• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Laugh's website is functional again

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, The Last Laugh's website was down for a couple of days. Well, not really down, but seriously dysfunctional. I just changed website hosts, and in the transition process I lost the menu frame that used to be on the left side of the screen. Needless to say, without the menu the website was quite difficult to navigate, even impossible. But I finally managed to fix it. It's now fully functional. Very sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Turns out I wasn't able to salvage the menu frame. My website design skills are just too limited. But it may be for the best. I rather liked the look of the menu frame, but it was often a source of frustration. It got in the way sometimes. So now, instead of having a menu frame on the left with the pages appearing on the right, the pages take up the entire width of the screen with a menu at the top of each page. Very simple. The site is far from a work of art, but at least it's functional, possibly even more so than before.

Now, since I made a lot of changes to my website it's entirely possible that I made some mistakes. I think I checked everything but I may have overlooked something. Maybe I screwed up a link, forgot to upload a picture or deactivated a sample clip. Who knows. If you notice such a problem, please write me to let me know at [email protected]. Thank you for your help.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back