• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Devil Went Down to Vegas

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:

Here, friend... have some coffee... STRONG coffee...

*snicker*

*GNNNNEEHEHEHE*

PFFFRTZZZZZZZ MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

:D :p

That's gotta be one of the funniest f**king things I've ever read here on the TMF.

Thanks, Dave 2112! :D

The Rhythm Doctor

Well done, Dave. Just keep your stream of creativity flowing: stories, poems, songs, plays...whatever strikes you, cause you are goooood!

ddd

We should start a TMF Band!
Dave singin, Max on keyboards...i guess i'll do everything else then :D

Very funny but I am now having "Urban Cowboy" flashbacks!

I love parodies! That was really well done, man. Loved it, loved it, loved it.

As I was readin git I could hear Charlie Daniel's actually singing the lyrics in my head.

"Devil gets her soles" - LOL I love puns. :)

-DallasFootTickler :D :D :D

Bravo, Dave! Very creative and funny! BTW, any idea where I can get some of those golden feathers?:tickle:

that was outright terrific, you should go on these binges more often. how creative and funny.!!

Bravo

JPie

Excellent

Dave that was very good and extremely funny...now pass the bong around to someone else :D

DAMN FINE!

I think you ought to copywrite the lyrics, then send it off to Weird Al Yankovik to see if he'd buy it. I'd love to see the video! :D

Wow, I thought this thread was dead a long time ago! Thanks for bringing it back up with new appreciation. As I think back on the night I wrote this, I thought it quite stupid at the time and almost didn't post it. But let's face it...we're all here for fun, right?

Don't count out the possibility of me eventually recording this....I'm prone to bouts of sheer idiocy from time to time...:rolleyes:

...and DAYUM that was some great weed....

Re: DAMN FINE!

sole seeker said:
I think you ought to copywrite the lyrics, then send it off to Weird Al Yankovik to see if he'd buy it. I'd love to see the video! :D

Agreed. Weird Al is the guy to do that as a video..just make sure ya get the lyrics copyrighted first so you'll get some $$ for it. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back