• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A True Story

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
A True Story

I was playing around with my cousin one day; we were wrestling around in his room. Everytime I went to pin him on the floor he would squirm out and then laugh at me because I couldn't hold him down. Well I got tired of him laughing at me so I thought that I’d give him a reason to laugh. I managed to pick him up and dropped him on his bed. Then as he was on his back I very quickly got behind his head. I then grabbed his arms and stretched them over his head. I was now pinning him down. He had no clue what I was Planning. He just looked up at me and said, "Alright you’ve pinned me, now count to three and let me up.” I looked back down at him and told him that I wasn’t going for a pin, I wanted a submission. He just looked up at me with a puzzled look on his face and asked, “You’re not going to do anything that’ll hurt, are you?” At that moment I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and started to slowly lift it up to his chest, exposing his belly and sides. As I was doing this he realized what I was going to do and really started to fight to get away. As he was struggling to get away he was yelling, “I submit” and begging for mercy. You have to realize that this boy has the most ticklish tummy I’ve ever seen. You can’t begin to even messier his ticklishness on a scale. As he started to realize that there would be no mercy he started to try to grab me around the neck with his legs. As he did so I attacked his belly, his legs just fell down on the bed. I just used a light scratching of my fingernails. As soon as I touched his stomach he burst into a steady flow of laughter. He was laughing at the top of his lungs begging me to stop. I tickled him for 1 minute then gave him about 20 sec. of a breather. I went on like this for at least 20 minutes if not slightly more. When it was done he was just lying on his bed and he said to me, “That was torture.” After that whenever we were playing around, if I so much as grabbed his arms or if he even just though that I was going to tickle his tummy he made sure to get far enough away from me to make sure I couldn't’ tickle him like that again.

So how did you like my story, and again it is a true story.

Yeah, as the oldest I have plenty of similar memories of tickling the crap out of my cousins. Always in good fun. To this day they know what I'm capable of if they get under my skin :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back