• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have any single people tried this?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Yahoo personal ads, to name one Internet dating service, includes a "keyword search" option. Do searches on "tickle," "tickling" and "ticklish." I have seen attractive women who say they like tickle fights, getting tickled, and so on. One nice-looking gal even referred to "tickling sessions."

Damn, where was the Internet when I was single?!

Of course, the catch is she has to want to meet you, and then like you once you meet.

I would imagine there are female tickle enthusiasts out there who don't know the Tickling Media Forum. Maybe some men, too. Has anyone tried an Internet personal ad service keyword search?

I do all the time. I search on tickling/tickle etc on most of the personal sites I go to. I also make sure I include the word tickling in any ads I post.

tbbw

Actually, this is how I met ticklishbbw was through yahoo personals at first not TMF...

i do that alot as well. although i really have no desire in meeting someone (in the dating relationship online) its just fun to try it out and to see what Comes up

Need Help

How do I do the Yahoo personal ads thing you're talking about?
It sounds great, but I need help on how to do it. Thanks!

tap

yes.......

I havent been contributing for a while, work and all. I also have a great new girl i have been with and have great tickling stories about. Anyways, i digress. In my single days i did use the internet dating sites to find tickle partners. Its the easiest way to go i think. Then up front they know you are into tickling/being tickled. I met in about 3 years, 10 to 15 different gals that were totaly for the tickling idea after talking about it online, over the phone and then in person. I made sure they had the option to tickle me or tie me up to tickle me first, helps with their comfort level. Then its game on. It was alot of fun and exciting to convert regular gals into tickl freaks. I hadnt met one that didnt have a blast just hanging out and tickling or being tickled. But you cant come across as a freaking nut and talk of nothing but tickling, that will get you nowhere. I mean the girls i met actually had things in common with me and we were attracted to onanother. I didnt go on and on about tickling unless it seemed appropriate. Pushy will get you no-where!! So dont go out there and be nuts about the topic with a girl you meat, slowly introduce it and put a blurb about tickling in your profile. Girls i met always said it was "cute" or "sounded fun" or even "wow you like tickling? i never new a guy who did! you sound totaly different and fun!" So go slow but make sure its known ya like it.

Oh the stories i have, and a few photos.........

man i never thought bout that when i was single..but i lucked out anyways..hehe lucky me :D

I never used internet dating services. Too much trouble I think.

Psycho

No I never tired that....Ill have to....does yahoo still charge 20 for their personals?

Re: yes.......

yjgfn said:
I havent been contributing for a while, work and all. I also have a great new girl i have been with and have great tickling stories about. Anyways, i digress. In my single days i did use the internet dating sites to find tickle partners. Its the easiest way to go i think. Then up front they know you are into tickling/being tickled. I met in about 3 years, 10 to 15 different gals that were totaly for the tickling idea after talking about it online, over the phone and then in person. I made sure they had the option to tickle me or tie me up to tickle me first, helps with their comfort level. Then its game on. It was alot of fun and exciting to convert regular gals into tickl freaks. I hadnt met one that didnt have a blast just hanging out and tickling or being tickled. But you cant come across as a freaking nut and talk of nothing but tickling, that will get you nowhere. I mean the girls i met actually had things in common with me and we were attracted to onanother. I didnt go on and on about tickling unless it seemed appropriate. Pushy will get you no-where!! So dont go out there and be nuts about the topic with a girl you meat, slowly introduce it and put a blurb about tickling in your profile. Girls i met always said it was "cute" or "sounded fun" or

even "wow you like tickling? i never new a guy who did! you sound totaly different and fun!" So go slow but make sure its known ya like it.

damn! how the hell did you get to meet that many women into tickling? ive been on the internet for over 6 years and have only met 4 women that were into tickling. any tips? ;)

Limeoutsider said:
No I never tired that....Ill have to....does yahoo still charge 20 for their personals?

You can post an ad for free, but yes, it costs about $20 bucks to respond to someone else's ad.

tbbw

Limeoutsider said:
I was thinking about trying eharmoney

I don't know if it was mentioned here before...but there's actually a personals site called ...............TICKLE (yep, it's true)...just go to emode.com , and you're there (well at least that's all I have to do).

There's also matchdoctor.com , which is 100% free...unless you want to post MORE than one photo in your ad (but it's 100% free to me, since I don't feel the need to post more than one photo of myself)....by the way, if anyone else is on that site, if you ever see "Ticklishguy20" in the chatroom there, that's me. :D

He-Man said:
There's also matchdoctor.com , which is 100% free...unless you want to post MORE than one photo in your ad (but it's 100% free to me, since I don't feel the need to post more than one photo of myself)....by the way, if anyone else is on that site, if you ever see "Ticklishguy20" in the chatroom there, that's me. :D

I'll have to try that place, thanks! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back