• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bully (F/F)

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is another tale that popped into my head. i hope you enjoy it and feedback is always welcomed.

My, my, my. what a day i had. you know, there is something to life when you can truly enjoy doing something to someone else. oh, hello! i'm sure some of you are wondering who i am and why i am telling you about a special day. my name is Ebony and i am an African American queen. i'm 6'0" tall, 150 lbs, and the star center of my Junior College women's basketball team. i am the Shaquille O'Neal of women's basketball. i know what'cha thinking. if i was so great, why am i on a JC team, rather than at a University? well, i had a slight problem in high school and i didnt get enough grades to get a scholarship. you should have seen me in high school. i was the premier high school basketball player in the State. i had UConn after me. i had Tennessee after me. but, i fucked up and didnt go to class. why should i? those bitchy little teachers shouldnt have let me slide. NOOOOOOOO, they said i should apply myself. apply myself? when i apply myself, usually someone gets hurt. what i cant stand is some other girl walking like she is the shit. I AM THE SHIT!!! cocky you say? please, you and i BOTH know i AM THE SHIT. in fact, i used to get bitches to give me food, money, clothes, whatever i wanted. either that or i would kick their ass all over school. they called me a bully, but hey, if you got the size, then use it! anyway, let me tell you what happened one day at school.....

i was walking along, heading to the gym when i saw this little miss thang driving up. she was driving a white Volkswagon Cabriolet convertible with the top down and bumpin her pop music. OOOOOH!! i cant stand little girls in those cars!! i stared at her get out of her car holding her books. she was wearing a flowery type dress, her long blond hair flowing freely, and those stupid sunglasses pissed me off! i know you are asking why do i hate this little woman. well, she is the professor's assistant in my Economics class and she usually runs the discussion sections we have. she looks down at me. like i cant figure stuff out. hell, who cares about economics anyway?! i mean, as long as i am getting paid, the economy can kiss my ass! my eyes rolled as i saw her innocently walking along to some building. i wanted to follow her and beat the shit out of her. little miss perfect, she needs to get her ass kicked. she threatened to fail me! fail me?! can you believe the nerve of that bitch!

anyway, i decided to skip the gym and follow little miss thang to the building. i figured if i were to say, IMPOSE my will, she might be inclined to give me at least a D. as i followed her into the building, my blood started to boil. i just kept thinking about the attitude of this little miss thang. if she didnt do what i wanted, shit, she was going to get the ass kicking of a lifetime. my head was filled with rage. i didnt care if i was expelled from school. no one fucks with Ebony and i was out to not only destroy little miss thang, but humiliate her as well. maybe i should steal her clothes, leave her skinny little body butt naked!! wouldnt that be funny?! maybe i should steal her little Keds that she wears. they arent my size, but i can keep them as trophies. you should see my trophies. i have many shoes of the bitches that i beat up. although some of those babies stank!! but i digress, look at me using a big word, see i'm not stupid! i follow her into her little TA office and notice that no one else is around. COOL!!! it's just me and her. i approach her and she jumped.

"Ebony?!! you scared me!" she said.

"sorry Rebecca, i just had to come see you." i tell her.

"why? what can i help you with?" Rebecca told me.

ah yes, now it was time for my plan. this bitch was going to suffer! "well, it's about my grade. look, if i fail this class, i will be ineligible for basketball. cant you help me out?"

"look Ebony, we discussed this before. you are a smart woman. you just have to apply yourself." Rebecca told me.

apply myself? i HATE that phrase. i will apply myself, but she wont like HOW i am going to apply myself. "look Rebecca, cant you just change my grade to a D for now? after basketball season, i can try to make up the work." i said. now ask yourself, am i asking too much? of course not.

"change your grade? Ebony my dear, you know i cant do that. that is highly unethical and i cant believe you asked me to do that!" Rebecca said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"look Rebecca, i didnt want to have to resort to this, but if you dont change my grade willingly, perhaps i need to MAKE you change the grade!" i threatened.

"what?! Ebony, are you threatening me?!" Rebecca said.

i got right into her face. "FUCK YEAH I AM THREATENING YOU! there is no one else here bitch! so either you change the fuckin grade or i will kick your little skinny ass from here to across the fucking globe!!!"

"get out of here!!! dont you dare hurt me!!!" Rebecca screamed.

i saw her backing up as i walked up on her. she couldnt be any bigger than 5'0" and 100 lbs. i could tell she was getting scared. good! i like 'em that way. she tried to make a run for it, but i simply reached out and grabbed her hair. she began to scream so i put my hand over her mouth, picked her up from behind and slammed her onto the top of a table. i threw the crap that was on the table onto the floor and she laid there moaning. i straddled her and her body almost disappeared beneath my body. i grabbed her wrists and pulled them up over her head and against the table. she feebly tried to get free, but she knew i was trapped. she appeared a little dazed as her head must have bounced off the table.

"......Ebony.....please.....get off of me......." Rebecca moaned.

"NO!!!! are you going to change my grade?" i asked nicely.

"....no....i cant.....please dont hurt me...." she moaned.

"BITCH!!! CHANGE MY FUCKING GRADE!!!!" i screamed as i slapped her on her face a few times. her cheeks turned red as my palms slapped across her cheeks. i started to see tears coming from her eyes. ah, the sight of tears. this bitch is mine!!!

"Ebony......*sob* please....why are you doing this?" she cried.

"look Rebecca, you have been nothing but a bitch to me! all i ask is that you change my grade. i'm not even asking for a C or better! i am asking for a D, a muthafuckin D!!!!" i yelled. i could see her trying to get free, but her feeble little arms were no match for me.

"....Ebony...please let me go....." she sobbed.

i was enjoying myself. what's that you say? i'm nothing but a bully? well, NO SHIT! i told you that at the beginning of the story. anyways, i looked back down at her and saw her smooth looking armpits. her sleeveless dress revealed those armpits and i couldnt help but gaze at them. they looked so smooth, so soft. then an evil thought filled my mind. it was time to embarrass this little bitch. i wonder if it would work though. i never tried something like this before. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

"Ebony....please......please......" she begged.

"hey Rebecca, i heard something not too long ago." I told her.

"......what.....let me go......" she moaned.

"i heard white girls are kinda ticklish! is that true?" i asked with a smile. the look on her face was priceless. her eyes bugged out and she had a frantic look on her face. it appears that little miss thang is very ticklish. now, it is time to use it against her.

"NO!!!!.....i mean some people are ticklish. not all of them...." Rebecca said.

"i dont know, i heard that little white girls like you are really ticklish. are you ticklish Rebecca?" i teased.

"NO!!!! i'm not ticklish at all! c'mon Ebony, let me go!!!" Rebecca yelled.

i felt her really struggling now. "well, if you're not ticklish, then i know you dont mind if i was to do this....." i told her as i lightly traced the tip of my finger across her smooth armpit. she began to wiggle and i could tell she was trying to hold in the laughter.

"....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....c-c-c-cmon Ebony, s-s-stooooppppp...." Rebecca stammered.

"stop what little snow princess? tickle tickle tickle!!!" i laughed as i then ran my fingers harder into her armpit.

"EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!! OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!! I'M HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-TICKLISHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

man, you should hear her scream!! she was thrashing wildly underneath me and her face was RED!!! this was fun!!! i kept scratching along her armpit, driving her insane. i then put my free hand on her other armpit and she exploded in laughter. you know, she has some cute sounding giggles. i tickled her for another 2 minutes, then i put my face into her tiny face. "now, will you change that grade?"

"huh?! no Ebony!!!! dont make me!!! i cant!! you know i cant!!!" she screamed.

"well i guess i just have to tickle you until you do! kitchy kitchy koooooo!!!! i tickle you!!!!!" i teased as i tickled her armpits again. she screamed like a banshee and she twisted and turned as she tried to escape my tickling assualt. i used my fingernails to scrape her armpits and she lost it. it must really suck to have a superior woman on top of you, tickling you, and there is nothing you can do about it. poor little Rebecca. now if you were her, wouldnt you agree to change my grade? but Rebecca is too stupid and she still refused to change the grade. but i can tickle her all night if i had to. this little white girl was going to crack sooner or later.

"HEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHO!! EBOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!"

i then stopped tickling her armpits. i looked down at her and saw she was a complete mess. she was sweaty, out of breath and tears flowed down her cheeks. it was only the beginning of her living hell. "hey Rebecca dahling...." i said with a funny accent. "......i wont tickle your armpits anymore. but i will give you a choice."

".......oh gawd.....tickles.....what....Ebony let me go....." she moaned.

"i heard that white girls like you are REALLY ticklish on their feet. i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY ticklish on the bottoms of their feet. so, do you want me to tickle your feet, or should i tickle your little tummy?" i told her.

"OH GAWD!!! EBONY NO!!!!!!" she screamed.

"what's it going to be? your tummy or your feet? or will you change my grade?" i asked.

"i cant change your grade!!!!" she yelled.

"well then, do i tickle your tummy or your feet? dont make me choose!!!" i threatened.

"......oh gawd. tickle.....tickle my tummy....my tummy..." she moaned.

"your cute little tummy? that must mean your feet must be really ticklish!!! i'm going to tickle your feet!!!!" i shouted.

"NO EBONY!!! TICKLE MY TUMMY!!!! TICKLE MY TUMMY!!!!" she begged.

i got up, turned around and straddled her again, this time facing her feet. my crotch was now in her face as i face sat her. she struggled under my weight, but there was no escape. i reached down and pulled her legs to me, almost folding her in half. she was really flexible. good! this ought to be fun! i unlaced her little Keds and casually yanked them off her feet, leaving her in her white cotton socks. "OOPS!! looks like someone lost their shoes!!!" i teased.

"mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!" Rebecca mumbled.

"oooh!!! i wonder what's under these socks?" i said as i peeled her socks off her tiny feet. she must wear like a size 5 or something. i looked at her pink soles and loved the tinyness of them. her little chubby toes looked like grapes and her feet looked really soft. "you know, i guess it's true. white girls have cute looking ticklish feet. y'know Rebecca, i am going to truly enjoy tickling your feet. i feel like tickling your feet forever......" i told her. then i raked my fingers on her soft arch.

"MMMMMMMMMMEMMEMEMEEEEEEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEEMMEEMEMEMEMEMEMEME" Rebecca laughed as her mouth was muffled.

OH SHIT!!! her feet are really fucking soft!!!! my fingers loved the feeling of the bottoms of her feet. she must have never walked on them before. my feet are tender, but nothing like this!!! i felt her trying to kick her legs, but she is nothing compared to my strength, with one hand i held her ankles and used my other hand to tickle her feet.. her tiny toes wiggled wildly, so i figured i have to play with them now. i tweaked each one and i heard muffled laughter coming from my crotch. my fingers then danced all over her soft feet, from her tender heels to the tip of her chubby toes! i would slowly tickle her arches, than scrape my finger nails wildly over the balls of the pink feet. i could feel her strength leaving her body as she didnt struggle anymore. her feet stayed motionless, even when i was tickling her feet. oh wait! i should let her breath a little shouldnt i? i sat up and i could tell she was out of breath. i lightly tickled her feet and i could still hear her giggling. i then scooted up and sat on her boobs. that way her head was exposed. i then tickled her feet again and she resumed her hysterical laughter. i pulled her big toe away from her next toe and stuck my finger into the warm crevice. i felt her body shudder and she just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. i must have tickled this girl's feet for at least 20 minutes then i stopped. i let her legs weakly fall to the table again and i turned my head and looked at her face.

"...........no.......more......eeehehehehehehehehehehe...." she giggled.

"now i am going to tickle your tummy. you did say i could...." i laughed as i pulled her dress up, revealing her white panties, then her bare tummy. it was so cute. so soft looking. my fingers danced over her white flesh and she erupted into a fit of giggles again. she was so worn out, she didnt even resist. she just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. i then poked my finger into her belly button and she went ballistic. my finger explored her bellybutton and i know it must have been driving her insane. i tickled her soft belly for a while now and the poor girl must have been exhausted. do i care? HELL NO! "Rebecca my dahling, are you going to change my grade?"

"....hehehehehehehehehehehhee....i...hehehehehehehe cant...." she moaned.

i laughed at her willpower. this girl must like this tickling or something. i then looked down and saw a wet spot on her panties. NO FUCKING WAY!!!! this little snow princess likes this shit? she's horny now? oh, this is too sweet! now dont get me wrong, i aint no lesbian, i would take a stiff one anytime, but i wanted to take this little bitch to the edge of her sanity. time to play with her pussy. she moaned as i pulled her panties down and peeled them off her legs. i threw the panties across the room and stared at her exposed pussy. here i had this girl, her dress pulled up to her chest, her lower body completely naked. i saw the blond pubic hairs and my fingers began to lightly walk through the curls. i could hear her mewling when my fingers played with her hairs. i then began to lightly run my fingers across her pussy lips and i heard her moan. that's right, i was going to make this bitch cum!!!

"Ebony.......mmmmmmmm.........dont stop......" she told me.

this was interesting. she WANTED me to bring her off. i tickled her pussy and i could tell she was horny as she tried to fuck my finger!! i could tell she was on edge when my fingers rubbed her clit. "Rebecca, do you want to cum?"

"....mmmmmmmmmm...oh gawd.....yes!! yes!!!! make me cum!!!" Rebecca begged me.

"change my grade and i will let you cum your brains out." i told her. that's a fair deal right? i could tell she was thinking about it as i continued to rub her pussy. she moaned even louder.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OH YES....OH YES........OH GAWD......OKAY OKAY OKAY....I'LL CHANGE YOUR GRADE......MAKE ME CUM!!!!!" she yelled.

mission accomplished. i frigged her clit for a few more minutes and yep, she exploded into a massive orgasm. her body shivered under me and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. i got up off of her and stared at her motionless body. what a funny ass sight! here she was, laying on a table, her dressed up to her chest, with her pussy exposed to the world. what a little slut! i waited for her to compose herself and she staggered over to her gradebook. i witnessed her changing the grade for now. i watched her sit back on a chair and tried putting on her panties again. i laughed as i picked up one of her socks, grab her hair, pull her head back, then stuffed her sock into her mouth. i also took her panties off her legs again, picked up her shoes and threatened that if she changed the grade back, i was really going to get her good. i think she believed me as she began to cry again. i walked out of the office holding her shoes and her panties. see, i always get what i want!!! now, you have to admit. being a bully isnt so bad is it???????

okay folks, how did you like the story? i was thinking about writing a part 2, this time Rebecca gets revenge. feedback always welcomed.

revenge is always good....

but how will she pull it off? i have a pretty good idea how, but lets see if prime has....

what Im saying is...SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!!

I thought it was prety good and I am looking forward to the sequel.

Even though I'm not into girls-this one SO deserves a sequel honey...

XOXO

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back