughter so strong, I thought I'd wake the dead. This went on for about 3 minutes. Or what felt like 3 minutes. So I tried to wise up just incase this would happen again. I then laid on my stomach while on the bed. Tasha then got clever. She said she was going to the bathroom. What she really did was go on the other side of the room and pounced on me. She immediately dug her fingers into my sides while Yolanda attacked my underarms again. The second attack was stronger and longer than the first. I thought I'd laugh my lungs right out of my chest. This went on for until they got tired. They'd make me say things like: Girls are dominate! I'm a Squire, or a Jester! They were the best! ect. I don't know how long it was, but then it just ended. I laid down breathing like I ran a 400 at the Olympics. Just then Tasha and Yolanda sat at the head of the bed, took off their socks and said they needed a foot warmer. They slid their toes under my sides. Yolanda quickly said, I'm not going to tickle you, I'm enjoying your body heat so don't move. So I said ok. Tasha however, was still in the mode of making me laugh. She'd wiggle her toes on my ribs cauing me to laugh instantly. She'd stop and wiggle every 5 seconds. Each time it tickled more than the first. She finally gave up after like the 60th time of doing that. After this, we finally got to watch a movie. Right when the movie went off, I was tickled again, non-stop for 5 minutes.

That is when I first figured out that these 3 ladies were master ticklers. They told me how they'd reduced their ex-boyfriends, friends and current boyfriends to jelly. And here I was a friend to 3 'lers. I made extra trips to my friends dorm, and everytime I did I got tickled. I tried to tickled back, but when it's 2 against 1(in that case 3) I would always lose.

Congratulations on your first post, Nightcrawler! :D
Why didn't I meet any women like that when I was in college? :p

I would say that you win every time you initiate a tickle fight with them and get tickled by all three. :D

Two girls have their feet pinned on your sides and you don't even sieze the moment for some revenge?

Thanks, milagros317!

I don't know what it is about me, but I just seem to always run into girls that are ticklers. It's as if there's a sign on me.

With these three, I never initiate the tickling fights. They do! If I even hint at trying to tickle either one of them, I'm done for.

@ Red Jester....

Like I told milagros317, these girls were waiting for another chance to attack me. I was at the mercy of 3 fantastic ticklers. If I would've motioned to go after one of them, I was instantly triple-teamed. The only way for me to get a fair shot is to get them solo which I have done on many occasions, but as a team, they make up for me getting them seperately. Even with all 3 of them getting me, would you believe the worst I've got tickled was by 1 girl?

Like the song says, that's what friends are for. Lucky bastard :p

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back