• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Magic bodystocking -/ffffff nylon

Mandrake

TMF Expert
This is my first. It's a novella.

The Magic Body Stocking:
A shrinking/nylon/foot/tickling/shoe fetish story
(That should satisfy at least one of your fetishes)

Chapter 1: Lucy Loose Shoes

Lucy Davis stared at the scale in dismay. ‘Still 10 pounds overweight!’ She thought to herself. She had been trying to lose weight for months now after she learned that the proper weight for her height was lower than her current weight. She had been dieting and exercising vigorously for months to lose the weight she thought she needed to lose. What she didn’t know was that muscle was heavier than fat, and it would be unhealthy for her to lose any more weight. If she only looked in the mirror instead of the scale, she would have seen a beautiful 28-year-old 5’8 brunette with a perfect tone body.

‘Oh well’, she continued to think, ‘better go for my evening jog’. She quickly changed out of her work clothes into sweats and running sneakers. She put her long straight hair in a ponytail, locked up, and ran out of her apartment.

When she arrived at the park she normally jogged through, she noticed there was some sort of outdoor market festival going on. Interested by the spectacle, she decided to postpone her jog and browse the shops. She wasn’t very interested at first, until she overheard:

“For all those women out there who want to lose weight fast we got exactly what you need. Step right up. Step right up!” Interested in this sales pitch, she approached the counter. She noticed that there was nothing but expensive looking hosiery and lingerie on the counter.

“Hello ma’am,” the salesman greeted. He looked a bit like a used car salesman, but Lucy decided to hear him out. “Would you like to buy any of our top of the line hosiery?”

“Actually,” she answered, “I wanted to ask you about that weight loss thing you mentioned.”

“Of course,” he said eyeing the thin woman with confusion, “But I don’t think you really need to lose weight.”

“Of course I don’t need to, but I certainly want to.”

“Well, in that case let me show you our finest piece of hosiery yet.” He pulled out a very expensive looking black nylon body stocking from under the counter. “As you can see, it is ultra sheer.” He was right about that. These had to be the thinnest yet shiniest nylons she had ever seen. They were a dark black color, but the sheerness of it, made it a very interesting tint. “It is also completely indestructible,” he said as he handed it to her. “In fact, if you manage to do so much as run this stocking, I will give you all the money in my register.”

“Who could turn down a challenge like that,” she said as she gingerly grabbed the stocking and was instantly surprised at its extreme softness and smoothness. It almost tickled her hands as she held it. She was very surprised at how extremely thin they were. She didn’t realize people could make something so thin. These were definitely the nicest nylons she had ever seen. She found it incredibly hard to stretch, and she clawed and bit at it with all her might. She couldn’t make a single imperfection in the perfectly stitched body stocking.

“Perhaps you’d like to try these,” He said handing her a sharp pair of scissors, a needle, and a large knife. All failed to even make an imprint on the extremely tough nylon. “This body stocking is so strong, it even repels bullets.”

“No Way,” she said, though not entirely disbelieving it after what she had just done.

“Would you like a demonstration?”

“No!” she said suddenly. She was afraid of what other weapons he may have under that counter. “You’ve convinced me. And while I admit I am quite intrigued by this body stocking, what does it have to do with weight loss?”

“I was hoping you’d ask that,” he said smiling. “This body stocking guaranties that you will lose weight as you wear it.”

She was about to laugh at the absurdity, but she suddenly remembered hearing about hosiery before that made you look a lot thinner. She assumed this was what the man meant. She was about to ask him about it when he interrupted her train of thought.

“Normally a body stocking of this quality would go for a fortune, but since you’re such a pretty lady, and I know you’d look fantastic in them, I’ll let you have a pair for 20 bucks.”

Now she knew it had to be some sort of sham. Still, she always wanted to buy erotic underwear before. And it was a lot cheaper and more convenient than getting it from Victoria Secret. “Oh what the hell,” she said, “I’ll take one.”

Smiling, the salesman said, “Which color?”

“Purple’s my favorite color, you have any in purple?”

“Certainly do,” he said, pulling a small plastic purple pantyhose case from under the counter. “And here’s my card,” the man said handing a cheap little business card to Lucy along with the case.

The picture of the model in the purple body stocking on the case was stunning. She quickly realized that the model’s perfect body would look stunning in anything. Still, she forked over the 20 bucks and put her purchase in her shirt pouch. It was beginning to get dark, and most of the shops were packing it in for the day. She decided a jog home was in order.

As she jogged away the salesman shouted to her “don’t wear them too much.”

“Okay,” she laughed back.

When she reached home, she was eager to try on her knew undergarment. She cracked open the case and reached in to pull out the undergarment. She was very disappointed to see a very tiny doll sized body stocking. She suddenly began laughing out loud. ‘I walked right into this one,’ she thought to herself. ‘Of course you’re lighter in these. You’d have to be smaller and thinner than Barbie to wear this.’ Still the nylon did feel very good, and she could tell that the man didn’t cheat her out of the good material. She decided to save it and show it to her friends at work. They would certainly get a laugh out of this story. She put the tiny strip of nylon on her dresser and decided to make herself dinner.

After her shower the next morning, she noticed that there was a beautiful sheer purple body stocking on her dresser. This wouldn’t have been odd if it had been the same doll sized body stocking she left on the dresser yesterday. Instead, this one was much bigger, almost normal sized. “That’s strange,” she thought to herself, “could it have grown?”

Upon picking up the soft nylons, she suddenly had the irresistible urge to slide it onto her naked body. It felt so good too the touch that she completely forgot that it had been 5 inches tall yesterday. She instantly began stretching it out in preparation to slip it onto her foot. She sat on the bed, and began stretching it over her red painted toenails. The material felt like heaven touching her skin, and she felt herself letting out moans of pleasure as she slipped it over her legs and pussy. She felt an immense amount of pleasure as she slipped them over her breasts and around her arms. The stocking felt so incredible that she nearly orgasmed right then and there. She didn’t even have to adjust it; it just seemed to fit perfectly over her body the moment she slid it on. It was extremely tight, and so sheer that it made her skin a thousand times more sensitive than normal.

Upon putting her feet to the floor, she began giggling hysterically. The frilly rug on her floor had tickled her stocking feet so much that she nearly lost her balance. “Oh dear!” She said after regaining her composure. Each step continued to tickle her feet more than she’d ever been tickled in her entire life. Her feet were normally ticklish, but this was ridiculous. 'I better get my shoes on'.

When she looked down at her feet, she couldn’t help but notice how pretty they looked in her purple nylons. Her feet were larger than average, but they were so slim and dainty, and her toes so feminine and pretty. The dark purple nylons were stretched over so tightly, and were so sheer and thin that her white flesh made the color brighter in all the right places. And her red toenail polish glistened through the purple nylons adding such a beautiful mix to the color. She wiggled her cute toes and giggled some more laughing with each step. After struggling to her shoe closet, she picked out her most expensive pair of red pumps. She rarely ever wore these because they were too small for her and uncomfortably tight. But, since she was wearing such high quality hosiery, she decided to go all out and wear them. She sat down on the floor and prepared to force her shoes on. They seemed to slip on rather easily, and even tickled as she slipped them on. They fit perfectly. In fact, her nylons were so slippery that they even felt a little loose. When she stood up, it felt as though she was wearing the most comfortable shoes in the world.

She looked in the mirror and was shocked at how beautiful she looked in the stocking. She was definitely much prettier than the model on the box. “I guess the salesman was right,” she thought, “It does make me look thinner.”

She decided to be more formal with her purple business suit, but also decided to wear a red belt over her skirt to match the shoes. This business suit usually felt a bit tight on her, but it seemed to fit perfectly this time. And like her shoes, but to a lesser extent, they felt very comfortable. Needless to say, she was very happy with her purchase that morning. After applying a bit of makeup, she headed off to work.

She laughed nearly the whole way, as her clothes tickled her as they brushed up against her nylon-covered body. She turned the heads of men as well as women more because of her looks than because of her giggling. She felt so vulnerable, yet so protected in these beautiful tights.

When she arrived at work, she received several compliments on her pantyhose. She didn’t want to tell them it was really a body stocking, but made no qualms about saying it only cost her 20 bucks. Many even asked to touch her legs to feel the material, she was very selective on who she let do this. Each touch tickled her to no end, and it even tickled to have her legs touched in the slightest bit. It was hard to concentrate on working while she was wearing something so sensual. She found herself playing with her shoes under her desk, something she never used to do. She felt embarrassed as her co-workers heard her giggle as her feet slipped in and out of her shoes. Finally, she forced her feet to stay in her shoes so that she could concentrate on work.

Noon came, and it was time for lunch. As she stood to get ready to leave, her skirt slipped down her waist slightly. Fortunately no one noticed, not even Lucy herself. She also didn’t notice that with each step, the back of her foot rose slightly out of her shoe, as there was now a tiny gap between the back of her shoe and her foot. This tickled her slightly but it was barely noticeable.

When she arrived at Bill’s diner, she found her favorite stool in front of the register. “Wow, those pantyhose look terrific,” her friend, Cynthia, said from behind the counter. Cynthia was an attractive blonde waitress who was quite petite. She was very cute but was not as sexy and beautiful as Lucy.

“I know,” Lucy said as she hopped up onto the stool. “Can you believe they were 20 dollars?”

“No way!” answered Cynthia, “You have to tell me where.”

“At the festival in the park yesterday, this guy was selling some good stuff. I’m afraid I left his card in my sweats, but I’ll show them to you tomorrow.”

“Sure thing,” Cynthia said. She looked over the counter and admired Lucy’s legs for a bit.

“So do you want the usual?” She finally said, changing the subject.

“Small salad with a water,” Lucy answered.

“I can’t believe you’re still on that diet, there is not an ounce of fat on you.”

“I’m still 10 pounds over weight.”

“But that’s because you’re toned well, my doctor says that muscle weighs more than fat, and that it is unhealthy to diet if your body weight is mostly muscle.”

“Still, the scale doesn’t lie.”

“You need to get off that scale and look in a mirror, you’re perfect.”

“I wish,” she sighed. Cynthia stopped arguing with her. They had this conversation dozens of times and never made any progress. Cynthia would do anything to have a body as fit as Lucy’s. Cynthia wasn’t overweight, but she didn’t have much muscle and was quite small and weak. She looked like a 16-year-old girl, and while she didn’t complain, she would have much preferred to have a body as stunningly sexy as Lucy’s.

As Lucy ate her tiny salad she suddenly felt her shoes slip off her heals. They had been sliding down as her feet dangled, and now were hanging off her toes. The frictionless nylon didn’t help hold them on at all, and her right shoe immediately slipped down her toes and onto the floor. She let out a girlish squeak and giggled as this tickled her, and reflexively bent up her toes to prevent her other shoe from falling off.

“What’s wrong?” Cynthia asked.

“Oh, my shoe just fell off.”

Cynthia laughed, “I know what you mean. That always happens to me. I always tell Bill to put a bar down there so that us girls can rest our feet. I guess guys just don’t understand how loose pumps can be. But, then again, I have little feet.”

“The funny thing is, these shoes are usually tight on me. It must be these nylons. They’re very slippery.”

“That’ll do it,” Cynthia replied. “These stupid uniforms are cute but impractical. I wish we could at least wear shoes that strap on so that they wouldn’t slip off constantly.”

Lucy reached her feet down to the floor, which seemed further than usual, and pushed her feet back into shoes. She was much more careful at keeping her shoes on this time. She couldn’t understand how it happened. She new that Cynthia had trouble finding shoes that fit her tiny feet properly, but Lucy never had a problem with shoes that were too loose. Lucy always bought a half a size smaller. And it wasn’t because she wanted to make her feet look smaller. Loose shoes were too risky. When she was a child, her mother always bought her shoes that were way too big for her. Her mother insisted that she would grow into them, and that it was a waste of money to buy shoes that Lucy would grow out of in only a few months. She was given the nickname "Lucy Loose Shoes" in school because they came off so easily. She would often have her shoes taken away by bullies who would play keep away with her during recess. Perhaps because of these childhood traumas, Lucy was always paranoid of losing her shoes, and was always very careful in keeping her shoes on. How could they have slid off without her noticing? She found herself now straining her toes to keep her shoes from sliding off again.

She quickly finished her salad and gratefully dropped to the floor, relieving the tension in her toes. This time she felt her skirt slip down a little bit more, and even her blouse loosen up a bit. But her attention was focused on her abnormally loose shoes. She looked down at her shoes and noticed a significant gap between her heel and the back of her shoe.

“Wow, I must really be stretching these out.” She said as Cynthia noticed the gaps as well. She took a few steps towards the door. As she walked, her heels were popping completely out of her shoes. It tickled immensely, and it took a lot to keep from giggling out loud.

“You’re beginning to walk like me,” Cynthia said laughingly. Lucy laughed back nervously, and they said their goodbyes. She made her way back to the office quickly, but carefully.

By the time she got back to the office she was definitely noticing her other clothes getting looser. She tightened her belt, and tucked in her blouse. It was getting increasingly harder to keep her shoes on, and she was beginning to suspect that something strange was happening. She was relieved when she sat down at her desk, and planted her feet firmly in her shoes. Again she focused on her work, and completely forgot about her clothes. After about an hour, her boss, Jeff, called her into his office. As she walked in, her heels were slipping as usual, but her mind was so busy she didn’t even notice it.

“Please have a seat,” he said when she stepped in. He directed her to a chair in the middle of the room right in front of where he was standing. She sat down, and instinctively crossed her right leg carefully over her left leg. As a result, her shoe dropped completely off of her foot right at Jeff’s feet. Her face turned bright red with embarrassment.

“Allow me,” said her boss, as he bent to pick up her shoe.

“No!” she said suddenly. She knew if Jeff touched her foot she would start giggling hysterically. “I mean, no,” she said again calming down, “you see, I’m a little paranoid when it comes to my shoes. My feet are very sensitive.

“Okay,” he said sympathetically, and handed her shoe back to her. He expected her to put it back on, but she simply held it on her lap. She new that it would tickle if SHE even put her shoe back on.

He stared at her foot for a long time. It was so pretty, and dainty, he really wanted to tickle it. And those nylons must have made it very sensitive. He shook off his urges and began talking. “The reason I called you here was because I was wondering if you could close the deal with Frederick’s tomorrow.”

“You mean you want me to travel to Houston?” she said uncomfortably noticing him eye her foot hungrily. She wisely decided to put her shoe back on, lest he “Accidentally” brush up against her stocking foot. She carefully put her shoe on the floor, and slowly slipped her foot back into it, trying desperately to keep from laughing.

Her boss stared at her movements with great interest. He had always found Lucy to be very pretty, but she had never sexually aroused him until now. It was also the first time he was sexually aroused by feet. She looked so vulnerable with her feet nervously resting in now very loose shoes. “Anyway,” he said coming to his senses. “Yes, I want you to travel to Houston tomorrow and try and approve their lone. Make sure you don't give them more than 50 grand. I know they were asking for 100,000 when they first came to us.”

“Okay,” she said softly feeling very vulnerable now.

“Maybe you should wear that outfit too,” he said candidly, “It makes you look very beautiful.”

She wasn’t expecting this, but was so embarrassed that she simply nodded her head.
“Thank you,” she added. “Can I go now?” She asked, just wanting to get out of that room.

“Yes,” he said quietly. It was as if her vulnerability made him very protective of her suddenly. She was usually so strong, and independent. She seemed different now … softer, and more delicate. And it wasn’t just because her shoe fell off either, it was something else, but he couldn’t place it. “Be careful out there,” he added protectively.

Normally she would not have appreciated this last comment, but for some reason now she felt comforted by it, and happy that he said it. She carefully stood up and walked out of the room trying cautiously to keep her now noticeably oversized shoes from slipping off. Her shoes were so big on her now that her feet just slid around in them, and it was hard for her to keep her balance. When she reached the door, she tripped and lost her left shoe this time. “Oops,” she said giggling. Her face became redder than ever. She stepped back in her shoe, giggling some more, and walked back to her desk by sliding her feet along the floor in an attempt to avoid any further slips. Unfortunately, this created a bit of static electricity and her leg rubbed up against the desk. The nylon seemed to heighten the static charge, and when she was shocked she hopped completely out of both of her shoes. When she landed her skirt fell to the floor.

Everyone in the office suddenly began laughing, and her face turned bright red. She quickly pulled her skirt back up fell into her chair. Her shoes had landed quite a distance away and were in different sections of the office. She was too mortified that she didn’t even want to get them back.

One of her co-workers, Sandi, laughed harder than the rest and said “You better cut down on that diet, Lucy, you’re clothes are so loose you can’t keep them on anymore.”

She was right, her blouse was now hanging all over and her breasts looked noticeably smaller in it. Her skirt was hanging down past her knees, and her belt was barely holding it on. The only thing that was still tight on her was her nylons, which only served to make her more sensitive and her clothes more slippery.

“Quiet everyone!” Jeff yelled. “Leave her alone.” He was obviously still protective of her. He retrieved her shoes and approached her. He could see that she was just about to cry. He picked up her foot and very gently placed her left shoe back on, followed by the right shoe. She looked so adorable in that big chair with wide eyes and a scared look on her face. He had to suppress the urge to kiss her forehead.

Instead of it tickling her like she expected, it felt very sensual to have her shoes put back on so slowly and carefully. Her shoes hung there precariously on her outstretched feet. The gaps between her feet and the inside walls of her shoes very wide on all sides now. It was like she was a little girl wearing her mother’s shoes. It seemed like a bad dream. It was as if her childhood traumas were coming back to haunt her.

“If you would like to go home early today you can,” he said very sympathetically.
Normally she would have refused, but, instead she nodded her head like a little girl and said, “I would like that.”

As she packed up her stuff everyone in the office felt really bad for laughing at her. “I hope you feel better tomorrow, kiddo,” Sandi now said taking back her insensitive words.
After tightening up her belt to the last hole, she shuffled out of the office with a scared look on her face. She new something was wrong. She couldn’t wait to get back home and take her run. Running always made her feel stronger, and she really needed to feel stronger right now.

She was very careful not to step out of her shoes on her way out of the building. Her walking was very awkward, and she nearly fell a few times. When she finally got outside, she was suddenly very frightened. Everything just seemed so big, and she wasn’t even sure if she’d be able to make it home. Still, she built up her courage, and slowly and carefully walked toward the subway station.

After a few blocks, she had gotten so paranoid that she felt like she was being followed. She knew there were perverts out there that would take women’s shoes, and she was the perfect target right now. She quickly tried to shake off her fear. Her dress began slipping down a little more. She was now very confused. Her belt was quite secure when she left the office, and now it felt not much better than it did before she tightened it. 'Perhaps I AM losing weight,' she thought, 'but how could you lose weight in your feet? It has to be these nylons, there so frictionless, that I can’t keep my shoes on. My feet are still the same size.' Her reassurance did not satisfy her.

She reached the subway station and carefully walked down the stairs. She walked so slowly and carefully that she managed to keep her shoes on, but, unfortunately, the walk took so long that the 4:00 rush had already begun. Hordes of people came into the subway and pushed her along. She lost her left shoe in the push and had to force her way back to the shoe. Unfortunately she missed the train. “Damn these shoes!” she yelled out loud, as she slipped it back onto her foot. Everyone looked at her strangely, and she began to get very embarrassed. She quietly sat down at a nearby bench and carefully kept her feet on the ground. After about 5 minutes of waiting, she noticed her shoes were slipping off again. Her feet were lifting off the ground. She was contemplating this new turn of events when the next train came. She quickly got up and carefully moved to the train. She was quite pleased with herself, as she managed to keep her shoes on when she stepped into the train. She was getting better at this.

When she got on the train, she wisely decided not to sit down. She had heard several stories of women’s shoes being taken right off their feet on subways while sitting. She attempted to reach the handlebar, but found herself standing on her toes to reach it. As usual, her feet slipped out of her shoes, and she could feel everyone notice this. Instead, she decided to hold onto the pole in the middle. The ride was bumpy, and she noticed her skirt begin to slip down more. She found herself holding onto the bar with one hand, and holding onto her skirt with the other. She began to wonder if she’d be better off sitting down. Unfortunately, she could no longer make this decision, as the train had filled up substantially and all the seats were now taken. Her fear rose when she noticed a very tall, and strange looking man walk in. He looked at her shoes, and smiled at her. She was now very nervous. He found herself looking straight up at him, in fact she found herself looking up at everyone. But this man scared her the most. Her fear escalated when he stood right behind her. She didn’t want to look back, but was so fearful of what he was doing behind her. She could feel his breathing, and she began shaking in her now extremely loose clothes and shoes. 'It’s simply a crowded train, she reassured herself, and he has nowhere else to stand. Come on Lucy, you’ve never been this paranoid before.' But she had also never felt so small before. Suddenly, as if in answer to her reassurance, she felt someone kick her right foot from behind. She felt so weak, that she felt her leg kick out involuntarily from under her, and watched in horror as her shoe flew off her foot. She tried desperately to hold onto it with her toes, but her frictionless nylon toes put up no fight as it slipped off and flew to the other end of the car, nearly hitting a woman seated nearby.

She let out a surprisingly high-pitched screech and almost collapsed right there.

“Oh I’m sorry ma’am,” the man behind her said, almost sounding sincere. “Let me get that for you.”

She was so shaken up that she almost didn’t know how to react. “It’s okay,” she said in a very shaky voice. The train stopped and the doors opened. “You can keep it, just please don’t hurt me.”

“Miss, don’t be scared. It was only accident. I don’t want your shoe and I certainly don’t want to hurt you. Let me get it for you.”

“This is my stop,” she said nervously. She began walking clumsily now to the exit, and accidentally stumbled out of her other shoe. She didn’t even stop to get it back. She just wanted to get out of there. She practically ran out of the train in her stocking feet, and quickly looked back as the train pulled off. She could see a man with a very confused look on his face holding two red pumps through the window as it drove off. She suddenly felt very stupid. 'How could I just leave my shoes there! They’re a 200-dollar pair! That man was probably harmless. It probably was an accident after all. This isn’t even my stop. Why do I feel so paranoid for no reason?'

She walked home angrily; still mad at herself for losing a 200-dollar pair of shoes. Fortunately, her anger gave her a little more confidence and she was no longer as paranoid as she was before. She was walking on some pretty rough terrain, but her feet didn’t feel any sort of pain at all. All she felt was the cold of the pavement. It took her a while to realize she was walking on broken glass in her stocking feet, and she didn’t feel a thing, only a slight tickling sensation that she was quite used to now. When she looked at her the bottoms of her stocking feet, she noticed that they were still in perfect condition. They weren’t even dirty. Nothing seemed to stick to this completely frictionless material. “This body stocking really is great,” she thought to herself in a bit better mood, “I just have to remember to wear shoes that are a bit more secure.” Now in a much better mood, she walked home more confidently, not even minding the strange looks as they noticed the shoeless beauty. The walk seemed to go much quicker, despite the early stop.
When she got home, she was relieved to shed her loose business suit. They just seemed to drop off as she let go, tickling her on the way down. She was about to peel off her body stocking when she suddenly felt the urge to keep them on. It just felt too good, and she just couldn’t take it off, despite the trouble it had caused her with her shoes. She decided to pull her sweats on over them, and walk to the scale, as was her daily ritual. Her sweats were looser than usual, but the elastic seemed to hold them on well enough. When she stepped on the scale, she still couldn’t get over how pretty her stocking feet looked. She suddenly felt shocked when she noticed that she had lost 15 pounds! She couldn’t believe it at first, and began thinking that the nylons really did work as the man said. Quickly her logical side took over and assumed it was the scale on the fritz. She couldn’t wait to get on her jog and feel strong again.

Chapter 2: I’m Shrinking!

She grabbed her sneakers, and was relieved to pull on a pair of shoes that she could secure to her feet. They felt a lot roomier than usual, but at least she could tighten the laces and keep them from slipping off each step. She eagerly ran out of her apartment and began her run.

At first, all seemed normal, but then she noticed that she was getting tired much more quickly. She finally realized that her strides were much shorter than usual. It had been nagging her subconscious all day, but she now finally fully consciously realized that she might be shrinking. It made no sense, and she refused to believe it at first, but it explained a lot of things. She suddenly felt her sneakers loosen, and instinctively stopped to tie them, when she noticed they were still tied. She decided to stop right there and contemplate her situation. She found herself very much out of breath, and very tired after a jog that normally wouldn’t even make her break a sweat. “It has to be this body stocking,” she thought to herself, “It must be making me shrink. There’s no other explanation.”

She checked her pockets. Sure enough, she was still carrying the merchant’s card in her sweats. “It’s a good thing I didn’t wash these yet.” There was a phone number on the card. She decided to find the nearest phone and find out exactly what this body stocking was doing to her. She walked a few blocks, finding the elastic around her sweats to be increasingly inadequate. Fortunately, these sweats were meant to fit smaller sizes as well as Lucy’s former size.

She walked carefully, almost stumbling out of her over-sized sneakers a couple times, but made it to a nearby payphone a few blocks away. She anxiously dropped in a quarter and punched in the number. She had grown quite nervous, and was almost at a loss for what she was going to say to the man. After a few rings a woman answered “Bob’s hosiery,” she said.

“Yes, is Bob there?” Lucy answered nervously.

“I’m afraid he’s away on business, would you like to leave a message?”

“No, I have an emergency, I think one of the body stockings I bought from his shop yesterday is making me shrink. I need to know exactly what this thing is I’m wearing, and how dangerous it actually is.”

“So you say you’re stockings are shrinking? If you are unhappy with the product you may exchange it for one of our other products. But I assure there’s nothing dangerous about them,” She almost chuckled as she said this last sentence.

“No, IT'S not shrinking, it’s MAKING me shrink. I bought that body stocking that makes the wearer lose weight. Well, I’ve lost mass, and volume as a result of wearing it. It’s beginning to freak me out, and I don’t know how far it will go,” she said panicking.

“Now calm down, sweetie, I’m sure it’s not making you shrink. I don’t think we sell stockings that make one lose weight. Perhaps you’re just imagining it.”

Lucy was growing quite angry now. “I’m not imagining it. I’m shrinking, and I demand to know how to stop it.”

“Just calm down and think it through, Missie. You say you’re stockings are making you shrink. Why don’t you just remove them?”

Lucy was about to counter with another angry remark when she suddenly realized that it was a very good idea. She wondered why she didn’t think of just taking off her nylons before. “If I don’t return to my normal size by tomorrow you’re looking at a law suit … Missy!” she said angrily as she slammed down the phone.

She turned and noticed a big burly bald man waiting outside the phone booth. He was smiling at her, and it was a smile that made her quite nervous. She opened the door, and noticed a gun pointing at her. She let out a shriek that was quite higher in pitch than she expected.

“Not another sound, little one,” he said covering her mouth with his other hand. She may have been smaller, but she still maintained much of her strength. Instinctively, she kneed him in the groin. He let out a shot that hit her in the stomach, but dropped the gun soon after in reaction to the kick. She felt something sharp bounce off of her, but surprisingly, she felt no pain. She quickly pushed him out of the way, and started to run past him. Crouching, he grabbed her foot. She would have fallen had her sneaker not been so loose. Instead, she simply slipped out of it and continued running as if nothing had happened.

She heard a few more shots behind her, and felt another slight sting on her calf, yet felt no pain. She ran as fast as she could home, stepping out of her other sneaker accidentally as she did. She decided to leave it there since there was no way she was going back to get the other one. She also found herself holding up her pants. She knew that her nylons had just saved her life, but also knew that she had to get them off immediately.

When she reached home, she immediately dropped off her pants and shook off her shirt. She was about to pull down her stocking when she suddenly decided to check her weight. Clad in only her beautiful body stocking again, she ran to the scale. “98 pounds!” she said in shock. “Now I’m way underweight.” She measured her height. “5 foot 1, I lost 9 inches in only one day!” She knew she had to get her nylons off immediately or she would shrink to freakish proportions, but she just couldn’t get herself to do it. It just felt too good to wear. She forced her hands to pull it down, but found herself caressing the material instead. She stood there for nearly 10 minutes tickling and pleasuring herself when she suddenly came to her senses. She decided to shower wearing it, thinking that, while wet, she would be uncomfortable wearing it, and would be able to remove it. She found showering with her body stocking to be one of the most sensual experiences in her life. She spent nearly 30 minutes in the shower, but finally forced herself to come out. She felt quite clean, but didn’t feel the urge to remove her body stocking at all. In fact, the body stocking just seemed to dry instantly and feel more comfortable than ever. For nearly an hour she struggled with her willpower to get the stocking off, but she just could not bring herself to do it. It was like a second skin to her, and she felt as if it would hurt her to rip it off. In desperation, she called the only person she could trust, Cynthia.

“Hello?” Cynthia answered.

“Cynthia, it’s Lucy. I … need your help with something.”

“Hi Lucy. What’s the trouble?”

“It’s … a little personal. Could you come over as soon as you can?”

“I’m sorry, Lucy, but I’m babysitting my niece and nephew. Perhaps you can come here? They're asleep now so you can talk to me in private if you wish.”

“Well … I’m a little scared to go outside right now,” Lucy said nervously. 'I’m not going to let this get to me,' she reassured herself. “But it’s okay, I’ll come over.”

“Are you sure, Lucy? You sound very troubled. I’ve never heard you like this before.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there in a bit.”

Now, her next problem was finding something to wear. Her only choice was a pair of black slacks that she tightened fully with her smallest belt and a pink tank top that now fit her like a small t-shirt. It was not the most fashionable mix. Still, it didn’t look too bad on her, and most importantly it wasn’t falling off. Shoes were a bigger problem. Unlike many women, Lucy didn’t have a very large shoe collection. And now half of her shoe collection was gone. All that was left was a pair of sandals and her normal dress shoes that she normally wore to work. Both were way to big for her now. She decided that her dress shoes were her most sensible choice. Her dress shoes were black, bulky moccasins with thick rubber heels. She bought them mainly for comfort, but now cursed herself for not buying a pair that secured to her feet better. They fit over her foot completely, but had no laces. There was a buckle across the top, but it was only for show. She slipped her feet into them, and frowned when she noticed the ample space inside. They would slip off very easily. Thankfully, the added height helped keep her pants from dragging on the ground, but it covered her shoes completely. 'At least no one will notice how loose they are.' But it didn’t reassure her too much. Like the useless buckles, it was another false sense of security.

Upon looking in the mirror, she couldn’t help but notice how cute she looked. In fact she looked too cute; like a young teenage girl wearing her mother’s over-sized clothes. She decided to wear a large black trench coat to cover her attire, and an old fashioned hat. She also put on a little more makeup than usual, to make her look a little bit older than she appeared. Now when she looked in the mirror, she saw a little, old-fashioned young woman in a very large trench coat. She still looked quite cute, but at least a little more mature now. She walked toward the door, nearly stepping out of her shoes a couple times. She began to wonder if she was better off going out stocking footed, she couldn’t afford to lose another pair of shoes. She then realized she needed all the height she could get. Besides, it was a cold autumn night, and she couldn’t afford to get sick now.

The walk to Cynthia’s was a good 10 minutes. She was still quite paranoid, especially after her attack earlier, but decided to remain strong. She felt quite safe in the nylons, and knew that she could handle anything. She was getting better at walking with loose shoes, and managed to keep her little feet in her warm shoes the entire walk. She passed the place where she lost her sneaker earlier, and sure enough, it was still there. She picked it up and carried it with her. 'Who knows, I may be able to find the other one.' Upon inspecting the phone booth where she was attacked, she found no sneaker. 'The pervert probably kept it.' Sighing in disappointment, she continued into Cynthia’s apartment building. She reached her door and knocked nervously. She wasn’t sure how she was going to explain this to her friend. Cynthia answered the door with smiles as usual. “Hi Lucy,” she said, and was suddenly taken aback by her appearance, “Wow, I like the new look. Come on in.”

Lucy returned a troubled smile “Thanks.” Lucy carefully stepped into her room, and looked at Cynthia nervously. She was at eye level with her now, something she wasn’t used to.

Cynthia also noticed a difference, but didn’t attribute it to size. “I can’t get over how different you look in that getup. You look adorable,” she said. “So what’s with the sneaker?” she said pointing to the sneaker Lucy was oddly holding in her right hand.

“Oh, this?” She said with an unsure voice. “Uh, it’s mine. It fell off when I was attacked today. I just found it on the way over.”

“You were attacked?! Oh my god, what happened? You should have told me, poor dear; I would have come over to your place immediately. Now I know what you meant when you said you were afraid to go out. How scary it must have been to walk over here by yourself. I wish you told me.”

“I didn’t want you to leave the kids by themselves.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it, they’re fast asleep,” almost in reaction to her words, Sylvie, her niece ran out into the living room. Andrew, her nephew, was chasing her. Sylvie was 6 and Andrew was 8. Sylvie ran around Cynthia, and Andrew accidentally bumped into Lucy as he tried to grab his sister. Andrew wasn’t that big, but it was enough of a bump to knock little Lucy right out of her shoes and onto the floor.

“Hee hee, her shoes fell off,” Sylvie said pointing at Lucy’s now exposed cute little purple stocking feet, as she lay there quite confused. Cynthia was surprised to see that Lucy’s shoes were still standing up straight in the exact spot Lucy was standing. Lucy was completely knocked out of her shoes, and her shoes didn’t move an inch.

“Let’s tickle her!” They both yelled as they dived towards Lucy’s feet. Lucy tried to crawl away, but they both grabbed her ankles and began tickling her warm little feet mercilessly. Lucy was laughing hysterically, and was beginning to have violent spasms when Cynthia finally came to her senses.

“Stop it!” Cynthia yelled. The two immediately stopped. “Back to bed! And apologize to Lucy.”

“I’m sorry, Lucy,” they said simultaneously. Lucy slowly got back on her feet as she accepted the apology, but was still in quite a daze.

“Now give her back her shoes.” Andrew reluctantly picked up Lucy’s bulky shoes and handed them to her.”

The two kids quietly walked into the guestroom, and Cynthia locked the door on the outside. “And if I hear another peep out of you two, I’ll spank you until you can’t sit anymore.” There was no answer. Satisfied with that she walked back to Lucy, who was still catching her breath. She suddenly noticed that without her shoes, Lucy was quite a bit shorter than her.

“How tall are those shoes anyway?” Cynthia said in surprise upon noticing Lucy’s height.

“The tallness is not really the problem,” Lucy answered with a sad smile. “It’s the looseness.”

“Why don’t you sit down, Lucy, I’ll put your shoes back on for you.”
Lucy slowly sat down on the couch and noticed that her feet barely touched the floor. Cynthia noticed this too.

“I’m so sorry about those brats,” Cynthia said as she took her right shoe from Lucy’s lap. “They are usually good kids but they get out of control sometimes.”

“It’s okay, Cynthia.” Cynthia began lifting Lucy’s right foot. “Please don’t tickle me,” Lucy said nervously.

“I won’t,” Cynthia said. “Although I can see why the kids found your feet so irresistible. They look gorgeous in your new nylons. And quite sensitive.”

“They are,” she said nervously. As Cynthia proceeded to put on Lucy’s shoes, she noticed how extremely loose they were, and how big they were for Lucy’s little feet.

“I can understand why you buy a larger size, but this is ridiculous.”

“They fit perfectly yesterday,” Lucy said finally finding the words to explain her problem.

“What, are you telling me, your feet shrunk?” Cynthia said laughing after replacing both her shoes.

“Yes, they have,” Lucy said as she gratefully relaxed her feet in her warm shoes. With the tall shoes, her feet now reached the floor comfortably. “My entire body has shrunk, or at least the parts covered by this body stocking.”

Cynthia laughed, but then noticed Lucy’s serious expression. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“Look at me Cynthia. I’m tiny. I’m even smaller than you.” The two friends measured their hands together as they often did when they were kids. Lucy’s was always a bigger, but now appeared to be significantly smaller.

“Oh my god, you’re right. These are the same pantyhose that you bought at the market festival yesterday?”

“Yes, and it’s a body stocking not pantyhose,” Lucy said as she rolled up her long trench coat sleeve revealing the same purple material.

“I see,” Cynthia said. She then noticed the large trench coat. “Oh, I’m sorry, do you want me to take your coat?” She said trying to change the subject as she thought this through.

“No thank you, I feel safer with it on.”

“Okay, I’ll hang your hat up,” Cynthia said picking up the hat from the floor after it fell off during Lucy’s fall. “What I don’t understand,” Cynthia continued as she hung up the hat, “is why your hands have shrunk if it’s not covered by the nylon.”

“That baffles me too. I guess the rest of my body, namely my head and hands, just shrink in proportion to the rest of my body.”

“And you’ve been shrinking all day, I take it?”

“Ever since I put this thing on.”

“So why don’t you just take it off?”

“That’s my problem. I can’t seem to get myself to take it off. It has become a second skin to me. Taking it off would be like ripping off my own skin.”

Cynthia gave a disgusted look. “But it’s just nylon, it can’t be that attached to you.”
“It is. I’ve been trying to remove it for the past two hours. I was wondering if you could remove it for me.”

This took Cynthia by surprise. She felt very uncomfortable undressing her girlfriend.
“You can think about it for a while, I know it’s a strange request.”

Cynthia simply nodded her head. She really didn’t want to think about it right now, so she decided to change the subject. “So what’s all this about being attacked?”

“I was in the phone booth on 22nd street calling this number,” she showed Cynthia the card, “When a guy held a gun to me and tried to grab me. I kicked him in the groin, and was able to run away. That’s when I lost my sneakers. Unfortunately he took the other one.”

“Why would someone just attack you like that?” Cynthia asked.

“I don’t know. He didn’t say anything except ‘Not another sound, little one.’”

“Did you go to the police?”

“No, all I could think about was getting these nylons off. You see my pants were falling down too.”

“We should definitely call the police. You’re lucky he didn’t shoot you.”

“Actually … he did.”

Cynthia suddenly gasped. “Good thing he missed.”

“Actually … he didn’t miss. You see these nylons are bullet proof. They’re also everything proof. Apparently nothing can destroy them; at least that’s what the salesman said. Apparently they’re completely frictionless.”

“That’s impossible,” Cynthia said recalling her science classes, “nothing’s COMPLETELY frictionless. And nothing is indestructible.”

“Well these come pretty close to it. They saved my life today. That’s another reason why I’m hesitant to remove them. They make me feel so protected, yet so vulnerable at the same time. I kind of like that.”

“I can understand that. How far do you think they will make you shrink?”

“Well when I first bought it, it was a doll-sized body stocking. After I touched it a bit it seemed to grow to my size over night. It seemed to fit perfectly the next morning. I’m guessing it will keep shrinking until it is doll-sized again. But unfortunately it will shrink with me in it.”

“And you’ve been losing mass as well as volume, correct?”

“Correct. Last time I checked I weighed 98 pounds and was 5’ 1. I’m probably smaller now though.”

“So it’s not compressing you. Where do you suppose that extra mass goes?” Cynthia’s train of thought was interrupted when she heard two loud clops. Lucy’s shoes had dropped out from under her pants onto the floor. Her stocking feet were now dangling quite a few inches off the ground underneath her pants. Lucy lifted up her pants to show two tiny stocking feet hanging over her large empty shoes.

“I couldn’t hang on to them any longer,” Lucy said with tears building in her eyes.

“Please, Cynthia, you must help me. I don’t want to shrink any more.”

Cynthia could not turn her down. She nodded her head in agreement. “Okay, Lucy, stand up.” Lucy did as she was told. Her pants suddenly dropped to the floor exposing Lucy’s small but still shapely and sexy stocking covered legs. Her trench coat now looked absurd on her, Cynthia proceeded to remove it and hang it up under Lucy’s hat. “Lose the shirt,” Cynthia said as she hung up the coat.

“Okay,” Cynthia responded in a noticeably higher voice than usual.

Cynthia was kind of enjoying this. She was used to Lucy being the dominant one when they were together. Now they had switched rolls. When she looked back she saw the most beautiful and adorable little woman clad in the most beautiful body stocking she had ever seen. Lucy made quite a sexy and beautiful little woman. Her body was still proportioned the same, but she was much smaller, and much cuter as a result. Cynthia was never a lesbian, but she was clearly going to look forward to this. As she approached her she noticed how perfect the nylons actually were. They fit absolutely perfectly. There was not one crease or slight wrinkle at all. Not even any imperfections in the material. In fact, if it weren’t so purple and shiny, she’d think Lucy wasn’t wearing nylons at all. She couldn’t wait to get her hands on the soft material. She reached out and touched Lucy’s arms. Lucy immediately let out a groan of pleasure, and Cynthia couldn’t help but slide her hands up and down Lucy’s stocking covered body. When her hands reached Lucy’s breasts, Lucy threw her head back let out an enormous groan of pleasure. She lost all strength in her legs and fell back onto the couch. Cynthia immediately came back to her senses.

“I’m not giving you a massage here, I’m trying to take that damn thing off of you.”

“I know,” Lucy said gasping for air, “it just feels so good.”

“Come on, snap out of it, Lucy!” Cynthia barked in a voice she was surprised she was capable of. Lucy sat up in response. “Turn around. Perhaps I can remove it from behind.” She slowly turned around on the couch, her feet were now sticking out behind her. Cynthia decided to come at the stocking from Lucy’s bare shoulders, and try to slip her hand into the stocking from the top. She touched Lucy’s shoulder and began gliding her fingers down, trying to feel for the opening. Suddenly her hands were gliding over the sensual material again, and Lucy let out another groan of pleasure. She missed the opening. She tried gliding her fingers back up, but just could not find where exactly the stocking ended and Lucy’s bare skin begin. “I don’t get it,” Cynthia said, “I just can’t find an opening anywhere.”

Lucy wasn’t even paying attention to what Cynthia was saying; she was lost in the pleasures of her fingers gliding over the nylon. She felt Cynthia go around under her arms. Lucy giggled loudly. She felt Cynthia’s hands reach the tops of her breasts. Lucy let out another groan. “Lower,” Lucy said wildly.

Cynthia’s hands seemed to go lower involuntarily. When Cynthia’s hands reached Lucy’s nipples, Lucy let out an adorable cry of pleasure. She instantly turned around and began hugging Cynthia with her tiny arms. Cynthia succumbed to Lucy’s beautiful and sensual body, and found herself losing her own clothes as she and Lucy rolled around on the couch together. They made love all night.

Chapter 3: The Shrinking Slipping Stewardess

The next morning, Lucy awoke to the sound of the children pounding on the bedroom door. She suddenly shook Cynthia awake, who was still cuddling with her on the couch. Cynthia quickly got up and got dressed. When Lucy stood up she felt very strange. She was definitely shorter. Probably well less than 5 feet now. Cynthia, who was now a head taller, gave a concerned look at Lucy.

“Go into my bedroom. You can wear my clothes. They may be a little big on you, but it’s better than any of your clothes." Lucy nodded her head in thanks and ran upstairs. She knew that things between her and Cynthia would never be the same, and she wondered if they’d ever be able to talk about it. When Cynthia let the children out, their voices were a welcome change in subject.

“Finally!” said Andrew. “We’ve been up for over an hour. Why did you sleep so late?”

“What time is it?” Cynthia yawned.

“It’s 10:00.”

“Oh, I better get my uniform on. I have to be at work by 11.” Cynthia suddenly remembered that Lucy was supposed to be at work at 9. But she obviously couldn’t go in her condition. “I’ll drop you off at home on my way to work, so get ready.” With that Cynthia rushed to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

“Would you like me to call in sick for you?” Cynthia asked Lucy, the awkwardness between them still present.

“No, I have a meeting in Houston at 3:00. If I hurry to the airport I can still make the 12:00 flight.”

“But surely you can’t go out like this.”

“I’ll be okay, Cynthia. I’m not going to let a little thing like shrinking, no pun intended, get in the way of my job. Just give me your smallest outfit and a secure pair of boots.”

“Okay, I have a mini-skirt and tight tang-top over to the left of my closet. And there are some old cowboy boots in the corner there. The last time I wore them was college. Remember when they were in style? Anyway, it’s not very professional looking but it shouldn’t be too big on you.”

“The shirt will do. But do you have any tight pants and a business jacket?”

“Yeah, there’s a pair of black slacks with a matching business jacket to the right, but it may be a bit big on you.”

“That’s okay. I can use this belt. It goes pretty tightly around my waste, and I don’t even have to use the last hole. And I don’t think anyone will notice the cowboy boots too much with a long pair of pants.”

She quickly changed into her makeshift business outfit, and pulled on her boots. The boots had no laces, but they weren’t too loose. She knew she wouldn’t have too much trouble keeping them on ... yet. The pants were a bit too long for her, but the boots seemed to stop them from dragging on the ground. The tang-top fit like a normal tight shirt, and covered her belly completely. She was even able to tuck it into her pants. The jacket sleeves almost covered her hands completely, but when she folded her arms, it wasn’t too bad. It was the best she could do in the limited time she had, so she decided to go with it. She took one more look in the mirror and asked, “How tall do you think I am now?”
“I’m guessing about 4 foot 6, maybe 7.”

“Well, at least I haven’t shrunk to freakish proportions yet.” She chuckled nervously.

“I really don’t think you should be doing this,” Cynthia said at last. “We should be going to the police, or at least the doctor. And that guy may still be after you. Who knows why he attacked you in the first place.”

“I think we all know why he attacked me. I was a small woman in a phone booth, an easy victim. It was just a random violent attack. It could’ve happened to anyone yesterday.”

Cynthia had to admit that Lucy’s optimism under these circumstances was commendable. “Still, you never know. Who knows how much that body stocking is worth? There may be a lot of people after you for it.”

“Well let them take it, they’ll be doing me a favor.”

“Still, I don’t think you should be going to work. We should stop at a doctor or something. Or file a police report. I’m sure your boss will understand.”

“I have had a perfect attendance record at this job for 5 years, and I’m not going to break that record now.” Tears were beginning to well up in Lucy’s eyes. “Please understand,” she said much less forcefully now, “My job is all I have. It makes me feel normal. It makes me feel strong and important. It makes me feel like an adult. And no matter how small I get, I’m still an adult, and nothing can change that.”

“Of course,” Cynthia said hugging her. “But you must promise me you’ll go to the police and a doctor as soon as you get the chance.”

“I promise,” Lucy said. The awkwardness between them seemed to have lifted briefly, but quickly returned during the silence. In reaction, Cynthia quickly released Lucy and backed away.

“Let’s get going,” Cynthia said at last. “I have to drop the kids off, you have to be at the airport, and I have to be at work by 11. We don’t have much time.” The four of them quickly grabbed a few pop tarts for the road and hailed a cab.

“How old are you?” Sylvie asked Lucy suddenly during the drive.

“That’s not a polite question to ask, Sylvie,” Cynthia answered.

“No, it’s okay. I’m 28, Sylvie.”

“Wow. I thought you were 9. You’re not much bigger than Andrew.”

An annoyed Cynthia suddenly broke in. “You can’t judge the age of a person just by their size. Think of Grandma, she’s older than all of us and is pretty short.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. So then how can you tell how old someone is?”

“The older you get, the better you get at guessing the age.”

“Oh.”

After the kids were dropped off, Cynthia insisted on accompanying Lucy to the airport, even though she would end up being late at Bill’s. Lucy was unable to convince her otherwise, so just let her lead her as far as the gate.

“Be Careful,” Cynthia said as she hugged little Lucy one more time.

“Don’t worry,” Lucy said, “I’ve been to Houston before.” And with that, she was on the plane to Houston.

Now that she was alone, she felt smaller than ever. Everyone seemed to tower over her, and she felt like a completely different person.

“Are you with your parents, young lady?” It took Lucy awhile to realize that the flight attendant was referring to her. She looked up at the stewardess with an annoyed expression. The stewardess wasn’t very tall, about 5’ 7’’ in high heals, but compared to Lucy, she was a giant. She was also very pretty, in an arrogant sort of way. The moment Lucy saw her she could tell that she didn’t like her.

“I’m not a child,” Lucy said back flatly.

“Oh, I’m sorry Miss,” the Flight Attendant said almost laughing at Lucy’s size. “Let me see your ticket.” As the woman examined Lucy’s ticket, Lucy couldn’t help but notice how beautiful the Flight Attendant’s legs were. In fact, she was wearing black nylons that looked quite similar to Lucy’s. Lucy began to wonder if the Flight Attendant was wearing the same material. Still, her clothes seemed to fit all right. As the woman escorted Lucy to her seat, she noticed that the Stewardess shoes didn’t look particularly loose. But her white pumps did slip a little bit with each step. Still, it wasn’t enough to confirm her suspicions.

When Lucy got to her seat, she grunted in annoyance when her feet didn’t reach the floor. In fact they were quite a few inches above. “My, aren’t you a cutie,” said an older sleazy man seated next to her.

“Just please leave me alone,” she said without a hint of good humor.

“Okay, babe, no problem. I get the point. You’re a little to short for me anyway,” he said leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes.

Lucy cringed in annoyance and simply tried to forget it.

A few minutes after the plane took off; she could feel herself shrinking again. Her boots were sliding off her feet and they eventually hit the floor with a quiet thud. Fortunately her toes were still in them, but they were only dangling off the seat and simply hung precariously inside the tops of her boots. Her pants covered up this rift so it actually looked like her feet were still in her boots and they now reached the ground. She decided to stay like this since it did make her look a little taller. Still she was a little nervous because her boots could easily be knocked out from under her. Sure enough, the plane hit a little turbulence and her right boot fell over and slid to the back of the plane. She quickly pulled her other boot back on so that she wouldn’t lose it, and looked back to see what happened to her lost shoe. The Stewardess she spoke to earlier was carrying it and approached her with an annoyed expression.

“Please try to keep your shoes on, miss, this isn’t a private plane,” she said as she handed her boot back to her.

“I’m sorry,” Lucy said trying to hide her anger and annoyance, and she quickly slipped it back on. The Stewardess seemed to almost laugh again as she saw Lucy’s tiny legs dangle high above the floor. This only made Lucy angrier. She then noticed, as the woman walked away, that the Flight Attendant’s shoes were now much looser, and her heels seemed to slip out of her pumps significantly with each step. Lucy gave in evil grin. ‘Soon she’ll know what it’s like to shrink and lose her shoes’. Her smile disappeared when she felt her boots begin to slip off again. Lucy decided to sit Indian style to prevent gravity from claiming her footwear again. She was now small enough to sit in the seat like that comfortably. She knew she would have to buy new clothes when she reached Houston. She just hoped she would have enough time.

As the flight progressed, Lucy took perverse pleasure in watching the Stewardess get gradually smaller and smaller. Her clothes were beginning to get noticeably looser, and her shoes were now very loose. As she walked passed, she stepped completely out of her shoe. The stewardess let out a shriek and quick giggle as her stocking foot hit the carpeted floor, and looked back in surprise at her empty white pump. Her foot was beautiful encased in the perfect black nylon, and all the men that were taken by her beautiful legs when they first saw her were now all gazing at her in want. The man sitting next to Lucy was following her with his eyes in particular. The woman stepped back into her shoe and seemed to notice, for the first time, the huge gap between her heels and the backs of her pumps. She looked at Lucy with an embarrassed face and Lucy simply smiled back in return. She simply re-composed herself, and walked very carefully to her destination. ‘Revenge is sweet.’

Lucy continued to watch the Attendant as she stopped to ask one of the passengers if he needed anything. Afterwards, she carefully walked to the front of the plane and examined her shoes a bit more. They were quite high; probably about 5’’ heals. Lucy could tell that this woman was a bit self-conscious about her height. Her shoes were so loose now that she seemed to wobble in them, and Lucy could tell that she had trouble keeping her balance. This woman was too proud to walk around the plane without her shoes, especially after lecturing Lucy. So the woman continued walking around the plane carefully in her dangerously loose high heels. She was an accident waiting to happen.

After about a half hour, a couple of the passengers had ordered some snacks. Lucy was amazed at how brave the Stewardess was to carry the trays in those extremely loose pumps. By now the other passengers had noticed this as well. She seemed to be doing okay for the first passenger. But on her way to the second, she passed by Lucy. And God chose to smite her right there. She lost her balance, tripped out of her shoes, and fell to the ground. Her skirt, which was now quite loose, slipped down off her waste as she fell. She ended up landing on the very pastry she was carrying; it soiled her expensive blouse quite effectively. She lay on the ground shoeless, skirt less, and in quite a bit of surprise. As she sat up, her expression of surprise changed to an expression of complete embarrassment at her new appearance. Now that she was no longer wearing her skirt, Lucy could tell that she was indeed wearing a body stocking … with nothing underneath! Her stocking covered body was beautiful, but completely exposed through the thin, ultra sheer nylon.

Lucy couldn’t help herself as she said “Please try to keep your shoes on, Miss, this isn’t a private plane.” She quickly followed it with a laugh.

The woman suddenly began crying. She grabbed her skirt and attempted to cover her womanhood as she ran to the back of the plane, leaving her shoes behind.

“That wasn’t very nice, little babe,” said the man who was once sitting next to her. He was now making his way towards the woman’s empty shoes. He picked up the two little white pumps and made his way toward the woman in his selfless attempt to “comfort” her.

As much of a jerk as the man was, Lucy couldn’t help but feel he was right. It was very mean to laugh and ridicule her. She remembered how she felt when the women in the office laughed at her when she had a similar experience just yesterday. She began feeling really guilty, and decided to apologize to her. Unfortunately, the man was still “comforting” her, and the woman was in such a vulnerable state now that she welcomed the comfort. Now Lucy felt really bad.

When the plane landed, Lucy approached the woman to apologize. The man was still next to her. “I want to apologize for what I said earlier,” She said sincerely. The stewardess was still a bit teary eyed, but she managed to nod her head a bit. Her arrogance seemed to have disappeared with her size.

“Very well you should,” said the man that Lucy had nicknamed Jerkoff. “How would you like it if you fell and lost your skirt and shoes in public?”

“Unfortunately, I know all to well how that feels. You see … I’m shrinking too.” The two just stared at her as if she was a lunatic. “That body stocking you’re wearing,” Lucy said, “It’s making you shrink. I’m wearing it too.” She rolled up her now oversized sleeve to show them. “You see ... it’s the same fabric.” They both felt the fabric, Jerkoff a little longer than the stewardess.

Jerkoff was the first to reply, “That’s nonsense, how could nylons make you shrink?”
Lucy wanted to tell him to shut up, but quickly remembered that she was apologizing. “It’s true. Why else would your skirt and shoes come off so easily? Look at your clothes; they’re huge on you now. Look at my clothes, just this morning they fit fine,” she said stretching the truth a bit, “I bet if you measured yourself right now, you’d be about 2 inches shorter.” She could tell that she had troubled the Stewardess with her words.

“Enough of this nonsense,” said the thickheaded Jerkoff. “Just leave poor little Sylvia here alone. She’s had enough problems for one day, she doesn’t need you adding more.”

“But you must understand--”

“Please leave,” Sylvia interrupted, her tears beginning to come out again.

“At least tell me where you got those nylons.”

“You heard the lady, now go,” Jerkoff ordered, pointing to the exit. Most of the passengers had already left.

“You should go to,” Sylvia said turning to Jerkoff.

“Nonsense, I’m staying with you. I’ll pay for the ticket back. You clearly need someone-“

“Just go! Both of you! I’ve had enough!”

With that Lucy walked off the plane unsatisfied. She could hear Jerkoff still trying to score with her as she left.

Going down the stairs was not without incident. Lucy lost her boot when she tried to step down from the third step. She looked back to put it back on, and saw Sylvia watching her with a worried expression. Sylvia looked down at her own shoes nervously. After retrieving her boot, Lucy gratefully stepped to the ground and pulled her boot back on. As she did, she watched Sylvia remove her own shoes and step down in her stocking feet. Sylvia would clearly be more cautious now. Lucy simply walked on carefully to the exit.

By the time she had hailed a cab it was 1:00. She had 2 hours to get her room and buy new clothes.

The revolving door into the hotel was very heavy. Lucy pushed with all her might, but was barely able to budge it. Just when she was making progress with the door, a man from the other side pushed the door hard and quickly. This caught Lucy off guard and it managed to knock her right out of her boots onto the lobby floor. Her pants nearly fell down as well. She felt the tears building up in her eyes but quickly suppressed the urge to cry.

"Are you okay kiddo?" the desk clerk asked as he rushed to her aid. The man who opened the door also rushed inn after he saw what had happened.

"I'm okay," she reassured him strongly as she picked herself off the floor and pulled her pants back up.

"I'm so sorry," said the other man. "I should have been more careful."

"Don't worry about it," she reassured him as she stepped back into her boots and tightened her belt as far as it would go. "I'm just clumsy sometimes."

The man stared at her in confusion. It was apparent he was trying to determine her age. At first he thought she was a child, but something about her seemed so mature. "Are you unhurt?"

"I'm fine, now go about your business."

"Okay, once again, I'm sorry," he said tearing his gaze away from her. He quickly left.

"Would you like me to call for your parents? What room are they in?" The desk clerk asked as he returned to his desk.

"No," Lucy said irritated. "I'm not a child. I have a reservation." She gave him her id.

The desk clerk was taken by surprise upon seeing her age. "I'm so sorry, Miss Davis, I'll process your reservation immediately."

"It's okay," she said, "you're not the first person that thought I was a child."

"Well you are very well proportioned for a dwarf."

She responded with a blank, but irritated look.

"I'm sorry, little person. That's the pc name for it, right?"

She continued to stare at him.

"Guess not. Midget? Hobbit? Or how about Elf?"

She couldn't help but laugh at that one. She was actually beginning to lighten up a bit.

"There's the smile I've been trying to get out of you."

"I like that," she laughed, "elf. I don't mind being called an elf. Of course I don't have the pointy ears that elves have."

"Well, I can remedy that situation, young Arwen." He pulled a pair of Vulcan ears from under his desk and put them on. "I'm going to a Star Trek convention. It would be illogical for me to give you these lest I be unprepared, but I’d be happy to pick you up a pair.”

“I’d like that.” She said smiling.

“Then, my lady Arwen, here is your key. Room 523 on the fifth floor.” He handed her the key.

“Thank you, Aragorn.”

The Tolkien reference did him in. All he could think about was how Aragorn eventually marries Arwen at the end of the story. He could not let this chance pass him by. “Is there anything else you want?” he asked quickly.

“Yes. Do you know where there’s a place where I can buy some dress clothes and shoes? I have no luggage, and as you can see my clothes don’t exactly fit well.”

“There’s a mall a few blocks south from here. I’d be happy to bring your things up when you return.”

“Thank you, but I probably won’t be back until around 8:00 today. I have a business meeting.”

“Well I’ll still try and get you those Vulcan ears, my lady.”

“Okay, thank you. I must be off now or I’m going to be late. Bye.”

As she was about the leave, she saw a woman step out of the elevator and her shoe. When her stocking foot hit the cold lobby floor, she shrieked and quickly turned back to the elevator. The door had already closed and her shoe took a ride up without her. “Dammit!” she said. Lucy noticed that this woman was wearing the same nylons, only hers were white. She also noticed the all to familiar look of her dainty stocking foot in her very loose oversized black pump. She was about to approach the lady when the elevator re-opened and the woman went back in to reclaim her shoe. The door closed before Lucy got there. She waited for her to return, but upon seeing the clock she realized that she had better leave if she was going to make it to her meeting on time. It was clear now that this body stocking was causing a lot more trouble then she had originally thought.

Chapter 4: Carl’s Shoe Shop

Carl opened up his small women’s shoe store later than usual. It had been slow business lately, and he was thinking of closing it up for good. A lot of people asked him why he opened this crummy little store. He was never able to give a straight answer. He new it was because he had a thing for women’s feet, but never admitted it. He was beginning to wonder if it was even worth the effort as he often asked himself why he owned a shoe store. He normally had slow business in the morning, and decided not to waste his time by coming in at 9:00 as usual. Instead, he slept till Noon and finally opened up his store 1:30.
It surprised him, when, upon opening the store, he immediately had a costumer. She was a Flight Attendant, by the look of her uniform. She was very beautiful, and as soon as she entered Carl remembered why he wanted to go into the women’s shoe business in the first place. She looked young, but she seemed to have a pride about her that defied her age. But something made her look young for some reason. It took him awhile to realize that it was that her clothes seemed too big on her. His eyes immediately scanned down to her legs, which were clad in the most beautiful black nylons he had ever seen, and they seemed to fit perfectly, unlike the rest of her clothes. Her beautiful white high heels were very high, and seemed very loose and big on her dainty little feet. In fact, they were almost ridiculously too big for her. With each step, she nearly stepped completely out of her shoe. Carl guessed that was why she was here.

“Hi,” she said after taking in his stare. “I received these shoes as a gift, but as you can see, they’re a little to big for me, I was wondering if I could trade them in for a smaller size. As you can see, they’re still in good condition.”

“Let me take a look at them,” he said all to eagerly as he motioned her to a nearby seat. She sat down seductively in her mini-skirt, obviously using her power over this man to get what she wanted. She slowly lifted her right leg. Her heel involuntarily lifted out of her shoe. She then carefully crossed her right leg over her left and kept her shoe balanced on her slippery nylon clad toes. When Carl was leaning in front of her, she allowed the shoe to slide off her toes and drop into his hands. This obviously excited Carl but he managed to keep himself composed and remain professional.

“Hmm, it is in good condition,” he said trying hard not to stare at her beautiful stocking foot. It was by far the prettiest foot he had ever seen, and he had seen a lot of pretty feet in his time. He attributed it to the nylons she was wearing. They were so perfect and clung to her white flesh without a single wrinkle or loose end. And the blend of colors mixed very well with her pink skin and red painted toes. He then examined her other shoe, which was still on her foot on the floor. There was a gap nearly an inch across between her heel and the back of her shoe. “It looks like these are almost 2 sizes too big for you. I’m amazed you were able to keep them on at all.”

“Tell me about it,” she said giving him a wink. “And these nylons are so slippery, I had to be very careful walking around in these.”

“Do you have a receipt?” he asked, resisting the urge to tickle her foot right there.

“No, not with me, sorry. But can’t you please make an exception in this case. I don’t have an extra pair with me right now and I don’t want to have to walk back in these things. I might have an accident.” She gave him another wink and slowly crossed her left leg over her right, giving him a free show to her nylon-clad pussy. She immediately let her other shoe drop to the ground.

That was enough to convince him. “Normally, I wouldn’t do this, but I guess I’ll make an exception in your case.” He said smiling. He picked up the other shoe and put it aside. He quickly pulled out the foot measure from underneath the bench. She gave a girlish shriek as his hand accidentally brushed up against her sensitive stocking foot as he pulled it out.

“Sorry,” she said, “My feet are very ticklish.” Carl simply smiled broadly. This was too good to be true. And he couldn’t believe how silky and smooth those nylons felt. He slowly lifted her foot up and placed it on the measure, taking great pleasure in every feel, smell, and sound of her body. She let out a soft moan of pleasure as he sensuously ran his hands up and down her leg. He took note of the measurement, but didn’t stop there. She gave her foot a quick tickle before releasing it to the floor again. She nearly jumped off her seat and let out an even louder shriek. “You’re a naughty one,” she said giggling back.

He simply smiled. He had never seen a girl that ticklish before, and it turned him on to no end. He took her shoes in his hand and walked to the back room. It was hard to find a shoe that small, but he did know that he carried it. After looking for a minute he did manage to find the same shoe in her size, and was about to bring it out when he noticed the girl sitting there nervously. The pride she had when she came in was gone, and she looked so young and vulnerable sitting there in loose clothes and no shoes. Her soft little feet twitched around nervously, and her toes curled up underneath her, obviously wanting to seek shelter from the ticklish outside. She looked so cute and vulnerable, and when he looked down at her shoes in his hand he realized she was completely at his mercy. He remember how vulnerable she looked when she walked in wearing these wobbly shoes and decided that she wasn’t going to let her off that easy. Instead, he picked out a shoe half a size larger then her current size so that she would still be a little vulnerable. He had a surplus of that size anyway, and he figured beggars couldn’t be choosers.

“Unfortunately, these are the smallest ones I was able to find,” he said upon exiting the backroom. “They’ll be a little big on you, but will fit better than the last pair.”

She sighed in disappointment. “Okay, I guess that will have to do.”

“It’s always better to get a size larger anyway,” he said stretching the truth a bit, “tight shoes aren’t good for your feet.” He eagerly kneeled down in front of her and began fitting the shoes on her. He could tell she was trying to hold back her giggles now, but he knew it still ticked her immensely to have her feet touched. There was a gap between her heel and the back of her new white pumps, but it was very small. She walked around a bit testing out the new shoes. Her feet did slip out a bit. He could tell she wasn’t completely satisfied.

“Do you have anything with a strap? Or something a little bit more secure? I don’t want my shoes falling off when I don’t want them too.”

“Now, madam, you wanted to trade them in for a smaller pair, not for a completely different pair of shoes. And without a receipt I might add. I’m afraid that’s all I can give you free of charge.”

“Very well,” she said in disappointment. “Thank you for your help.” He watched happily as her heels slipped out with each step as she exited the store. If he only knew that in a couple hours, her new shoes were going to be as loose as her old ones.

Carl retreated to his backroom to relieve his excitement from the last encounter. He didn’t get the chance however as he soon had another customer. At first he thought she was a little girl, but when he got closer he noticed that it was a very tiny young woman of about four feet in height. Her clothes were also quite loose on her, and her cowboy boots seemed huge, as they came all the way up to her knees. She looked much younger than the previous girl, and the only thing that made her look like she was an adult was the way she wore her makeup and the way her breasts seemed fully developed underneath he loose t-shirt. She was well proportioned to be an adult woman of at least 18, but she was just very small. She was even prettier, and certainly cuter than the last girl. But her taste in clothes left much to be desired.

“Can I help you?” he suppressed the urge to refer to her as ‘little one’.

“Yes, I need a good, secure pair of dress shoes,” she said in an adorable high-pitched little voice.

“We have plenty of those. Please have a seat and I’ll take your measurements.”

This tiny woman was obviously nervous at the last remark. “Do you have to?”

“Do you know your shoe size?”

The little woman looked down at her feet for a second. “I guess not.”

“Then we have to, unless you want a pair that doesn’t fit.”

She sighed and reluctantly took a seat at the smallest bench, obviously a bench reserved for children. Carl smiled at that. She was too cute. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on her feet. He soon noticed that she saw his eagerness in his eyes, and looked quite nervous as a result. He knew, instantly, that this was a woman that didn’t like to have her feet touched, so he decided to be as gentle and as comforting as possible. He had had women like this before. The thing was, they usually remember there shoe size and never need to have their feet measured. He wondered why this woman, clearly passed the age when her foot would stop growing, didn’t know her own shoe size. Maybe she was a little girl in disguise after all. It seemed a little hard to believe, though, she seemed too mature.

He knelt at her feet and lifted up her right foot. He could sense by her gasp that just having her boot pulled off was frightening to her. He was prepared to give the boot a firm tug, but was surprised at how easily it seemed to slip off her foot. Her boot was a lot looser than it looked and came off with no resistance at all. As it came off, the girl seemed to let out an intense shriek and a frightened giggle. When he caught a glimpse of her little stocking foot, he knew why it came off so easily. Her foot was tiny, no bigger than a 10-year-old girl’s foot, and it was encased in the tightest, smoothest, thinnest nylons he had ever seen. In fact, it looked a lot like the last woman’s slippery nylons, except purple, and much smaller. Her foot was much cuter than the other girl’s foot and her nylons looked even more slippery. That explained why there was no resistance when he pulled her boot off. These nylons looked almost completely frictionless. He went to get a grip on her stocking foot to push it against the measure.

“Please, don’t touch my foot,” she cut in almost desperately. “My feet are extremely ticklish, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle someone else touching them.”

“Okay,” he said almost in disbelief. This girl was even more sensitive than the last one. “It will be difficult, but I’ll try not to touch it.” He set her foot on the measure, she could hear her let out little gasps just from the feel of the cold metal. Her foot was so pretty and dainty. She had red painted toenails like the last girl, and the blend of the purple, red and white of her flesh was more than he could bear. Her’s was now the prettiest foot he had ever seen. The fact that it was untouchable made it even more appealing. He moved the bar across, and it didn’t quite make it to her toes. “I’m sorry, I’ll have to get the child’s size measure. Your feet are really small.” He grabbed the measure from underneath her stool; she moved her foot completely out of the way to prevent him from “accidentally” brushing up against her foot. He placed her foot back into the measure and took note of the size. Before he released her ankle, he decided to take a risk and touch her foot. He had to see what would happen. His finger brushed up against her little toe just as he put the measure down. Her foot instantly pulled away from him and she let out a very high-pitched cry. She then hugged her foot protectively and looked at him with an accusing expression.

“I-I’m sorry, it was an accident.” She sat there shaking for a few seconds. But after calming down, she nodded in forgiveness. As he got up to go into the backroom, he took her boot with him. He could tell she didn’t want him to take it, but it had become a force of habit to him, and he wanted to see how she would react. “I don’t have many shoes this small, but I’ll see what I have. It’ll probably be children’s shoes,” he said from the back room.

“That’s okay, as long as they’re dress shoes and make sure they’re secure. I don’t want anything that can slip off easily.”

“Okay,” he said back. Boy was this woman paranoid or what. He watched her from the back room. Her foot was firmly on the ground. Once again, because he had her boot, she was completely at his mercy. He could tell that she was even more vulnerable than the last girl. He decided not to trick her, though since she was a paying costumer, and was genuinely scared of anything touching her feet other than the insides of her shoes. “Let’s see, I have some sneakers, some keds, some slippers and flats, oh hear we go, Mary Janes. They’re dressy, and they have the strap along the top to keep them on. Of course they’re meant for little girls, but they’ll fit you fine.

“Are you sure you don’t have any boots of any kind?”

“Not your size, sorry, this store is mainly for adult women. There’s a kid’s shoe store across town, I can give you the address if you want it.”

“No thank you, I don’t have that much time, I have a meeting in an hour. Just give me the Mary Janes.”

“Okay,” he said. He brought out the shoes and placed them unstrapped in front of her. “You can put them on yourself if you want.”

“Thank you,” she said. She stood up and stepped out of her other boot. She put both of her tiny feet inside the little Mary Jane shoes. Her feet were narrower than most children's feet, so it was a little loose along the sides, but it was clearly a little too small lengthwise. He could tell that she wasn’t entirely satisfied with the thin one holed strap. She walked around in them for a bit. They stayed secure on her feet. Still, Carl didn’t know that in a few hours they’d be falling off just as easily as her other shoes. “Do you have anything smaller?”

“No, sorry,” this was lie. But he had taken an oath never to sell woman’s shoes that were to small for them. He had seen how tight shoes could deform a woman’s foot as it aged, and being a foot guy, he never wanted this to happen. “Those fit perfectly anyway, and if you ask me they look a little too small on you.”

She nodded in reluctantly in agreement. Small now, …

“Okay, how much do I owe you?”

“$29.95,” he punched it up at the register. “Totaling to $32.35.”

She laughed in response. “I haven’t bought shoes that cheap in a long time.”

He laughed as well. “It looks like you haven’t bought shoes in a long time, if those cowboy boots are your newest shoes.”

She continued laughing but didn’t respond. While they were exchanging the money, another woman walked in. Carl was astonished to notice that this woman also had on a pair of beautiful nylons, this time they were white. And her black pumps also looked quite loose on her, as were the rest of her clothes to a lesser extent. This was certainly turning out to be a strange day. It looked as though his current costumer recognized the woman.

“Did you lose your shoe on the elevator today at the Holiday Inn?”

“Yes, actually I did. In fact my shoes have been falling off constantly today. I don’t understand why. They seemed to fit fine this morning, now they feel way to big for me. That’s why I’m here, actually.”

“Can I get a look at those nylons your wearing?

“Sure. I just got them yesterday, actually. There’s a funny story behind it --”

“Where did you get them?” the little woman interrupted after examining the woman’s nylons.

“At Frederick’s, actually, why? Do you want a pair? They’re kind of expensive.”
The little woman lifted up her pant leg to show the new woman that she was wearing the same kind of nylon.
“Will you be at the Hotel tonight?”

“Yes, I should be here all week, I have a few business dinners to go to.”

“There’s something important I have to tell you tonight at the hotel. I have to get going now, but I warn you not to wear those nylons any longer.”

“Why? They’re so pretty. And you’re wearing them.”

“You’ll know when I tell you tonight. And if you see anyone else wearing those nylons today, tell them to meet is in the lobby at 8:00 today too.” she said as she was about to leave. She quickly stopped and turned back to Carl. “Do you know if there’s a petite woman’s clothing store in this mall?”

“There’s one by Macy’s, but I doubt they’ll even have anything your size. But there should be a children’s clothing shop nearby if worse comes to worse.”

“Okay, thank you,” she said as she left.

Carl was just about to take care of his next beautiful costumer, when a gorgeous young cheerleader came into the shop. She had on her cute little uniform that looked a little to big on her, tan pantyhose that looked uncannily like every woman’s that walked into the shop today, and white keds that looked extremely loose on her.

“My sneakers keep falling off,” was all she said when she entered. Carl and the woman he was fitting looked at each other in surprise. “I don’t know it’s like, so weird, yesterday they fit fine, and today, like in practice, I kicked and my shoe flew off and hit Sandy in the face, and like she got all mad at me and threw it back at me, and like, I tried to tie it tighter but they just kept falling off. Christy says that they’re way too big for me, but like, I just bought them a few months ago and they fit fine. I’m like a size 7 and these shoes are a size 7, and on my way to my last class I just stepped right out of my sneaker, it was tied and everything. It’s like so weird because at Gym when I was sitting on the bleachers, my sneaker fell off again, except I think Sandy untied it because she tried to tickle me, and I felt more ticklish than ever today, I just laughed and laughed and …”

As she continued rambling on, Carl just looked at the beautiful young teenager with lust. This was probably the best day he ever had in his life. He would certainly not close up shop now. This is why he worked in a shoe store.

Chapter 5: The Meeting

Faye Tetshiro hated being a model. The beautiful 21 year old Japanese girl came to America to go to school, but somehow fell into this modeling job instead. She still went to school at night, but wondered if she'd ever be able to graduate. She was very shy, and hated it when other people watched her and took pictures of her. Still, she made a lot of money modeling, and couldn't complain. Today she was hired by Frederick's to show off some of their new clothing to some bank they were trying to get a loan from.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Faye said. The door opened, it was her agent, Jennifer.

"I'm sorry about this," Jen said, "but apparently they want you to wear this striped body stocking as well today."

"What? But I just got changed."

"I know, and I'm sorry. It was a last minute decision."

"Forget it. There's no way I'm changing again."

"Please," Jen pleaded. "There was a big fuss about it. Plus I heard a lot of things about this new nylon material they're using. I want to see it myself."

"Oh, alright. But they better not make me change into anything else."

"You're the best, Faye. Be at the meeting room in 20 minutes, the representative from the bank should be there by then." Jen said as she closed the door.

Faye opened the case that Jen had left. The nylons were very thin. They appeared to be jet black, but with a somewhat thick light colored strip that spiraled around it. They were very hard to stretch, and Faye realized that they were probably very expensive. She unzipped her platform boots, dropped her mini-skirt and removed her blouse. She sat down and peeled off her socks. The nylon was very tight on her toes as she pulled them up; it was very difficult to stretch them enough to pull them on. As she pulled them over her legs, she began feeling how good they felt. She giggled and moaned in pleasure as the nylon touched her skin. She couldn't resist the urge to remove her bra and panties as well so that she could feel it on her privates. It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever felt. She slipped her pretty little feet back into her boots and giggled loudly as any touch seemed to tickle her. The boots, which were normally tight and uncomfortable, now felt soft, warm, and very comfortable. It was as if the nylons heightened her sensitivity to pleasure, but prevented her from feeling any pain. And to think that she almost refused to wear this.

She pulled her skirt back up, and buttoned her blouse. She looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in the stocking. It almost looked like it was a part of her skin. She began caressing her legs with her hands. It felt very good, especially on the thinner striped part. The stripe seemed to spiral up her legs, body and arms, and accentuated every curve of her body perfectly. She was just about to caress her breasts when she suddenly came to her senses. She quickly zipped up her platform boots and walked out of the room.

Lucy managed to make it to the meeting on time. The schoolgirl outfit she was wearing didn't exactly help to make her look more mature, but at least it fit, albeit a bit small. The tight fitting shirt accentuated her large (at least for her size) breasts. And the knee length black skirt exposed her beautiful shapely legs encased in the wondrous nylons. She looked quite adorable, and at first glance would probably be mistaken for a child, but upon closer inspection, it would be revealed that she is indeed a fully developed adult woman, just very small. Lucy guessed that she was probably about 3 and a half feet high now, if not a little bit shorter. She knew it wouldn't be long before she would be too small to even attempt to compete in the world of adults, but she had to try. She just hoped the meeting would be short, and that she would not shrink too much during it.

Needless to say, the people were quite surprised to see her when she stepped into the office. "Hello," she said to the people in the room smiling. "I'm Lucy Davis of North bank."

The man in charge stood up first to greet her. "Hello Ms Davis, I'm Fred Johnson, president of Frederick's department store." He shook her hand gently. He pointed a gorgeous blonde woman in her early forties sitting on the other side of the table. "This is my head manager, Yvonne Palsrek. You may recognize her. She used be super model back in the eighties."

"How do you do," Lucy greeted. The other woman simply smiled, she seemed to have noticed Lucy's nylons. Lucy couldn't tell if Yvonne was wearing any, as the table seemed to cover everything beneath.

"We're still waiting for Robert Drifus," Fred continued, "one of our suppliers. In the mean-time you can look at our sales records." He handed her a folder. "We hope that by the end of our presentation you will agree to approve our loan."

The woman's gaze was still fixed on Lucy. "It must be hard for a woman of your size to find clothes," she finally said, a bit suspiciously.

"Sometimes it is," Lucy said as she hopped up onto a chair. She frowned when she noticed her feet dangling a few inches off the ground. "Many times I end up getting clothes at children stores. I apologize for the school girl uniform, but I lost my luggage I'm afraid and had to buy something last minute."

"You should stop by our store," Fred broke in. "We pride ourselves on carrying clothing for people of all sizes." The door opened. "Ah, here comes our beautiful model, Faye
Tetshiro to show off some of the new clothes we got in this past month."

Faye's nylons instantly caught her eyes. There was no doubt about it now, Fredericks was selling this dangerous product, and they probably didn't even know it.

"Our plan is to use the money to open up a new department store in New Hampshire that would sell the latest in clothing. New Hampshire, as you know, has no taxes as clothing, and, as you can see by our sales records, we should be very successful over there."

"I'm interested in those nylons, she's wearing," Lucy said calmly, she didn't want to reveal her cards too quickly. "They're very pretty."

"It's a body stocking actually. We just started selling those yesterday, believe it or not. In fact they weren't originally going to be presented here, but Yvonne insisted. It just so happens the one that sold us these nylons is going to be here in a few minutes. He should answer any question you have about them."

"I can't wait," Lucy said. Yvonne continued to stare at her suspiciously.

"I couldn't help but notice," Yvonne finally said, "that you seem to be wearing a similar material on your legs. Where did you find them?"

Lucy's face reddened a bit. This woman clearly new something about it. She wasn't sure how to answer her question.

Just then, the door opened, and a very familiar looking man entered. It was Bob! He was the one who sold her the body stocking in the first place. Things were finally coming together.

"Ahh, here's Mr. Drifus now. Fashionably late as always," Fred said breaking the tension. "This young lady is Lucy Davis from North Bank. She has a few questions for you."

Bob looked at Lucy for a few seconds and quickly noticed her. He gulped nervously.

"Have you two met?" Yvonne asked breaking the silence.

"Yes," Lucy answered calmly, "A couple days ago. Tell me, Bob, about this new body stocking. Have you tested it on anyone before?"

"Tested?" he laughed nervously. "Since when do you test underwear? If you mean chemically, yes, it's been tested. It's a new form of nylon. It's not toxic, if that's what you mean."

"No, I mean tried it on."

"Ms Davis," Yvonne broke in. "Are you accusing Mr. Drifus of being a cross dresser?"

"Listen," Bob said defending himself, "I didn't invent the stuff, I just sell it. And I don't wear women's clothing for that matter."

"Maybe we should talk about some of the other clothes lovely Miss Tetshiro is wearing," Fred said trying to change the mood a bit.

"No!" said Lucy angrily. She had given up on trying to remain cool. "I demand to know exactly what this body stocking is, and what it does, and how it can be removed." This dumbfounded Fred.

"Listen," Bob said nearly panicking. "I don't know anything about it. I didn't invent the stuff. I was just told it helps lose weight."

"You're a liar!" Lucy yelled. "Just who invented it then? Can you tell me that, you pervert?"

"I invented it," Yvonne broke in.

"Yvonne!" Fred said in surprise. "So that's why you wanted me to start selling this stuff. Is what this lady says true? Is it dangerous?"

"It is completely the opposite from dangerous," Yvonne said. "It protects the wearer from all sorts of pain, and it enhances the pleasures."

"At the cost of mass and volume!" Lucy accused. "And it can't be removed." Faye suddenly gasped.

"No one said it can't be removed," Yvonne said calmly. "I just don't see a reason for ever wanting it removed. And to answer your question, yes, I'm wearing it as we speak." Yvonne stood up and walked around the table. She was wearing long pink dress slacks that looked a little loose. She pulled her right pant leg up and exposed a beautiful black stocking clad leg in a rather expensive looking pink 5'' pump. Lucy noticed that the pump did already have a significant gap between the heel of her foot and the back of her shoe.

"You foolish woman," Lucy said accusingly. "You're shrinking! Look at your shoes!"

Yvonne quickly covered up her leg again and retook her seat behind the desk. "I always get a half a size larger, they're more comfortable," she said blushing.

"No you don't, Yvonne," Fred said. "I've known you for a long time, and you've always insisted that you are a size 6 1/2 when you are clearly a size 7. You know how I'm always trying to convince you to get shoes that fit you right. You always get a half a size smaller."

This convinced Faye. She quickly left the room to see if she could get her nylons off before she started shrinking as well.

Yvonne was clearly beginning to struggle for her words, caught in her lie. "Well ... I am a size 6 1/2, and these are size seven shoes. I decided to take your advice for once ... and it turns out, that a size seven is too big for me."

"Wheel her over to me, Mr. Johnson," Lucy ordered.

"Sure thing," Fred said, as he got up and pushed Yvonne around the desk toward Lucy, much at Yvonne's protests. He stopped her right in front of Lucy.

"Cross your legs," Lucy ordered.

"I'm not crossing my leg," Yvonne insisted.

"Do It!" Lucy demanded in her most forceful voice, which, for her size, was quite forceful indeed. Yvonne obeyed and crossed her right leg over her left. It was clear she was straining to keep her shoe from dangling off her toes, but there was no hiding the huge gap.

"Don't you dare touch my feet." Yvonne said forcefully, but with a hint of fear in her voice.

"I won't need to," Lucy said. Lucy tapped right underneath Yvonne's kneecap. Reflexively, Yvonne kicked out, her shoe flew off her slippery stocking foot quite successfully despite Yvonne's pathetic attempts to keep it on. The shoe landed right in Lucy's hand. Lucy examined the inside. "Size 6 1/2, hah!"

"What?!" Fred said in surprise as he grabbed Yvonne's other ankle and pulled off her other shoe. Yvonne made such a loud, high-pitched shriek that it could have easily been heard outside the office.

"I think you have some explaining to do," Fred demanded still holding her ankle tightly.
Yvonne's expression of fear changed to an expression of anger, followed by an evil grin.

"Put my foot down you bastard!"

"Wh-" the reason Fred could not complete that sentence was because a large man had sneaked into the office, crept up behind him, and knocked him upside the head. A man that Lucy recognized as the one that attacked her in the phone booth. Fred collapsed, unconscious to the ground. He dropped Yvonne's ankle, and her shoe. Yvonne caught it, and quickly slipped it back on her foot.

"And as for you, missy, give yourself up and Bruno hear won't have to knock you out as well."

As if by instinct, Lucy used her nimble little body to back flip out of her chair and make a run for the door. To her horror, it was locked.

"Were you going to run off with my shoe?" Yvonne asked with an evil grin. "That's stealing you know. Why don't you come over here and give it back like a nice little girl. I promise I won't punish you too much."

Suddenly the door opened from the other side, Faye had opened the door for her. Lucy and Faye quickly closed and relocked the door and ran out of the building as fast as they could.

Yvonne stood there angrily in her one loose shoe. "Shoot the doorknob, stupid." Bruno quickly took out his gun and shot the door open. She turned to Bob angrily. “That’s the last time I trust you with a secret. I can’t believe you sold it to a girl on the street! What are you stupid?” she looked down at her stocking foot. “And now I lost my shoe because of you! Shoot him, Bruno!”

Bob tried to run but was shot in the back of the head by Bruno’s silenced pistol. He collapsed on the ground. "I’ll hide the bodies, you follow them! Call me as soon as you find where they are staying. And get my shoe back! And make sure it's not damaged, that shoe is worth more than your life!”

Chapter 6: The Battle

Lucy and Faye had made it the first floor when they ran into Jennifer, the 23-year-old agent to model Faye Tetshiro. “Hey, Faye,” Jen said to Faye as she ran past. “I bought one of those body stockings I gave you earlier, it’s beautiful. How’d the meeting go?”

Faye simply ran passed closely followed by short-legged yet fast moving Lucy. Faye pushed a few people out of the way and quickly pushed the revolving door open with Lucy barely making it inside. Jen stood there baffled. She quickly ran out after them quite nimbly, considering her very high heels. She saw the two women quickly run down the block and turn quickly around the corner. Jen started to run after them, but noticed that her shoes were a bit more slippery than normal, so decided to slow down. When she turned the corner, she saw a little girl’s shoe, a Mary Jane to be exact, lying on the sidewalk in front of a restaurant with a broken strap. She stopped to pick it up, wondering if it belonged to the little girl that was following Faye. Her thoughts were interrupted when she was suddenly pulled into the restaurant.

“Ahh!” she shrieked. She soon noticed that it was Faye that had pulled her inside. “Oh my god, Faye, you scared me half to death.”

“Was anyone following you?” the beautiful Japanese model demanded of Jen.

“Huh? No … I don’t think so. What’s going on here? Why did you run out of the building so quickly?”

“Because,” the little girl said, stepping out from behind a potted plant near the cashier, “someone’s trying to kill us because of that body stocking you’re wearing.” Jen examined the little girl more closely. She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit, and one Mary Jane that appeared to be a bit too big for her, but she was clearly not a little girl. Perhaps she was an adult midget or something. Although she looked oddly well proportioned.

“What is she talking about?” Jen asked turning to Faye.

“I don’t know exactly,” Faye said still shaking, “but I do know we should definitely hide somewhere to talk about it.”

“Excuse me, ladies,” the host, broke in, “can I help you?” He turned to Jen, who appeared to be the most mature of the three.

“Yes,” the smallest one demanded. “We are being followed by a big brute of a man with a gun. We need to be hidden immediately until the police arrive.”

The host was clearly taken aback by these words. “Is she serious?” he said turning back to Jen and Faye. Faye quickly nodded her head to confirm it and Jen soon followed a little less sure of its truth.

“Very well,” he said concerned, “you can hide in the manager’s office for now, I’ll tell him immediately.” He escorted them to a small back room and briefly explained the predicament to the manager. The manager allowed them inside.

“I hear you’re being chased by a man with a gun,” the manager said calmly. “Have the police been notified?” All of them shook their head nervously. He pulled his cell phone out of his drawer and gave it to Jennifer. “Alright, I'd give them a call immediately if I were you. Stay here for now. I want to take a look outside. You can lock the door if he comes into the restaurant. He quickly but calmly left the room and closed the door behind him.

“Well he seemed to know how to handle that,” Faye said with a sigh as she sat down on a nearby couch to catch her breath. Jennifer just stood baffled holding the phone, which Lucy quickly snatched from her hand and began dialing 911.

“Faye, what’s going on?” Jen asked of her friend as Lucy spoke to the operator of their predicament, being careful to leave out the whole shrinking part, so that they wouldn't think it was a prank. Lucy seemed to vaguely recognize the emergency operator's voice, but thought nothing of it in her nervousness.

The Asian model answered Jennifer. “Like I said, we’re being chased by a man with a gun because of that body stocking you’re wearing.”

“And who are you?”

“That’s Lucy Davis, the banker you booked me to impress,” Faye answered. Lucy smiled at her nervously as she hung up the phone and put it back on the desk.

“Oh hello,” Jen said suddenly bringing out her newly crafted professional manners she had established in business school. “I’m Jennifer Tetshiro, Faye’s agent,” she said shaking Lucy’s hand.

“Cut the fake manners, Jen,” Faye said discouraged. “This is neither the time nor the place. She’s just my sister, Lucy, that’s the only reason she’s my agent.”

“Well, we actually started modeling together, but I actually finished business school, and Faye still has … how many more years now?” she said mocking her younger sister.

“Oh, shut up.”

“No, you shut up.”

“Excuse me,” Lucy broke in, annoyed already.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Jen said when she realized she was holding Lucy’s shoe. She immediately handed it to her. “I noticed you have a cheap pair, that’s why the strap broke so easily. It’s a pity, they look new … although they’re a little too big on you.”

“Actually, I’d probably be better off without it,” Lucy sighed as she slipped it back onto to her foot. “There’s no way it’ll stay on now. But I’m glad you picked it up because it would have led them right to us.”

“Them?” Jen asked.

“A man and a woman,” Faye answered. “The woman is Yvonne Palsrek, head manager of Frederick’s. Apparently she invented this body stocking that makes you shrink. We’re all wearing it now. I don’t know why she’s trying to kill us though,” she turned to Lucy for that answer.

“I’m not quite sure why either. She probably doesn’t want anyone to know that it makes you shrink, so she’s trying to capture us. I don’t think she really wants to kill us, but I think she’s willing to have us killed by that hit man she hired to hide her secret. And I’m sure she wants this back too,” Lucy showed the two sisters the expensive pink satin pump she stole off of Yvonne.

“Wow,” Jen said. She was clearly more into fashion than her sister. “That’s a 300 dollar shoe. I’ve wanted to get a pair like that for years, but I can only afford the cheap imitations, and they cost me 100,” she pointed to her own pair of pink pumps on her feet, which looked very much like the one Lucy was holding.

“Well you might as well kiss them goodbye, because you’re going to shrink out of them soon.”

“What do you mean ‘shrink’?”

“I mean exactly that, just yesterday, I used to be 5’11, now I’m somewhere under 4’. The longer I where these nylons, the more I shrink.”

“You’re kidding me, right?”

“No she’s not, Jen,” Faye said. “Yvonne practically admitted it with her feeble attempt to lie.”

“Well why don’t we just take it off then?”

“Go ahead and try,” Lucy challenged.

Jen reached under her blouse and tried in vane to peal the blue body stocking away from her chest. She kept missing the opening and only succeeded in caressing and tickling her breasts. She stood there giggling and moaning.

“She’ll be doing that for the next ten minutes at least,” Faye said to Lucy. “Do you know if there’s any way to remove this cursed underwear?”

“No,” Lucy said sadly. “But I think Yvonne knows. When I told her that it couldn’t be removed, she said that it could. Unfortunately she didn’t say how. Still she must have removed it since she really hadn’t shrunken that much, and being the inventor, she must have worn it before any of us.”

“How fast are we shrinking?” Faye gulped nervously, noticing how roomy her boots had become.

“I’m guessing about 1 inch per hour, give or take. That’s judging by how much I shrunk since yesterday. Although sometimes the rate seems to change. Yvonne said that the body stocking prevents the wearer from feeling pain and enhances pleasurable sensations. I’m guessing it’s at the cost of mass and size. So perhaps the more physical pain is diverted by our ‘armor’, and the more we feel the pleasurable sensations, the more we shrink.”

Jen suddenly stopped caressing herself upon hearing this.

“But that’s just a guess,” Lucy said smiling.

“So … what do we do now?” Jen asked nervously as she took a seat as well.

“We wait for the cops,” Faye answered. “Although I don’t know how we’re going to explain this.”

“I’ve explained it 4 or 5 times already,” Lucy answered. “I don’t know how successful I was, but I hope we can get them, of all people, to believe us.”

“The cops are on their way,” the manager said walking in. “Can you describe this man for me, so I can give you the heads up if I see him?”

“He’s a rather large burly man with a bald head and a tattoo of a dragon on his arm. He’s probably in his thirties,” Lucy said. “He may also be with a pretty blonde former model in her forties, she’s the one that hired him.”

“Hmm, a hit man huh? I guess modeling can be a messy business too,” the restaurant owner laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ve handled situations like this before. You wouldn’t believe what walks into this restaurant sometimes in this city. I’ll give you the heads up if I see him and get you out of here. You don’t have to explain everything to me because I really don’t want to know. Ignorance is bliss, and information can be a curse when it comes to the mafia. Just tell the cops, okay.”

They all shook their heads nervously and thanked him as he left the room. The waiting seemed endless. Who would have thought it would have taken the cops this long. Faye sat there nervously wiggling her toes in her now quite roomy boots. She hated feeling herself shrink. She tightened her blouse and skirt nervously as she felt herself slowly being consumed by her clothes. Jen’s shoe suddenly dangled and dropped off her foot. She looked at the other women embarrassingly as she fished for her shoe and kept her feet firmly on the floor. She tried initiating conversations to keep her from feeling herself shrink, but the tension in the room seemed to not carry them far. Lucy kept herself busy by trying to fix the broken strap on her shoe with some duck tape she found in the manager’s desk. She was determined to make her shoes last the night. A welcome change came when the headwaiter came in with food. Lucy was particularly hungry, as she hadn’t eaten since morning. The others were too nervous to eat. Lucy found that it didn’t take much to make her tiny stomach full, so the food cart was wheeled away, and the tension continued to rise.

The tension finally ended when the manager returned to the room. “A big burly man came in looking for a young Asian woman and a midget in a schoolgirl outfit. I’m afraid our time is up. The headwaiter is keeping him busy searching the bathrooms. I’ll sneak you out the back way to my car and take you straight to the police.”

The three women nodded in acknowledgement and he escorted them out. He followed closely behind them and pointed them to a door at the end of the hallway. He couldn’t help but notice that the woman in pumps had very loose shoes that seemed to slip off her heels as she stepped. In fact, all three of them seemed to have loose shoes, and loose clothes for that matter. When they came outside he said, “Maybe you should leave your pumps here. It’s a bit of a walk to where I parked and we must hurry.”

“Nonsense,” Jen said, “These are a 100 dollar pair, and don’t worry I’m an expert in heels.”

“When they fit,” Faye said as the manager led them down the dark street. “You realize they’re just going to slow us down. Just take them off.”

“Well, are you willing to leave your boots here? They look like they’re about to fall off your precious tootsies.”

Faye didn’t respond, indicating her unwillingness to go down the street and to the police station in her stocking feet on this cold night.

They walked quickly a few blocks down the road. They were not running. Lucy’s athletic body was accustomed to moving quickly so she managed to keep up with the man in front, despite her short legs and loose shoes. Jen also proved her skill in loose high heels as she followed closely behind. Faye, on the other hand, was having a very difficult time in her oversized clumsy boots. She found herself tripping over her feet, and nearly losing a shoe a few times as she struggled to keep up with them. Her sister mocked her clumsiness and constantly told her just “just take them off,” as she mimicked her younger sister’s higher voice. Her frustration with her sister was enough of a problem, but to top it off, Faye’s skirt was falling as well, and there was nothing to keep it up anymore as she struggled to hold it up with her hands.

After about a mile, they finally reached the manager’s car. He opened the back door, and Lucy climbed in first as the manager walked around to the driver’s seat. Jen sat down next and carefully swung her feet into the car. She was not careful enough, however. Her shoes dangled and her right heel hit the door jam of the car, knocking it off. Faye, who had just caught up, purposely kicked the shoe under the car to get back at her sister.

“You bitch!” Jen yelled as she pulled her sister into the car. “How do you like it?” She yelled as she pulled Faye’s right boot off her foot exposing a very pretty stocking foot indeed. Faye attempted to wrestle with her sister to get her boot back when the car suddenly drove off running over the expensive pump. During the battle, Jen’s other shoe was knocked off, and Faye’s blouse ripped open. Lucy attempted to climb over them to close the still open door losing her shoes and skirt as well. The half naked women rolled around in the car as Lucy nearly was knocked out when she slammed the door shut.

The driver suddenly felt a booted foot kick him in the side. He immediately stopped the car, and pulled the boot off of the girl that kicked him. This quickly got her attention and she stopped wrestling with her sister.

“Both of you stop, or I’m throwing you out of the car right now.”

“But she took my -“ Faye was interrupted by the manager grabbing her adorable foot and tickling her stocking sole with is fingers. She squeaked and giggled and eventually gave up.

“It’s my boot now,” Jen said as she slipped it on her foot. “You lost your right to it when you kicked my shoe under the car.”

Lucy suddenly took charge of the situation, which was quite humorous given her small size and high voice. “Jen, give your sister back her boot.”

“But she-“ Lucy interrupted Faye by handing her the expensive pink pump that once belonged to Yvonne. This satisfied Jen, she removed the boot and gave it back to her sister. Yvonne’s shoe matched quite well, though it was a bit tight, but that was a good thing given her situation. Jen found her other shoe and replaced that as well.

Faye was still giggling. The driver was still holding her ankle and admiring her leg with his fingers.

“You too,” Lucy ordered the driver.

“Oh all right,” he said as he reluctantly released her foot and gave her boot back.

‘Children,’ Lucy said to herself as she replaced her own shoes.

After a few minutes of recomposing themselves Lucy suddenly asked, “What time is it?”

“7:30,” the driver answered.

“Oh dear! You have to drop us off at the holiday inn on 21st street!”

“What? I thought we were going to the police,” Faye said.

“No this is more important, everyone’s going to meet me there at 8:00.”

“What are you talking about?” Jen asked.

“Everyone I met that was wearing the body stocking. They’re all in danger too. They’re supposed to meet at the Holiday Inn Lobby at 8.”

“So what do you want me to do?” The driver asked.

“Drop us off at the Holiday Inn on 21st street, and then tell the police to come to the hotel ASAP.”

“But what if they never come!” Faye said panicking. “We’ll just be waiting there shrinking even more! That guy might find us there!”

“This is more important. I can’t just leave them to be captured. If they get to the hotel, and find I’m not there, who knows where they’ll go?”

“Okay, we’re just passing 21st street now. I guess this is where you get off,” he said stopping in front of the hotel. Lucy immediately jumped out of the car followed by Jen.

“Faye, are you coming or what?” Jen asked her sister who was still sitting in the car unsure of herself.

“I can drive you to the police station if you still want to go there,” the driver said giving her a wink through his rear view mirror. This clearly was unnerving to the young model.

“Okay,” Faye said reluctantly, “I’ll go with you to the stupid Hotel with you. But if the Police aren’t here by 8:30 we have to go there.”

“Fine with me,” Lucy said. She turned to the driver. “What’s your name anyway, Mr. Manager/Driver guy.”

“I’d prefer it if you didn’t know my name for my own protection,” he said laughing.

“Okay,” Lucy said giving him fifty bucks. “I’ll give you more when you get back. Remember, go to the police station and tell them to come here. I’m going to call them myself, and if I find out you never went there, you’ll regret it,” she said producing a tiny fist.

“Consider it already done,” he said. With that he drove off.

Chapter 7: The Final Gathering

“You told me I wouldn’t shrink! You have to take it off!” Yvonne pleaded to the large speakers in front of her. She was in an oddly shaped metallic building in the middle of the woods off behind Frederick’s warehouse outside the city. It was a rather small building, but it was larger than it looked on the inside. There seemed to be only one large room with a plethora of high tech gadgets and strange devices. It looked somewhat like a lab.

“You have been taking too long,” a deep voice boomed through the speakers. “We thought shrinking would motivate you to finish the job more quickly.”

“But how am I supposed to capture them if I’m shrinking too. It’s hard to dominate anyone when your clothes are falling off. Look,” she said pointing to her stocking foot, “I’ve already lost a shoe!”

“Will you have them for us by tonight?”

“Tonight? But I’ve only started selling the polyphylon yesterday. The ones that have bought it have only just begun shrinking. It would be at least another day before they’re fully shrunken.” She suddenly felt a surge of pleasure fill her body, and she began shrinking more rapidly where she stood. “No, wait, stop! I’ll get them for you by tonight. Just return me to my normal size, please!” She felt a small amount of pain throughout her body as she grew a few millimeters and then stopped. “That’s it?!” she shouted when she noticed how loose her clothing still fit, “But I’m still smaller than I was when I came in here.”

“Just some assurance on our part that you will complete the job before we return you to your former height.”

“Promise me that you will not shrink me anymore. I can barely keep my clothes on as it is.”

“You human females and your clothing. Why do you feel the need to cover up those beautiful bodies of yours?” the strange voice said. “Very well, I promise that we will not shrink you unless you do not have what we want before the midnight.” Just then, a small panel in the ceiling slid open, and a robotic hand placed a small hand held device onto a nearby conveyer. The conveyer carried the object directly to where Yvonne was standing. “I trust you already know how to use this device.”

Yvonne picked up the small machine and looked at it confusedly. “No, I’ve never seen anything like this …” but she soon recognized the dial, and the readout screen that seemed to print a strange language across the top. She wasn’t sure how, but she recognized the language, in fact, she could read it. “… Wait, I do know how to use this thing. But I don’t know why. I’ve never seen -“

“Then use it,” the voice said cutting her off. “That is all the help you will get from us,” with that, the speakers flicked off, and Yvonne stood there for a moment familiarizing herself with the buttons and the dial. For some reason, she already knew how to use this device, but she didn’t know why.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door behind her slid open. She turned to see Bruno walk in. She looked at him angrily. “I thought I told you meet me at the warehouse.”

“I tried,” he said defending himself, “but you weren’t there. I followed your footsteps here. I knew they were yours, because … well,” he pointed to her feet.

“Very funny. Did you find them?”

“No. But I did find this,” he pulled a pink satin pump out of his coat. It looked quite damaged, but Yvonne could tell that Bruno had made an honest, but pathetic attempt to cover up the damage. Her eyes blazed with anger as she snatched the shoe from him. She suddenly began to laugh when she realized it wasn’t hers.

“You’re lucky this isn’t my shoe. Where did you find it?”

“On the street in the back of some restaurant near Frederick’s headquarters.”

“Yes, that's where I got the phone call from. Hmmm, I wonder,” she said as she glided the machine over the inside of the shoe.

“What are you doing?” Bruno asked, as she seemed to work the strange machine and read the strange symbols that flashed across the screen.

“Yes,” she said ignoring his question. “I detect polyphylon residuals,” she continued to read the screen, “this shoe was worn by a woman wearing item # 632. Wow, I can even get her DNA from this machine. According to this it’s one of the few blue body stockings we sold this afternoon. She’ll be our first catch of the night. Take me to the exact spot you found this. We’ll follow the trail from there.

“No problem boss. By the way, what is this place? It looks like a mad scientist works here or something.”

“It’s none of your business, just take me there … actually, what time is it?”

“7:30.”

“I have a better idea,” she said with an evil grin.

Dorothy Maple was in her shower attempting, to no avail, to tear the body stocking off of her body. She remembered not fully believing what the short woman said to her at the shoe store, but now believed every word. Since she had tried on the body stocking she got at Frederick’s, this morning, she had been shrinking. She was now just a little over 4 feet tall. She had cancelled her business meeting she had arranged for tonight and spent all of her time in her room trying to get the damn thing off. Suddenly, her phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered, noticing how high her voice had become.

“Hi,” a small young voice answered on the other side. It sounded like a young girl crying. “It’s me, Cindy, you met me at the shoe store today. I was the cheerleader to whom you gave your room number.”

“Yes, I remember you, honey, what’s wrong?” although she knew exactly what was wrong.

“I’m very scared. I can’t take my body stocking off. I shouldn’t have put it on, my mother told me not to. But it just looked so pretty, and I needed tights for practice today. And now I’m getting so small. None of my clothes fit anymore,” she said sobbing.

“Listen, Cindy. The woman told me to meet her in the Lobby of the Hotel at 8:00, that’s a half hour from now. She may know how to get it off. Do you think you can get a cab over here?”

The girl sobbed a bit more. “I guess so,” she sniffed, “but I’ll have to wear my little sister’s clothes.”

“That’s fine, sweetie, just get here as soon as you can. Remember it’s the Holiday Inn on 21st Street. I have one more woman to call, but I’ll be waiting in the Lobby by the time you get here.

Cindy hung up the phone and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“So what did she say?” her 12 year old sister, Beth, asked.

“To meet her at the hotel.”

“Are you going?”

Cindy nodded her head. “I don’t see what other choice I have.”

“Then I’m going with you.”

“No,” Cindy said, reaffirming her role as older sister despite the fact she was now a little bit shorter than her younger sister, “You stay here and wait for Mom. Tell her what happened, maybe she knows a way.”

“You know Mom’s not coming home for another few days, she said she was going to be away for awhile.”

“I know, but just in case. Maybe you can get in contact with Dad.”

“Oh, all right. You can where my overalls, they may be big but at least they’ll hold your pants up. And I have some old sneakers in my closet. They may fit you. I’ll call the cab now.”

“Thank you Beth,” she said hugging her sister. She ran upstairs to her Beth’s room.

Cindy was still wearing her cheerleader’s shirt, which fit more like a small nightgown, but still managed to cover all her privates. She pulled on the Levis overalls, which tickled her dark tan stocking covered body on her way up. She giggled a bit, but came to her senses and pulled on the old sneakers from the closet. They looked like little girl sneakers, with rainbow patterns across the side, and she frowned when she noticed they were still a little bit loose. She thought of putting socks on over her stockings but quickly decided against it, it just felt too good without socks. She tied her shoes tightly and looked in the mirror. She certainly didn’t look like a sixteen-year-old girl anymore, but she would have to make do.

By the time she got downstairs, the cab was already there. She quickly hopped inside and told the driver where to go. “The Holiday Inn on 21st Street.”

“Aren’t you a bit young to be going to a Hotel by yourself this late at night?” the cabbie asked.

“I’m meeting my mother there,” she lied. She really didn’t want to deal with this right now.

“Okay, very well.”

When they reached the hotel, she quickly paid the cabbie everything she had on her (which just barely covered the fare). And ran into the hotel. There were several women already there. She recognized Dorothy, who was now only 4 feet tall and wearing only a long robe over her white body stocking. There were two Asian women, who looked very much alike. The taller one wore a slightly oversized pink dress over her blue body stocking. She also stood in an expensive looking pair of loose fitting pink heels. The smaller one was wearing platform boots and a very fashionable little outfit that seemed to barely stay on her. Underneath she had a very wild looking black body stocking with a light colored strip spiraling down her legs into her loose boots. And most noticeably of all, she saw a very tiny pretty little woman in a loose fitting schoolgirl outfits and somewhat damaged Mary Janes.

“Hello Cindy,” Dorothy said. “The little one is Lucy, the one I told you about. And over there is Faye and her sister Jen.”

“How many more are coming?” Faye asked nervously.

“I told one other woman,” said Dorothy.

“And I told a Flight Attendant,” Lucy said.

Just then an older, sleazy looking man entered the building escorting a very small Flight Attendant in a very loose uniform.

“Oh no, it’s Jerkoff,” Lucy said sighing

“Hey little Babe,” he said recognizing Lucy, “I see you got smaller. I could just pack you up in a box and take you home with me.”

“What is he doing here?” Lucy asked Sylvia, the Flight Attendant.

“I came to help you girls out,” Jerkoff answered. “You chicks are getting so tiny, you need a big man to help defend you.”

“I’m sorry,” Sylvia said, “he insisted he come, and I kind of wanted the company. I didn’t want to go out alone like this.”

“Okay, so we’re all here?” Faye said. “Let’s go to the police.”

“But what about the woman I told to meet us here?” Dorothy asked. “I saw her at Frederick’s after I met you two at the shoe store. She said she would come.”

“She can meet us in my room,” Lucy said. “We shouldn’t wait out here any longer, they might find us.”

“Who’s ‘they’?” Cindy asked nervously.

“I’ll explain everything in our room. Dorothy, tell the desk clerk to tell her and the police to meet us in room 523 if he sees them.”

Dorothy managed to catch up to them by the time Lucy led them to the room. Jerkoff tried to get into the room, but the six women managed to kick him out.

“Oh come on, Sylvia, let me come in too.” He said.

“No, we need you to watch the door,” she said reassuring him in her teasing manner. “Make sure no one suspicious comes in, only the police, or the woman Dorothy mentioned.”

“But how will I know who she is?”

“Knock, and we’ll have Dorothy look at her through the peephole.” With that, the women closed the door on him and left him outside.

“Keep it locked,” Faye said, still nervous. The six women sat down. It was a very nice room with two queen-sized beds and a separate lounge. Lucy was the first to speak. “The body stocking we are all wearing is making us shrink. But I’m sure you all know that by now. Two people who may know how to take it off are chasing us, but I myself don’t know how to take it off, or how to reverse the shrinking. When the police get here, we must get our story straight and explain to them exactly what has happened. Maybe they’ll be able to find the answers we need.

“So, like, you don’t know how to take it off,” Cindy said beginning to cry again.

Lucy shook her head sadly. “The woman following us may know how though. When the police come we’ll tell them about her, maybe if they catch her, she’ll reveal it, or the detectives may find it out themselves. We just have to be able to all deliver a convincing enough story. I think the evidence is on our side though.”

“Even if we do get it off,” Sylvia said, “Do you think we’ll be able to return to our original size. I put on my body stocking this morning when I put on my uniform. I was 5’7’’ then,” she continued stretching the truth. “I don’t want to be 4’ tall for the rest of my life.”

“I’m afraid we’re going to shrink much smaller than that if we wear this any longer,” Lucy said. “When I first bought mine, it was only 6 inches long. It seemed to grow overnight. I’m betting I won’t stop shrinking until I’m 6’’ tall. Look at me now, I’ve got to be close to 2 feet.”

There was a knock at the door.

“Go check, Dorothy, see if it’s your friend.”

Dorothy got up and attempted to look out the peephole. She stood on her tippy toes but could not reach it. “I need a boost,” she said. Cindy got up and crawled on the floor. Dorothy stood on her back and looked through the hole in the door. “It’s her,” she said. Cindy moved out the way and allowed Dorothy to open the door. When the woman entered the room, Lucy, Cindy, Faye, and Jen gasped simultaneously.

“Yvonne!” Lucy screamed.

“Mom?” Cindy said looking up at her mother. She was a little smaller, but had not shrunken nearly as much as the other women.

“Cindy,” Yvonne said scolding her daughter, “I told you not to wear that body stocking. Now I’m going to have to take you too.”

“What are you talking about, Mom?”

Lucy, Faye, and Jen did not wait for an answer; they simply ran past Yvonne knocking her to the ground. All of a sudden it was as if they hit a brick a wall. They had run into Bruno, and were themselves knocked to the ground.

“Leave them alone!” Jerkoff yelled as he lunged at Bruno. Bruno simply pulled out his gun and shot him in the head with his silenced pistol. Faye screamed as Jerkoff collapsed to the floor, lifeless.

“You killed him,” Lucy said looking up at the hit man in fear and anger.

“Yeah? So?” Bruno said mockingly. He managed to drag all three women including the dead body single handedly into the room. After dropping them on the floor, he helped Yvonne to her feet, and closed and locked the door behind him.

“Thank you, Bruno,” Yvonne said. “Although we didn’t really need another murder on our hands did we. How are we going to cover this up?”

“Yeah, and the police should be here any minute!” Lucy screamed angrily. She was the only one of the shrinkees not still in shock.

“Oh, the police will never come,” Yvonne laughed. “The emergency numbers you’ve been calling have been re-routed to my lab.”

“What? But how?”

“Because of the body stocking you’re wearing. My lab is able to detect the polyphylon material as it is carried through the phone lines.”

“How could you do this, Mom?” Cindy yelled
“I’m sorry Cindy, but I had no choice, just as all of you have no choice. You’re coming to my lab whether you like it or not.” She suddenly noticed the shoe Jen was wearing on her right foot. “I believe that belongs to me,” she said grabbing Jen’s shoe by the heel and pulling it off her stocking foot. Jen just sat there on the floor frozen, unable to defend herself as she saw her right shoe come off. Yvonne slipped it back on her own foot and stood more confidently, than before. “Now, you will all know what it feels like to shrink like you’ve never been shrunken before.”

She then pointed the device at Jen and began turning the dial counter clockwise. Jen suddenly felt intense feelings of pleasure as she shrunk before everyone’s eyes. Jen moaned loudly as her other foot receded out of its shoe. Her blouse dropped down exposing her stocking covered breasts. She shrunk smaller and smaller, until her feet disappeared under her skirt, and she appeared to be lost in her own clothes. When she reached 6 inches, she finally stopped shrinking. She hid there trying to hide her naked body under her clothes. Yvonne kneeled down and picked Jen’s soft tiny body out of her clothes. She caressed her a bit, and Jen let out tiny squeaks that would have been moans had she been her former size. “No one wears my shoes but me,” Yvonne said tickling Jen’s little body.

“Noooo!” yelled Faye as she lunged at Yvonne. Yvonne reacted quickly by pointing the device at Faye and quickly turning it counter clockwise. Faye stopped in her tracks and began moaning and caressing herself as she felt a surge of pleasure go through her body. The others watched in awe as the beautiful Japanese model shrunk into her boots. Her skimpy skirt soon gave way and dropped to the floor, exposing her beautiful womanhood incased in the ultra sheer body stocking. Her shirt, which was already torn from before, soon followed and dropped to the ground as well exposing a very beautiful pair of stocking covered breasts. She continued to shrink further until her boots were all the way up to the top of her legs. It was clear that her feet were beginning to lift out of her shoes and she seemed to be balanced precariously on the stiff boots solely by her middle region. She soon lost her balance and knocked her left boot over fully exposing her tiny beautiful stocking covered leg and foot. When she reached 6 inches, she fell completely into her right boot and screamed when she could not find a way out.

“Hmmm,” said Yvonne, “I guess I now have something to hold you in.” She picked up the boot and threw Jen inside as well. Both sisters were now trapped inside Faye’s right boot. Yvonne then turned to Dorothy. Dorothy attempted to shield herself with her robe when Yvonne took aim with her shrinking device. “I want to thank you, Dorothy, for telling me about this meeting place. It saves me the trouble of catching you one by one.” She quickly turned the device and watched as Dorothy moaned and shrank deep into her robe. She seemed to disappear entirely in the satin garment. Yvonne picked up the entire robe and shook it until Dorothy’s little body dropped into the boot as well.

Sylvia was trying to make for the window when Yvonne hit her with her shrinking ray. “Trying to make a run for it? You know that we’re on the fifth floor. Just because you’re a flight attendant doesn’t mean you can fly.” Sylvia’s pleasurable sensations were so sudden that she fell back onto the bed and sat there moaning and caressing herself louder than anyone yet. Her feet lifted off the floor and her shoes dropped off one by one. Her blouse slipped down exposing her breasts as she disappeared into her skirt. Her black stocking was so slippery that she slipped off the bed and fell into her right shoe. She squeaked in fear as she watched Yvonne’s hand come closer and closer. Yvonne picked up the little white pump and dumped tiny Sylvia into the boot with the rest of the captors. Yvonne looked around for her next victim, but could see no one. They were hiding. Just then, Yvonne saw a sneaker sticking out from under the bed.

“Cindy, Cindy,” Yvonne said as she grabbed Cindy’s ankle. “What did I say about wearing sneakers? It’s unbecoming for a lady to wear sneakers out of the house, you know that.” Yvonne slowly pulled off Cindy’s sneaker and tickled her dark tan stocking foot mercilessly. Cindy giggled hysterically as Bruno pulled her out from under the bed. Cindy looked up at her mother fearfully as Yvonne pointed the device at her.

“Mom. Please stop. You don’t know what you’re doing. You have to come to your senses.”
“Sorry baby, but I have no choice,” she turned the dial on the machine and watched sadly as her daughter moaned and shrunk before her eyes. She almost felt a tear well up inside her eye as her daughter disappeared into her clothes. She searched inside the overalls for Cindy’s body. After finding her she very carefully lifted her up and gave her a kiss. Instead of dropping her in the boot with the rest he decided to carry her in the sneaker she removed from her.”

“Now where’s Lucy?” Yvonne said as she looked under the other bed. “Where could you be hiding? You nearly ruined everything today you know. You were the first to buy this body stocking. That idiot Bob (may he rest in peace) decided to sell some of my product outside of Frederick’s for his own profit. It cost that greedy bastard his life. He was just a pawn in my game, you know. I needed him to sell it to Freddy so that it couldn’t be traced to me. Now, because of you, Freddy knows that it was my body stocking, my invention. I wonder how many other women he bought it too? I can’t keep track of them since it is not in Frederick’s sales records. I guess they’ll just shrink away too. There’s nothing I can do about them now. You see, Lucy, I’m out of time. I need to bring the captors to my superiors tonight, or I’m doomed. I was hoping to have brought them more, but I guess you 6 will have to do. I guess the rest will just have to shrink away and stay like that forever.

“So there is no way to remove it or reverse it,” Lucy said revealing herself from behind a curtain “or is it that you just would rather let them stay that way for your own perverse reasons.”

Yvonne smiled when she saw Lucy’s bravery. “You may think of me as a monster, but I’m as much a prisoner to this body stocking as you are. It’s just that I actually have a chance to get out of it, and everyone else doesn’t.”

“And I guess you’ll do anything, including having people killed, to get it off.”

“You don’t know what I’ve been through,” she said, with tears welling up in her eyes.

“What have you been through? I’m willing to understand if you just tell me the truth. Just tell me exactly what it is we are wearing.”

Yvonne began to cry. “I will never live through that again,” she shouted angrily. She pointed the device at the already tiny Lucy. Lucy only had a few more inches to go before she was fully shrunken, but Yvonne was so out of control that she turned the dial to the left as far as it could go. Lucy’s shrink was sudden and violent, and the sudden surge of pleasure that went through her was more than she could bear. She seemed to shrink instantly in midair before falling into her empty clothes and shoes on the floor. The shrink was so sudden that she lay there unconscious. Yvonne walked over to her and picked her up angrily. “You ruined everything!” she screamed at the unconscious Lucy. “Now I can never live a normal life again. How dare you make me explain what I’ve been through to you!” Suddenly she found herself squeezing Lucy as hard as she could in her hand. She realized that the body stocking would prevent Lucy from being harmed, so it would do no good. Instead, she threw the unconscious Lucy into the boot with the rest of the captives.

“Let’s get out of here,” Yvonne said to Bruno. “I have what I need, take me back to the warehouse. Once there, your job is done. I’ve wired the money you asked for to your account, it’s your job to make sure the murders are not traced to me.”

“Do you want escort to the lab?”

“You will never mention that place to anyone,” Yvonne ordered. “Besides, tomorrow it will probably be gone. You would probably be better off if you simply forgot everything that happened today.”

Bruno nodded, and the two of them left the hotel with the little captives.

Chapter 8: The Captives

“Lucy? Wake up Lucy,” a female voice said in the distance.

“Oh, just leave her alone,” said another voice. There’s no point in waking up to this.

“Damn, Faye, how much perfume do you put in your boots, I’m getting a headache,” said another.

“Maybe if we climb on top of each other, we can reach the zipper,” said a fourth voice.

“There’s no way we can pull that down by ourselves. And besides, the zipper is on the other side,” said the second voice again.

“How are we doing on air?” said the first again.

“Fortunately this boot zips all the way down,” said the fourth voice. “If you put your nose up to the metal, you can get some fresh air from the outside.”

“What’s the point,” said the second voice, “we’re probably better off if we suffocate in here anyway. Who knows what sick things she’s going to do to us at the ‘lab’.”

Lucy suddenly began to moan and roll over. It was as if she had been in heaven for a brief instant, but had just now crashed down to earth.

“She’s awake,” said the first voice, which Lucy had determined to be Dorothy.

Lucy opened her eyes and saw nothing. It was completely black except for a thin strip of dotted lights along the opposite side.

“Where am I?” she asked.

“We’re in Faye’s smelly boot,” said Jen, the third voice.

“Well at least I put perfume in my shoes,” Faye, the second voice, said defensively.

“I don’t need to put perfume in my shoes, my feet always smell good.”

“Oh god please shut up,” said Sylvia, the fourth voice.

“It’s hot in here,” Lucy said as she attempted to stand, the floor seemed to be shaking quite a bit. And it was quite hard to keep one’s balance in the slippery nylons she was wearing. She suddenly fell on top of someone else.

“Hey watch it!” Jen said. “What are you trying to get up and walk around? I told you we’re in Faye’s boot.”

“We have to get out of here,” Lucy said still in a daze.

“Exactly,” said Sylvia, “so why are you guys just sitting around? Listen, I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want to wait around to see what happens when we get to this so called lab of hers.”

“Well what else are we going to do?” Jen said. “Even if we do escape what’ll we do then. We’re six inches tall, we’ll be crushed!”

“Where’s Cindy?” Lucy asked. “Is she here with us?”

“No, she never made it in here,” said Sylvia. “I guess she gets to ride first class because she’s her daughter or something.”

“Who cares,” said Faye. “We’re all doomed. You saw how she treated her own daughter.”

“Well at least we’re not shrinking anymore,” said Jen.

“No, we’re shrunken, that’s worse than shrinking.”

“Stop being so pessimistic, it’s not helping.”

“Listen, sis, you’re the one who made me where this fucking body stocking in the first place. And you didn’t even listen to me when I said to go straight to the police. As far as I’m concerned, it’s all your fault!”

“Okay, calm down children,” said Dorothy. “Let’s try and conserve our air, it may be a long time before they let us out.”

“So that’s it? We’re just going to sit around and wait for them to let us out?” Sylvia exclaimed.

“Well, if you find a way out, I’ll take it,” said Jen.

There was no response. For a long time they lay there fearing what would come next. Either they die in here, or endure torture out there. Either way it was a lose lose situation. But there still was hope, and Lucy had it. There was a lot still unexplained, like exactly why they were captured in the first place. Lucy was determined to find out.

“Hey, let’s just hope she doesn’t try your boots on, Faye,” Jen laughed breaking the silence.

After what seemed like an eternity, the boot started to bounce up and down again. It was obvious whoever was holding it was on foot again. Lucy was beginning to feel seasick, but she managed to contain herself for the rest of the journey. It was a long time before the walking stopped, and it felt as if the boot was placed down on something. A deep booming voice could be heard from outside.

“Did you bring what we have asked for?” the deep voice said. A woman’s voice responded, Lucy guessed it was Yvonne’s, but she could not hear what she said. Suddenly she saw the top of the boot open up. Yvonne peaked inside. “Did you have a nice journey in there?” she laughed at them. The boot began to unzip, and Yvonne dumped the five women into some sort of cage.

“I sense another one,” the voice echoed from a pair of speakers on the far wall.

“I have no more,” Yvonne said nervously.

“We asked for at least fifty. If you have no more, we will have to take you as well then.”

“No! No!” Yvonne shouted. “I do have one more,” she said. “It’s in this sneaker here,” she emptied the sneaker onto her hand. A dazed Cindy dropped out. “But it’s my daughter, and I must insist that you not harm her in any way if I give her to you.”

“We shall not harm any of our precious ladies,” the voice said. “But it is still not enough.”

Yvonne suddenly began to feel herself shrinking. “Wait!” she shouted I’ll bring you more. Just give me more time.”

“There is no more time.”

“Listen, a lot of people bought the body stocking, they have to be out there somewhere.”

“According to the records, only 38 people bought it.”

“But there are more!” Yvonne panicked; she now had to hold up her pants. “My distributor sold some off the records. There must be at least fifty women out their with the body stocking.”

“It is too late,” the voice said. “We do not have enough life support to stay any longer. Perhaps in the future we can make another trip to your world to take more females, but for now you seven will have to do.”

“But you promised!” Yvonne said beginning to cry. She was now four feet high wobbling in her oversized shoes. “You promised if I did what you said, you would take it off. Please, I can’t take it anymore. Please take it off.”

“I am sorry, but we need all the females we can get. If you brought more we could have left you. We promise to treat you best of all because of what you have done for us, but we need you. We need all the females we can get.” Suddenly the door on the ceiling slid open again and the robotic hand descended over Yvonne.

“Nooo!” she yelled as it lifted her up. Her shoes dangled and dropped off her feet. Her pants soon followed. By the time it had lowered her into the cage she was only 1 foot tall. It gently dropped her into it. Before it returned to the ceiling, it pulled her coat and shirt off, leaving her clad only in her ultra sheer black body stocking. She was naked like the rest of the captives, and sat there sobbing loudly. Lucy had hated her, but now for some reason felt pity for her.

The conveyer pulled the cage into a small chamber, and the captives were left in their prison to themselves. For a long time Yvonne sat in the corner crying helplessly. Cindy finally went over to comfort her.

“I’m so sorry,” she sniffed. “I guess I did it all for nothing. Now I know how bad a person I could be,” she said continuing to sob. “To think I would have left my own daughter to them to save myself. I am nothing.”

“It’s okay, mother, there’s nothing you can do about it now,” Cindy said wiping her mother’s tears away. It took a few more minutes before she finally stopped crying. Lucy decided to confront her with questions.

“I don’t think any of us here can forgive you for what you’ve done, but to tell you the truth none of us really know what you have done. Now it’s time to tell us just exactly what we’re dealing with. I kind of find it hard to believe we were captured by aliens.”

“It started a few weeks ago,” Faye said after calming down a bit. “I was in the warehouse checking the inventory when I saw a flash of light outside in the woods. I didn’t know what it was, but something seemed to beckon me towards it, as if by instinct, I needed to see what it was. When I got there, I saw that it was some kind of strange building or lab. The door seemed to open for me and I noticed that there was some kind of scent that seemed to attract me towards it. I walked inside; it was probably the biggest mistake of my life. The next thing I know, a big robotic hand grabs me and strips me of all my clothing. I tried to fight it, but it is much too strong.

“Next thing I know I wake up in the same room, only the furniture had been rearranged and the door was closed tightly. I also noticed I was wearing this body stocking. I got up to look around, but there was no other way out. My clothes were nowhere to be found. All of a sudden all these little arms poke out from all sides of the room, they all have these soft brushes on the end. They started to tickle me all over. I had never been so ticklish in my entire life. It was as if my sensitivity to pleasurable sensations had been enhanced so much that I could barely handle something as simple as tickling. It became so intense that I passed out. When I woke up again, I noticed the room was a little bigger this time, and I seemed to only fit on half of the bed. The tickling came again only this time it was much more intense. It didn’t take me long to pass out again. Each time I woke up, I was a little smaller, and each time the tickling got more erotic. The smaller I got, the more helpless I was, and the more unable I was to defend myself. Towards the end, I was practically being raped by all of these robotic hands. The only thing preventing them from fully penetrating me was the body stocking, which only enhanced the sensations. For those that don’t believe there isn’t such a thing as pleasure overload, I’m living proof against it. It was driving me crazy, and it got successively worse, until finally I woke up in a different room.

“This lab seemed to be smaller, because I now fit in it like a normal person. When I woke up, a creature with some sort of space suit walked in and started tickling me some more. He had all of these devices with him that he ran over my head. He seemed to be doing experiments with me. For what seemed like an eternity, he fed me all this information directly to my brain. I soon knew their language, and how to work some of their devices simply by the injections he made into my neck. I began feeling very aggressive urges, and a strong need to do their bidding. But it was not as strong as my need to get out of there and get this body stocking off. It was torture by pleasure. The worst came when they started coming in without their space suits. They touched me all the time, and one of them even raped me, although the body stocking kept him from completely penetrating me.

“Finally, I woke up back in the original room, and I seemed to be my normal size again, but I still had the body stocking on. They told me that they would remove it only if I brought them fifty women shrunken to six inches (that’s their size), by these body stockings. After that, I would do anything to get it off and be free of them. They let me leave, but told me to report to them every week to tell them of my progress. They said that I only had two weeks to complete the task. I guess two weeks wasn’t enough.”

“When I got out, I found out that only one week had passed since I had been captured. It seemed like a lot longer. I knew Fred would think it strange if I started selling the body stockings directly through our store without telling him, so I decided to make it look legit by getting Bob to play the middleman. He didn’t exactly work out well, and when I found out he was selling them on the side, I got angry and hired a hit man to bully him to stop. It didn’t exactly work; he seemed to sell it any way. I needed a way to find out exactly whom he was selling it to. I knew that if anyone put it on, they would probably be very upset when they found out they were shrinking, so I found a way to redirect all of his phone numbers to the number in the lab by detecting the polyphylon residuals traveling through the phone wires. This way, if anyone wearing the body stocking tried to call him to complain, they would reach me instead.”

Lucy looked quite surprised. “So when I called Bob to complain yesterday, I was actually speaking to you?”

“Yes.”

“How did you figure out how to do that?”

“I told you, they filled my head with all this information on their technology, I just sort of used their devices. You were actually the only who called me. As soon as I heard your complaint, I sent Bruno out to capture you.”

“But how did he get to me so fast?”

“He was already in New York keeping an eye on Bob. All I had to do was give him the location of the phone booth. Anyway, after I realized I could get into a lot of trouble for what I was doing, I decided to use the phone re-direction for various other numbers, like the police line. Things didn’t really get out of hand until today when I had Bob killed. I was so angry and scared. I could feel the shrinking taking effect. I didn’t realize it was the last day, and I guess they were shrinking me to try and get me to get the captives faster.”

“And now two people are dead.”

“I know, and I’m sorry. I know you probably can’t forgive me, but at least now you know my side of the story.”

“I forgive you mommy,” Cindy said hugging her mother. “Why didn’t you tell us the truth, you told us you were away on business?”

“I couldn’t,” she said beginning to cry again, “there was some sort of mental block in place on me. For some reason I was incapable of telling anyone what I had been through. I don’t know if it was a mental block I developed to avoid remembering the torture, or if they brainwashed it into me somehow. I don’t know. But thank god it’s gone now. I finally feel like myself again. I just hope we won’t have to endure more torture.”

The women sat around in the cage for what seemed like hours until the door on the other side of the cage finally opened. Three men walked inside. Lucy noticed that there was something odd about them. They wore what looked like polyphylon over their bodies; only theirs was much thicker, it looked more like armor. There hair was also strange looking; it seemed more like a thick orange Mohawk that went down their backs. One of them actually had purple hair. And their eyes were entirely black, as if it was entirely a pupil. Lucy knew instantly that it was the aliens, although she could hardly believe what she was saying to herself. The one that seemed like the leader stepped forward.

“Welcome, honored guests, to my ship.”

“Guests?” Lucy laughed, “We’re more like prisoners.”

“What was that?” the man said. “Forgive me, I’m knew with your language.” One of the other spoke to him in a different language.

“Ahh, yes,” the leader said. “I realize that putting you in a cage is perhaps not the best way to treat our guests, but we will soon have you living in luxury. I hope you enjoyed wearing polyphylon. You’ll find it is a most useful material that protects you from all kinds of things.”

“Actually, we were just trying to figure out how to get it off.”

“Get it off?” the leader said taken aback. “That is nonsense. Your bare skinned bodies would never survive this environment.”

Suddenly Lucy got nervous. “What environment?”

“Our environment,” he said. “It is 300 degrees Celsius and the oxygen levels are at 80 percent. That is much too hot for unprotected humans.”

“Who are you anyway?” asked Faye, quite annoyed with the whole situation.

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am captain Toastus of the planet Taaj.” At the mention of the planet’s name all three men put their hands on their chest and looked at the ceiling for a moment. “I’m sorry, but we pray every time we mention our mother planet. You see it was destroyed recently in the last war of the Trafulites. All of our fertile females were killed, and there are only a few of us left. The only living women of our kind are Captain Tarja and Lieutenant Sashtra. And, unfortunately, they cannot have children. All of our military women were made infertile. I guess that was a bad idea in hindsight, but one we will be sure to remedy when we get our civilization back up and running.

“So let me guess,” said Jen. “You go around capturing women from other planets to kick start your civilization.”

“Yes, that’s right,” Toastus said.

“Don’t you have any morals against kidnapping women and raping them?”

“Ahh morals. Yes we used to have morals. That was before we became a desperate race of men about to become extinct. I apologize for any discomfort you went through to get here, but I assure you, it is for a good cause. And trust me, when you get to our colony, they’re going to treat you like queens. You’re going to love it there. No over population like on your world, there are only about 100 of us left.”

“Couldn’t you have just cloned your offspring?”

“Acck! Cloning, where’s the fun in that? Besides, by the time we finally successfully clone a fertile female, we’ll all be dead by the time she’s of age. No, cloning will not do.”

“Aren’t there any women of your size that you can capture?” Faye asked.

“Yes, plenty, but none of them are compatible with our physiology. You humans were the only ones that we could have fertile offspring with. Unfortunately, you were much too big for us. That wouldn’t do at all. So we shrunk you.”

“Well now I’ve heard everything,” Dorothy said.

“I’ve heard enough,” said Lucy. “So I guess we have no choice then. We’re going with you to your planet, making babies for an alien civilization we know nothing about.”

“Yep,” said the captain. “Oh it’s going to be so good to have females around again. We missed them so much. There’s going to be a lot of fighting over you. You should be honored.” Suddenly, the bars of the cage lifted. “You are free to explore the ship. I have to get back to the bridge. We should be arriving at the colony within the next week or so. Enjoy your stay.”

The captain left the room and left his two men there to escort the ladies around the ship. Out of nowhere, Faye began laughing uncontrollably.

“What’s so funny,” Jen asked.

“Oh come on,” said Faye, “You don’t find this funny? Look at us. We’re six inches tall completely naked except for a body stocking on an alien ship bound for a colony that needs fertile females to make babies. This has got to be the wackiest thing that has ever happened to me. And you know what the funny thing is? I kind of expected this to happen all along. It’s almost perfect.”

Epilogue:

Well, it turned out that the girls were indeed treated like queens on the alien planet. However, the only ones that managed to have alien children were Yvonne and Sylvia. Dorothy mastered the art of shipbuilding and began work on the next Taajian fleet. Cindy started the first Taajian cheerleading squad. Faye soon got bored of the planet and just wanted to go home. Jen started a modeling agency, but since all of the Taajians wore the same clothes it didn’t really take off. Ultimately the Taajian race died out anyway after a century or so, so it really didn’t matter too much.

Back on Earth, Bruno was put in jail for the murder of Bob and Bill. Fred remained in a coma for the next 3 years. Giant alien women who needed fertile men to further their race kidnapped Carl the shoe shop owner and Lucy’s boss, Jeff. Jerkoff and Bob remained dead.

And as for Lucy … she managed to build a ham radio that could phone home. The signal was picked up by Toby the desk Clerk, who still had Vulcan ears to give her. He downloaded the plans to build a Taajian spaceship over the Internet, and with the help of Driver/Manager, eventually found his way to the colony. He stepped on a few Taajians by accident when he got off his ship, but managed to give the Vulcan ears to his would be wife. Lucy and Toby changed their names to Arwen and Aragorn respectively and were married through a Taajian ceremony. Cynthia was the made of honor (she lost her shoes walking down the isle). Lucy was the smallest bride in human history. And thanks to Cynthia, Aragorn was able to have threesomes every night. They eventually did figure out how to control their size and remove the body stocking. But Lucy decided to keep it on and stay small (most of the time).

And as for the body stockings that were still unaccounted for … I guess someone else can tell that story, as I’ve had enough of this one.

The End

Mandrake

Great story

This took me quite a while to get through, but I've got to say that it was a very well written story! For my tastes, I tend to like a little bit more tickling, but it was very good. Keep writing!

I realise that the focus of this story is not tickling, but you find a considerable amount of tickling material in it. I tend not to focus on long drawn out scenes of tickling as my interest lies more in the aspect of the buildup to it, as well as the panic that ensues from it. The last chapter in particular has a particularly interesting interesting tickling predicament.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back