• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING FOR CHARITY poll.

Would you like to participate in a ticklish fundraiser?

• Thanks, but no thanks. Count me out.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Count me in as a ticklee!

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Count me in as a tickler!

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve on the RULES COMMITTEE.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve as a REGIONAL COORDINATOR.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve on a REGIONAL WELCOMING COMMITTEE.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I'll gladly volunteer to serve as the REGIONAL TREASURER.

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

mgctouch

2nd Level Red Feather
On May 12, 2004, I posted a fund-raising idea in the TICKLING DISCUSSIONS "My favorite part about tickling a guy" thread. When I posted it, I was half joking. It seems, however, that there is more interest in the charity event idea than I anticipated.

I would suggest that you read throught the thread and then decide if this might be an idea you would be interested in particpating in.

The logistics would be very difficult so we would need to hold multiple events in different regions of North America, The United Kingdom, and anywhere else members might want to participate. This means that we would need several volunteers to take on various duties:

RULES COMMITTEE: This online committee will draft the rules for events, time limits, "dress codes" and any other needs of the event so each location will be on the same page. This committee would also set the date (dates) of the event based on feedback from interested participants. If prizes are to be awarded (even if they are computer printed certificates) This committee will determine the catagories to be recognized (ie: most ticklish ticklee; Dream ticklee; Best laugh; Best endurance...)

REGIONAL COORDINATORS: The regional Coordinators would locate the facilities to hold the event. It might be at somebodues home or it might be in an inexpensive, but decent, hotel - perhaps a KOA camp ground. These coordinators will get group rate prices and availibility for hotels in the area and field online messages from interested participants who need local information

REGIONAL WELCOME COMMITTEE MEMBERS. These people will work closely with and assist the regional coordinators. They will also be on hand when the various participants arrive. They will also distribute any necessary information on the day of the event and fill any other necessary roles as needed.

EVENT TREASURERS: These volunteers will collect the pledges and report the total earnings to all attendees as well as report to TMF on a thread. The treasirer wiill also be responsible for sending the money to the proper charities. There will be one or more volunteers present to help count the money and insure that the money is going to the proper places.

The purpose of this poll is to determine who would be genuinely interested in participating in such an event if we could pull it off.

When you check off on this poll, be aware that multiple answers are allowed. You may be a participant and serve as a volunteer if you wish to do so.

It would be nice if you would also post a reply when you check the appropriate boxes above. So without further ado.... Who is interested in this fundraising possibility?

Last edited:
As the original idea of the fundraiser came from a thread called "My favorite part about tickling a guy", it is implied that guys will be the only ticklees. Therefore, I have volunteered to be a ticklee.

If the rules committee decides to make this a F/M event as well as a M/F event then I would also volunteer to be a tickler too.

Due to my limited time, I would be willing to serve on a committee if needed but I am rarely online during the day so I might not be a good frist choice to serve on any committees.

So far, so good!!!!

We are just over 10 hours into the poll and we already have three ticklers, three ticklees and a regional coordinator! It's a great start!

Count me in as the ler! I will tickle anyone over the age of 18 as long as they're clean and have nice feet!:D :devil:

count me in too as a LEE !!

I just hope its on a day i have off. :)

I am very glad to see the numbers rising. As of this post, we have 10 'lers and 8 'lees.

Of those, we know that one 'ler lives in the Midwest and one 'ler lives in the Southwest. We also know that one 'lee lives in the Northeast and three 'lees live in the Southwest. We also know that he have a volunteer for a regional coordinator but we do not know which region will be lucky enough to have this volunteer.

Thank you to those of you who have participated in the poll and thanks to those of you who have posted as well.

Let's continue to spread the word to see if we have any other interestd parties.

Welcome aboard, Milagros! We now have at least two willing participants in the Northeast.

Unfortunately, the way things are looking, we may not have enough interest to makle things work - time will tell.

Spread the word!

I responded to the original post/idea and volunteered as being a Lee, depending on whether or not Patti and I can make it.

TTD

The Northeast is building a presence! Would Patty be inclinded to be one of the 'lers at the event if it falls on a date and time you and make it?

TicklingIsLife said:
Im in the Northeast :D

just to let you guys know ;) :)

We have two willing ticklees in the Northeast but no willing ticklers to tickle them, yet. Come on, ladies! Don't be bashful! It is for charity, afterall.

Besides, there is no rule saying that the guys can't tickle the ladies after the event ends!
:)

i'll be both..

a ler, and a lee, esp. since kis has said she'll be a ler:eek:

steve

Re: i'll be both..

areenactor said:
a ler, and a lee, esp. since kis has said she'll be a ler:eek:

steve

Awww! I'd be honored to tickle the living stuffing out of you, especially for charity. I may consider being the lee if you do the honors!;)

Re: Re: i'll be both..

kis123 said:
Awww! I'd be honored to tickle the living stuffing out of you, especially for charity. I may consider being the lee if you do the honors!;)

*bowing deeply* thank you ma'am. between the two of us, we should be able to keep things lively for many hours. i'll also admit, it may be for charity, but i will more than enjoy the whole experience.

steve

mgctouch said:
The Northeast is building a presence! Would Patty be inclinded to be one of the 'lers at the event if it falls on a date and time you and make it?

I am presuming that you are refering to shygirl(Patti) and :rolleyes: neeeeeeeedless to say brother, she would be MORE than inclined to be one of the lers'! This would be like sending a little kid into a candy store and telling her to take all ya want!:devil:
It would have to fall on a weekend when she does not have the children and close enouth so that we can travel easyily to it we work saturdays(me occaisionally and her all Sats unless advance notice and her availability to take off). Other than that, YIKES, would she be a willing participant!

:wow: :eek: :D

TTD

MIDSOUTH HERE!

Thank you mgctouch to try it!

Count me in as ler-lee, regional coordinator and member of the rule committee for the MIDSOUTH, as needed.

Italian Touch

[email protected]

I'd love to help out! I can only do so much when it comes to organizing the whole thing (im only 19) but I'd be more than happy to help out in any way I can if one of them is planned around here, esp one the welcoming committee (did i spell that right? oh well...)! (Also depending on the date...) But keep me in mind when looking for helpers!!!! I'd LOVE to see this thing work!!!!!!!!

~clair :D :D :D

tklgal226 said:
I'd love to help out! I can only do so much when it comes to organizing the whole thing (im only 19) but I'd be more than happy to help out in any way I can if one of them is planned around here, esp one the welcoming committee (did i spell that right? oh well...)! (Also depending on the date...) But keep me in mind when looking for helpers!!!! I'd LOVE to see this thing work!!!!!!!!

~clair :D :D :D

I'd be happy to be your lee, Clair! :D :cool:

Count me in, folks :D

Re: Count me in

tickler29 said:
I'd love to be a 'ler for this event.

Although I would have no objection to chances in this event, the initial idea came from a thread abuot tickling guys. Therefore, unless the rules committee decides to make it a "battle of the sexes" or make it possible for the guys to tickle the gals, this charity event would be the ladies chance to tickle the men.

I am not trying to discount your willingness to participate - Just trying to stay within the original context of the event.

Note to Italian_Touch: You are welcome. When I first posted the idea I was half-joking but seenig some of the replies to the idea, I decided that the only way to see if it would fly is to instigate a poll and see who really is interested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back