• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Much Tickling?

tman1865

Hi Y'all,

I'm a wicked Tickler from Sacramento, CA, and I need the the help and wisdom of the TMF.

I met this girl and she's the BOMB! She's beautiful and smart and kinky, and just the right amount of emotional and bratty - I'm TOTALLY HOOKED!

Now she LOVES being tickled, she's like one of us, and I LOVE to tickle. :devil:

And I'm thinking about how awesome it is gonna be to live together, and tickle her like 1-2 hours per DAY! I mean like everyday. Like tickling her for 40 minutes in the morning, cause the brat refuses to do her cardio and run with me, and tickling her for discipline cause the brat is a BRAT, and then of course just tickling her for fun, cause she LOVES to be tickled and is always egging me on.

So here's my FEAR! Can you tickle someone too much, so much that they they lose their ticklishness? Like building up some kind of unseen calous or mental wall? I've heard from lots of girls who said they were tickled so much as children that they aren't ticklish anymore.

How do we keep that from happening? Cause that would SUCK!, and I could tickle her for 180 years and she still wouldn't have all the tickling she has coming to her, sexy, little brat.

Help us Oh Oracle of the TMF.

Thanks,
T

Just like a good dessert, don't have it every day for every meal. Save it for the weekends or special occasions.

The Sean Man

Hogwash!!

The Sean Man said:
Just like a good dessert, don't have it every day for every meal. Save it for the weekends or special occasions.

The Sean Man

Gorge yourself DUDE!!!!
Tickle her as much as she and you wants!
Enjoy yourselves!!
Get her for us!!
And we expect stories!! :D :)

If she hasn't lost it already then she isn't likely too now...just keep changing up how you tickle her or where you tickle her...don't always tickle her feet, don't always do the same old thing.

Losing their ticklishness from too much tickling?

Only if you do it so hard, so much, and so often that wou wear her nerve endings away! (Ewwwwwww! Besides, that would hurt!)

She loves it, you love it. Along with her and your other attributes, sounds like a match. True, it CAN get routine, so you may not want to do it everyday, but, through a lot of fun trial and error, I'm sure you'll find a medium, where she'll get all she wants, without either of you losing interest. As for decreasing in ticklishness, my Grandfather tickled my Grandmother well into their eighties! (They're so cute when they're that age!)

Basically what T said except ill say it where normal people get it. (lol just joking T) Yea you can't lose your ticklishness, but if you do it too much you wont enjoy it as much. I think so anyways i have never reached that point though. Maybe tickling is lik e money you can't have too much.

Psycho

IMHO, as long as you're both enjoying it, there's no such thing as too much tickling. :D

Too much Tickling?

Too much of any thing can work against you. Although, you enjoy tickling most of time; what does your girlfriend want? Do you see your relationship going any further? There's got to be something beside tickling to carry the relationship along.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back