• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Home From The Office(m/f, adult), feel free to comment.

Once again Steph, thank you for the comment. You have been too sweet to me with your comments. Over the next few weeks, I will be posting a few more I have.

ooooooooooooo good!

I was going to ask you about that...:D

XOXO

Great stuff!!!
I love to tickle feet or armpits right as my lady is coming...drives her(and ME) nuts every time!!

I lift them in the air as I stand in front of you. I use my fingers to tickle the bottoms of your bare feet and you feel the head of my hardness being pushed into your wet pussy. As I slowly push it in, I take your toes into my mouth and suck them as I push my hardness all the way in. I keep it there for a mind or two, not moving it. I take my fingers and tickle your bare feet again and your movements from being foot tickled brings me close to orgasm. I go back to sucking your toes as I slowly pull out and slide it back in. I do this until you and I both orgasm very hard. Before I untie you, I take the head of my hardness to tickle your clit, your giggle is addicting!

I love to tickle this way!!

I really appreciate the feedback I am seeing. Thanks for the read guys and as I promised Steph, I have more coming.

A tantalisingly arousing story. I wish my man would subject me to such pleasurable treatment after a hard day at work. Well Done!

Thank you Miss Kat (and welcome to TMF!) ya, I'm with you--what woman wouldn't KILL to have a guy like this???

XOXO

HOME

Great Ice, very hot story, your a good writer, keep it up, maybe future stories could put Steph in Stocks? LOL, just for some fun? Anyway great job, and keep them coming. Enjoy them very much.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--bad boy (giggles) I've never been in stocks, it's a total fantasy. Shame, shame for making me start my day off by breaking into a SWEAT!

XOXO

Sorry for the delay, but thanks very much for the comment Kat and welcome! That stocks idea sounds great, must put Steph in those in next story, ;)

Thank you Vry! I write about the things I enjoy. I appreciate your comment and I also sent you a PM.

Kis needs bath in lake to cool off from this one!

You came really close to an experience with a former friend. Now, thanks to you, I have to go to class tonight (at a Christian school, no less) and try to remain focused on my studies.

:blush: :blush: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Thanks kis and my most humble apologies for putting you in such a bad situation with having to go to school, :D. I appreciate you taking time to read it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back