• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's Fantasy

ViperGTS

I knew as soon as you got home that tonight would be the night. You would be my toy, and there would be nothing you could do to stop it.
I watched your white-nylon-encased legs as they stepped into your home, the black Mary Jane shoes on your feet clattering against the tiled floor. I slipped in through the door silently just before it shut, and you were too preoccupied with your keys and bags to notice. You dropped off your bags at the bottom of the steps and leaned over, unbuckling your shoes…and your size five, nyloned feet were set free, as you padded up the carpeted stairs to your bedroom. Silently, I followed.
You must have been very focused on where you were going…because you never noticed me right behind you. Just as you entered your bedroom, my left arm wrapped tightly around your waist, pinning your snow white blouse against your belly, and my right hand held the moist, sweet-smelling rag against your face. You were out before you could see my face.
I made quick work of binding your ankles together, also your wrists. Swinging you over my shoulder I carried you out to my pickup truck and sat you in the front seat, next to where I would be. I pulled your jaw open gently and pushed a 2 inch ball gag into your mouth, securing the buckle behind your head. Then, I tied a sleeping mask around your head, covering your eyes so that you could see nothing. I hopped into my side of the truck and immediately, we were off. All this, in broad daylight, no one around to see, since they were all out, doing assorted things…no one able to save you from the torment and ecstasy to come…

You woke up half an hour through the ride. Immediately your life was in the balance, and it would end as soon as you made any attempt at escape. You sat there, silently, terrified, and shaking. The bumpy ride almost knocked you off of your seat, but you squirmed sexily back into it each time, barely escaping a meeting with the floor of the passenger seat.
Finally, my truck stopped. I got out, then pulled you out, flinging you over my shoulder again. Your muffled whimpers were not registering to me; I was going to have you and you had no say. I took you upstairs into the house and dumped you roughly on the bed, noticing that your jet black short skirt had ridden all the way up to your hips. I looked, and saw that you had been feeling naughty that day; no panties, and your white, sandalfoot pantyhose were crotchless. I put the rag over your mouth again, and you were gone from the conscious world yet again.
Finally, you awoke again, only this time, you were wearing nothing but your crotchless, naughty pantyhose. You were tied tightly to my bed, your arms over your head and your legs spread widely. You could feel the breeze of the air conditioner on your skin. Involuntarily did your nipple harden at the cool air, and I teasingly pinched them, making you squeak under the gag. You started to protest, the gag making your words inaudible, but soon, you were making different sounds.
I sat on your hips, my legs on either side of you, and dug my fingers wickedly into your ribcage. Oh how you screamed and thrashed! I know you could feel the electricity running through your nerves as I tickled your bare, defensless sides, my fingers digging deep between each rib. My hands expertly worked up and down your sides, playing your upper body like a piano, making you thrash and wiggle maniacally in your tight, restricting bondage.
My hands roamed up to your hairless, smooth, milky armpits, and I started stroking your skin, and you screamed even louder into your gag. Your nipples, I noticed, were stiff very stiff, and as I tortured your helpless armpits, I leant in and licked, kissed, nibbled, and sucked on each one, paying equal attention to both. Your terrified screams of tortured laughter became interspersed with moans of delight, despite your kidnapping and present situation. I could feel the goosebumps breaking out on your skin, and I tickled even harder. Your thrashing nearly knocked me off of the bed…but I gripped your hips with my legs and dug into your armpits faster.
A long twenty minutes went by, your nipples standing tall and firm, wet with my saliva, your arms must have been tired from the struggling. I sat up on your hips and spidered my fingers lightly across your breasts, making you squeal with confusion. Oh how it must have tickled, but I could tell that you were greatly enjoying the attention. My fingers gently, lightly stroked your bare chest, and I watched them jiggle gently as you giggled. My fingers lightly scratched your stiff, at attention knobs and you moaned deeply, not in ticklishness at all, but arousal…I could already smell your honey collecting between your legs.
At this, I tickled down over your tummy, my fingers prodding and probing your flesh, and again you resumed your squealing and bucking. My finger wriggled into your navel and I heard a wretched scream erupt from your throat, stopped short by your gag. I saw wet spot on your blindfold, indicating your tears of tortured laughter were beginning to flow. My hand clawed at your hips, and you tried to lewdly grind against me, but to no avail, as I was sitting too far forward against your hips. A long twenty minutes of this hip and tummy torture before I finally gave you a quick break.
Your “break” only lasted a few seconds as I climbed off of you and the bed and sat at the end of the bed, by your sexy, small, white-nyloned feet. You knew what was coming next, and you screamed viciously. My fingers made contact with your soles and you rocketed off of the bed, or at least, you tried to, as you were tied very tightly to it. Your tows wriggled and splayed about as I tickled up and down each soft, smooth sole with all five fingers of each hand, and your screaming laughter began to sound hoarse. No mercy, I thought, as I started to suck on your nyloned toes, my fingers playing all over your arches and heels. The longest hour of your life was spent with your feet being mercilessly tortured, tickles, licked, kissed, sucked, and nibbled, and you never stopped laughing and giggling. Towards the end, I looked up between your legs, and noticed a small trail of your juices dripping down onto the bed.
Finally, giving your nyloned soles each one good, final, teasing lick, I stood. You could hear me disrobe. I untied your ankles and laid between your legs, sliding my stiff, solid manhood deep inside you. You gasped sharply through your nose and our nyloned legs wrapped around me tightly, clenching me against your body and forcing me to impale you further. Your breath was already ragged, but now, as you felt me sliding in and out of your slick crotch, you couldn’t do anything but moan and breathe rapidly, hotly, and brokenly. Your back arched after a moment, and I felt your pussy clenching down tightly onto me. Your entire body shook in the throes of orgasmic bliss, your legs clenching me tighter against you…but that was not the end. My fingers found your ticklish ribs and wiggled against them. You screamed softly, the sudden sensation forcing a second orgasm from your body, your tummy feeling as though it would explode with the immense muscle pressure. Your clenching womanhood spurred me on and drove me over the edge, and as I shot my load deep into you, I heard you trying to moan my name in desperation through your gag.
I removed myself from you and stood up, watching you tremble in the aftershocks of heavenly bliss. I untied your wrists and removed your ballgag, and before I could do anything else, you grabbed me, pulled me onto the bed with you, and kissed me with more passion than I knew you possibly could muster. Your lips found my ear and you whispered, “…thank you…” just before you fell asleep in my arms.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back