• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C'mon Ladies...Give A Read

maxxnmewash

Hi there ladies! My name is Michael and I am a 44 year old white professional male fairly new to the Portland,OR-Vancouver,WA. area. I have been involved in international trade for some years, however, I recently obtained my series 7 and 63 licenses ( read stockbroker) and after a few months, of annoying people at home, I went back to importing (a very fun product that has some fascinating health connotations as well).I moved out here with a buddy of mine, my only attachment, but before you move on...why don't you read on:My attachment is roughly 7 years of age, is all black,has 4 legs and a tail and answers to the name of Maxwell and we're looking for someone special: someone with romance in their heart; a wonderfully mischievious and playful sparkle in her eyes; laughter in her soul and perhaps a bag filled with Junior Mints for me and lots of cheese for Max.Lately, Max and I, our hobbies have included: backgammon,ballroom dancing, bowling for PEZ and lately....barking up the wrong tree.You should be: reasonably attractive,playful in spirit, a lover of wisdom, intellectually challenging and in reasonable shape, which means you DON'T have to be pumped up, but you shouldn't be huffing and puffing if you bend down to pick up an M&M!Above all: you should appreciate attentiveness (as I am more of a sensual dominant-yet always wanting to explore my sub side),erotic explorations involving prolonged teasing,tickling coupled with sensual restraint. I believe TOUCHING is a spectacular way to communicate and I adore giving massages. I've also been told that I write extremely hot erotic short stories and I adore sharing them with someone special,while sharing a bathtub,by candlelight with champagne or a really excellent red wine. Besides.....I am extremely oral and LOVE to practice it (and practice.....and practice...and...) You,too, should be: attentive, attractive, active and accessible on Purim.Hope to hear from you!Hi there ladies! My name is Michael and I am a 44 year old white professional male fairly new to the Portland,OR-Vancouver,WA. area. I have been involved in international trade for some years, however, I recently obtained my series 7 and 63 licenses ( read stockbroker) and after a few months, of annoying people at home, I went back to importing (a very fun product that has some fascinating health connotations as well).I moved out here with a buddy of mine, my only attachment, but before you move on...why don't you read on:My attachment is roughly 7 years of age, is all black,has 4 legs and a tail and answers to the name of Maxwell and we're looking for someone special: someone with romance in their heart; a wonderfully mischievious and playful sparkle in her eyes; laughter in her soul and perhaps a bag filled with Junior Mints for me and lots of cheese for Max.Lately, Max and I, our hobbies have included: backgammon,ballroom dancing, bowling for PEZ and lately....barking up the wrong tree.You should be: reasonably attractive,playful in spirit, a lover of wisdom, intellectually challenging and in reasonable shape, which means you DON'T have to be pumped up, but you shouldn't be huffing and puffing if you bend down to pick up an M&M!Above all: you should appreciate attentiveness (as I am more of a sensual dominant-yet always wanting to explore my sub side),erotic explorations involving prolonged teasing,tickling coupled with sensual restraint. I believe TOUCHING is a spectacular way to communicate and I adore giving massages. I've also been told that I write extremely hot erotic short stories and I adore sharing them with someone special,while sharing a bathtub,by candlelight with champagne or a really excellent red wine. Besides.....I am extremely oral and LOVE to practice it (and practice.....and practice...and...) You,too, should be: attentive, attractive, active and accessible on Purim.Hope to hear from you!

Gee......hi Michael! Long time no 'see', but I'm glad you finally found your way in here with the rest of us "fun-lovers"... I hope you can find the woman of your dreams, if you can't do it HERE...then by all means, keep looking -- maybe choose a DIFFERENT coast this time??? (Hmmm, let's see...you've tried TWO of them, nope I guess that means the coasts are used up, so to speak!)

In any case, glad to see you Michael.....:)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back