• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it me, or is the most common place for a girl NOT to be ticklish, the feet?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After reading the Maria feedback, remembering Stern's tickle with Brande Roderick, and Star, that second girl from Yaqi's first appearance, it seems to me that the most common area for a girl NOT to be ticklish is the feet. Am I wrong about this, or do people agree?
While many TMF ladies I've spoken to have admitted to being moderately to very to extremely ticklish on their feet, I have also spoken to a fair amount of TMF ladies who arent at all ticklish on their feet, or only a little ticklish on the feet, but deathly ticklish other places. Do people agree with what I'm saying? If so, I wonder why this is. Again, until I joined TMF, I had always thought, if you want to make a girl hysterical, tickle her bare feet, and she'll lose it. Now, it seems to me, that with many women, you have to go for their sides, underarms, belly, back or neck to get them going, while their feet are less ticklish. A lot of girls I've spoken to on here, when I ask them:" How ticklish are you and where" A lot of times, I will get an answer like:" Iam very ticklish on my sides, or neck or belly, and they wont even say the feet. Then, when I ask them about their feet, they'll be like "Oh, I'm not too ticklish on the feet" I always used to think that the most common area for a woman to be horribly ticklish was her feet, but lately, Iam more leaning towards the theory that many girls most ticklish spots might be the belly, sides, or ribs, with the feet secondary. What does everyone else think? Any feedback or opinions would be welcomed. Thanks.

Mitch

I am ticklish on my feet but that is not the most ticklish place on me, most other places are definitely more ticklish then my feet.

We're all wired differently.
Most women friends I've known have been ticklish on the feet, but yes, there are a few that are not. One friend, is extreamly ticklish everywhere, but her feet are a big zero on the ticklish scale. She still likes me to tickle her feet, as she finds it relaxing. I can still get my jollys, whle she lies there motionless. It's still fun tho.

JPie1 said:
I am ticklish on my feet but that is not the most ticklish place on me, most other places are definitely more ticklish then my feet.
Like she said! :)

feet are definately one of the least ticklish parts of a woman. ive tickled many feet in my time, and id say maybe 20% are what i would consider above average in ticklishness. if you find a woman with very ticklish feet, consider yourself lucky!

my feet are very ticklish, but other parts of my body are WAYY worse!!! hehe

my ex wasnt ticklish at all till I tried something new and it shoked her so much that she became ticklish extrememly ever since on her feet. Couldnt tell which area on her was more ticklish than the other. I was happy that I persisted in trying.

I used to think that my feet were not ticklish. a dear friend showed me how very very wrong I was! now I know that I just thought that were not ticklish, because they had never really been tickled.

It must be different in the south (or else I've been extremely lucky)....because every girl/ woman I've ever tickled was very ticklish on her feet...except one (Mona wasn't ticklish anywhere -- but she was born in Pennsylvania, not Georgia).

Most southern girls in my experience are like Tiffany....very ticklish everywhere, and their bare feet are no exception. Both my younger sisters, my stepsis, and my girlfriend are the same way (all born in Georgia)....so was my mom and several female cousins (all born in Tennessee).

I've tickled girls from school, girls I knew from church; neighbor girls, and my sis's friends (including her college sorority sisters)...and other than Mona, thus far I've never found one yet that didn't begin giggling, squirming, and laughing like crazy when their bare feet were tickled.

my feet have always been ticklish, but they have to be tickled a certain way for them to be extremely ticklish. It takes a certain touch if not done right it doesn't tickle very much, just feels good.

Figure this way - you've got to actually tickle feet for them to be ticklish, but if you get a really good specimen anyone's sides can be ticklish with just a touch. Maybe it's me, but it's more fun working with an entire torso. And most girls I've known have said they'd rather be tickled on their feet than all along their sides

I think what Perry said is true, certainly to a degree. Of the female letter pen pals whom I've asked the ticklish question to, the large majority of them from the south have said they are very to extremely ticklish on their feet. Of course, I dont think geography is the sole (No pun intended) determining factor of ticklishness. I have known a few girls from the north and west who also have extremely ticklish feet.
I do hope what you said about girls from PA isnt true, because I live here and if I do find someone in this state, it will be very disappointing if their feet aren't ticklish! I will say that of the few female pen pals who told me they arent ticklish, two of them were from not far away from where Iam now, so let's hope that's not a determining factor! LOL! I guess I'll just either have to move, or find someone from a different place who has terribly ticklish feet, and bring them back here, should I fail to find a female with very ticklish feet in this area.

Mitch

I think alot of people you might ask asume their not, or the people who tried before didnt know how to tickle. That's my thought I ran into about 2 girls in my life who just weren't ticklish in the easily accessible areas.

I know this topic has been covered before, but personally, I've found that every girl I've gotten involved with or was close friends with had ticklish feet. They weren't always most ticklish there, but more often than not, that was their worst spot....

Here are some examples:

I dated a pale, tall brunette (about 5'11") goth girl with brown eyes who looked a bit like Tori Amos near the beginning of my college years, and she was only ticklish on her feet. I could touch her anywhere else, but tickling her feet always would make her legs jump. The downside to her sensitivity was that she would adjust to even her feet being touched after a while.

I dated another girl later in college who was tan, tall (about 5'10") with long light brown hair and blue eyes who was very ticklish to begin with, but every time I tickled her feet, it was pure torture for her. She'd thrash and laugh like crazy when I'd sit on her calves and stroke under her long toes.

There was another girl I fooled around with a bit that was really short (about 5'2") with long blonde hair and green eyes who was kind of a hippy girl. She was probably more ticklish on her feet than any other girl I've ever tickled, and the lightest touch on her small, wrinkled soles was enough to make her twitch.

Shortly after college, I got involved with another short girl (about 5'0") with black hair and brown eyes who looked like a much younger and more attractive version of Meryl Streep. She was pretty ticklish on her feet but more ticklish on her armpits.

There was a girl I was involved with after that who was tall (probably about 5'8") with brown hair and blue eyes. She was kind of a country girl but pretty, and her feet were her worst spot. I later found out that her feet were one of her erogenous zones.

The wife of a friend of mine is also very ticklish on her feet, and for some reason, she would often instigate me tickling her feet by tickling mine first. Her future husband (who is a good friend of mine) always found these tickle matches between me and her to be hilarious. Needless to say, we don't really do that kind of thing anymore now that she's married....

One girl who was a friend of a friend was very ticklish on her feet as well. She was about 5'6", very tan, and very Cuban. She was also quite cute, albeit with a very strange sense of humor. One time when she was laying on her stomach on the floor with her feet up in the air, a friend and I grabbed her ankles and tickled her feet till she was begging us to stop. I still can't remember what sparked this mischief... lol

Lastly, a friend of the Cuban girl would always tickle her boyfriend in front of us, who must've been quite sensitive, and some of us would attempt to help him out. Unfortunately, we seemed unable to tickle her, until one night... My friends and I were sitting in one of my friend's cars, and she bragged about not being ticklish. Two of my friends goosed her in different spots with no effect until they got to her ankles. She started squealing, and without even my suggestion, they pulled off her socks and shoes and tickled her feet. After we discovered that weakness, she didn't brag anymore, and the boyfriend knew how to get her back. She was about 5'6" with long black hair, blue eyes, and was a very pretty surfer girl.

I hope this post wasn't too long; I just felt the need to share. If any of you would like, I can elaborate more about each experience in Biscuit's huge thread... lol

Mitchell my friend you need to pack your bags and leave Lancaster, I live in St. Louis and there are enough ladies with ticklish feet here to go around for both of us. Just buy a couple of red shirts and root for the Cardinals.

Ayla ny said:
I used to think that my feet were not ticklish. a dear friend showed me how very very wrong I was! now I know that I just thought that were not ticklish, because they had never really been tickled.

Ummm, I can vouch for your feet Ayla!!
They are ticklish!!! or was all that thrashing around from something else @ NEST! ;)

Mitch our lovely state of Pa. is not all that bad. I can tell you that here in Pittsburgh feet tickling is alive and well. All of my stories that I have posted here all involve feet tickling all the way down to the comments No Not My Feet!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had several ticklee comment on how there feet are there worst spot. I think you should just get out of Lancaster and head a few hundred miles west.

pghtickleguy

Hi!

well....and what if many of those girls are lying or simply haven´t been tickled in the right way????

My ex-girlfriend was brazilian, small, long brawn hair, little feet. She was very sweet and allways said to me she was ticklish everywhere besides her feet. Well...I quickly found out the part about everywhere else was true and I assumed she wasn´t lying about her feet. I had a lot of fun with her uperbody, sides, tummy, everywhere....has to her feet, I would only massage them very oftten...no tickling, I wasn´t really trying.

Then.....some 2 weeks on our relation....revelation!!!!! After all she was deadly ticklish on her feet to the right touch :D
It all happened one day, we were playing around wrestling a bit on her bed, some tickling involved...I got the better and ended up on top of her completely raped around her body, her feet were bare at the time and for some reason I reached one hand to those tine feet and started drawing little circles on the soles....BINGO!!! hehehe She tried to throw me out, tried to kick, trash, the hell!! lol but I was bigger and she wasn´t going anywhere! I kept those circles for some seconds while she screamed for help....help came in the form of her little sister and for some obvious reasons I had to stop because I was lying on top of her and her little sister could think and tell her mom we were doing something else....lolol actually....she did told mom we were doing something else....but that´s another story :)

Greetings from Portugal!

maniactickler said:
feet are definately one of the least ticklish parts of a woman. ive tickled many feet in my time, and id say maybe 20% are what i would consider above average in ticklishness. if you find a woman with very ticklish feet, consider yourself lucky!

I must be the luckiest motherfucker on the planet...
You're not correct about this, it's the draw of the cards. I've met MANY women who go completely nuts from getting their feet tickled, more than not...so...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back