• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite feet/shoe/tickling quotes from movies & shows

Prinny

TMF Regular
Hi all! I think I have just started my first thread! Yay for me!!:D

Chances are this type of question has come up before... Do any of you have a favorite quote or line from a movie or show about feet, shoes, tickling and the like? I notice in the postings that many of you have a few at the bottoms of your posts. Is there a favorite you have amongst them?

At the moment I can only think of one. I have never seen Sex in the City, but from previews of shows I have always loved this line.

"Hello lover!"

And for those of you who don't know... Sarah Jessica Parker's character is looking adoringly at a pair of high-heeled shoes in a store window.

It hits the nail on the head for me when there is a pair of shoes that I see and I am just compelled to stare and admire them. But then reality sinks in and I have to wonder if my pocketbook can take it! Damn reality!!

I would love to hear everyone's favorites.

Toodles, everyone!!:wavingguy
Prinny

Baron Munchausen,

When the King of the moon ( Robin Williams) is tickling the
Queens' feet with a feather. He's in a really ecstatic
tickling frenzy and I believe the line is:

TICKLE!! TICKLE!! TICKLE!! OH MY DARLING!! I TICKLE

YOUR FEET TIL DAWN!!!

Nice location prinny

great, too easy though, LOL, actually very good clues, and i love to see females in a great pair of heels.

Daryl Hannah

In the film "Summer Lovers" (1982), a young Daryl Hannah has just tied her lover (played by Peter Gallagher) to the bed for some fun.

She says, "Are you afraid that I'm going to tickle you? Because I might." That would be my favorite quote.

Unfortunately the F/m tickling scene that follows only lasts for a few seconds. After tickling him, she drips hot wax from a candle on him.

Oh My God, can it actually be.....?

...that Milagros and I are in agreement on something?!?!?

Summer Lovers is still one of the hottest mainstream scenes I've ever seen in my life, despite the fact that it's F/M :p blech, who needs that? :D I remember seeing that for the first time as a teenager, watching HBO late a night when my parents were asleep. It happened, and I was of course, FLOORED by it. So needless to say (since this was before VCR's) I made a point of checking the listings and watching it every night it was on that month! :D

Then again, while it's more cute than sexy, who can forget the scene from North To Alaska, when Cappucine gets her feet tickled but GOOD in an attempt to lure John Wayne into getting mad. YUM!

Yuck, MIlagros.
I remember seeing "An Unmarried Woman" first run, with my family. I'm sitting there, and I've just watched the scene where Jill Clayburgh gets her foreplay tickle, and my eyes have bugged out of my head, and my jaw's on the sticky, popcorn strewn floor, and the rest of the film is little more than a blur...

I think I've posted this before, but since this is a thread about tickling on shows, I'll repost this one and a couple of others.
In 1985, in the season finale of "Dallas", Victoria Principal gets tickled on her sides by Patrick Duffy. Their characters, Bobby and Pam, were planning to remarry after having spent the night togther, and Pam says to Bobby" I remember everything about you" to which Bobby quips:"Oh, is that so, including the fact that I know you're ticklish" , and she replies, "Oh, not very". He then turns around, pins her on the bed, gives her two quick tickles of her sides, to which she bucks, goes:"OH NO!" Laughs hystercially, and the scene ends. It was brief, but good, and looked genuine.
On Party of Five a few years back, there is a scene where Neve Campbell's character, Julia, is off camera getting unmercifully tickled by her boyfriend, you can hear the laughter and her going nuts. Afterwards, another girl (Not J Love Hewitt, cant recall who it was now actually) walks over to Scott Wolf, tries to tickle his ribs, to which he quips:" I'm not ticklish"
Those are the two most prominent tickle scenes I can remember. The Dallas one was good. I still remember it, and liked it a lot. Victoria Principal was young and beautiful then, and the scene was good.

Mitch

Actual quotes from movies and shows?

Well, my all time favorite came from the late 80s t.v. show, "Babes".
While 2 of the gals are trying to figure out why their sister is so moody, the two corner the sister while one decides:

"Hmmmm, there's only one way to get anything out of her..."

Then they promptly hold her down and tickle her feet.:D :cool:

Drew

I was just rewatching this scene on my tape earlier. In an episode of the old TGIF staple Step By Step, the two older daughters are pretending they're shacked up with a couple of guys to freak out their mom, and the one played by Stacy Keenan giggles, "Stop that, you know how ticklish I am!"

Fake, yes, but she really sells it well

From the 1980s evening soap, FLAMINGO ROAD

There's a scene in 1980s evening soap opera FLAMINGO ROAD where Mark Harmon is fooling around with his mistress, played by a stunning actress named Cristina Raines. Unfortunately, you don't get to see it, but the setup has them frolicking off-camera in her bedroom.

You hear Cristina Raines laughing and she steps on camera, having gotten out of bed. Still off-camera, Harmon says, "Get back here."

Smiling, Raines says, "Not until you promise to stop tickling me!"

Harmon steps into the shot, grabbing her, and says, "I don't make promises I can't keep."

http://www.drayhough.fsnet.co.uk/tinaherazo001.jpg

Above is a link to a bottomless picture of Ms. Raines. I am not sure where it's from but she was using the name Tina Herazo. The actress was born in the Phillipines, which accounts for her dark, exotic features.:cool: I don't remember seeing much of Ms. Raines since FLAMINGO ROAD, which came and went about twenty years ago.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back