• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks, England. :)

strokeofgenius

TMF Poster
I think it's really cool the way the British PM is standing up so firm and proud for America. His speech the other day was pretty great; he basically told the Taliban "You think you got problems with America? You don't even want to know about the shit-storm you brought on yourself now that we have America's back. " LOL...love that. :)

Also saw another great editorial cartoon in the paper yesterday...(love those editorial cartoons!)...goes like this...(it's a take on the Visa, (or is it Mastercard?) ads....(I apoligize if I got these nubmers wrong, I'm doing this by memory...)

British tabloid newspaper: 3 pounds
British snack food: 8 pounds
British bicycle: 25 pounds
British alliance with another great nation: Priceless

And the picture underneath this last caption was a picture of an American and a British guy standing side by side with the British guy saying "Let's kick some bloody backside!" Again...LOL...love that!

Touch of humor, touch of truth, touch of brotherhood.

To think, 200 hundred years ago we hated each other's guts..now we're standing togetehr for justice.

God bless America....and England!

Erm... that's not how I see it at all!

I think we should be negotiating rather than stepping up the violence. More people will die if we fight. If we were to negotiate, we might be able to avert war all together.

Have to disagree Lynchy.The US and others have been negotiating,dealing,and looking the other way for years.All that effort ever got was more garbage from these assholes.Historically,the only thing these people have ever responded to was force.You don't hear much from Khaddafi after his runins with Reagan,who also had an Egyptian flight forcibly taken to Italy after the Achille Lauro,I believe.If all Israel ever did was negotiate,they would be history right now.
It's not a welcome decision,but sometimes you have to get ugly about things.

But the Talliban WANT negotiations! As for the refugees who have nothing to do with any of this, do they really deserve to die?

It seems to me like we are taking the easier option. :(

I would want to negotiate forever if I was about to get pounded too.It's known as buying time.

From what I understand, Bush asked (ney, demanded) the Taliban shut down all those terror training camps, and they have refused to do so. There's really nothing more to negotiate. We want terrorists put out of business, not given places to foster more terrorism.

If they are not going to take responsibility for what the breed in their own land, then they leave little choice.

Like they keep saying: "If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists."

I like to think the Taliban could be reasonable, but they seem to have already chose their side.

God help them all.

the EASIEST option would be to nuke them off the face of the earth,we all know thats not gonna happen...this is gonna be long and drawn out....and i`m all for it. U.S.A. all the way

the only way to stop the continuous cycle of terrorism is to put a stop to all terrorism. And the biggest terror operations are run out of washington. It is time to take a stand against religion,fanatacism,jingoism,capitalism and war..

And yes i realize that osama bin laden does not care about the suffering people in the world, however if the usa were to stop making people suffer all over the world, then he would have a hard time drumming up support for his evil.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back