• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Travels Part 2 (adult)

i64ever

TMF Regular
CHAPTER TWO

When I woke, I was lying on a straw cot, with the collar fastened on my neck with a ten foot chain running from it to the wall. My hands went to the buckle to unfasten it, but found it wouldn’t budge. It was as if the metal had been fused together.

Feeling a sudden draft, I looked down to see I was only wearing a brown loincloth. Looking around the room, I found no other clothes. Not only that, but I was completely hairless! My beard was gone, and so was all the hair from my arms, legs and belly. A quick check showed my pubic area bald as well. Only on the top of my head was any hair left.

Even my skin was different. It had been weathered and sunburned from my days floating at sea, but now is was as pink and smooth as a newborn babe. I couldn’t find even one patch of rough or dead skin anywhere. During my entire stay on Lodive, not one hair on those areas would grow, nor one callus or rough spot form on my skin. That explains, in part, my extreme ticklishness while I was there.

I was still studying this phenomenon when the door opened.

“Good morning, Gulliver,” Corina entered, wearing the short white robe I’d first seen her in. Behind her came a woman dressed just the same. The strange woman was just as beautiful as every other inhabitant of the village, but her hair was the color of fire. She gave me a look of brazen appraisal, like I’d seen many a buyer giver the horse or cow they were thinking about buying, and I blushed.

I opened my mouth, but Corina held up one hand. “Don’t speak unless I give you permission, or you will be punished,” she said in a commanding tone. Then she gestured towards the redhead, “This is Aliphelea. She serves as doctor for the village and is going to give you a check up. Resist and you will be punished.”

After last night, I had no doubt what that punishment would be and wanted to avoid it if possible. With Corina’s superhuman strength, compliance seemed the best solution, so I stood there while Doctor Aliphelea poked and prodded me, examining every inch of my flesh in great detail. It tickled a little, but not nearly as much as last night. If I closed my eyes, I found I could pretend she was old Doctor Heash from London and that lessened my embarrassment some.

It was then that I felt Aliphelea pull down my loin cloth and felt her run a finger over the length of my member. Instinctively, I reached down to push her hands away and pull up my single, meager covering. Before I could, Corina, who was stranding behind me, quickly grabbed my arms.

“Oh, very nice indeed,” the doctor said, "I like them fiesty. Its always a shame when their spirits are finally broken. Gichie gichie goo my fiesty little man!" Aliphelea began flicking a sharp fingernail underneath my testicals in just the same manner a mother might under a babies chin.

The ticklish sensation shot through my groin into the rest of my boyd. I tried to hold back my laughter, but it refused, pouring out of my in chortles and spurts. Worse yet, I could feel my manhood start to respond, stiffening at Aliphelea's touch.

"Well, well, well, he is quite a physical specimin, isn't he!" Alipelea exclaimed. I knew she wasn't talking about my arms or chest. My shame at my most private areas being on display and now judged started growing. I could only hope now that the examination was now over.

It wasn't. Aliphelea started stroking me now, her soft, warm hand gliding over my rigidness, touching me as only my beloved wife should. I fought like a wildcat, pulling my arms, twisting and turning my torsoe, but Corina easily held my arms still. Unable to do anything else, I cried out, begging Aliphelea to stop.

Aliphelea just started ticking my testicles with her left hand again, cutting off my cries with another spurt of uncontrollable laughter.Every time I tried to shout, Aliphelea just tickled, effectively gagging me. She did this too me even as her right hand kept consistently gliding up and down my rigid shaft, taunting and teasing me. Seing the futility of it all fighting both sensations, I kept my mouth shut, hoping to end the tickling at least.

The tickling did stop, but Aliphelea kept stroking me, causing the pleasure to build and build. I tried to resist, but even without her fingernail scratching underneath my scrotum, it was almost impossible. wWth all my adventures, it had been a long time since I'd had any relief. Soon moans were escaping my lips. I tried to think of old nuns, pages from an old science book, anything I could to block out the sensations. It was no good. One last wave of pleasure crashed over me and I knew the end was near.

So did Aliphelea. Just as my eyes were starting to role back in my head, she held up some kind of bottle then gave my manhood one more hard stroke. I quickly orgasmed, and shot my seed directly into Aliphelea’s bottle.

At this final humiliation, I felt my strength poor out of me, and hung limply in Corina’s arms. “Its been a long time since you’ve done that isn’t it big boy?” Aliphelea cupped my face like a child’s and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“It will take longer to milk him in the future, and we won’t get quite as much seed. And he’ll try to fight us for awhile, too. They all do. Still, it will be worth the effort. Just think how much money you’ll make from selling his seed.”

“Thank you, Aliphelea. Let me get your payment,” Corina released me and left the room.

Just then, and anger came over me, redder than I’d ever felt before. They were going to humiliate me, then sell my seed! They might as well sell my arms and legs! The seed was sacred, a part of me that would live forever as part of my children. It wasn’t some kind of commodity to be bought and sold! Like a bull, I charged the redheaded doctor.

I wouldn’t have hurt the doctor. I don’t think I could overcome my Victorian upbringing to ever hurt a woman. I wanted to scare her, to take back a little of the power I had lost to Corina, and I wanted to smash that bottle to show them they couldn’t steal my seed from me.

What I didn’t count on was Aliphelea having the same freakish strength that Corina had.

The doctor saw me coming and easily sidestepped me. Then she snaked out her tapered leg and sent me flying to the ground. I hit hard, lying dazed on my stomach until I felt something heavy come down on top of me. It was Aliphelea.

The redhead was sitting on the small of my back, facing my feet. Then she grabbed my right leg and pulled it up to her chest, locking my ankle in the crook of her arm. I should have been able to break her skinny arm in half, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t rip my foot free!

“Corina’s going to have to do a better job taming you. Maybe I should give her a hand.” Aliphelea than began raking her fingernails across by bare sole, quickly forcing me into deep laughter.

“HAH A AHHAHHAA HAH OOOHHH NOONONON AHAHAHAH AHAH ANAAWWWTT AHAH AHAHAH AGAAIIIINHAHAH AGAAIN AHAHHAHA AAHAHHAHAHA PLEEAASSEEE HAHAH AHAHAHAHAH DOOONNNNN’TTTTTT!!!!”

I tried with all my might to rip my foot free from her grip, but Aliphelea held onto my ankle easily. The sharp tips of her hard nails were driving me crazy! They scraped down my arch, over my heel and then back up again. When, instinctively, I tried to kick her with my free leg, Aliphelea planted her foot on the back of my left knee, pinning it effortlessly.

“Didn’t anyone every tell you not to hurt your doctor? You never know, she might do this to you!” Now Aliphelea was burrowing her nails into the balls of my feet, circling her fingers around them and through their center. I hollered in response like she was killing me.

“Get his toes,” I heard Corina’s voice say, “Ticklish little boys love it when you play with their toes.”

“Now why didn’t I think of that?” Aliphelea said, and began wiggling her fingers over my pudgy toes and tracing her fingers over their tips. I laughed harder and harder, and my lungs started to burn like fire. I began pounding my fists into the ground like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. Try as I might, I couldn’t kick either leg.

The Aliphelea stopped, and I gasped for air like a drowning man pulled from the sea. I thought it was over. It wasn’t.

“Let me show you something real fun,” Corina said, and I could feel her lift my other leg, the one Aliphelea had pinned to the ground. “Watch this!”

Then I felt my big toe enter something hot and wet. It was Corina’s mouth. She started sucking each of my toes. Even though I had just been forced to climax, I could feel my member stirring again and a moan escaped before I could stifle it.

“I don’t want to pleasure him!” Aliphelea protested!

“Just watch!” Corina said between sucks. She started licking one of my middle toes, sliding her tongue across its soft underside and circling the sensitive tip.

I started screaming with laughter again. It got worse at Corina licked each of my five toes in turn, slowly, tantalizingly. Then she started slipping her tongue between my toes, vibrating the tip of her tongue over that virgin skin.

“Oh, I see!” Aliphelea exclaimed joyfully, “Maybe this would work too!” The redhead began nibbling my toes, gently scraping her teeth over them, then nibbling the balls of my feet like an ear of corn.

I think the next hour would have been less torturous if the two women had just chopped my toes off. The kissed, sucked, nibbled, licked and tasted every inch of my feet. Two mouths, two tongues, two sets of teeth constantly savoring my suffering feet!

I lie there in ticklish agony, listening to the two women exchanging tips on the best way to devour my toes. Soon their talking became a distant buzzing, as the tickling absorbed every inch of my consciousness. For awhile I tried to beg forgiveness for attacking Aliphelea and any number of imagined crimes. I pleaded for mercy and cried through my tears. Eventually, all I could do was laugh and suffer.

I guess the women kept up their game for about an hour, occasionally slowing their torment so I would stay conscious. But even as i started drifting into blissful unconciousness, unanswered questions kept popping into the one tiny corner of my brain still capable of conscious thought.

How did these women get so strong? Why was my seed worth money in this strange place? And would I be able to escape this awful place with my soul intact?

Thanks for posting the second chapter, i64ever! :D

Is this a finished work?

This is great!

I love this idea -- I had been toying with a variation for awhile myself, in terms of a whimsical travelogue of adventures in tickling. I'm glad to see it in the hands of such a titan of tickling fiction. If you're still working on this, and haven't finished it already, I hope you'll throw in a little /F tickling too -- too few stories, your own excluded, give a dose of both. Great stuff!

I just discovered this story. Excellent work. Looking forward to the next installment.

R.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back