• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as Cardio, how many Calories?

tman1865

Hi All,

This has got to be quick, I'm late for kidnapping my buddy for his Birthday.

My girlfriend refuses to do her Cardio, and I'm a huge fitness guy; so I came up with a little plan - TICKLE CARDIO.

How many calories/ hour do you all think ticklig burns?

Here's some figures from Lifeform Health tracker for you to base your judgements on:

Walking - 335
Dancing - 386
swimming - 401
Jogging - 415
Weightlifting - 496
Rowing - 598
Sprinting - 825
Wrestling - 854

So what do you all think? And rememember, if you try this at home, you need to do it for a minumum of 20 miutes, no longer than 45 minutes, and should allow for a 5 minute warm and cool down at each end. ;)

I'm late,

T

Surely more than walking, so my guess is about 400 Kcal/hour for being tickled. :p

At that rate, it will take almost 9 hours of being tickled to burn off one pound of fat. Should be fun losing weight that way. :p

I have always said a tickling workout would be a smash...all that thrashing around by the lee and the holding down by the ler, both end up tired and exhausted!!! Plus the required sexy leotards are a side benefit!
You can really work up a sweat when being tickled AND it is a whole lot better than running on a tread mill...oh and the warm up peroid is chashing the lee down!!!:devil:

milagros317 said:
At that rate, it will take almost 9 hours of being tickled to burn off one pound of fat. Should be fun losing weight that way. :p

Well then, what's the holdup with this? :confused:

I am introducing the Psycho Tickling Waitloss Program. Let me tickle you for a long long time.

Psycho

Psycho said:
I am introducing the Psycho Tickling Waitloss Program. Let me tickle you for a long long time.

Psycho

I have no choice but to obey you... :eek: :scared:

lol Tman! I think 5 minutes. Yup, that should burn enough calories....just kidding, but sheesh 20 to 45 minutes? Sheesh!

Yall make you way to my house. Ill tickle you for however you want for only $35.:D

M.O.B. (Tupac fans)

Aww hell i'll do it for free just because thats the type of caring person I am.:rolleyes: :D

Psycho

workout

Actually they say laughing is a good exercise and apparently people do it as such. Im actually thinking about having someone tickle me for about 10 minutes because it really works the abs, kinda like a crunches. Well the laughter anyways.

Re: workout

knogz said:
Actually they say laughing is a good exercise and apparently people do it as such. Im actually thinking about having someone tickle me for about 10 minutes because it really works the abs, kinda like a crunches. Well the laughter anyways.

"Laughing is exercise for the inside."

Heard that somewhere :rolleyes: :D

It has to excercise you more then the "remote lift".lol

Psycho

Somebody file a business method patent on the concept

P50 said:
Somebody file a business method patent on the concept

And why not have exercise videos showing the best tickling techniques.

I can see it now:

"Hi, I'm Priscilla from Real Tickling..and this is Sabrina from Magic Touch. Welcome to 'Laugh away the inches..and your sanity'" :p

u have just gienme the pefect exciuse to get tickled more often! im applyin to be a dancer soon and i have to lose a few pounds lol

He-Man said:

"Hi, I'm Priscilla from Real Tickling..and this is Sabrina from Magic Touch. Welcome to 'Laugh away the inches..and your sanity'" :p

What a slogan :)

"And now the tongue on the feet again.. four, three, two, one...keep those abs tight..no, you ain't gettin no break, keep laughing. Tae-Bo's got nothin on us!" :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back