• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not so much a gathering, but a club . . . ohioans read this!

spyder370

Gatherings are a fantastic idea, they just don't happen very often at all. What would be wrong with getting something started on a regular basis, monthly perhaps in central ohio, those of us who are in that area can show up, talk about tickling, be tickled, tickle others.

I personally find it frustrating the lack of tickling in my life, and I know I cannot be alone in this, I am more than willing to "co-chair" something like this and think it would be a great experience. A group of undiscriminating people getting together to share the love of tickling. Sounds better than what I do on the weekends. Reply and let me know what you think.

Spyder

sounds like a good idea to me. but there would have to be enough of a ratio of females...lol

Well, here's a female to help the ratios out! Details dear, details!:devil: I do have to tell you that my time is booked until I graduate in December. But after that, I should be free to do some stuff.

i dont know spyder, i think other than crydun or ygfjn or whatever his name is, youve just about heard from the active ohians on here....

Something like this is a good idea, but of course it's easier said than done. One suggestion I would make is to expand it to surrounding areas. For instance, I'm from PA, not OH, but I'm not that far from some parts of Ohio. Just throwing out a suggestion.

Hey, didn't Crydun already organize an OH tickle gathering called GLAT?

ok thats 4 males and two females....i already dont like this direction....

That's typical, though. You'd have to give something like this time. There're more Ohio ticklephiles out there than what you might think.

BigBrownEyes said:
Something like this is a good idea, but of course it's easier said than done. One suggestion I would make is to expand it to surrounding areas. For instance, I'm from PA, not OH, but I'm not that far from some parts of Ohio. Just throwing out a suggestion.

Hey, didn't Crydun already organize an OH tickle gathering called GLAT?

I think Crydun's is called NWOT. Don't quote me on that though. By the way, where is Crydun?

I think she posted that she's taking finals.

Come to think of it, GLAT is a midwest gathering organized by Mimi (I think). Whoops! I'm coming down with a bad case of CRS again :p

Ok, another OH female. Still counting? Weekends are certainly better than weekdays for meeting.

This is both a response to this thread and an unabashed PLUG for our local DC-Maryland-Virginia area TICKLE FEST next month:

Okay, I’ve been following this thread for a few days, and I gotta kick in a few thoughts here:

First of all spyder370 – Wrote that it would be a good idea to get some gatherings going on some basis in the Central Ohio (I presume that would be near-ish to Columbus).

Then my dear friend Bella Risa added that would be a good idea. [Now, for those of you who may not know, or have read back about a year or two ago, Bella actually ran tickle gatherings in Columbus, with several others for a couple of years! From speaking with her at the recent NEST, it wouldn’t take much more than some of the interest you all are expressing here on TMF this week to get it rolling again!

Then dtrell added
“ > sounds like a good idea to me. but there would have to be enough of a ratio of females...lol”

Here’s part of the problem. Most guys do seem to hope for a guaranteed turn out, before they will say they’ll show up for tickle gatherings and parties. From what we’ve found locally in our DC-Maryland-Virginia area over the last 3 years or so is the following. We who organize will not, can not, nor should not make guarantees that so many men or women will show up for these events. These are social events, and not commercial enterprises. There are plenty of commercial ventures, massage parlors, and other ‘pros’ who’ll do tickling for a fee, and that’s not what we’re about when we put on community tickling parties, socials and events (conventions, like NEST and our (DC Tethers and Feathers) T’nF Convention on July 23, 24, 24).

Thus the oddest thing happens. Many guys stay home, and more ladies show up, frequently outnumbering the guys. All the ladies who want to play wind up getting to play. At our last years T’nF [held in a 22,000 square foot hotel convention hall we had exclusively to ourselves for our Tickling Convetion] I had a blast, as did my wife “M”.

kis123 added > Well, here's a female to help the ratios out! Details dear, details! I do have to tell you that my time is booked until I graduate in December. But after that, I should be free to do some stuff.

We’re planning (M & I) local tickle house-parties in Virginia, starting in October (we’ve hosted other kinky house-parties for over a dozen years already). Other members of T’nF such as Rodney and Pamela and Tickle Bully (Chris M) have hosted ticlle house-parties recently. The advantage to the house-parties is that costs can be kept low. The disadvantage (if there is any) is that they sometimes don’t draw folks from farther away than a neighboring state or two. But in the Northeast USA, that could mean a couple dozen tickle fans!
[see BigBrownEyes comment on this… …. For instance, I'm from PA, not OH ]

Dtrell added > i dont know spyder, i think other than crydun or ygfjn or whatever his name is, youve just about heard from the active ohians on here....

And BigBrownEyes reminded > That's typical, though. You'd have to give something like this time. There're more Ohio ticklephiles out there than what you might think.

On this I think BrownEyes is correct. There are likely hundred of lurkers in your listening area. There are criminally few folks who actively post to public forums. But host a party and they come out of the woodwork, folks who’ve never posted a public note at all!

dtrell finally “ > ok thats 4 males and two females....i already dont like this direction....

Um…. Well, -if- you do stay home, I’ll bet you’ll never know what you may have missed out on (smile)!

BigBrownEyes mentioned > ”Come to think of it, GLAT is a midwest gathering organized by Mimi (I think).”

BrownEyes is correct, GLAT (Great Lakes Area Tickling) is Mimi’s group. Mimi is one of the moderators of this fine forum, and GLAT is fully behind our July T’nF Fest in Maryland

Spenser

Another unabashed plug which might help you with future gatherings...

Greetings Ohio ticklers/ticklees. A while back, a thread was started called "My favorite part about tickling a guy".

From this thread came an idea about tickling for charity where the ladies got to tickle the guys in a FUNd-raiser for charity.

There is currently a poll to see who would be willing to participate in such an event.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45263&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I would encourage you to vote in the poll. If we can get this off of the ground, it may allow you to meet the local ticklers/ticklees in your area for future gatherings.

I hope to see you there and I hope that this helps with future gatherings.

mgctouch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back