• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! I'm a new member.

Tummygirl18

Hello everyone. My name is Tammy, and this is my first day here. I'm gussing most of you want to know if I'm ticklish, and where. :D Well, first off, yes, I am! Secondly, pretty much the usual places. Feet, ribs, underarms, but, as you've probably figured out, my tummy, and specifically my belly button, are extremely ticklish! :wow: Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can chat with you all soon!

Hello, Tummygirl18!

Welcome to the TMF! :)

There are many fine people here...also, lions, tiggers, and grizzly bears...oh, my! :D

hi tammy tummy

nice to meet ya tammy, you sound like someone Id like to tickle

Welcome Tammy! Hope you enjoy your stay here...alot of great people!

peace out,
daddy

Hi Tammy, welcome to the board. Unfortunately, due to heightened security, we must randomly "frisk" people. So if you would, please stand over here and hold your arms straight out. Thank you.

Well Tammy, good to have you with us. I can assure you that your stay here will be a pleasant one. Oh, and Jose? During your search, make sure he isnt hiding anything illegal in her belly button. I've heard that feathers are the best thing for finding stuff in there!:D

Welcome Tammy!

Welcome to the group Tammy! May your time in the Forum be a pleasant one!

xo Jim

Welcome to the TMF, Tammy, and congratulations on your first post! :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

:D Hello! I am Psycho, The Psycho. Anyways have a great time on the forum. May I ask how old you are?

Psycho

Hey there, Tammy! Congatulations on finding us! I'm Double T long time member, and inane poster (Possibly insane poster!). Hope you have a great time here, and, since I'm primarily a foot guy, you have nothing to worry about with me!

(Is she buying it?) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thank all of you so much for the warm welcome! I feel right at home already!

Psyco (The Psyco)-I'm 18 years old by about a month

Double T-Wouldn't buy it if it were on sale! :D I'm kidding! Some of my best friends are lers! Come to think of it, all my best frends are lers! :)devil: :devil: :devil: to you, too!)

Tummygirl18 said:
Psyco (The Psyco)-I'm 18 years old by about a month

Oh duh I guess that explains the 18 in your name. I joined when I was 20, and I am 23 as of this very day. (June the 10th 2004)

Originally posted by Double T
I'm primarily a foot guy, you have nothing to worry about with me!

(Is she buying it?)

LOL I actually thought about saying that my docters say it helps me stay sane if I tickle beutiful women. lol

Psycho

Wat up!! I'm IL2BT! I'm also 18! I'll be 19 in August. I hope you like it here! Pm me if you need to talk to a fellow lee/ler.:D

Hello Tummygirl18,

Welcome to the TMF. I hope that you enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome to our humble abode of many things that tickle. Hope you enjoy your stay, baby t-s always welcome with a smile (and a glint in the eye).
Be well, hope we may chat sometime.
:firedevil

welcome Tummygirl

hope you enjoy your stay here. and as you Will found out Quick that most members on here prob 95% or higher or mostly into Feet and Feet Tickling. But there are thoses that are into Tummys and Tummy Tickling (like ME:D :D :D ) and a few others on this forum called TMF. you just have to make your way through all the big crowd of Feet people and Feet Ticklers to find us upper body Tummy people!!

Take Care....

Congrats on your first post Tummygirl and welcome to the TMF! :D I think you'll find this place to your liking ;)

I am an everywhere except feet tickle lover. Tummy is great. I don't know im just not interested in feet tickling that much.

Psycho

We already chatted tonight, but I just wanted to post that it was great to meet you, Tammy, and again, welcome to TMF. I hope we can chat again soon. Enjoy!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back