• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who is the old'est ler you no

jk666uk

who is the old'est lee you no

who is the old'est lee you no
come to think of it i do not no any one over 40
how old is the old'est lee you no

Last edited:
Well at NEST, I know of a gentleman that must be in his late 60's or early 70's...I don't know his screen name but I do know he is a good tickler!!

One reason we have less "older" ler's AND lees is that they are part of an obviously older society so they are less likely to get on the Internet in general and THEN type tickling into google and find tickling.

My late great uncle loved to tickle his wife's feet....even until his death at age 79. He'd drive her crazy (she hated being tickled :D

My dad is 71, and he still delights in tickling my stepmom all the time.....just as he always delighted in tickling my late mom into hysterics.

I'm almost 43, and plan to be an avid "ler" as long as I live (like father like son :D

probably neanderthal man.

ever since the dawn of time, the world has been split into Lers and Lees.

:)

Until he passed away a few years ago, the oldest I knew was Glen...89 years yong. He actually enjoyed both sides.

Ann

KoocheeKoo said:
I'm almost 43, and plan to be an avid "ler" as long as I live (like father like son :D
Perry, you are my hero!

I'm the oldest ler I know. I'm 52.

Sole,

You're still in the young classification. :p I know a ler who is about to hit 64. AND....he's very good. Did I say "VERY?" I mean VERRRRRRRRY good!

J.

Nice to meet you SoleSeeker. I'm the oldest ler I know myself... 46.

But that is a coincidence I guess, since I see on this thread some lers are older.

My grandma's gonna be like 80 next year and she still tickles people.

I seem to be the oldest 'lee around here, chronilogically, despite being one of the newest. At 48, I only have a little more than a year of practice:cry1: I need to make up for lost time!!!:tickle:
Karen
wondering how wise it is to promote herself as the oldest anything:idunno:

What a cool family!

KoocheeKoo said:
My late great uncle loved to tickle his wife's feet....even until his death at age 79. He'd drive her crazy (she hated being tickled :D

My dad is 71, and he still delights in tickling my stepmom all the time.....just as he always delighted in tickling my late mom into hysterics.

Man, I love reading stuff like this!

I am 42 and an avid lee/ler. I have no plans in slowing down anytime soon. I hope to be chasing around lees and being chased by lers until I can't be chased any longer. in other words until my grave! It is such a fun sport and laughter is good at any age.

Got most of y'all beat. 55 here, been tickling actively and socially for about 4 to 5 years, been kinky (otherwise) actvely and socially for about 14 years, been into kink, fetish, and footsie interests for about 43 years. I agree with JPie, it don't "go away", all you have to do is accept that all this is a big part of us.

Spenser

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back