• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melinda Part 1 (M/F Feet Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
MELINDA PART 1

I breifly dated a lady named Melinda a while back, and she was incredibly ticklish. I had several tickling experiences with Melinda that are worth telling.

Melinda was 42, but looked much younger. She was Phillippino, and had moved to the U.S in the early 80s after marrying an American Military Serviceman at age 21. But her husband died tragically, and Melinda was devasted. Widowed for almost 8 years at the time, Melinda showed very little interest in dating. Instead she concentrated on her career. Despite the lack of interest, there was no shortage of suitors, as Melinda was stunning. She was 5'5 and weighed maybe 120 pounds. She ran 2 miles every morning, and went to the gym regularly. And her efforts showed, her body was incredible, her legs probably her best feature. Guy after guy would hit on Melinda, only to be shot down. Melinda would refer to us younger guys as "Boys" and joke that she was almost old enough to be our mothers.

Despite the incredible figure, Melinda was very naive, incredibly shy and conservative, never really showing off her amazing figure - wearing mostly pant suits, conservative skirts, and nylons. But Melinda had one habit that was anything but conservative - she wore the absolute sexiest shoes I have ever seen on a woman. Always dressed in sexy pumps, slides, high heeled sandals or strappy heels, Melinda was a foot mans dream! And she had the sexiest habit of slipping off her shoes at her desk, or dangling, or dipping. Being as innocent and naive as she was, I'm sure she had no idea what an effect she was having on us guys. I would find excuses to walk by her desk to check out her legs and feet, and I know several other guys who would do the same.

I guess it was one day when I walked over to her desk to ask her a question and noticed her shoes off that I finally decided to take a chance and got the nerve to approach her, but rather than asking her out or using the same old brash and bold approach that so many other guys had failed with, I decided to start out innocently enough - I decided to ask her to have coffee so we could go over an office issue we were both involved with. She accepted.

We drove to the diner, and took a booth. We sat across from each other, and I was immediately distracted by Melinda crossing her legs under the table. I sat back in the booth, trying to peek under the table as Melinda looked at her menu, and to my absolute delight I could see that she was dangling her slide off her stockinged foot. Seeing an opportunity, I moved closer to the table, and pretended to look at my menu. While doing this, I shuffled my legs under the table, trying to put my left foot up on to my right knee, hoping to knock her shoe off, and it worked, her shoe fell to the floor under the table.

Melinda immediately looked up and giggled, then sat back to look under the table for her shoe. Before she could do anything, I reached under the table and grabbed the slide. Looking at me with a smirk, Melinda said "can you put my shoe back on please" and with that she placed her exposed stockinged foot on the booth seat next to my leg, between me and the wall. The sight of her bare stockinged foot was awesome - she wore ultra sheer tan nylons, sheer toe, and her toe nails were painted red. She wiggled her toes briefly, and then cleared her throat. Seeing my chance, I spoke "So, you want your shoe back" I teased. "Yes, now please put my shoe back on" she said, half giggling and half serious. Not about to let this opportunity pass, I reached over with the shoe in one hand, and proceeded to run a single finger slowly up the bottom of her foot. She squealed, and jumped a bit, but did not take her foot away. I looked at her and smiled. "Ooh, a bit ticklish, are we?" Smiling, she shook her head yes. I quickly tickled her foot again, and then put her slide back on. But unwittingly, I had discovered something - Melinda liked being tickled.

We drove back to work, and nothing was said the rest of the day. I walked by her a few times and we exchanged smiles, but nothing was said. Then, at 5:00, she came over to my desk. "I'm in the mood for a drink, want to go to Happy Hour?" I smiled and said yes.

NEXT - PART 2

somehow I missed this when it was first posted.

terrific story! it deserves a bump!

:couch:

:bump:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back