• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream Date With Steph, Part I(m/f), feel free to comment.

icebadger26

TMF Expert
We finally get that chance to meet and we agreed to do dinner at a nice Italian place we both like. After being seated we get into talking about different things that has been going on in our lives. You look wonderful with having a nice nice fuchsia blazer with a matching tight fuchsia t-shirt, black slit skirt and nice black slides. I also noticed the nice anklet you had on as we walked into the restaurant.
During the meal, you decide to "test the waters" and slip off one of those black slides and rub my leg with it as we are eating. You give me a nice smile and one is returned as your toes continue there fun on my legs. I mention how soft your feet feel against my legs and ask if you could place your foot on my knee so that I could feel with my fingers how soft your toes and arches are. You hesitate a little mentioning that you are too shy with being out in public and being there in the restaurant. You also had mentioned what happens to you when your toes and feet are touched and that you would be embarrassed about getting that way in the restaurant. I then tell you how bold you were with teasing me with your bare feet and that the tablecloth was long enough that no one would see you doing that to my legs, let alone putting them on my knee.
You give it some thought and finally put your bare foot on my knee. As we were talking, I slipped a length of nylon rope from my pocket and as you placed your foot on my knee, I quietly wrapped it around your bare ankle then I tied your ankle down to my leg so that it could not go anywhere. I go back to eating a little more and I look at the terror in your eyes knowing that your ankle was tied down and your bare foot is exposed to me under the table.
You begin to quietly beg and plead with me not to do what you think I am going to do. We have spoke for a long time about our love for tickling and I was well aware of how hot of a "button" your ticklish feet were and that it was time to begin a very long night of fun for both of us. During your pleading, I took hold of your anklet and lightly turned it around and around softly and tell you how sexy I thought it was that you dress up your feet. Without tickling yet, I ran my fingers across the tops of your bare toes and found a toe ring and I tell you that was more hot than seeing your anklet.
Each touch on that bare foot of yours was making you more and more squirmy but I had not tickled yet. My hands wanted to see how soft your foot was and with your blazer being open, I could see how excited you were getting with your nipples hardening under the Lycra top you had on. To relax you a bit, I press firmly into the soft bottom of your foot, kneading the skin to massage your foot. I take my knuckles and drag them down your foot then back up. I also pinch your sole and arch with my fingers, lightly kneading the skin more. I see that you are getting more comfortable with the situation you are in and I continue a little more with fondling your sexy soft foot.
I stop for a few mintues to eat a little more plus give you a small break from the excitement I was bringing to you through your foot then I take my index finger and lightly stroke the bottoms of your toes, then a nice sweeping motion across the base of your toes, then very lightly down your sole and back up lightly against your arch. Those small single strokes cause you to jump slightly and you are trying to keep yourself under control at the table. I repeat those same strokes and your poor tied foot shakes under the table and I hear small giggles coming from you. You beg me to stop and I just smile and keep eating as if I didn't hear you. With seeing your blazer open, I know how much you are enjoying this despite your pleads and that just drives me to keep us at the restaurant for a little while longer.
With just using the tip of my finger to tickle your foot, I am looking forward to adding the nail to my little "test torture" to that sexy ticklish foot. You feel my hand again on your foot and with that single index fingernail, I begin to scratch each toe lightly which causes you to jerk your foot more under the table. You try to keep the giggles in and I control them so that you don't get too loud. I back off when I see that you are being tickled too much and give you a small break. After a few minutes, my nail trails across that same base of your toes, circling the ball of your foot, then slowly dragging it down your bare arch then slowly up the middle of your ticklish sole. I repeat that a few more times then stop.
By now, your breathing has quickened and you breathe a deep sigh knowing that I have stopped for the moment. What I do know is that your breathing has to do with how aroused you have gotten with that special attention to your foot. I ask if you are doing ok and you shake your head yes. I also ask how "moist" you have gotten and you blush and smile and don't say a word. That reaction pleases me and I want to reward you for that. You see me dipping the cloth napkin into the olive oil they gave us for bread and then you see the napkin disappear under the table. I begin to coat the bottom of your foot with the oil and I see in your eyes that you want this as much as I do.
I take just the tips of my fingers and use my knuckles again to massage your foot and I see your eyes roll back at the pleasure I bring to you with what I am doing. I do this for a short time then stop to grab a fork off of the table. Your begging and pleading start again and you shudder at the thought of what I am going to do next. I place the cold fork against the bottom of your foot and then place the tips of the fork against your sole. I slowly rake the bottom of your foot and it jerks against the rope I have around your ankle. I repeat the stroke down then up and each stroke is making you more and more squirmy in your seat and you can't stand much more. You beg me to stop and I get you to promise me that you will be my tickle toy later that night. You think about it and each fork stroke against the ticklish skin on your feet is making you more and more wet and you finally give in and agree. I place the fork back on the table then I pull out a very small nylon cleaning brush that I brought from my electric shaver kit. I use that to poke the bottom of your foot and arch and I want to make sure you know what you are in for. I also take that brush and use it against your toes, sweeping back and forth across the base of your toes and the ball of your oiled foot. The foot tickling is really getting to you and you tell me that you understand about being my tickle slave later that night and I finally stop tickling your bare foot.
I get another napkin to wipe your foot off and before I untie your ankle, I ask that you bring your other foot up. I also promise not to tickle but wanted to point something out to you. You raise your foot to my knee but I pull it in closer to my lap. You feel me opening my legs and you respond by placing your bare toes against the crotch of my pants and discover how hard I have become. As your toes touch my hardness, you get a quivering and tingling feeling in your most sensitive area and you melt that I have gotten this way. I tell you that is just from tickling you, it will be more so later tonight with other things mixed in with your tickling. Your toes brush it up and down and I untie your ankle and you place your feet back into your shoes.
You tell me how much you enjoyed what I did despite your begging and pleading and I tell you how much pleasure it gave me to do that to you. I offer to drive you back to your place and that I had a surprise in the car for you. You are very curious to know what it is but I don't say a word. I do ask you to sit in the back seat and you do so. I also ask you to put your hands behind your back with your back facing me at the door. You feel me tying your wrists together and as I do, your hands fondle my crotch and feel that I am still hard from what I did to you in the restaurant and your most sensitive spot quivers in excitement. I also whisper that I am going to give you a taste of what is to come tonight while we drive back to your place.
I reach down, slip your slides off and comment on how sexy and hot your tan feet look. You have a nice shade of pink polish on your nails and the toe rings on both feet are really killing me. I ask you to raise your feet and put them on the armrests of the front seat. I tell you not to move them and before I get to the front seat, your slit skirt had opened and I see the crotch of your panties and see what the foot tickling did to you in the restaurant and I kiss your cheek and tell you that I am very happy that you were having fun too.
I get to the front seat and I tie each ankle to the armrests in the front seat. Your painted toes flex in anticipation of what is going to happen. I start the car and before I leave the parking lot, I bend my head down and softly kiss each foot and the toes that look so hot. I hear a gasp as I do kiss your feet and I ask if you are ok. You tell me the surprise kiss to your toes and feet was not expected but felt very erotic. I see your legs squirm and just from kissing your feet, I know that later that night is going to be very exciting for both of us.
I begin to drive to your place and with your feet where I can reach them, I begin to tickle each foot as I take my time getting to your place. Nail strokes to each foot is making you giggle and scream from the back seat. Now that you are not in a quiet setting, you can let those giggles out and I run my nails up and down your feet so I can get a good listen to what I am going to hear in a little bit. You beg me to stop but I keep using my nails to torment the bottoms of your tan feet. With each nail stroke, your pink toes flex and with each stroke I become more and more aroused. As I tickle, I ask how aroused you are and you keep giggling and laughing not answering. I explain to you that I will non-stop tickle each foot until you tell me and now it is a test of wills. I switch back and forth tickling each foot for a minute or two straight until you beg me to stop. I stop and you tell me that your clit is throbbing from being foot tickled and that you need me to do more. I ask how wet you are and you are silent. Again, my nails tickle each foot non-stop but for a longer time. I go for about 4-5 minutes straight until your legs are shaking and begging me to stop again. I do stop and then you tell me how soaked your panties are and I ask how long do you wish to be tied down and tickled when we get to your place. You tell me that I can tie and tickle for as long as I want and I know that it will be a very long night.
We pull up to your place and I ask how much you enjoyed my kisses to your sexy feet and you tell me that it made you very aroused. I turn the car off and I bend down again to kiss each foot very slowly, kissing the tops first then trailing the kisses to the bottoms of your feet, down your soles then up your arches. Each kiss is making your legs squirm and you are getting more and more aroused. Then without telling you, I begging to lick the tops of your feet. My warm tongue causes you to gasp and you express how much I am making you wet with this attention. With your soles facing towards me, I make a nice long slow lick up your soles to your toes. I take my tongue and slide it between your toes to tickle and I hear that sweet giggle again but mixed in are moans of pleasure. I ask how bad do you want tied spread and tickled and you beg me to untie you so we can go inside the house.
I lower my mouth on your toes and my tongue massages your toes inside of my mouth but I also use my nails against the wet bottoms of your feet to tickle more. Your screams of laughter and giggles with the moans mixed in are getting to be too much for me and I find it time to go into the house.
Before I untie your sexy ankles, I go back to the back seat and kiss your mouth very deeply. As I kiss, my hands brush across those hard nipples through the Lycra then my hand begins to slide up your skirt. My fingers touch the wetness that has built up on your panties and I kiss your mouth deeper then stop to untie your ankles. I also untie your hands and as you get out of the car, we lock lips again and kiss very very deeply and you hug me telling me how excited you are to be tied down by me and tickled and you take my hand as we go into the house...........................

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back