• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy 7 story - part 2

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Reno and Rude stalked the three female members of AVALANCHE through the Gold Source. The two Turks had stolen a chubby chocobo cosume and were hiding in it together. As they neared the targets, Rude said quiety:

'....Reno, you STILL want to try the new machine on Aeris? I mean, what if something goes wrong? She has her whole life ahead of her....'

Reno sighed.

'Okay then, just to make it fair, we kidnap Tifa and that ninja girl as well, okay?'

'Reno, thats not what I....'

'Be quiet, we're going in. Oh, andmove over will you? I cant breath im this thing! Rude, you do the talking!'

'ME? But I....'

Before Rude could protest, they had walked in front of the three AVALANCE members. Aeris was the first to speak.

'OHHH, look! A chubby chocobo! I wish I had a camera right now!'

Reno Nudged Rude, encouraging him to say something.

'...............'

Reno slapped his head. He KNEW he shouldnt have left the talking up to Rude.

Tifa eyed the comstumed turks suspiciously

'Hey, are there TWO people inside that thing?'

'.............'

The ninja was obviously annoyed with this situation.

'Oh come on, lets go before he starts doinga mime act. If we dont hurry, Clouds gonna come along and go into that stupid angsty mood again.'

Reno took over from Rudes banter.

'Well Ladies, congratulations you are out 100000000th customers! HURRAY!'

Reno held out a small golden box.

'Please open your box to take your prize.'

Tifa was very excited

'What is it?'

Reno smiled from behind his costume

'Its a surpise, but I think I can garuntee you all a whole lot of laughs!'

Aeris was confused by this

'Hey, wait, how can we ALL be the 100000000th customer?'

'Who cares? PRIZE!'

Aeris' questions were interrupted by the excited ninja, who grabbed the golden box and opened it, unleashing a cloud of green knockout gas.

'Rude? You can talk now, they're unconcious.'

'Thanks Reno'

'Right, lets get them back to the base.'

Despite the awkward costume, Reno and Rude managed to take the three sleeping women back to the underground base, where the tickle ray was waiting. Elena was waiting when they came back down.

'Hey, I found some info on that ninja girl you just kidnapped. Yuffue Kisagari, from Wutai. Apparently a materia hunter by trade. Claims she's 16 but is probably closer to 19. Lies about her age to travel in secrecy.'

Reno Smiled

'Not bad Elena. Well, seeing as you had the first go on the end of the ray, how would you like to use it for a change?'

'Reno, you would really let me do that?'

'Sure. Which one first?'

Elena smiled

'You know what, I NEVER liked that Tifa....'

Reno was delighted by this.

'A good choice Elena. Rude, tie the other two up for later. And try not to let them escape this time! Remember? You were in the building last time when they escaped!'

Rude, although showing no emotion, was obviously angered by this comment.

'Reno, that was differant. Sephiroth came. I knew something was wrong.... before it happned I heard this strange chanting in a language I didnt understand. And then he came, he...he killed everyone, Reno, I saw him, I saw him with my own eyes!'

Elena intervened.

'Rude, snap out of it. No one can blame you for what happned, okay?'

Reno patted Rude on the shoulder

'Sorry about that. Anyway, strap Tifa to the table and get the other two tied up. Oh, and when they wake up, no more jokes, act serious, okay?'

When Tifa Lockheart woke up, the first thing she noticed was that she couldnt move her arms. Or her legs. When her sight returned, she realised that she was was strapped spreadeagled to a metal table, that she was still fully clothed, and that there was a large silver device pointing down at her. She managed to turn her head to the left, and saw Yuffie and Aeris lying on the floor, completly bound with ropes, except their heads. Leooking to the right, she made out the smiling shape of Reno of the Turks.

'Well, awake are we?'

'Okay Reno, we've really got NO time to be kidnapped right now, okay! Just let us go and you may leave without any serious injuries this time!'

'Calm down Tifa. We intend to let you go, just as soon as we test our new device on you...'

Aeris was infuriated by this

'You mean we've been kidnapped in order to be TESTED on?'

Yuffie was even more angry than Aeris

'HEY! I'm not gonna be dissected like a lab rat by your friggin laser!'

Reno walked over to Yuffie.

'Dont worry, we arn't going to dissect you. Rude, please explain what the laser does.'

'It.............'

'Oh well done Rude, you've ruined the mood now!'

'Sorry Reno'

'Dont worry. Ladies, i'm putting it bluntly. This laser is going to tickle you. We're going to use the laser to tickle you senseless and then let you go.'

Tifa was plainly angry with this.

'Now wait a minute! If anyones gonna get tickled, its not me, okay!'

She remembered the first day she came to Midgar. She had slipped going through sector six and got buried by some rubble. Only her feet were sticking out. Before she was rescued, she had to endure an hour of small children stealing her shoes and tickle torturing her feet.

'I'm warning you Reno, if you dare to tickle me, you're gonna pay!'

'Dont worry Tifa, IM not gonna tickle you. Elenas the one at the controls. Okay Elena, turn it on!'

Elena flicked a switch. The laser fired out its pink ray directly into Tifa's exposed stomach.

'EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHA! Turn it, HEHEHEHE, turn it off! EHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA! You're all gonna, HAHAHAHAHA pay for this! EHEHEHE!'

Reno turned to Elena.

'Hey, Elena, bet you cant fire it directly into her belly button!'

Elena smailed.

'Bet I can'

'HAHAHA! No, Please dont, HEHEHEHE, aim it there! HAHAHA!'

Her pleas were to no avail. It took a while, but the laser eventually worked its way into Tifas soft, deep navel.

Eventually, Reno intervened

'Hey, Elena, I know you're enjoying this, but we need to get all of them tested. Dont worry, we'll get Tifa again later. Rude, unstrap Tifa and tie her up with Aeris. And strap Yuffie to the table. Oh and Yuffie, if you struggle, we make it last even longer.'

Tuffie heeded that warning. She remembered a time, six months ago, when she had stolen some Materia from a group of bandits. Eventually they caught up with her and tied her to a tree and tickled her belly with chocobo feathers until she agreed to give the materia back. But, after that, her tummy wasnt nearly as ticklish as it had been, so she was hoping they would focus there, as they had done with Tifa.

No such luck. Elena spoke to her.

'Okay Yuffe, since I had so much fun with Tifa's stomach, i'm gonna focus on your underarms. Is that okay?

'No! Its not! Now could you PLEASE let me GO?'

'Nope, sorry'

The laser was fired. Whilst listening to Yuffie's helpless laughter, Rude noted that Elena was genuinly enjoying this. Why? Was it in order to gain respect from him and Reno? If so, it wouldnt work, not with him anyway. Rude had never approved of the turks being torturers.

Yuffie, wriggling in an attempt to escape the tickling sensation in her underarms looked as if she was doing some kind of bizzare hula dance on the table.

'HAHAHHAHA! No, not HEHEHEHEHE not the HEHEHEHEHEHEE underarms! Please, dont HAHAHAHAHAHAHA tickle me! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!'

Elena had now taken up taunted Yuffie.

'Aww, Yuffie has ticklish underarms does she? Tickle tickle little ninja, hope you enjoy it.....'

'HEHEHEHAHAHAHAH, STOP IT PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAA! I'LL JUST, I'll JUST AHAHAHAH LEAVE! HEHEHE!'

Reno was now becoming rather disturbed by Elenas Enthusiasm.

'Hey, uh, Elena, lets just leave Yuffie for the time being, okay? Lets just move on to Aeries....'

'Okay then. Just one request though. Take her shoes off'

Aeris had her shoes removed and was strapped to a table. Although she was acting strong and silent, she was genuinely terrified of having her bare feet tickled. She remembered how her adoptive mother always used to play 'this little piggy' with Aeris toes when they were both really happy. The tickling back then gave ger a feeling of happiness, but now she knew it was going to be pure torture.

Elena readied the ray.

'And one, two.....'

'Stop.'

The new voice had come from Tseng, who was standing in the corridor. Aeris and Tseng had known each other since childhood, and originally thought that he had come to save her. But then she remembered how he always attempted to kidnap her in the name of Shinra inc. Tseng walked next to her bare soles.

'How are you feeling, Aeris?'

'Tseng, I....please, just let me and my friends go. I havnt been tortured yet, but them....they suffered enough....'

Tseng remained emotionless. He looked at Aeris' feet. They were quite small, smaller than average and very white. He couldnt resist it. He ran his fingers up and down her bare sole.

'Tseng? What are you, HAHAAHA, no, HEHEHEHE, stop, HAHAHAHA!'

Reno, Rude and Elena shrugged at each other. They didnt know what was going on. Neither did Tifa or Yuffie. Tseng remained emotionless as he continued to tickle Aeris' feet.

'Tseng, please, HAHHAHAHA, stop it, HEHEHEHE, what do you want? HAHAHA'

Tseng started circling his index finger around the soft surface of Aeris' left sole. Always he remained expressionless.

'Tseng, please, HAHAHAHA, whatever you, HEHEHEHE, want to say, just HAAHAHA, say it, just EHEEH stop tickling mehehHEHEH.'

Tseng took a deep breath.

'Aeris, theres something I need to tell you. I...I've always l...'

At that point the lights went out. The sounds and lights on the tickle ray went away and the restraints on the table were retracted. The sound of Aeris' fist connecting with Tsengs face could be heard. So could verious other shouts.

'Goddammit, a power cut! Why now? Someone find the emergency electricity!'

'SHE HIT ME! CANT BELIVE SHE ACTUALLY HIT ME!'

'Hang on Tifa, i'll have you outta these ropes in a second'

'...................this is inconveniant, Reno...'

'Aeris, try and get to the emergeny electricity, I think its over there. Yuffie? We have some buissness with a certain female Turk...'

Well Tifa, I vote in favour of that!'

'Wait a sec....AHHH, they got me!'

When Aeris eventually flicked the switch, the odds had altered slightly. The three women were now free and were holding Elena hostage, Reno had armed himself with his electrorod, Tseng was nursing a painful looking black eye and Rude looked slightly annoyed.

Tifa was the first to say something

'Well, it looks like the boots on the other foot now isnt it? You gonna let us go?'

Tseng looked at them, grimacing

'Dont count on it! Reno Rude! Lets get outta here and get backup! And close the door so they cant escape!'

As Reno, Rude and Tseng left the room, the sound of a door ebing locked could be heard. Yuffie grinned at the captured Elena.

'Now, I wonder what we're gonna do to you while we wait?'

there was no need to ask that question. Elenas eyes were wide with shock.

'L-Listen, I only did it to make a good impression...'

Tifa grinned

'Well, if tickling people creates a good impression, then we're gonna make a REAL good one! The emergeny electricity has restored power to the restraints, but not to the machine itself. Guess we're just gonna have to tie you up and do it the old fashioned way....'

It took about half an hour for reinforcments to arrive. During that time, Tifa and Yuffie had some revenge. Aeries wasnt tickled by elena so felt it wasnt her problem. She just sat back and watched. After Elena was bound she continues with her please to no avail. tifa removed her black shoes and ran her long nails along Elena's soles which caused gales of laughter. While she was doing this, Yuffie was being particurly merciless on Elena's upper body. After unbottoning her shirt, yuffie continued with tickling her belly, underarms and even going as far as to blow raspberries on Elena's flat stomach. Elena was reduced to a squirming, giggling, incredibly ticklish weakling.

'HAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE I WAS JUST FOLLOWING, AHAHAHAHAAH ORDERS! STOP, I AHAHAHAHA DIDNT MEAN IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHE!'

Eventually, Reno, Rude and Tseng arrived with reinforcements. 20 shinra infantrymen.The soldiers waited in the corridor,poining their guns and the three women whilst Tseng, Rude and Reno entered the room itself. Yuffie flicked a switch and the restrained were released. Elena put her shoes back on, buttoned up her shirt and returned to the rest of the Turks. Reno was slightly confused by the fact that they were still here.

'What, you didnt even TRY to escape?'

Tifa shrugged.

'Why not? We'll just get captured right now and then cloud will rscue us later. Thats just how it works.'

Tseng had a sad look on his face.

'I'm sorry, but we just got some direct orders from President Rufus Shinra. You are not to be captured. You are to be executed.'

A solitary tear olled down Tsengs face

'I'm so sorry Aeris.....'

The soldiers aimed their weapons

'WAIT!'

The last cry came from Rude. He had his fist raised in the air and his head cocked as if he was listening for something.

'Did you hear that?

Although few could hear it, there was definitely a very quiet chanting..

estans intaris ihra vetemeni

Rudes face went pale

'.....its....'

estans intaris ihra vetemeni

'....Its.....'

Sephiroth

'Him!'

The sound of footsteps were heard down the corridor. One of the Shinra soldiers turned towards the sound.

'Er....sir, you cant come down here....wait...arn;t you....OH MY GOD!'

The Turks and prisoners saw what looked like a black shadow run at lightning pace through the soldiers. There was a flash of silver as it did so. All of the soldiers fell down dead as it did so.

Sephiroth now stood in the doorway. His hair waving even though there was no wind. His long black cape falling perfectly over his arms. The metal plates on his shoulders, dulled grey from the use. And his sword, nearly and big as he was, covered with the blood of the shinra soldiers. But the blood left like it had never been there. Sephiroth looked directly at Aeris. he spoke, telepathiccly, to her in a voice that sounded like he was speaking in stereo.

Cetra, you still have work to do. Your time is not yet.

He turned and walked back down the corridor. Tseng grabbed a machine gun from a dead soldier and tried to aim it. But there was no sign that the murderous warrior had ever been there.Tifa was dissapointed. She would have loved to have seen Tseng put a bullet in the back of the man that killed her father. Tseng sighed and spoke to the three captives.

'Ladies, I think this deems as an excuse for me to release you. Go, before I change my mind.'

Tifa Yuffie and Aeris ran back into the main area of the Gold Source. As she did so, Aeris turned to Tseng.

'Thank you Tseng. I wont forget this.'

Tseng sighed. Reno, Rude and Elena were still shanking. There was a moment back then when they genuinly thought they were going to die. Reno was first to speak.

'Sir? What about us?'

'Oh, yes. You three had better hurry. The last boat of the day leaves soon.'

'Ast boat to where?'

'Wutai of course. Ejoy your vacation'.

The End

Hope you all liked it!

Good story. I liked it. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

A nice finale. Gold Saucer though I assume is what you meant in the first line.

there wasnt as much tickling as i had hoped for...but the story was great...you portrayed the characters well...nice story

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back