• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Males better ticklers?

firewolfnh

After watching numerous tickling clips online, it seems to me that most of the time, a male gives a more severe tickling than a female. Most of what I've seem with a female tickler is quick light flutters with the fingers, scratches with the nails, with plenty of time for the 'lee to recover. Males seem to just "dig right in". Has anyone else noticed this?

*ducks head & waits for the flaming to begin

i get tickled by loads of males and only none female and she is as good if not better..but generally speakin men can make me sqeal more..they arent as merciful..and one of them finds ticklish places on me that i didnt think were ticklish.....i maybe jus hav the best ticklers tho lol

I'd have to disagree there, but I do agree that men and women generally have different styles. But at the end of the day whichever one is more effective, I'd prefer that. :)

Neither sex is better; it depends entirely on what you like. I rarely find a female strong enough for the type of kneading and squeezing that affects me best, but men seldom have long enough nails for the deviously light touch that many prefer. Of course there are exceptions to those rules, and *neither* sex is more ruthless than the other, that's an individual thing (waves at Danimal, Lee, Jan, Mike...) ;)

Bella

Oh, and....

firewolfnh said:
A Most of what I've seem with a female tickler is quick light flutters with the fingers, scratches with the nails, with plenty of time for the 'lee to recover. Males seem to just "dig right in". Has anyone else noticed this?

As far as videos go I have to agree here; part of the reason I decided to produce my own stuff is that I rarely saw other females as truly decent 'Lers. One could say that the guys are lame in the average video, but the decently merciless and *real* sessions were nearly always males (with Priscilla from TC as one of the few exceptions, she rocks).

Interestingly, I've been told that I'm one of the crueler and more determined lady 'lers out there, and most of what I know I was taught by the boys. In hands-on training :eek: :devil:

Bella

Well, all the females that tickle me are usually ruthless.:whip:
They wont stop at just a poke or grab... In college theyd sneak up behind me and, with there nails, dig ruthlesly into my sides.
Not that im complaining. I always got them back 10 times worse:devil: :devil: :D

It is the person behind the nails, not the sex of the person...
Guys being "dig-in" ticklers and females being just "nails and toys" is almost a sterotype in our little fetish...

For me, it depends greatly how the LEE wants to be tickled, what get the best reaction from her...

All depends, on tickler and ticklee and how good they both are...its just a mystery :rolleyes:

gender isnt the reason people differ with their tickling technique, it all depends on the person in general how they like to tickle and how the ticklee agrees to recieve the tickling

I guess I'm just more into the "no mercy" type tickling. There's a video clip I've seen called "Tickling Holly" that is wonderful, with both males & females tickling one girl...the men seemed to be getting into it more. Especially the cameraman who was egging them on! I want to buy the video, but can't find it anywhere online, & I've even lost the clip.

I personally think women are better because we are not as "heavy-handed" as guys can be. I'm a big girl, but I cannot handle a digging in tickling style. I need a lighter touch and a lighter hand, usually by a woman. Besides, any man I've ever tickled hasn't complained about my style. They usually seem very happy once they've met me for awhile.;)

I can't wait until December when I finish school. I want victims, I mean volunteers! Male or female, just lots of ticklish folks to catch up with!:D :devil:

firewolfnh said:
After watching numerous tickling clips online, it seems to me that most of the time, a male gives a more severe tickling than a female. Most of what I've seem with a female tickler is quick light flutters with the fingers, scratches with the nails, with plenty of time for the 'lee to recover. Males seem to just "dig right in". Has anyone else noticed this?

You just haven't seen the Right female tickler in action!;) Of course, you are talking about videos, which I have only a small knowledge of from the ones I have seen at gatherings.

Prinny

TicklishSinner said:
gender isnt the reason people differ with their tickling technique, it all depends on the person in general how they like to tickle and how the ticklee agrees to recieve the tickling

Exactly. Thats why doms are so hard to go to, never know what will happen...:confused:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back