• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in swimming pools?

drew70

Has anybody ever tickled or been tickled in a swimming pool? In one sense it's the perfect spot, because presumably there is a lot of skin exposed. When I was in high school (actually the summer between 10th and 11th grade) I was at Wheaton Municipal Pool with a friend of mine. I remember resting my legs on the side of the pool, while the rest of me hung upsidedown underwater. This girl I knew, a senior and a year older, would tickle my feet while I was under water and couldn't breathe. While it was probably a little dangerous, it was too much of a thrill to call a stop to it. The fact that she was wearing a bikini certainly added to the excitement.

I've been tickled while sitting by a swimming pool. When you're sitting in one of those lounge chairs that are by the pool (you know, the ones where you sit and stretch your feet out and lay back, how relaxing), sometimes people walk by and tickle your feet quickly before you can tuck them under you. Never been tickled in a pool, tho. I'd be afraid I would drown or something.

I've tickled some girls in the pool on holiday before. It was in September 2001 and there were these three girls I made friends with as we stayed in te same hotel on the same week. A fun week... :happyfloa

As a child I used to love going swimming because of all the girls' and women's bare feet there, and could get away with a brief tickle on their sole when they were sitting on the edge of the pool dangling their feet in the water. :D

It's even better to get the odd tickle in a hot tub :D :devil:

I haven't tickled anyone in a swimming pool, but I witnessed such an incident once. I was in either 8th or 9th grade and my whole class had to take swimming. There was a senior hanging around, who was flirting pretty heavy with one of the girls from my class. I think she was a lousy swimmer, or something, because she was in the shallow end, getting a lot of extra attention from this guy.

For some reason I was in the area. I'd been swimming since I was four so it wasn't because I sucked. Suddenly, I heard the girl giggle and say "Don't tickle mt feet!" So the older kid, who was supposed to help the girl learn how to swim, was tickling her feet under the water.

It almost made me want to hang around the guy to see if he pulls that stunt very often :D

Nothing better then sneaking your fingers into a girls wet armpits in the pool and wiggling away.. I did that to my ex and it drove her up the wall.

Been tickled in a swimming pool and done the tickling as well. IN both cases, NOT while underwater. The LER being underwater and the lees feet being in the water, one could slowly (sharklike) swim right up to the persons feet(while in the water) and grab and tickle. I have done this and had it done to me and must say it was fun!
:devil:

TTD:cool:

Well, this is one incident that I never forgot from my childhood. I was about 7 years old I guess. I was taking one of my swimming lessons with a group at the community pool and my instructor was a pretty girl in her teens. Anyway, I was fooling around with another member of the group, when the instructor came up to me and threatened, "If you keep that up I am gonna make you laugh SO hard!", pointing her fingers in the tickle position. I was shocked, yet strangely aroused by the prospect :D At any rate, no actual tickling took place, but I'm sure that was one of the many factors that contributed to my interest in tickling to this day, lol :D

Hey, I really like the sound of that "threat!" If I got threatened like that today, I'd push the issue to make them carry it out :D

Ahhh i got one of those threats back in childhood and did manage to push it :)

But it had nothing to do with swimming pools lol

As for pools, I do have one great memory of tickling on one! It´s actually already at biscuit´s early experience thread...maybe someone could help me track it back to here or just go there and look for it, it´s a very nice memory!

BigBrownEyes said:
Hey, I really like the sound of that "threat!" If I got threatened like that today, I'd push the issue to make them carry it out :D

Yeah, me too, lol! :D If only I could have a second chance, heh! :D

Re: mmmmmmmmmmmm!

steph said:
Hot tubs! :devil: :devil: :devil:

XOXO

Since this is my final weekend to enjoy it, Steph, I'm sending that limo out pronto!! :D Hope you don't mind the pit stop though ;) Clair will be waiting! :D :devil: :devil2:

Well, I'm not super huge on sharing but I do love Clair so I guess it's cool <gg>

XOXO

awwww, its okay Steph :D You know I'd like to get ya for a little one on one ;) :D :twohugs: Ahhh, the water's JUST right... :devil:

Stuff like that always happens when you're a kid. Someone "threatens" to tickle you, or someone just tickle attacks you. When you're a kid, you know you're liking it, but don't know what to say about it, or how to react.

Imagine, if tommorrow, someone threatens you with tickling if you don't do such and such....

ha, ha, ha...that's a check they better be ready to cash! :D

Hey, if you want to tell that limo driver to swing by PA and pick me up, I promise I'll share Steph and Claire. If I have to, I have to...:p

:p LOL! The more the merrier! :D The tub is a four-man, but the pool can fit plenty more ;) :D :devil:

p.s. If only I'd get those kind of threats more often, LOL! I've got a few cheques I'd like to have cashed ;) :bouncybou

Then swing by PA we shall honey! And Leafs, I'm getting the feeling we're going to need a lot of rooms for this little party...

XOXO

... not a problem, hon :D There's TONS of room! :rotate: Three floors, lots of space in the yard for a little `camp-out' if things get a little too tight ;) :D :bouncybou Nothin' like a good party :devil: :tickle:

Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to the long limo ride from CA back to Toronto. I hope the driver has one of those sound-proof windows between the front and back seat. I don't want him to get distracted by the laughing that's going be coming from the back of the limo ;)

Sounds like we have the beginnings of our own NEST gathering :p

You see now why I didn't wanna leave Clair outta this? :D :devil: <<<<---- It takes a lot more than laughter to distract poor Alfred, LMAO!! :p :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back