• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 5

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next installment of the WOW series. i hope you have been enjoying the series. soon, the pay per view will be here, then the "brand extension" will take place. if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. now, onto the story. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com Francine at www.foreverfrancine.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!!

"well ladies,, looks like i am finally going to get that bitch Hollywood. at SCORN, i will make her suffer!" Sable exclaimed as she walked into the Glamour Girl dressing room.

"a ticklejack match? wow, that should be interesting. imagine being tossed out the ring, then tickled for 2 minutes before being thrown back in. Hollywood is going to suffer!!!" Sunny replied with a wicked smile.

"ORDER will finally be restored. that bitch has been a thorn in our side since the dawn of time. after SCORN, i dont think we will ever have to worry about Hollywood again...." Sable smiled.

"you know, i think we are going to enjoy our stay here in WOW. it's great being part of the winning side. however, there is still one more person who would love to join us. she would be very valuable as well." Dawn Marie told the group.

"who?" Sable asked.

"Francine. she is one tough lady as well as very beautiful. she would fit in nicely." Dawn Marie replied.

"well, go bring her in so we can meet her." Lana said.

Dawn Marie left the dressing room and the rest of the group smiled. the Glamour Girls knew they were getting stronger as a group and it was necessary to compete with the tWo.

"it's almost time for my match. i know the fans out there cant wait to see a little Stratusfaction out there...." Trish smiled.

"you'll do fine! all you face is a little elf named Heather. she is like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy! you will have some fun with her!" Lana laughed.

Trish sat back in her chair and looked in the mirror. she knew this was her big moment to shine. she is a former WWE women's champion, now she wanted to make an impact here in WOW. Hammerin Heather Steele is going to be stepping stone for her.

"What do you want moron?" Gorgeous George moaned as she walked into David Mclane's office. George looked around and saw the General Manager's Stephanie McMahon and Debra also sitting in the room. with the WOW Continental title belt around her waist, she approached Mclane's desk.

"well George, i brought you in here to talk to you about SCORN." David told her.

"what about it? hurry up, i got things to do." George said rolling her eyes.

"well, it's about your title defense at SCORN. you do realize that the Continental title WILL be on the line at SCORN right?" Mclane asked.

"fine, whatever. can i go now?" George said.

"well, i'm pretty sure you want to know who your opponent will be right?" Mclane asked her.

"okay Mclane, who am i going to beat at SCORN?" George responded.

"well, i figured since there was no strong candidate lately, i thought the only fair way was to pull a name out of a hat." Mclane told her.

"a hat? you pulled a name out of a hat? do you ever wonder why people think you are a complete idiot? okay fool, who is it going to be?" George asked.

"i am not an idiot. you will be defending your title against........ Stephanie, can you tell her?" Mclane said with a smile.

"it will be Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter!" Stephanie McMahon said with a grin.

"Beckie?! you picked Beckie?!!! WHY???!!!! she doesnt deserve a title shot!!!" George complained.

"too bad, that's who you face at SCORN. good luck. now, dont you have some errands to do?" Mclane said with a smile and leaning back in his chair.

"i HATE you!!!! Beckie is going to suffer at SCORN!!! i PROMISE you that!!!" George said as she stormed out of the office.

David, Debra and Stephanie watched George leave in a huff and laughed. they were trying to make the best card ever at SCORN and watching George defend her title against Beckie was the best thing to do for the fans.

TRISH STRATUS (Glamour Girls) vs HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE

the music of Hammerin Heather Steele played and the WOW "toolgirl" Hammerin Heather Steele made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing her white shirt, with blue cutoff shorts and her brown hiking boots, Heather walked down the ramp to a nice ovation. Heather was excited about this opportunity to take on one of the premier women wrestlers around. she got into the ring and pumped her fist. Heather was trying to forget what happened to her from the last pay per view VENDETTA when Stacy Karter beat her, then tormented her barefeet in the stocks. she wanted to take advantage of Trish's inexperience in WOW and hoped to pull of the huge upset.

Trish Stratus' music played and the WWE Diva made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing silver wrestling pants, a silver trench coat, with a tight black shirt and black wrestling boots, Trish walked down the aisle with a silver cowboy hat. she rolled her eyes at the fans as she walked down the ramp. she looked at Heather in the ring and giggled to herself. to her, Heather looked like someone easy to torment. Trish got into the ring and laughed at Heather. she removed her coat, then approached Heather. she laughed at Heather again, then slapped her.

the bell rang and Heather was pissed. she swung back, but Trish ducked, then punched Heather in the stomach. Heather hunched over, then Trish connected with a DDT. Heather laid on the mat in pain as Trish sat on the mat laughing. she couldnt believe how easy this match was going to be. she rolled Heather over and made the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT. Trish rolled her eyes at Heather's effort. she picked Heather up by her hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. Trish hit the ropes, then dropped an elbow. she picked Heather up by the hair again, then suplexed her. Heather was in pain as Trish planted her foot on her chest. 1..........2........kickout. Trish hit the ropes again, then tried to drop a leg. out of desperation, Heather rolled out of the way and Trish landed on the mat hard. Trish clutched her rear end and whimpered in pain. Heather then nailed Trish with a dropkick to the face as Trish sat on the mat. Heather then pulled up Trish by the hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. Heather was excited as she saw Trish rolling on the mat in pain. Heather went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT.

Heather felt she was now in control of the match. she grabbed Trish's blond hair, then directed Trish over to the corner of the ring. she rammed Trish's face against the turnbuckles several times before Trish fell to the mat. Heather saw Trish laying there motionless and had an evil smile on her face. she figured it was time to introduce Ms. Stratus to the world of WOW. she rolled Trish over onto her stomach and straddled her back. she then began to lightly run her fingers along Trish's ribcage, provoking a reaction. Heather continued to tickle Trish's ribcage and felt Trish's body began to jerk. she then heard a giggle and Heather continued her assualt. soon, Trish exploded in laughter.

"HAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA S-S-STOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Y-YOU B-B-BIIIHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Trish roared.

Heather smiled as she heard Trish laugh. she just exposed a weakness of Trish and was delighted to find out that this WWE diva was ticklish like everyone else. she then ran her fingers into Trish's armpits and Trish exploded. her eyes bugged out as she felt Heather tormenting her armpits. Trish knew she was ticklish, but this was a new sensation. she has never been tickled in a match before and it was worse than she thought. her legs kicked wildly, but she was trapped under Heather. Heather was really happy listening to Trish laugh. she knew it was only a matter of time before she made Trish submit. Trish was in trouble. she laid her head on the mat and laughed freely. she then kicked her legs again and realized she was close to the ropes. she stretched her boot out and it touched the bottom rope. the referee saw this and told Heather she had to break the hold. Heather was upset, then turned around and saw Trish's foot on the ropes.

"so, you think your foot is going to save you? i think i need to make that same foot pay...." Heather teased.

Trish tried catching her breath as she felt Heather get up off of her. then she felt Heather grab her ankle and was dragged to the middle of the ring. Heather then sat on Trish's rear end and faced her feet. she grabbed Trish's ankle and pulled it close to her chest. Heather heard the crowd cheering in anticipation of Trish's feet getting tickled. Heather began to unlace the boot and Trish panicked again.

"w-what are you doing?! l-leave my boot alone!!!" Trish stammered.

Heather plucked the laces loose and pulled Trish's black boot off. she threw it out of the ring and looked at Trish's white socked foot. Heather was nervous as she knew she was so close to tickling the barefoot of Trish Stratus. Trish began to struggle as she felt Heather peeling off her sock, exposing her foot. Heather removed the sock and stared at Trish's chubby toes and soft sole.

"tell me Trish, are your feet ticklish too?" Heather teased.

"DONT YOU DARE TICKLE MY FFFOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Trish exploded as she felt Heather stroking her fingers along her sole.

Heather loved hearing Trish's reaction as she tickled the small, soft foot. Trish went wild with laughter as she body thrashed violently. Heather tried maintaining her balance, but couldnt and fell off of Trish's rear end. Trish tried to roll over onto her back, but Heather held onto her ankle. Trish finally managed to turn over and used her other foot to force Heather off of her. Trish quickly stood up and looked at Heather. Heather had a crazed look on her face as she stared at Trish's barefoot. Heather went after the foot, but Trish kicked Heather in the head, then put her in a front headlock. Trish waved her finger in the air, then bounced off the ropes and executed her finishing manuever, the Stratusfaction. Heather was out cold. Trish rolled her over and made the cover. 1.........2.........3!!!! the bell rang and Trish Stratus was announced as the winner. Trish was upset at Heather though. she couldnt believe she tried to tickle her feet. as Heather laid there, Trish decided to teach Heather a lesson. as the referee yelled at her her, Trish began to unlace Heather's brown hiking boot and quickly removed it. she didnt waste anytime removing the sock, then she tickled Heather's feet hard. Heather awoke laughing and screamed hysterically as she felt Trish tickling her foot. her feet were still very sensitive and began to tap the mat, even though the match was over.

"you want to have some feet tickled tonight? well, it is YOURS that is going to be tickled!! dont ever touch my feet again!!!" Trish yelled as she continued to tickle Heather's barefoot. minutes passed and finally Trish stopped tickling. Heather laid on the mat, slipping in and out of consciousness. Trish's music begaqn to play, then she finally left the ring. she grabbed her boot and sock, then had a scowl on her face as she made it back up the ramp. she was never going to forget that experience.

*******************COMMERCIAL***************

Julie Day was standing by, ready for her interview. with all of the new recent developments, Julie was excited about events to come. standing next to her was Ice Cold. Ice Cold had disappeared for a while, but now she was back and ready for action.

"Ice Cold, you requested this time to make a statement. what do you want to say?" Julie asked.

"first of all i want to say i cant believe the WWE Divas are here. WOW is going to be a much more interesting place. but now for business at hand. as everyone knows, i have been feeling a little down lately. my feet are still sore and sensitive from the tatoos and-" Ice Cold began to say.

"you still have the tatoos on your feet? can we see them?" Julie asked.

"NO!!! you cant see my feet! no one will see my feet! i still havent forgiven Discplinarian for doing that to me! plus, i havent forgiven Poison for turning her back on me! that brings me to SCORN." Ice Cold replied.

"SCORN? what about the pay per view?" Julie followed up.

"i am challenging Poison to a match, but not just any kind of match, a special match. i want to face Poison AND the Disciplinarian!!" Ice Cold announced.

"both of them? who is going to be your tag team partner?" Julie asked.

"hehehehehehehehe! NO ONE!!! i want them both in a handicap match!!!" Ice Cold said with a wild look in her eyes.

"you want to face the Disciplinarian AND Poison by yourself? Ice Cold, that's crazy!" Julie told her.

"well Julie, they MADE me crazy!! i want to be the one to single handedly destroy the both of them! they are mine! mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE!!!!!!!!!" Ice Cold screamed, then walked away.

Julie Day stood there in shock. Ice Cold against 2 women? Julie shook her head as she knew Ice Cold has gone over the edge......

"i cant believe that bitch tickled me!!!" Trish yelled as she stormed into the Glamour Girl dressing room.

"i cant believe that munchkin Heather would do that! are you okay Trish?" Lana asked.

"yeah, but OOOOOH! i am so mad right now! she tried embarrass me in my debut match! she is going to pay for that!!!"

the rest of the Glamour Girls tried to calm Trish down. then the door opened up and Dawn Marie entered the room. but, she wasnt alone. standing next ot her was the Queen of Extreme, former ECW valet, Francine. she walked into the room and was greeted by the others.

"Francine, long time no see!" Sunny said as she hugged the beautiful vixen.

"Sunny, so good to see you again! in fact, it's good to be in wrestling again. Sable, you still look stunning as ever! and there she is, Lana Star! i heard so much about you!" Francine said as she hugged each Glamour Girl.

"welcome to WOW, i'm sure you are going to love it here!" Sable told her.

"ladies, i just want to say i am like, so happy! look at all of us. we are the most beautiful women here in WOW and we are all in the same group. the Glamour Girls have now taken a big step into controlling WOW completely. with all of us, there is no one that can stop us. not Terri Gold, not the tWo, not even that little weasel Mclane! to our success!" Lana announced.

the rest of the Glamour Girls hi-fived each other as they listened to Lana Star. they knew as a collective group, they would be a hard group to stop. it wasnt going to belong before their presence would be felt throughout WOW.

LITA vs DAFFNEY (tWo)

the music of the NWO played on the loudspeakers and the gothic one of the Tickling World Order, Daffney made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black tWo t-shirt, dark bluejeans and black boots, Daffney made her way down the ramp, sticking her tongue out and flipping off the crowd. Daffney then slid under the ropes into the ring and began taunting the crowd. Daffney was excited about the opportunity to humiliate a WWE diva, especially a diva like the lovely Lita. Daffney couldnt wait to give Lita her own special welcome to WOW.

the music of Lita began to play and Lita made her appearance at the top of the stage. the capacity crowd erupted when they saw Lita and she responded by saluting them back. Lita was excited about her debut and hoped to make a good impression. wearing a black shirt, with green wrestling pants and her black hiking style wrestling boots, she began to walk down the ramp. she listened to the advice of Terri Gold and others and knew Daffney would be out to try and tickle her. she knew she had to be very careful. she made it to the ring and hopped onto the 2nd turnbuckle and acknowledged the crowd. she then hopped down and as she turned around she was clotheslined by Daffney.

the bell rang and Daffney went after Lita. she pulled Lita up by her hair and rammed her head into the turnbuckles. Lita was dazed as her head was rammed several more times. Daffney then scooped up Lita and slammed her to the mat. Daffney had a crazed look in her eyes. she then began to choke Lita and the referee screamed at her. Daffney cursed at him back, then pulled Lita up by the hair. she was going to ram Lita's face into the turnbuckles again, but Lita blocked it, then rammed Daffney's face into the turnbuckles. the crowd counted along as Lita rammed Daffney's head into the mat 10 times. Daffney staggered out of the corner, then fell to the mat face first, a la Ric Flair. the crowd cheered as Lita scooped Daffney up and slammed her to the mat. Lita went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Lita then quickly threw Daffney against the ropes and nailed the Gothic woman with a dropkick. Lita went for the cover again, but Daffney kicked out at 2. Lita then picked her up again and tried to toss her against the ropes, but Daffney reversed it and threw Lita against the ropes. Lita ducked under a clothesline attempt by Daffney, bounced off the ropes and tried to connect with a flying bodypress. Daffney ducked and Lita crashed to the mat.

Lita rolled on the mat in pain as Daffney dropped a few elbows on her. Daffney then licked her lips as she gazed at Lita's underarms. she figured it was time to introduce Lita to WOW, tWo style! she lightyly ran her fingers on Lita's armpits and Lita squealed. her eyes grew big and she quickly got to her feet.

"what's wrong Lita? are you a little ticklish?" Daffney taunted.

Lita stared at Daffney and grew nervous. she heard and witnessed the tickling craze in WOW, but when it actually happened, she found herself more ticklish than she thought she knew. Daffney began to stalk Lita like a lion stalking an antelope. Lita tried to ducked under Daffney, but Daffney lifted her knee and nailed Lita in the midsection. Lita fell to her knees, then Daffney kicked Lita on the side of her head. Lita fell to the mat and Daffney walked around her body like a vulture. she then stopped at Lita's feet. a wild look formed in Daffney's eyes as she crouched near Lita' black boots. she craddled a boot in her arms, then with a wickled gleam in her eyes, she began to unlace the boot. Lita began to moan and didnt realize that Daffney was unlacing her boot. Daffney managed to get the laces undone, then tugged at the boot. Lita now realized what was happening and tried to keep the boot on her foot. it was no use as Daffney removed Lita's boot and took a quick sniff. Daffney's eyes bugged out as she liked what she smelled.

"i smell.........ticklishness......." Daffney said as she then began to peel off Lita's white sock.

Lita tried kicking her leg free, but Daffney held onto it like a bulldong, and managed to remove Lita's sock. Daffney stared at the pale sole of Lita and without hesitation, began to scrabble her nails along Lita's sole.

"NOOOOOOHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA!! T-T-T-TIIIICKLESSSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lita exploded with laughter. the ticklish sensations shot through her body and she wasnt prepared for it.

Daffney tickled the soft foot like a wild woman and enjoyed hearing Lita screaming in ticklish agony. she hoped Lita wouldnt submit because she was having somuch fun listening to her laugh. for Lita, this was not only torture, but humiliating as well. she felt so helpless as a baby as her foot was tickled. she heard the crowd chanting her name and she tried to go for the ropes. Daffney then played with Lita's toes and that sent Lita into another round of hysterics. Daffney dug her fingers deep into Lita's toe crevices and enjoyed watching Lita panic.

"tickle tickle tickle little Lita! are these toes ticklish? yes they are!! gootchy gootchy goo!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!!" Daffeny taunted as she continued her tickle torture.

Lita's eyes were welling up with tears of laughter and she tried to reach the ropes. but, she was in the middle of the ring and the tickling was driving her insane. she then felt Daffney biting her big toe and tickling her sole at the same time. Lita begged Daffney to stop, but Daffney didnt let go. she then paid special attention to the base of Lita's toes and Lita held up her hand. she tried fighting the temptation to tap out, but the tickling was horrendous.

the music "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica played and the crowd erupted into cheers as Riot appeared at the top of the stage. Daffney heard the music and stopped her tickling. she looked at the top of the stage area and saw Riot standing there, holding her baseball bat. Daffney looked concerned as Riot began to slowly walk down the ramp. Daffney yelled at the referee to prevent Riot from coming, but the referee yelled at Daffney to let go of his shirt. Daffney began to back up, but then she was rolled up from behind by Lita and the referee made the count. 1.........2.........3!!!!! the bell rang and Daffney was shocked. she was just pinned by Lita. Riot laughed, then ran towards the ring. Daffney ran out of the ring quickly and began to run up the ramp. she didnt want any part of Riot. she began to curse at Riot as she made it up the ramp as Riot helped up Lita. Lita shook Riot's hand and saw Daffney screaming. Riot yelled back, then the music of Stone Cold Steve Austin played and the General Manager of WOW, Debra appeared. Daffney was shocked to see Debra and the crowd roared. holding a microphone, she addressed the participants and the audience.

"you know Daffney, i have seen you run from Riot so many times and i cant help but wonder why. i mean, you seem so brave when Riot was contractually bound to be a slave, so why run now? arent you in control anymore? or are you worried that Riot might destroy you?" Debra asked.

"go to hell bitch!! i am not afraid of Riot!" Daffney barked back.

"oh is that so? well, how about this? at SCORN, you will face Riot one on one, but there will be nowhere to run as you will take her on inside a STEEL CAGE!!!!" Debra announced.

the crowd roared at the announcement and a smile formed on Riot's face. Daffney however, was quite upset. she yelled at Debra who stood there and smiled.

"one more thing, the cage will have a roof over it, so that NO ONE can escape and the match is SUBMISSION only!!!! in other words, the loser would have completely submitted to the winner! cool idea huh?" Debra laughed.

Daffney screamed again and her eyes bugged out. she was not happy about that announcement and stormed to the backstage area. Riot was excited as now there was no way for Daffney to hide, no where for her to run. Riot was going to make SCORN the end of Daffney!

UP NEXT: Victoria takes on Jacklyn Hyde and Terri takes on Chyna!!! plus, more matches for SCORN announced.

how was this one folks? i hope you liked it and feel free for comments. looks like the pay per view is coming into fruition! plus, as tradition, i have people who reply to the stories be a part of the story in the pay per view. so if you want to be in the pay per view, let me know!

2 good matchs....

of course...I would be delighted to ref a match...But i cant decide witch. or I can do another job. Keep up a good job on the series...

Daffney AND Lita? wow... good pairing... I'm glad that Lita got some ticklish punishment, but I think she should exact some equally ticklish revenge on Daffney... :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back