• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Family Guy

phatteus

TMF Master
I know this has been mentioned before... but I wanted to drag it back out into the light of day because it makes me so happy!!

It would seem that the cartoon "The Family Guy" (one of the funniest shows on television) has a writer or writers who are, like all of us, "into" tickling. Every once in a while, the subject comes up on the show, and it always seems slightly out of place, but just zany and irreverent enough to fit with the rest of the program.

For example, in one episode, a "child" was stuck in a well, and the townspeople asked where the "guy with the long arms" was. Someone casually said "He's helping an old woman tickle a midget in a tree." Cut to a midget in a tree, and a man with extremely long arms tickling him! The midget is exclaiming "tee-hee" as he is tickled, and the woman watching is wringing her hands in pleasure! Finally the child is extracted from the well, and the child's mother says "That's not my daughter!" and tosses her back into the well. The midget then appears, and says "Hey! That's my wife!" and jumps in the well after her. Finally the man with the long arms appears again and reaches down into the well. We hear the midget and his wife both saying "tee-hee!"

In another episode, the Family is watching Seinfeld (and hating it!) Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza exchange:
"So you couldn't date her because she's a tickler"
"A rabid tickler"
"And you're not a stickler for a tickler."
"Not a tickler stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
"Stickler tickler"
"Tickler Stickler"
and so on.............

Chris Griffin exclaims that he can stick a pencil up his nose and tickle the bottom of his brain... and he DOES it!

and so on and so forth....

I love TV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back