• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Chair Alert 6/15...Tera Patrick On E!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Tera Patrick In Tickle Chair On Howard Stern 6/15 11 p.m.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, just checked the official "E" website under the Howard Stern section and the schedule shows that on tuesday at 11 p.m., Tera Patrick will be in the tickle chair. Let's hope for some good stuff!!

Just passing on an FYI!!

The heck with the tickle chair...get him a stretch board like TIB has:D

The Sean Man

"She seemed ticklish but once again didn't tickle feet."

Thank god.. We have enough foot tickling out there anyways..:sowrong:

Just watched it (and taped it, TYVM) and it was good stuff, but I'm an upperbody fan, so what do I know? AAAAAAnyway, It was great how he got her to call her master, even though she said she likes it rough anyway. It looked like she was crying after he was done tickling her. Besides, before he started, she was all, "I'm deathly ticklish!" but she was able to put her arms close to her sides when he tickled her.

anybody make a clip to give to boobietickle to post?

I caught it and thought it was a hoot! Would've been great if they let the clown tickle her feet or something. She did seem ticklish. Lousy at math for a soon-to-be-millionaire...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back