• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Punishment of Erin"

The clock rang out four times, which marked the end of the school day. Many excited students dashed out the doorways, greeted by the bright sun and fresh air. It was a beautiful June day outside with the sun shining down gratefully.
Everyone was happy, that is, except for Erin. She heard the bell ring, yet she remained sitting in the dean’s room, awaiting her impending punishment. She gazed mindlessly at the ceiling, first trying to count all the tiles, then giving up and only staring insipidly at a gray ceiling. She smacked her bubblegum and tapped her foot. The dean had brought her in her and then left. It had been nearly half an hour since then.
Erin could only imagine her punishment. Talking back to a teacher, okay. Skipping school, bad. Pulling the fire alarm, severe. But possibly being caught tickling was a different case altogether. She imagined the looks on her parents’ faces, the sheer disappointment they would feel and the humiliation. Erin held up her hand and saw it was slightly shaking. She couldn’t endure this anticipation much longer.
That’s when the door opened. In walked the dean, Mrs. Weakland. She was strangely young for the prestigious position she held, only 29, yet she upheld the rules with a strict discipline never the less. She had medium-length dirty blond hair and brown eyes. She was tall and thin with a curvaceous body. Of all her traits the most notable could have been her long, brightly painted nails, which seemed unusual compared to her otherwise dark and mature sense of dress.
She sat down at her desk opposite of Erin and looked her dead in the eye.
“Well, well, well… Erin Willinghum. I understand that you were skipping class…” Her voice faded off as she scanned through a thin stack of papers.
“And there was also a report of some laughter being heard in a bathroom that was in your direction. Do you know anything about this… laughter?”
Erin’s heart raced, “No ma’am, I didn’t hear any laughter.”
“Are you absolutely positive?” Mrs. Weakland raised a brow of suspicion.
“Y-yes, I mean, I think I am.” Erin’s story began to waver, as did her confidence.
Mrs. Weakland got up from her desk and stood menacingly above Erin.
“I have a very good ear for a silver tongue Erin Willinghum, and I have techniques of extracting lies…”
“T-techniques?” Erin stuttered, she began to feel extremely uncomfortable.
“Yes, techniques. For instance, many girls your age are very sensitive on certain areas of their bodies, which can be used against them.” The dean was now practically hovering over the intimidated blonde.
Then out of nowhere Mrs. Weakland shot her hands forward and dug them into Erin’s ticklish sides. The surprise of the attack and Erin’s sheer sensitivity caused her to erupt in a tremor of laughter as she rocked back and forth in the chair.
“Mrs-MrsheheheWeheheeeeaklahahahannnddhehehe!!” Erin cried out.
The dean then stopped as quickly and suddenly as she began.
“I’m pleased to see you share in these, receptive qualities,” Mrs. Weakland smiled devilishly.
“Please, Mrs. Weakland, why are you tickling me?”
“You must fight fire with fire. We saw your tickling in the bathroom, do you really think we’d let that slip by?”
“Tickling, what do you mean?” Erin tried once more eagerly to play it innocent.
“This tickling!”
Mrs. Weakland lunged at the defenseless girl again, goosing her hips.
She then shot a hand up her Abercrombie shirt and began lightly tickling her bare tummy. Erin reacted as if shocked by lightning. Her limbs flailed and she fell from the seat, lying on the floor, still laughing. The dean was on her like a lion on its prey. She quickly straddled the girl and held both arms above her with one hand. The other she used to scoot her shirt up and lightly tickle around her bellybutton.
“Now Erin, I hope you will tell me the truth. Were you tickling with another girl in the bathroom?” Mrs. Weakland drew lazy circles around Erin’s cute innie, as she lay completely immobilized.
“I-ihahehehew-woulhahahehehnneeeverhehehahaaa!!” Erin screamed out in ticklish laughter.
Erin’s taunt abs flexed and fluttered as Mrs. Weakland’s long nails danced along them.
“Listen!” Mrs. Weakland ordered, “On the camera we saw you, but we never saw the face of the other girl you were tickling. Reveal her identity and you’ll be completely innocent. Tell me!” Mrs. Weakland now raked her nails up and down the sides of her tummy.
This was driving Erin to the edge. Those long nails that covered every inch of sensitive skin were torturing her extremely ticklish tummy. Erin struggled but the dean’s grip was firm and she was already weak from laughter. Laughter streamed like a waterfall from her gaping mouth and her thin body bucked with a little less energy each time. Mrs. Weakland’s free hand now squeezed up and down Erin’s left side causing her to shriek with each attack.
“This can all end Erin, just give me her name.” Mrs. Weakland repeated in a stern voice.
“Okay, okay!” Erin yelled out through the laughter.
Mrs. Weakland halted her tickling, only momentarily though, as her nails still dangled inches from Erin’s smooth tummy.
“What is her name?”
“Her name, her name…” Erin struggled for breath, “is Who Gives a Fuck Weakland!” Erin smiled defiantly.
“That is it!” The dean growled.
She then set loose her grip on the girl’s upper body and immediately turned 180 degrees to face her feet. She had peeled Erin’s socks and shoes off like a flash of lightning and had her tiny bare feet in a tight arm hold.
“Oh my god! Not my feet, please!” Erin begged.
Wasting no time for words the dean danced her nails along the blonde’s soft soles and she erupted in howls of laughter. Erin’s body from her ankles up flapped like a fish out of water as she pounded the carpeted floor furiously. Tears began to form as the dean continued her torturous strokes up and down her feet.
“P-pleasehehehahahi’ll-taallhahahahaalkhehehe!!” Erin screamed.
Hearing this the dean stopped and waited for the young girl to regain her breath.
“O-okay, I’ll tell you who I was tickling in the bathroom…”
The dean’s eyes glowed with an evil light as Erin spilt her guts…
The End

Hey, I just wanted to say that i love this series of stories, and i am hoping for many more stories like it

cool story

I have liked the series so far and I hope you decide to continue.

i read part 1 of this series, now this one. very interesting concept! i look forward to part 3!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back