• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melinda Part 2 (M/F Feet Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
MELINDA PART 2 - Happy Hour

Happy hour started out uneventful enough, as we sat at the bar facing each other and drank. Melinda was not much of a drinker, and I noticed that after her 2nd drink she seemed a bit tipsy. I kept looking down at her crossed legs, and especially those sexy feet, and at one point she caught me. "What is it with my feet that you like them so much? I keep catching you looking at them". Embarrassed, I started to fumble over my words for an answer, but she stopped me in mid sentence. "It's OK, I don't mind". And with that, she moved her leg closer to mine so that her foot was only inches from my knee. I reached down and gently stroked the top of her foot, and she giggled. "Even the top of your feet are ticklish?" I asked. She shook her head yes, and then replied "Yes, I am very ticklish all over. But I like it, it relaxes me. My ex husband used to tickle my feet alot". I couldn't believe my ears, I was in heaven.

We spent the next 2 hours talking and flirting, all the while I gently stroked her stockinged foot. At one point, I moved her shoe so that it was barely dangling from her toe, and slowly stroked the sole of her foot as she giggled and squirmed. Finally, I asked her if she was ready to go. She said she was ready to leave the bar, but was not ready to go home. I invited her over for a night cap, and perhaps a tickle. She accepted.

We arrived at my place, and settled on my sofa, I went and poured us a few drinks, and returned to the sofa to find Melinda had kicked off her shoes, and had her feet up on the sofa.
I looked down and smiled, and sat right next to her feet. I placed our drinks on the table, and then gently lifted her feet as I slid over closer to her. I then gently put her feet on my lap.

We spent the next 20 minutes talking and flirting, and as we talked I slowly ran my hands up and down her stockinged legs, fro her knees down to her toes. Occassionally, in mid sentence Liily would start giggling, or squeal as I hit a ticklish spot. Melinda finished her glass of wine, and I could tell by her eyes and her speech that she was getting a bit drunk. We continued talking, and all the while I continued to tickle her feet. At one point, I started to concentrate on the soles of her feet, slowly tracing a single finger up and down the sole of her nylon encased foot. At first she just bit her lip and giggled, then started wiggling her foot, then finally jumped and moved her foot away with a burst of laughter. "You are being bad" she said, and with that she reached over and squeezed my side. "Let's see how you like it" and she started to try to tickle me. Not expecting that, I jumped, and spilled some of my drink. "Hey, you don't get to tickle me!" I said, as I stood up, looking at the small puddle of liquid on the carpet. "Why not, that's no fair"! exclaimed Melinda. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a dish cloth and came back to clean up the mess. "Now let me clean up the mess you made me make" I said jokingly, and with that Melinda again reached for my ribs. I jumped again, and looked at her with a smile. "Now You're the one being bad. I may have to do something about that" I said with an evil smile. Melinda just sat back on the couch, put her feet back up and defiantly said "Oh yeah, what"? I just smiled, and as I walked toward my bedroom replied "You'll see in a minute". I hurried into my bedroom closet and grabbed an old neck tie, and hurried back to the living room. Melinda was still sitting just as I left her, so I came up on her side. "OK, I need to make sure you're not going to tickle me any more" I said, still with an evil grin, stretching the tie between my 2 hands. Seeing the tie, Melinda immediately turned and st up. "I don't know if I like this" she said, and with that I gently sat next to her and reached for her hands. "Oh I think you'll love it" I said, as I wrapped the tie around her left wirst. I gently guided Melinda to turn away from me, and I pulled both her hands behind her. Melinda started to giggle, but never moved her hands. I continued to loop the tie around her crossed wrists snugly, but not too tight. After several loops, I tied the tie tightly with a tug. "There, that should hold you" and I stood up.

I walked around the coffee table towards Melinda feet, and lifted her legs back up onto the couch. Melinda then turned slightly so that she was facing me, and immediately pulled her knees up, I guess she thought I was going to sit with her legs on my lap again. But I had other things in mind. I reached down and gently lifted her legs, and then sat and gently placed her feet on my lap. I placed my left hand on her knees, and with my right hand I started to slowly and softly massage her 2 feet. Melinda closed her eyes and tilted her head back, enjoying the massage. Then, I slowly ran my hand over the soles of her feet, from toe to heel first, then back up from heel to toe, ever so gently scratching her sole with my nails. Lily's eyes immediately opened, and she squealed a little. Feeling her start to squirm, I put more pressure on her knees with my left hand, and started to tickle her feet more, all the while looking her right in the eye. After several minutes of this, I stopped, and gently lifted Melinda's legs off my lap, and I stood up. Looking down at Melinda's nylon encased legs, I then reached down and pulled her legs straight with a tug, and extended them completely straight, putting them gently on the sofa. "Where are you going to sit" asked Melinda, with a curious look on her face. I reached down to the end of the sofa and grabbed one of the pillows, and placed it on her legs just below her knees. "Well, I was thinking maybe...right here". And with that I quickly but gently lowered myself onto the pillow that covered Melinda's lower legs. Once I was sitting, Melinda was to my left sitting up with her back resting on one pillow, and her stockinged feet were poking out from under me on my right. I glanced at her feet, and smiled an evil smile at her. Melinda, sensing her predicament, spoke. "Oh, this is no fair!!!" and she tried to squirm out from under me. But between my 200 pounds resting on her lower legs and her hands tied tightly behind her, Melinda was going nowhere.

I reached over with my hand and started to slowly trace my nails over the exposed tops of her feet. As I did this, Melinda began to squirm a little, wiggling her feet left to right. As I did this, I kept looking at her, trying to make eye contact. I then slowly moved my hand around to the bottom of her foot, and started to slowly drag my nails up and down the botom of her foot. As I did this, I taunted her with "tickle tickle tickle", and she started to giggle. She would look at me and in between giggles and mouth "no fair" and then throw her head back. I tickled her lightly for about 5 minutes, always stopping to allow her to catch her breath. I relished having her stockinged feet in such a helpless position, and I felt that she was enjoying it too. I stopped tickling, and reached over and kissed her softly. We started to kiss more passionately, me holding her with my left arm, and as we did I would reach down with my free right arm and trace small circles on her feet. Her cute little giggles only made me want to tickle her more. I stopped kissing her, and holding her closely I looked her in the eye and told her "Now I'm really going to tickle you" and with that I moved toward her feet and really started working them over. She screamed a brief "Noooo" before her words turned to insane laughter.

After a few more minutes of this, I finally stopped tickling her for the night, and things got, well, more heated. But that is for another forum! After that night, we had several more encounters that including tickling, I will write about those soon.

nice

Looks like a darling of a woman :p if it was real that is.

Nice to see you back again. IMHO their are neve enough pantyhose tickle stories and

yours are the best!

Welcome Back

Welcome back Hooch, yours are the best, keep em comming. Welcome

somehow I missed this when it was first posted.

terrific story! it deserves a bump!

:couch:

:bump:

Lets have more stories like these. Excellent!! :)

Thank You All

Thank you all so much - it is nice to have your work appreciated. To show my gratitude, I shall post a NEW story - stay tuned...

I am looking forward to your new story. :)

Pantyhose, bondage and ticlking .. I can't wait

and I hope "Linda" is the subject of this next story as well.

Wow I missed this story too but its very hot! Great job!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back