• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impression of the Tara Patrick Show

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After watching the Tara Patrick tickle show on Stern, here were my impressions. She is a very pretty girl, and seemed very ticklish. Her laugh seemed more like a genuine scream as opposed to a real hysterical laugh. I was disappointed that for the second week in a row, the tickle was only upper body and not any feet. It does seem like Stern has been having more tickle shows lately, and from the way he talks, he seems to really like that tickle chair. We can only hope he uses it more on more victims, and that there can be a bit of foot tickling too, at least for those of us who like foot tickling. For anyone who watched it, what were your impressions? Please post. Thanks.

Mitch

I liked the segment...

...and although I am a foot guy I actually think the segments where he has ignored the feet go over better. Besides, someone in here (either Kmars or Scooby) asked her if she was ticklish on her feet in an interview a few years back and she said she wasnt. So him going to her feet would have ruined the segment.

A thought just came to mind. In the original post about this segment from Stern's radio show, it said something about a Brooke Machado. Does anyone know if he tickled Brooke too? If so, will it be shown on E. If anyone has an answer to whether Brooke was tickled, it would be appreciated.

Mitch

Brooke and Tera are the same people.
Brooke was her stage name for FM concepts

Thank you, Todd. I didnt know that. The way the post was written, it almost made it seem like it was two different people, but thank you for clearing that up.

Mitch

I saw the show myself and liked it as well, she is very pretty and I would have loved to have seen her feet being tickled as well..If only i was as lucky as Howard to have a tickle chair and to have a pretty girl sit in it and endure the tickle torure she so deserves :)

i have a couple videos of tera getting tickled. your not missing anything with her feet. not ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back