• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Mistress Kassandra's poliTICKLE action committee

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
The afternoon of Friday, June 11, 2004, I had my sixth tickling session with the amazing Mistress Kassandra. http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/ Our first five meetings took place at New York City’s Hidden Chamber. But for today’s two o’clock appointment, I’m seeing the darling dominatrix at Angel Stern’s, her new Big Apple dungeon. http://www.sternangel.com/

Mistress Kassandra has picked out the Angel Stern’s room that, she says, has a “huge” bondage bed. But Angel Stern’s proprietor Sterling LeVay has me wait in another room until Kassandra is ready.

A short while later Mistress Kassandra enters to say hello and tell me the wait will just a few more minutes. She looks lovely :Hyrdrogen as ever, wearing a short silver dress, apparently from the session before mine. It is a rush to be in the same room with Kassandra, let alone hug her. “Just to see her,” as Smokey Robinson sings.

Of course, I’m just a middle-aged fool, salivating over this dream girl. :rolleyes: But if you are not dreaming – even when it’s just a dream you know can’t come true – you’re dead.

Mistress Kassandra leaves to prepare for our session. Sterling LeVay then shows me to our session room.

“Well,” I say to myself as I observe the room’s large bondage bed, “Mistress Kassandra did not exaggerate.” After setting up the extra lamp I requested (I like it well-lit), the gracious Ms. LeVay leaves me to wait for my mistress.

Waiting for Mistress Kassandra, I figure out how I am going to restrain her. I had written this role-play with the Hidden Chamber black room in mind. But with Mistress Kassandra’s dungeon move, I have to improvise. Examining the bondage bed, I figure out how I will use it when I tickle her fetching flesh today.

Before too long, I hear the sweet sound of Kassandra’s knock at the door. I say, “Come in.” (What else would I say? “Who is it?”)

Mistress Kassandra enters the room wearing a robe. We embrace again. I’m hard already and catch myself unintentionally grinding into Kassandra. :blush: Hoping I didn’t offend her, I shift my pelvis back.

The role-play starts as a devilish look :devil2:comes about Mistress Kassandra.

"I know I'm wearing what you want to see," Mistress Kassandra says, referring to the lingerie under her robe. "But let's see what you’ve got on under those clothes."

We stand face to face. Mistress Kassandra motions for me to lift my arms so she can remove my shirt. As Kassandra starts un-tucking my shirt, she tickles me. :tickle: We tickle fight as she removes everything except my thong. I notice my mistress’s tickles are particularly effective today, a preview of what’s about to happen.

Mistress Kassandra turns her back to me. Following her lead, I help her slip out of her robe. She’s wearing her new Chiargui blue silk/black lace bra and panty set, a gift another client bought for her at Elnera Lingerie. I can see why Kassandra said she feels “so sexy” in it. :rotate: This is the sexiest girl in the world to begin with, mind you.

I ask Mistress Kassandra to slowly turn 360 degrees once, twice, then a third time. The outfit flatters her svelte figure that well. :woot:

If we had more than an hour, I might stare at Mistress Kassandra some more. But I want to touch her, too, so I continue the role-play.

"I like your bra and panty set, Mistress Kassandra," I say, "But is it fair that you’re more covered up than I am? I’m standing here in just a thong."

Smiling broadly, Mistress Kassandra says, “In a political - or should I say, poliTICKLE [she tickles me as she says this] year, it's all about compromise. Maybe I'll keep this bra on today."

The tickle fight resumes but I quickly grab Mistress Kassandra by the waist and hoist her over my shoulder. I carry her to the bondage bed, tickling her luscious rear end along the way. Kassandra retaliates, tickling my sides.

I place Mistress Kassandra on the bed, tickling her more. We wrestle-tickle. Now, I would never tear a woman's clothes off, but I'm hoping Kassandra will offer to remove that bra to get me to stop tickling her. Instead, she keeps it on and is actually tickling me better than I’m getting her!

Then, stopping the tickle fight, Mistress Kassandra all at once looks serious. She says, "I'd like to talk about something important. I know you support Ralph Nader for president. But I really think you should vote for John Kerry. I can convince you, if you just go along with something. Lay down here on the bondage bed. I'm going to lock you in place -"

I cut Mistress Kassandra off.

"Mistress Kassandra," I say, " if I'm going to let you put me in a compromising position, how about losing that bra?":D

Grinning, Mistress Kassandra says, “I see you’re catching on." She removes her bra. As I drink in Kassandra’s perky breasts, :wow: she quickly cuffs me in on my back on the X position. As she imprisons my last limb, I snap out of my daze. Mistress Kassandra has me tautly tied! It’s a big bondage bed and I’m only 5’8,” so she had to stretch me to bind me to the bed.

"So," I ask, "How can you convince me to vote for John Kerry?"

I should already know the answer. Nonetheless, nothing could have prepared me for the tickling Mistress Kassandra was about to dish out.

Taunting me with her signature “Tickle, tickle, tickle,” chant, Mistress Kassandra goes to work on my sides. Remembering our past tickling sessions, Kassandra tickles me more vigorously. Her forceful fingers do the job on my ribs and stomach, tickling the hell out of me. :evilha:

Mistress Kassandra laughs at me saying, "The tickling stops when you promise to vote Kerry!"

I don’t know how long I will last as Kassandra moves down my helpless body, squeezing my knees. Next, she tickles my feet with a scratching motion. I’m laughing loud now.

Mistress Kassandra inches back up the bondage bed, leaning on my chest as she makes eye contact. Bending her arm as if she is going to rest her elbow on the bed, Kassandra instead digs her elbow into my ribs.

"I give up, Mistress Kassandra," I say. "Free me and I promise to vote for John Kerry."

As Mistress Kassandra releases me, I add, "Just one condition."

:illogical Mistress Kassandra looks at me as if to say, "I knew you'd qualify this somehow."

Thinking my "condition" is tickling her, Mistress Kassandra attaches a suspension device to the upper frame of the bondage bed and lifts her arms. I strap her wrists overhead and cuff her ankles. Then I use a couple of ropes to fasten the ankle cuffs to the lower bed frame. Kassandra can't move.

As my fingertips approach her helpless, ticklish flesh, Mistress Kassandra grimaces, saying, "I guess some tickle torture isn't too high a price to pay, now that we're both voting for Kerry."

"Mistress Kassandra," I say, "who said letting me tickle you was my condition for voting Kerry?"

:confused: Doing a double take, Mistress Kassandra says, "What!?"

"I didn't tell you to get in the suspension device," I say. "You volunteered."

As Mistress Kassandra looks at me in disbelief, I say, "I will vote for John Kerry on the condition that you vote for Ralph Nader! Compromise, remember?"

Mistress Kassandra wants to argue but instead she starts laughing and screaming as I tickle her! She’s nice and sensitive today, struggling in vain as I tickle her armpits, chest, breast, ribs, stomach, hips, rear end and knees.

My fingers do most of the work but my handy dollar toothbrushes come in handy on Mistress Kassandra’s delightful derriere. I try to use my tongue on Kassandra’s soft, smooth armpits but the little vixen is just mobile enough to avoid my mouth!:idontwann

At one point I realize sitting on the bed in back of Mistress Kassandra is not the best position for tickling her tush. I free the bound beauty’s legs just long enough to turn her 180 degrees so I can stand when tickling her from behind. Plus, now Kassandra can no longer see me in the mirror when I’m in back of her. I switch my tickles from Kassandra’s bottom to her ribs, and the element of surprise elicits an even hotter reaction.

While I’ve heard Kassandra’s safe word, “mercy,” a few times, I have not heard her pledge to vote Nader.

Mistress Kassandra pleads, "I thought tickling me was your 'condition' for voting Kerry."

I say, "I never told you to let me tickle you. But I'll stop the tickling when you promise to vote for Ralph Nader."

Next, I place Mistress Kassandra on the bondage bed. Moving the suspension device to the bed’s overhead pole, this time I cuff her legs to it. To ensure she can’t move her bare feet, I tie ropes from the ankle cuffs to the lower bed frame. Cuffing Kassandra’s wrists together, I attach a rope from the cuffs to the upper bed frame so she can’t pull her arms to her sides.

Now I have a lovely view of Mistress Kassandra’s face, breasts, rear end and feet, and all the other exquisite features her thong does not cover. :wub: I tickle her behind and legs briefly before going to work on her feet. As Kassandra laughs and squeals, I tickle her bare soles nonstop. Interestingly, my wrists tire from tickling Kassandra’s feet but she won’t give me another “mercy.” Nor have I heard a pledge to vote Nader!

I move back down Mistress Kassandra’s long legs and concentrate on her tickling her behind some more. Just when she thinks I’m staying there, I quickly move my hands to her hips, again using surprise to my advantage. I sense Kassandra is about to break, so I take one last tickling trip around her gorgeous, ticklish body, working her from her feet up to her neck. Even if it’s for just an hour every two or three months, she makes my dream come true.:)

I ask, "So, Mistress Kassandra, are you voting for Ralph Nader?"

Mistress Kassandra says, "Well at least John Kerry didn't lose any votes this afternoon. I'll vote Nader for president!"

Nonetheless, I decide to tickle Mistress Kassandra a little more. Why? Well, why not?:devil:

Finally, I free Mistress Kassandra. To my delight, she goes off script by starting another tickle fight! We wrestle about the bondage bed for a few minutes, tickling one another.

We take a break and I tell Mistress Kassandra, “I’m glad I got you to vote for Nader.”

Mistress Kassandra says, "I will, but on one condition. Compromise, remember?"

I wonder what Mistress Kassandra has in mind.

Mistress Kassandra continues, "Let's do something else while we wait for the five minute warning." (At the Hidden Chamber it was a knock at the door. But here at Angel Stern’s, it will be the ring of a bell.)

Still on the bondage bed, Mistress Kassandra lies on her back, wiggling her cute toes. I get the hint. :xpulcy: With some wet naps, I clean Mistress Kassandra lovely feet. Then I lie next to her, kissing and licking them everywhere as well as sucking her toes.

Mistress Kassandra seems to enjoy the foot worship. At one point she tells me to lightly bite her feet. As I kiss, suck and nibble Kassandra’s instep, she purrs with approval. :smilelove

Of course, I sneak in a few tickles as I revere Mistress Kassandra’s footies! Down by my dogs, Kassandra rubs and tickles me as well.

When I kiss Mistress Kassandra’s thighs and work my mouth down her legs, back to her feet, I catch myself.

“Don’t put her on the spot,” I think.

Finally the bell. I remove my thong and lay on my back for the finish. Unlike our previous two sessions, today Mistress Kassandra keeps her thong on. I guess she wants to make sure I won’t change my vote to Bush.

Mistress Kassandra pours lotion on my erection. She kneels behind me, letting me rest my head between her knees. :upsidedow As I masturbate, I reach back, touching Kassandra’s back and rear end with my free hand. The kinky angel smiles down at me, blowing on me and running her fingertips about my neck, shoulders and chest.

After a few minutes, I admit to Mistress Kassandra that I’m trying to make our final moment last. But when she tells me to touch her rear end again, that familiar feeling stirs within me. :blush: As I look up at her eyes, I can last no longer.

My passion for Mistress Kassandra bursts, spilling out.

May it always.:redheart:

Awesome stuff Em Es! :bouncybou I might have to make that trip to NYC sooner than I thought! ;) :D Mistress Kassandra sounds delightful and certainly has been in emails we've exchanged in the past :D

Man...if only there were ladies like Mistress Kassandra living near me. I wouldn't mind a....what dungeon does she work for? (I ever come to that dungeon, she can tickle me for forgetting that ;) :D ) opened here in Folsom.

excellent

Great sotry... iwonder what Kassandra's age is... .

Love the emotes you use in your text makes it all funny too :)

Em and I have talked off forum and I believe Mistress is in her late 20's.

XOXO

Re: excellent

Darth Vegeta said:
Great sotry... iwonder what Kassandra's age is... .

Her age is probably...old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway? :D :devil:

I actually know Mistress Kassandra's birthday and year of birth, but I will never tell. :D :p

He-Man said:
Man...if only there were ladies like Mistress Kassandra living near me. I wouldn't mind a....what dungeon does she work for? (I ever come to that dungeon, she can tickle me for forgetting that ;) :D ) opened here in Folsom.

She now works at Angel Stern's dungeon. The phone number there and Mistress Kassandra's schedule can be found here:

http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/session.htm

Six inches and ten feet

Mistress Kassandra told me clients and she exchanged 400 e-mails in one week during her Hidden Chamber-Angel Stern's transition, with all the rescheduling and confirmations there were to do. I'm one client who appreciates the work Kassandra does outside our tickling sessions, let alone all she gives when we're together.

It is interesting to note that Mistress Kassandra only does her dominatrix shifts two days a week. That's because she wants to give all the energy she can - if she did more, she'd have to coast, something she refuses to do. It took ME three days to recuperate from just the hour with Kassandra on June 11th! I wondered, "How does Kassandra keep it up for several sessions per shift?"

As Mistress Kassandra undressed me at the start of our tickling session, she told me, "It looks as though you've been working out." Later, she called me "handsome," and believe me, women not nearly as attractive as her don't say that about me!

Mistress Kassandra has the looks and the kink. But what matters even more is she cares! She wants you to feel special. That's why I will be her client until the day she retires, and I hope that's not until after I die.

Lots of women can make a guy grow six inches. But Mistress Kassandra, while certainly capable of that, understands it's just as important to make a man feel ten feet tall.

Correction

I said that Mistress Kassandra "exchanged 400 e-mails in one week during her Hidden Chamber-Angel Stern's transition," but it was actually four hundred e-mails in a month. Four hundred e-mails in a month is nonetheless a hell of a lot. In a world of people who don't get paid what they're worth, Mistress Kassandra is near the top of the list.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back