• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God bless the return of warm weather!

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
Okay, I know the title seems to indicate General Discussion material, but bear with me. In the last few days, it just seems like here in the Midwest, all the ladies have broken out the sandals, toeless shoes, and candies, driving the poor foot/tickle lovers like me insane. Okay, okay, I started out that way, but still... In just one night at the movies, I saw at LEAST 30 ladies dangling, slipping on and off, and wiggling their sandals or slides, and all were amazingly well kept and attractive to me. It's a good time for the fellows like me, and I just wanted to express that, as well as thank all you gorgeous women who tease and brighten my and many other fellows' days with those toes and soles, getting us to plot ways to tickle them to bliss. :D

Smiley

I love close to two colleges so you can imagine...flip flops galore! not to mention bare midriffs, shoulders, backs...:D

try living in Arizona..it is barefeet, bare midriffs, bare backs basically the smallest amount of clothing you can wear before it is indecent exposure...it is like this year around..lol

Mmmmm..... Yes, I'm in college too and most of the women there regularly wear sandals, very short shorts and very short tops.

Amen. Love the warm weather, and the women's footwear it brings out. :devil:

Just got home via subway. Three women sitting right across from me, obviously friends talking to each other, all about 20 or 21, were wearing flip-flops. All of them had gorgeous feet, well cared for and pedicured. :D

When I'm not working, I'm barefoot, keeping a pair of flip-flops im my purse, in case someone makes a fuss (No shoes, no service types). Mississippi is lovely warm (if not downright hot) this time of year, so I have lots of company, and I love the way my feet look tanned!

Happy to oblige you, and all feet loving/adoring/worshipping/tickling men!:D

Oh, and by the way, we know you love to see our toes. That's why we wear sole revealing shoes in the first place! ;)

Prinny

Last edited:
Prinny said:

Prinny
So tell me, Prinny! When do we get to oblige each others ticklish desires??? ;) :D

Even at my job which is a very casual office. I am in technology which draws a young employee base. The office is all about flip flops, sandals, skimpy dresses and such. You men would have a field day at my office. My only complaint is that they turn up the a/c so high that I am usually freezing in dead summer but I refuse to let that stop me from wearing my sundresses and open feet shoes!

Prinny said:

Oh, and by the way, we know you love to see our toes. That's why we wear sole revealing shoes in the first place! ;)

Prinny

In the name of all foot fetishists, THANK YOU!!

Oh JPie!
I WISH I had this problem. I shuttle back and forth between the main hospital and my office in the administrative building. Even in the winter, these bastards keep the place at like, 80 indoors, I HATE it. (Aren't hospitals supposed to be cold???) Whatever, as a result I wear as little as possible (without pissing off the higher ups) all year round, sandles, sleevless tops, short skirts, you name it. I guess I'm glad to hear it's making SOMEONE happy :D

XOXO

JPie1 said:
Even at my job which is a very casual office. I am in technology which draws a young employee base. The office is all about flip flops, sandals, skimpy dresses and such. You men would have a field day at my office. My only complaint is that they turn up the a/c so high that I am usually freezing in dead summer but I refuse to let that stop me from wearing my sundresses and open feet shoes!

steph said:
Whatever, as a result I wear as little as possible all year round, sandles, sleevless tops, short skirts, you name it.

God, how I love summer:devil2:

The Sean Man

LOL!

You're so cute Sean :tickle:

Seriously though, it really sucks running this hot all the time, I'm uncomfortable most of the day and people are always looking at me like I'm crazy (sshhhhhh!) :D

They're like, "It's 50 degrees and you're in a T-shirt!!!!????"

XOXO

That's why I'm glad each studio here has it's own environmental controls. When I come in to do my shift, the people before me have it about 80 degrees in here. I drop it to about 66....they call me "The Penguin", go figure:)

The Sean Man

OMG

Thank you, finally someone who relates!

XOXO

My friends do find it hilarious, though, that when i arrive somewhere, and get out of my car...there's a big, frosty cloud of air coming out of my car from having the AC on high. Just call me Mr. Freeze:)

The Sean Man

mgctouch said:
So tell me, Prinny! When do we get to oblige each others ticklish desires??? ;) :D [/B]

LOL! Me thinks someone is itchin for a ticklin. :D I'm such a tease! :angel: Hmm... Odd combination I have. A shy, teasing, tickler/ticklee.

Prinny

Prinny said:
LOL! Me thinks someone is itchin for a ticklin. :D I'm such a tease! :angel: Hmm... Odd combination I have. A shy, teasing, tickler/ticklee.

Prinny
Me thinks that you is right! Me thinks that me is itching for a great tickling encounter. As for the odd combination... Sometimes the oddest combinations work the best! :p :p :p

mgctouch said:
Me thinks that you is right! Me thinks that me is itching for a great tickling encounter. As for the odd combination... Sometimes the oddest combinations work the best! :p :p :p

Oh, stop! You'll make me blush!:blush: LOL! Actually, that's not difficult to do.

I haven't been to San Diego! But, I am very shy about going out to see new people. Took me months of talking to myself to get up the courage to go to my first gathering. My coworkers must have thought I was being weirder than normal! Besides, my b/f might get jealous if I see someone by myself.:D

Prinny

Prinny said:
Oh, stop! You'll make me blush!:blush: LOL! Actually, that's not difficult to do.

I haven't been to San Diego! But, I am very shy about going out to see new people. Took me months of talking to myself to get up the courage to go to my first gathering. My coworkers must have thought I was being weirder than normal! Besides, my b/f might get jealous if I see someone by myself.:D

Prinny

If the b/f wasn't in the picture, I would have no problem chatting with you and deveolping a friendhip over time which could possibly lead to a meeting way down the road when the comfort level is established.

Since you do have a b/f and since I do not believe in interfering with relationships, I will step back, joke with you online, but dismiss any thoughts of meeting down the road.

I wish you all the best with your b/f and I hope that you get your fill of tickling experiences!

mgctouch said:
If the b/f wasn't in the picture, I would have no problem chatting with you and deveolping a friendhip over time which could possibly lead to a meeting way down the road when the comfort level is established.

Since you do have a b/f and since I do not believe in interfering with relationships, I will step back, joke with you online, but dismiss any thoughts of meeting down the road.

I wish you all the best with your b/f and I hope that you get your fill of tickling experiences!

Awww... Thanks! :D ;) And I'd be happy to pick on-uh, poke-uh, joke with ya.;)

And I'm working on my fill of tickling experiences! :D

::sighs happily:: I'm sooo glad I stumbled on the old AOL chat room when it was up.:happyfloa

Toodles!:wavingguy
Prinny

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back