• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle area ticklephiles...

Phineas

1st Level Orange Feather
hey folks,

I've taken a six-month, potentially-permanent job in the Bellevue/Seattle area and the relocation has left me without family, friends, or social contacts. My wife's stayed behind and the cat doesn't talk much. So I'm looking to meet Seattle-based TMFers for both tickling and non-tickling/social-related activities. Drop me a line at [email protected] or PM me here if you're local and want a new face in your crowd.

Best,
Phin

Congrats on the move and new job opportunities. However, I think it might be a hard adjustment, as our tickle scene is almost non-existent here. A couple of us have tried to get a gathering going, but nothing much has come out of it. So I hope you enjoy our little city, unfortunately when it comes to tickling members there are more males then females. Good luck in your search.

You got that right. Things are pretty dry round these parts. There was a tavern that had Fetish Night a few years back but they discontinued that. No fun.

I'm not specifically looking to meet folks for tickling or to attend/set up any gatherings... I just figured I'd make mention here since I'm a familiar face on the boards and I knew some folks from Seattle do post. I know absolutely *no one* here apart from my two co-workers and one of 'ems girlfriend; finding some folks, male or female, to give me an excuse to leave my apartment in pursuit of *some* form of entertainment would be nice. if ticklin's involved, fine. if not, fine.

gamers are a plus. Anyone into Star Wars d20 or Marvel?

'course, there's a huge Asian population up here... any of you Bellevue-area ladies from the Korean/Chinatown area who may be lurking here are free to PM me a nihao, konnichiwa, or anyong haseyo.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back