• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alert: Howard Stern Tonight-Tera Patrick Tickle Chair Segment

t7*

TMF Poster
The Tera Patrick Tickle Chair segment will be on tonight on E! Some have said they don't like her, but I love her. I thought it was a good segment.

I'll be watching. I hope he gets her feet, though. Last week with Maria was great, but I was disappointed that he didnt get her feet.

Mitch

Just watched Howard Stern. He did tickle the beegeeses out of Tera but again didn't the feet. She had black boots on. She is very pretty but I think Maria was better.

It was a nice segment,he did tickle her good,ah,yes again no foot tickling:sowrong:.But,on the other hand she did have nice big breasts:D.:atom: :atom: :atom:

about the chair

For god's sake, we need to email, telling him to at least try for the feet. If not tickle them, at least have them lose the shoes cause it looks stupid like that when they're still on.

Not being an ass but I am glad they did not tickle her feet.. Honestly that is all we hear about on here.. Once in a while we will get someone saying how they wished the girls tummy or armpits were tickled but once in a blue moon.. Always feet, feet and more feet.. I am so glad he got her upperbody, don't we have enough feet tickling out there?? I mean hell, there are sites dedicated just for foot tickling, a lot of them.. How many do you see dedicated just for side tickling, armpit tickling, tummy tickling ect ect...

I have to agree with Younghotmuscle. To get ANY mainstream scene, much less a prolonged one like these are really rare. Stern is going to do what he wants to do and you can just tell from looking at his face that he enjoys the upperbody tickling more. More importantly, when he tickles girls on their upperbodies, they go ballisitic. When he has gone for the feet, the reaction is disappointing, even in Pam and Carmen's segments (again, I'm grateful for those segments, but the laughter factor was just not there). This goes all the way back to Belinda Carlisle. I think if a girl specifically mentions that her feet are ticklish (he usually asks), he'll go for it, otherwise I think he's going to go more for the upperbody. And why not? Upperbody is fantastic! I was disappointed he didn't get Pam and Carmen and Belinda (etc) on the upperbody! I prefer to get both feet and upperbody otherwise I'm not fully satisfied! But whatever...we take what we can get.

Next time there's a segment, why don't you call in and request it specifically? I'll bet he'll do it!

I loved it because when she was tickled on her upperbody her boobs moved like crazy I loved it. If he got her feet her boobs would not have moved like that I that itw as really sexy when he ticled her upperbody and she went crazy. Now if he did her feet I do not think you would have got a good reaction like that. Lets face it howard sucks at tickling girls feet.

Have to disagree with you on one point, t7*. Carmen's reaction to Howard's foot tickling was absolutely explosive. A great segment!

Raul:D

So does anyone have a clip of this segmant to post? The Maria Menunos (sp?) was up pretty quickly. I tried to tape this one myself but put the VCR on the wrong channel!

The Tera Patrick segment was great! Howard tickled her SIX separate times and her howls of laughter were quite genuine. I only wish he had sometimes kept it up a little longer and made her squirm even more.

I especially liked the very last one where he's still standing behind her and says, "Alright, we're gonna unleash you...right after THIS!" And he gooses her in the ribs yet again to her shock and surprise.

It sure doesn't hurt that Tera is drop-dead gorgeous and wore a low-cut black top to show off her new boob job. She also wore a neon pink miniskirt, her long shapely legs sheathed in black calf-high boots.

It also seemed like Tera really didn't know Howard intended putting her in the Tickle Chair. She didn't even know what it was. Maybe it was just acting but I'd like to believe otherwise.

After Howard explained to Tera what he wanted her to do, you could hear Robin Givens in the background ask her, "Are you ticklish?" Tera says, "Oh my god, I'm so ticklish..." She seemed genuinely reluctant to go in the chair. Howard keeps talking to her but she says, "No...no...no, you guys..." Almost pleading a little for some graceful way out of it.

Did anyone else notice how she folded her arms across her chest as Howard tried to verbally coax her into the chair? As if just the thought of being tickled made her subconsciously assume a protective defensive posture?

After they let Tera out of the chair and she returned to the interview couch, Robin Givens says to Howard, "You've gotten your tickling technique down apparently." And Tera, rubbing her sides with her hands says, "Oh my god, right here by my ribs." Howard says, "That hurt, huh..." But she replies, "No, it was really ticklish!"

After the show, one of the assistants asks her, "How did it feel being tickled?" She says, "It felt great, I had fun...that chair was really comfortable."

Many happy returns! Maybe she could incorporate a tickling scene into one of her videos. That would be so cool.

Does anyone have this on tape? I couldn't see it and I'm dying to!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back