• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Story and other news.

DallasFootTickler

TMF Expert
First the "other news". I have decided to be less cryptic in my TMF nickname. The artist formerly known as bf2k91 is now DallasFootTickler. :)

Okay, now I'd like to first say that after years of reading all the awesome tickling stories, both fiction and real life tales, I've decided to give something back to the community by trying my hand at some stories of my own. I have, sadly only a few true tales so I will probably start off with some fiction. For right now, in this post, however, I'd like to lift the veil of anonymity off a true story posted a long time ago which I've seen circulated all over but I first rediscovered it at the FunnyBone StoryBox site. I was the one who wrote this following true account, back in the early 90's while I was still in college and just discovering the internet, specifically newsgroups. Needless to say my heart skipped a beat when I discovered tickling and foot fetish newsgroups. So shy as I was, I posted the following anonymously on one of those groups and was weirded out but flattered to see it appear on story sites years later. Okay no more babbling. Here's the true story I contributed to the net almost 10 years ago...

"A true tickling story

Even as a kid, I would always find ways to tickle the feet of
females I came into contact with. These usually included sisters of my friends or friends of my own sister. At one point in my life, (I think I was in my late teens) my sister had a friend who had some sort of problem with her family so she spent a lot of time with us. Let's just call her Ann. Ever since Ann started coming over the house, I had noticed her walking about in white flats and no socks. She was about two years younger than me and was one of those girls who was really gullible. A few times I was able to get a good view of her bare feet when she would slide them in and out of her shoes. She has very soft looking, pretty feet and it was driving me crazy wondering if she was ticklish.

One day, I got brave. And and my sister were hanging out in her room and I happened to be there with them. My sister was either reading something or otherwise preoccupied doing something on her bed. Ann was laying under a blanket on the floor with almost her whole body covered including her face. I did however notice the sole of one of her bare feet sticking out. It was exposed from the ball of the foot up to the toes. Her skin looked so soft and smooth and inviting. The vunerability of her bare foot was so irresistible I decided to get up the courage to touch it. I moved a few fingers up the ball of her foot. She shrieked in surprise and showed her face. "Gotcha!" I said in a teasing sort of way. Her foot WAS soft and smooth and as I later found out, EXTREMELY Ticklish! I
don't remember exactly what happened next but more tickling episodes were to follow.

Another time, Ann and I was in my sister's room alone which made it easier for me to gather up the courage to tickle her. She sat bare foot on the floor and, (sorry for lack of greater detail but my memory fades) I tickled her toes various times. The thing that made tickling her the best was that being a naive, gullible and probably submissive girl, she would pull away but not so effectively that I could not continue my attack. The last tickle of this instance was so perfectly set up I couldn't have planned it better. She proceeded to sit in a yoga-like position with her legs crossed and her two soles facing upward! This positions gave me incredible access to her flexed bare foot bottoms which I tickled as she looked up in surprise and giggled.

The last instance in which I tickled Ann's feet is probably my all-time favorite. Noticing that she was walking around the house barefoot, I went into my room and placed a feather in my pocket. I had picked up this feather of the ground one day in order to save it for just such an occasion. My sister was lying on the couch, and Ann the other couch. Ann's body was in a position such that her face was facing the cushions and her body twisted with her precious foot hanging of the edge of the couch. As fellow foot fetishists will agree, nothing in more inviting to a tickler than a dangling bare foot. I decided to invite my sister in the initial fun. "Watch this," I wisperred to her as I pulled out the feather and began to drag it lightly up and down Ann's sole. Without any other reaction, the foot twitched. My sister seemed pleased by the reaction I got and asked if she could do it. Of course I agreed and looked on as my
sister tickled Ann's toes with the feather's tip. Again the lovely little foot jerked in response to the tickly-touch of the feather and then I had my turn again. This time my sister got up and went off to go do something as Ann pulled her feet together up onto the couch. Again, I was alone with my victim! I sat at her feet which were soles up as Ann laid on her side. I tickled them again and then proposed a game. One of my favorite tricks which always worked with the gullible girls is to say, "Let's see how long you can stand being tickled without making a sound!" I allowed her to smile, but she had to hold in her laughter. Of course I didn't care if she giggled at the torture, but this made it seem more like a game rather than the satisfying of my urges to tease her feet. I began to dust her soles with the feather darting in an out between toes and up and down the arches. She was trying so hard to keep in her laughter, her grin growing ever larger as she clenched her teeth. Then I decided to
experiment with different forms of tickling. I asked, "Does it tickle
more when I use the feather or my fingers?" As I said this, I switched from the feather to running my fingers all over her feet. She burst out with giggles and shrieks and said amongst her gasps, "The fingers!" Then I proposed, "How about slow..." as I gently traced the balls of her foot with my fingertips. She only smiled. "... Or FAST!" I said as I began to rapidly rake my fingers down her twitching, wrinkled soles. She began to laugh uncontrollably and her feet contorted at my touch. After about 20
minutes had elapsed since my sister left, I had had my fill and was
merciful on ticklish little Ann who had been so cooperative.

The remainder of that day, she wore sandles with only one strap to hold the shoe on. giving me an excellent view of her feet for the rest of the day, as a reminder of the great fun I had had earlier. I will never forget how much her long slender soles turned me on with their soft, silky-smooth ticklish skin.

Hope you enjoyed this true story, and I hope it inspires more, because to me, the next best thing to having your fingers on a girl's ticklish feet is reading about it."

So there you have it. For those of you that remember that story, It was me who penned it so long ago. Again I do plan on coming up with some new fiction and occasionally posting some true stories here real soon. If anyone has any ideas of requests for a custom story I would be more than happy to oblige.

Sorry for the length of this post. I tend to be verbose. :D

- DallasFootTickler

I laugh at your apology...<Insert haughty laughter here.>

Au contraire! Verbosity in the service of a well-told tickle tale is no vice. Brevity may be the soul of wit, but painstaking detail is
witty regarding ticklish soles.
Lovely vignette. I look forward to your new forays, fictional or otherwise...

Why thank you Capt.! I'll try to come up with some material real soon.

I should also add that while I'm primarily a foot tickler, I will strive to treat all popular tickle spots with equal time in my fiction. Even if I'm reading a really well written story, I for one am always dissapointed if the tickler doesn't get to my favorite spot or doesn't spend enough time there. There will be great attention to feet of course, but I will try to put in plenty for the tummy and underarm people as well. And if I do by chance create a story that focuses almost entirely on feet I will be sure to label the post as such so the reader knows what to expect.

Again I am taking suggestions, requests, whatever. Don't want to make the tickle fiction legends like RockAuthor have to do all the request work!

-DallasFootTickler

DallasFootTickler

I remember your true account well:)

I look forward to your fiction!

good story man...i used to play the same type of game with my step-sister...."let`s see how long you can take",or"the tickle test"....god i loved those games.

Thanks, Dallas...

Thanks for reposting that story. I have a vague memory of it from long ago, but then again I have a vague memory of most of the '80's....

Thanks to all who have replied so far. I'm itching to write some fiction, I'm just having trouble coming up with an idea to get started. :p That's why I'm leaving myself open to suggestion or requests.

Anyway, the feedback is much appreciated. I'll keep thinking about what I'm going to write first but in the meantime if anyone has an idea for a story that they want written please let me know. I'd be more than happy to take on the task of doing some custom fiction.

- DallasFootTickler

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back