• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll- Tickling or Sex

Sex or Tickling/bondage

• Sex (NO tickling, NO bondage)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Tickle torture/Bondage (NO sex)

Votes: 38 92.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edge

Level of Quintuple Jade Feather
This poll prob has been done before but I am curious to see how it turns out...

Pick any person of the opposite sex, you have one night alone with that one person, and you have 2 choices. 1.) You can have sex with them all night...but NO bondage at all and NO tickling at all. You can do anything sexually though in terms of oral, intercourse, etc.
2.) You can tie them up and tickle torture them all night...but NO sex, no intercourse, no oral, nothing...just pure tickle torture. Which would you choose...this is a one night only deal.

Does she get to tie and tickle me back?

I chose the tickling, since I've gone without sex like forever, I do need a tickle now and then. Few, and far betweenm perhaps, but I prefer it.

aww...man i wish there was a both choice, but dsince there isnt, i guess i would have to go with tickling

Not surprised to see that over 90% of the votes so far are the same as my vote. :D

Me too, even though I think that makes us officially greedy :D

XOXO

Knox The Hatter said:
Since it's always on MY terms, I WILL have both...

This might be a compromise answer. If I can kiss feet and suck toes, even with no tickling, then sex, but if I had a choice of sex with no foot worship, or tickling, I'd take the tickling.

Mitch

Sex is very important to me in the respect that I can't just do that to anybody. Tickling, on the other hand, I can do to just about anyone. So, I'd rather tickle than add the sex into it. I won't say that tickling someone doesn't occasionally turn me on, I will say that it doesn't mean that I'm going to have sex with them.

So, I'd rather tickle!:D :devil:

Yeah, also gotta go with the tickling. The bondage thing IS a lot of fun.

I'd prefer both, but if I really had to choose, then yeah... tickling for sure! :D :tickle: :devil:

a bunch of greedy people in here...LOL...i cant say too much i am one of them

You know what Flatfoot i am with you!!!! but i will take both tickling and sex with sinner anytime

I'd hate to be forced to give up either one, but if it came down to it, I prefer being tickled to sex.

It's good to know when you are in the majority! I, too, would choose 1 night of tickling over one night of sex however it sure would be all the sweeter if I could combine the two!

i am going with knox, and steph

it's gotta be both.
for me sex tickles, and i've yet to find a woman that doesn't laugh(from the ticklish sensations) when i do oral.

so for me it is too wraped up, intertwined if you will. so i gotta have both.

steve

Going from the fact that I get far more sex than I do tickling, I go for tickling.

TicklingIsLife said:
No need to gloat...:rolleyes:

Not gloating mate. I don't get a huge amount of sex either. I just don't get any tickling lately. lol

tickling- all night-- gotta be a winner.
(BTW good to see the Wanker of all Wankers ^is alive and kicking!lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back